Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the OMFG WHAT IS THAT?!!! gonk

Welcome to the Kitsusagi Mountain Nightmare Before Christmas Event, a combined event of holiday cheer and the Seven Deadly Sin Nightmares. Here you will find all sorts of events, including auctions, raffles, games, a design contest, Secret Santa, and even a free Color-Your-Own event. There will be some plot related RP for those of you with kitsusagi, a new species of kitsusagi introduced, and quite a few surprises tossed in.

Plus out of the goodness of our hearts, all of the proceeds that go to this event will go to dedicated questers who might not have been able to save up for their dream kitsusagis. Hopefully you will stop by and at least spend a little bit of this crazy holiday with us.

Love ~ Kitsusagi Mountain

User Image
Not familiar with Kitsusagi Mountain?
Click the banner to learn more about us!
User Image

User ImageUser Image

The Kitsusagi Mountain is a place where all Kitsusagi are welcome. It is watched by the Spirits of the Mountain, with the given names of K'fari'nayla and Tw'quet'juu'naai. They are the essence of the Mountain and watch over it to ensure nothing harms it.

Some time ago, the Mountain had been threatened by a darkness created by demons. These demons of the Mountain went by the names of Zinnya'kufai and Hif'kojoni. They cursed some of the beloved kitsusagi and forever changed them into weaker beings whom they intended to use as slaves. Yet the spirits had been prepared for a battle with these malicious spirits. They had created an army of Cherub kitsusagi, led by the first of their kind, Yiba'kundi, and managed to defeat the darkness!

Much time has passed since the demons of the Mountain had been last seen, and it was even thought that they might have completely vanished from the Mountain. Yet, there have been some strange occurances of recent. Ever since the demons had disappeared, there have been some strange shadows haunting the Mountain, sneaking about away from all prying eyes. They are small, but they have a most sinister appearance to them. Even further, some new nightmare eggs have been found, emitting the essence of pure sin within each of them. And strangely enough, Yiba'kundi has not been able to be found lately, almost as if he had disappeared completely himself.

Who knows what is in store for the Mountain this holiday season?

User Image
User Image

GENERAL RULES

exclaim All rules from the Kitsusagi Mountain main thread are applicable here.

exclaim No you cannot bribe me behind the scenes for any part of this event. Meaning no extra entries, no prize removal, etc. Also please do not beg anybody for anything. This is just rude.

exclaim You must obey the kitsu staff at all times, especially LizzyMoo, Angmar, and Nerpin.

exclaim Please keep the quotes down to 3-4.

exclaim You can co-own a kitsusagi.

exclaim Be nice and have fun! The world is a happier place with a smile on your face biggrin and if you cannot be nice, then we do not need you making this place unhappy.

exclaim You may bid up to five donation items or letters in an auction. You may not bid gigantic numbers of common items, like flowers, shop items, etc. Pure gold is always a-okay.

exclaim No use of mules to benefit yourself please! This is unfair to everyone who is playing by the rules!

exclaim We reserve the right to add anymore rules that we see applicable during this event. As always, if a staff member decides to make a new rule, do not question the decision please.

QUESTION & ANSWER

Q: Nightmare Before Christmas? I love that movie!
A: That is not a question, but also a note that this event has nothing to do with the movie... just a play off the name of the movie is all.

Q: So what types of events are going on here then, can you give me a run-down?
A: Let's see if I can do this! We are running our 7 Deadly Sins event during this, so there will be some nightmare eggs up for auction, raffle, game, and even an event where you may be able to design your own nightmare kitsusagi themed off one of the deadly sins. There is the Color-Your-Own event, which we brought back from last year's holiday event, since we felt it was a smashing success! We have a Secret Santa this year as well, but what is inside the bags is somewhat a secret. We also are doing another Do You Dream ~ Xmas Edition, where some of the people who have been dedicated to the shop will be eligible to obtain a free kitsusagi they have been questing for. And though this isn't an official event, we will also be doing a mini-RP event where your kitsusagi can help us locate little Yiba'kundi! Wow... long answer xd ;;;

Q: Wait, you aren't telling us what's in the SS bags? That's a rip off!!
A: We enjoy introducing our new species via RP events, so if you pay attention to this thread, you will be able to find out what is in the bags before they open up. Nobody should be disappointed though.

