Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcom to Kuna Flats, The sancutary for rescued Big Cats. Currently youll find all sorts of Jaguars, Cougars and Tigers. Theres even Gods! Recently weve spotted other wild-life also XD
User Image

Welcom to Kuna Flats, The sancutary for rescued Big Cats. Currently youll find all sorts of Jaguars, Cougars and Tigers.

1.2; you are here >.<
1.3; Rules
1.4; Updates
1.5; Species
1.6;
1.7;
1.8;
1.9;
1.0;
1.11;
1.12;
1.13;
1.14;
1.15;
User Image

► Do NOT steal OR Copy any artwork/lineart you find ANYWHERE in this thread.
► Be courteous to everyone, if you have problems with staff or anything else you wish to discuss with me please pm THIS account. not the mule (mule account entered here). Any profanity or harrasment will be reported and you will be permanantly banned from Kuna Flats; you dont want that.
► Do not direct link, once your cat has grown to adult stage please save to your own server. They will stay on the shops photobucket for TWO weeks after growing & then be deleted.. Make sure you save certed and uncerted to you own server.
► Do not harass any staff through pms or in thread for any freebies/customs/breedings ect. In fact, do not pm ANY of our staff unless you have permission.
► Co-owning is not allowed, sorry.
► I hate rules, ill finish this later haha.
User Image

Some Time Ago;

Begining to color tigers for first fs, along with setting up thread & guild. Mule will be dressed late >.>
Tiger temps finished XD
Shop being set up.
Cougar/Jaguar lines being templated.
Cougar/Jaguar lines bought & being inked.
Tiger lines being templated.
Tiger lines inked.
Tiger lines bought.
Need banner.
Lines will go here. ill have the tigers lines up soon XD

akwardness about the tigers will be fixed, as in some feet and most eyes XD for now these samples will do! >.<

Big cats are found all over Kuna.

Tigers;
User Image
Tiger Guardian;
Being templated
Tiger Gods;
may take a while, being drawn.

Jaguars;
being inked/templated
Jaguar Gods;
being inked/templated

Cougars;
being templated

often seen, the fox's hang around the wooded area of Kuna. Too fast for most of the big cats to prey on..
Fox's;
User Image
Familiars:will eventaully comission people to make familiars. suck as deer, wild boar, antelope, buffalo, monkey, rhinos, elk, moose, bighorn sheep, bear, tapirs, bunny, rat.
(if you wish to draw any of these for meh feel free to pm XD)
User Image

Any flatsales/Adoptions will be found here.

Flatsale Rules:
► Im old skool, its first come first serve. (speed)
► Fill out Adoption paper & post AFTER a staff member or I post GO! in bold red.
► No arguing if you did not get the pet you wanted. Please do not post or talk about what pets you are going to try for, i dont want any discouraging to lurkers or anyone else.
► Send trade to (enter mule here) immediately after ordering.

Pricing; always subject to change.
Tigers;5k
Fox's;7k

FLATSALE DATE: TBA

ORDER FORM
Owner;
pet number;
Colorist;
pet Name;

User Image
User Image
once 1000 tickets has been reached a new pet will be added, also one will be added for every 500 tickets sold after that. (IF 2000 is reached, i can dream, a non-edited any species custom by provii will be added) If raffle ends up with more pets than ticket holders, i will keep rolling giving you a chance for more than one pet XD

Tickets cost 50 gold
Ticket holders
1-300: Milly17
301-901: Fayt_of_Redemption
902-1202: Azael_Rose
1203-1503: Milly17

Starts NOW
ends March 17th.
User Image

MINI GAME FOR TODAY:
Well since i disappear A LOT over weekends, im going to put a few up.

First person to post on page 50 (so far away, i know) will recieve:
User Image

Randomize a number between 1-50 and get a 32

User Image
User Image

Owner/Colorist: Provii
Colorist: Chi Honda
User Image

Affi with us? just send the mule a pm with your banner & well put them up XD
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/kuna-flats-auction-hb-15k-ends-tom-grand-opening-soon/t.69106571/][IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj303/Ryghann/Revamped%20Rys%20Gargle%20Shop/Kunaflats.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
User Image
User Image
fill it in later
User Image

Tiger Lineart; Blu Chalk
All Templating; ~who-ever-i-wanna-be~
Banner & Tiger cert; Panthera
All Inking; Jaded Sunset

ill fix names in a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit