Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snuggly Knight

Yaaay, Sy! Always fun.

Chiri: WE SHOULD. And I think that is a good place to end it ^^

Swashbuckling Sentai

bunnyilove

fhjdszljizx I know right. D: I can't even right now.

I think the only time I've tried during a Who episode was when Ten left, but this one had be close to it. So sad...
Yet oddly romantic in a weird way. Oh Amy and Rory T___T <3 Their devotion to one another is amazing. But I hate those kinds of Companion endings, I like them to all just leave the Tardis on their merry way, nothing so depressing like that! At least they'll be together <3

And oh god, the Angels! I so missed them being that scary - 'cause Blink they were but then the next time we saw them they weren't really. Gah, the baby Angels were the WORST. Their puttering about and the giggling. NOPENOPENOPE!

Dapper Seeker

chirigami

I think the only time I've tried during a Who episode was when Ten left, but this one had be close to it. So sad...
Yet oddly romantic in a weird way. Oh Amy and Rory T___T <3 Their devotion to one another is amazing. But I hate those kinds of Companion endings, I like them to all just leave the Tardis on their merry way, nothing so depressing like that! At least they'll be together <3

And oh god, the Angels! I so missed them being that scary - 'cause Blink they were but then the next time we saw them they weren't really. Gah, the baby Angels were the WORST. Their puttering about and the giggling. NOPENOPENOPE!

Yes it was very sad. But I think Donna's ending was a bit more. I meant they still get to remember the doctor. Bahh I unno I'm a mess.

But I did find it very romantic more then sad. Even with the Doctor and River I found it very romantic. All of it was just great like in a sad way. I was just sitting there waiting for more.

Yeah there were scary this time and kinda creepy. Really with the one that was smiling.

efdjsdkjh I don't even know now

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
thanks for all the well-wishes, guys! I can't focus long enough to RP while on these meds, but if anyone wants to plot for when I recover [hopefully in time for next weekend!] via IM or PM, I would love to. I made a list of all my tags and should be hitting those next week.

I'm looking for stuff for Howlite and Kess, too, for those that favor civ stuff.

Battles [either training with other chaos folks, hard core fights, or she could do some rescues for wee chaos folks, etc] would be really fun, but I'm always down for her to train/work out with other folks or just meet them. For people she already knows, reconnecting/deepening plots/checking in would be sweet.

On the civ side of things, anyone that wants some pot, or to kick it, work out, make out, whatever. Just holla at me please.

edit: oh yeah, i give it out like candy, but anyone that doesn't have it, my AIM is Dare Lyk Woah

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

Definitely I hope you feel better and have a quick recovery, Indu! [I hope that Monday isn't too long a wait! Dx]

@chiri& I won't have any idea on exactly what you're talking about until later tonight ;;

Super Sex Symbol

Will be looking for battle rps soon once I plow through all these regs~ Come battle me Indu when you feel better. O:

And if anyone wants to add me on AIM or something to poke at me my sn is kaiaieslen.

Swashbuckling Sentai

bunnyilove

Yes it was very sad. But I think Donna's ending was a bit more. I meant they still get to remember the doctor. Bahh I unno I'm a mess.

But I did find