Q: So how does the Color-Your-Own work?
A: You color your own perma-kit, which you can decide to keep or to gift off to a friend. More information and an FAQ specific to the CYO portion will be in that post!

More questions as needed...
User Image

COLOR-YOUR-OWN PRESENT

User Image

Last year, at the Kitsusagi Mountain, we wanted to thank the whole Breedables/Changing Pets community for being awesome. As a result, we decided we wanted to give a bit of a unique present to everyone. This resulted in the Color-Your-Own Christmas, where people got to color their own perma-pups. With over 200 different kitsusagi colored, it was most definitely a smashing success!

This year, we wanted to continue the tradition. In this thread, rather than buying your presents for a friend, you can in fact color your own present, whether for yourself or a friend. Who else would know what you want other than yourself? Have a Happy Holidays!

Transparent png file (CLICK ME)
JPG format
For people stuck with MS Paint (Thank you again demon_pachabel)

Rules about Color-Your-Own

-You may ONLY color one perma-pup kitsusagi.
-You may give your present to someone else, you may co-own with someone, or you may just flat out keep it all to yourself.
-Please do actually spend time on your colorings. We do not want any fill tools are overly abusive uses of pretty paint brushes.
-Read the FAQ for the Color-Your-Own (this is a must)! If we find any who did not read the FAQ, then we have the right to not officialize the pet.
-You MUST keep the perma-pup kitsusagi on your own image server until after the holiday seasons (January 1 or whenever we get the buggers certed). We are not responsible for certing something if the image isn't there anymore.
-When you have decided upon your final product, please fill out the following form:

[color=green][b]Colorist's username:[/b] (Insert your username here)
[b]Perma-pup owner's Username:[/b] (Insert username of who you want to own the perma-pup)
[b]Name of the perma-pup:[/b] (Name for the perma-pup, you may not change this later)
[b]Gender of perma-pup:[/b] (Male or Female?)
[b]Image:[/b] (image or image url)[/color]

COLOR-YOUR-OWN FAQ

Q: Wait... so we can COLOR our own perma-pup kitsusagi? Why are you doing that?
A: This is our gift to the Breedables/Changing Pets forum for being awesome. We just feel like being generous to all!

Q: Does it cost anything to color a perma-pup?
A: A smile is about all it costs. It does not cost you any gold :3

Q: How many are we allowed to color?
A: Only one may be colored per person and turned into a "present." Don't be greedy >P

Q: Can I give the kitsusagi perma-pup away to a friend for a Holiday present instead of keeping it?
A: Sure! You are still only able to color one, but if you feel the need to give it to a friend, you are more than welcome to!

Q: Can I co-own the kitsusagi perma-pup with a friend rather than fully giving it to a friend or fully keeping it for myself?
A: Yup! Again, you are still limited to only one kitsusagi coloring, but if this suits you better, who are we to argue? ;D

Q: Can we do lineart edits?
A: Sorry, you may not. We don't want any kitsusagi perma-pup to be "more" or "less" special because of lineart editting abilities.

Q: Can we make cosplays?
A: Just so we can avoid the conflict of which cosplays can be done where, we are just going to say no.

Q: Should I shade the kitsusagi or should I flat-color it?
A: Please flat color. We are going to be putting the shading template right on top of every present when certing.

Q: Can I bribe you to let me color more kitsusagi perma-pups/giving me another lineart to color?
A: ...sorry folks! If you don't like our present the way it is, you might as well not participate. It's like getting a present on Xmas day and going back to the person after the fact and saying "...can you also give me blah blah blah..." In short, it is rude to try and take advantage of us >P

Q: Can I use this lineart in colorist applications in the future in other shops?
A: As flattering as that is, we would appreciate that this lineart only be used for this event alone. If we find anyone using it for something other than this event, you will be added to the greylist (seeing as we have warned against its use elsewhere). Sorry if it seems harsh, but that is the way it will have to run.

Q: Can we direct link the CYO perma-pups once the certs are delivered?
A: Sorry, you may not. When we post up the certs, you will need to save the image ASAP. The certs will be posted for a week, tops. If you gifted the CYO and you do not think you can get the image to the recipient fast enough, please save to your own image server for a time until the recipient can do such for themselves.

Q: Will you be delivering the CYO for me?
A: Unfortunately, no. With the turn out we've already had, it would be nearly impossible to PM all of these out for delivery. We will post the certs in thread, and it will be your responsibility to deliver it from there.

More may be added as needed!
User Image

User Image

Did you want to send a Secret Santa present to a friend? Well good news for you!! You can do that here!! Upon certain days, we will open up slots for Secret Santas for an brand new species of kitsusagi. We managed to capture some of those sneaky shadowy creatures that have been lurking over the Mountain during this holiday season! All of the funds earned via the SS's this year will go towards the "Do you Dream" Xmas Edition, making wishes come true to those who have quested in a dedicated manner, and have not quite had the luck to save up enough for a kitsusagi.

User Image

Prices
Random - 5,000 gold
Semi-custom - 7,500 gold (3 colors, suggestions on markings)
Full-custom - 15,000 gold (no lineart edits)

Next Secret Santa Slots available on: This section is closed now, NO MORE TO BE SOLD!!

SECRET SANTA RULES AND FAQ

Rules

-You may NOT order an SS for yourself! It is that time to give rather than keep for yourself!
-You may NOT use a mule to order one for yourself. Be fair, people!
-You may only win 1 slot per slot opening date, but you may win as many slots as you feel you want to give overall. Meaning you can win one slot at any slot opening date instead of only 1 slot overall.
-Payment is expected to be prompt. No gold within 24 hours, the slot will be reopened again.

FAQ

Q: Why am I not allowed to give one to myself? I want a present too!
A: See the CYO? That is a freebie present you can give yourself if you so desire. However, we like to encourage gift-giving rather than gift-getting around this time of the year.

Q: Why are the prices so high?
A: They actually are not all that high. If you think about it, we are offering a brand new species at a fraction of the normal price, with three different options on custom-ability (random, semi-custom, or custom). And trust me when I say that these will be 100% worth it wink !

Q: So what is this thing about the "Do You Dream" Xmas Edition anyways?
A: Please check out the DYD Xmas Edition FAQ for the full answer!

Q: When is the next slot opening date?
A: Well, just read a bit above the FAQ and Rules for this section... if it has been decided, it will be there. Please do not ask this question in the thread, because if it isn't there, then most likely the date has not been decided yet.

Q: Wait, so why are you limiting the number of slots you can take per time, but not overall?
A: Since nobody is keeping any of the SS's for themselves, since you cannot due to the rules, what harm is it letting people get more presents for their friends? We don't want someone to take up all the slots at once though in one shot, which can be quite frustrating for anyone else who might be around. Hope that gives a little bit of insight.

(More to be added as needed)
User Image

Batch 1: Tristam Lockhart, Tsu-chan, Chibbit (x 2 ), Sosiqui, Nori Ishida, tooaya, Shady Myst, Invader Teri, xx_Bullseye_xx

Batch 2: The-Shocker, ramenli, Manda, +Sephiros Immortal+, Aqua Drageen, Gelfin, DesertedDreams, Prolixity, Kimie Kitty, puppygirlsweet1

Batch 3: Jenjandi, Eirnae Slytherin-Natenhar, kalindara, CuterThanYou, You Cannot Remember Me, Tsunake, Firkasa, Chystali, Rage Beat, Graphophobia

Batch 4: silent artist, Prolixity, Autumn_Fury, Grey Dragon, GunSniper, dinyana, Darkness Everlasting, Zero Dream, Brize, x-Ronso-x

Batch 5: Ririka, merangue, Syrie, `raze, TheMadHatter, [Alchemist.exe], NC-chan, Taro Rae, Getsurei, Mindsend, Lady Aralien, Dragon Phage, Safaia, NinetailedNightmare, Mythic Foxers, elemtal_alchemist, Sosiqui, A Spoonful of Agent, Gelfin (x 2 ), Inle-roo, Caligula XII, Dragain, Dragon Phage

Secret Santa Wishers!

Want one of the SS baggies?
Just post in bolded green font "The baggies wiggle like jello!"

Lady Stray
Haisyn Fierra
Pascali
oOo_Shinobu_oOo
xx - n o i r e
NarakusGirl
ice_demon_20
Felix Phoenix
Manchu the Panda
Vashtya
PandaLily
Astro Zombies`
soxs1219
Sodashi-chan
Silverah
Zee Oddwyn
Lady_Ourania
EvionVixen
Raurhund
Lady Aria Starstone
xxx Sasu-chan xxx
Emmyata
Celestriakle
Itsu-chan
Tachik
Yakobi
ShinosBee
Dagger735
Spica Hatashi
The Kat Aclysm
Capricorn Sunchai
JadedTiger22
Sadi Sidhe
User Image

AUCTION RULES:

exclaim No posting bid planning in the thread please. This can be very intimidating to other potential bidders. Keep it to PMs, but please make sure you are not begging heart

exclaim Do not bid what you do not have please. This is unfair for the people who bid against you and for the colorist who you bid on.

exclaim You may only bid gold, donation letters or donation items. You may only have a maximum of 5 items in your bid, all calculated using Tektek.

exclaim To bid in the auction, post in size 20 bolded magenta. All other posts will be ignored.

exclaim We reserve the right to add more rules as seen fit.

AUCTION: GREED NIGHTMARE KITSUSAGI!!
User Image

This egg is eminating with pure greed! It would not accept us eventing it off any other way than an auction, because it just wanted to gather up all that gold that will be bid on it for itself!

Bidding info:

Starting bid: 10,000 gold
Minimum bid increment: 500 gold
Autobuy: HAY, HOW ABOUT SUM DJS?!! *shot* ...um... no AB xD
Starting date: December 6
Ending date: Monday, December 10 @ 7pm PST
You may bid: Gold or donation items/letters (valued at tektek) (max 5 items)
There will be an anti-snipe guard in place. If you have not made a bid before the last hour of the auction, then you may not bid. For every bid made within 10 minutes of the ending time, the auction will be extended 15 minutes. So a bid is made at 6:59pm PST, then the auction is extended until 7:14pm PST.

AUCTION: LUST NIGHTMARE KITSUSAGI!!
User Image

This egg is eminating with pure lust! Lust does not always mean in regards to physical desire, but can sometimes even refer to other genres, including blood-lust! Whoever gets this egg will have a handful to deal with.

Bidding info:

Starting bid: 10,000 gold
Minimum bid increment: 500 gold
Autobuy: HAY, HOW ABOUT SUM DJS?!! *shot* ...um... no AB xD
Starting date: Monday, December 17 @ 3 pm PST
Ending date: Friday, December 21 @ 10pm PST
You may bid: Gold or donation items/letters (valued at tektek) (max 5 items)
There will be an anti-snipe guard in place. If you have not made a bid before the last hour of the auction, then you may not bid. For every bid made within 10 minutes of the ending time, the auction will be extended 15 minutes. So a bid is made at 6:59pm PST, then the auction is extended until 7:14pm PST.

Both auctions are now over!!
User Image

Winning bid for Lust
Nessariah
I bid on the Lust Kitsu :;

Thank You Letter For Mar 2005 - 503k
Thank You Letter For Sept 2004 - 267k
Ancient Katana - 225.7k
Thank You Letter For Jan 2007 - 20.9k
10k pure

TOTAL: 1,026,600g

For Nothing Yet and I.

Winning bid for Greed
[Alchemist.exe]
370k pure on Greed, plee-as, from both myself, Alchemist, and Graphophobia! <3
User Image

User Image

Vanity (also known as Pride) here knows it is hawt stuff!! Yet to boost the already inflated ego, this egg has demanded it be raffled, so it may know how many people adore it so.

VANITY NIGHTMARE RAFFLE RULES

exclaim Tickets cost 100 gold each.

exclaim To claim your tickets, you must first post in the thread in size 20 bolded INDIGO text how many you are looking to purchase and who they will go to.

exclaim Next, please send the trade to Kitsusagi Mountain. No trade means no tickets added to the list.

exclaim When we accept the trade, please confirm it.
User Image

1 - 250: Sosiqui
251 - 650: Tsunake
651 - 900: Tsunake (from Lady_Ourania)
901 - 920: Lady Aria Starstone
921 - 1080: Raurhund
1081 - 1280: Tsunake
1282 - 1300: Capricorn Sunchai
1301 - 1400: Tristam Lockhart
1401 - 1500: Tsunake
1501 - 1550: Tsunake (from Graphophobia)
1551 - 1620: Tsunake (from [Alchemist.exe])
1621 - 2120: The Kat Aclysm
2121 - 3120: Tsunake (from NinetailedNightmare)
3121 - 3200: Capricorn Sunchai
User Image

User Image

It would seem that LizzyMoo was suffering a bit from Sloth recently...
All the better for you, for it means another fun contest!

CONTEST RULES

exclaim The name of the game is coming up with a design for the Sloth Nightmare kitsusagi. Winner shall win this kitsusagi to be colored by LizzyMoo.
exclaim Use words or pictures to describe what you envision Sloth to be.
exclaim Be detailed and use lots of references if necessary! Treat this as if you were telling me about a custom you wanted.
exclaim NO LINEART EDITS ALLOWED: Sorry folks! None of the other eggs got lineart edits, so this one can't be the exception to the rule.
exclaim Try not to make your entry too similar to another person's who already entered. It isn't fair for me as a judge, nor is it fair for the person who entered prior to you. Be sure and look at all entries prior to working on your own!
exclaim Once you have come up with a concept and are satisfied with it, post the form in thread for your entry to count.

We reserve the right to add more rules as seen fit!

This portion of the event is closed! Judging now!
User Image

Who knows how these will be distributed, along with what other prizes might await someone within our games! Keep your eyes peeled, and maybe you can win yourself some very Sinful Nightmare eggs!

Looks like we need some new prizes here... keep your eyes peeled!

Owned by Tsunake and NinetailedNightmare
Owned by Brize
Owned by Sosiqui
User Image

Eligibility list:
ice_demon_20
Brize
GunSniper
Abeno Seimei
Mythic Foxers
silent artist
Ai No Yami
Trelweny
Xaki
Chibbit
Dragain
Ivory_Feld
The Kat Aclysm
Sika-chan
SkieBorne
Tachik
Teh Zan
Antigra
melodymh4
Snookie
Lady_Asherah
[Alchemist.exe]
Tsu-chan
Gelfin
Archnasa
dinyana
Kaiyumi
Asheris
Manda
Graphophobia
Autumn_Fury
NinetailedNightmare
nooheadexplody

If at any time a person wants to be removed from the list or we believe the person does not fit in this list anymore, then we will remove them.

DO YOU DREAM - XMAS EDITION: FAQ

Q: Okay, so what is this "Do You Dream" nonsense anyways?
A: In short, it is our charity-type thing from the Kitsusagi Mountain. For more information, click HERE!

Q: So how is this Xmas Edition of the DYD going to work?
A: All of the funds earned during this holiday season will be "donated" to some long-term kitsusagi quests which have been running. We will not be flat out handing the money over to the winners, because then that temptation to use it for something else might overwhelm the person and completely defeat the purpose. Rather, we will be holding the funds for the users so that whenever they get up all the information for their dream custom, then it will be there, no hassle. It is in essence yet another thank you from our shop to those who are dedicated to it.

Q: Wait, did I miss the sign-up for this?! I WANT TO BE ELIGIBLE for THAT!!
A: Sorry, there was no sign-up list. It was us taking a look in our guild questing forum, checking to see which quests were still relatively active, and putting them all together on a list. However, it is a year-round charity we run, so feel free to start up your own quest thread for the future!

Q: Will everyone on the eligibility list be able to get their kitsusagi?
A: Unfortunately, no. It will be run as a raffle type thing, depending upon how many sales are made from the SS, and how much funds are earned total during this event (plushies, etc.). There is GUARANTEED to be at least ONE winner for this, but there may be more depending upon how giving everyone else is.

Q: Wait... so my hard earned money is going to be funding someone elses quest? That is so not fair!!
A: Think of it this way. You are donating to someone's quest, and we are coloring a present for your friend for ABSOLUTELY FREE! We are not trying to earn money this holiday season, we simply want to give to as many as we can.

(More to be added as needed)

Super Nice People!

Just some super nice people here with the holiday spirit!

Fay Lynn - Donated 5K heart
The Kat Aclysm - Donated 20K eek
Quicksilver the Archangel - Donated 15K eek
xx_Bullseye_xx - Donated 65K eek eek heart
Gelfin - Donated 15K eek
Drax Orin - Donated 1K heart
Sosiqui - Donated 10K heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash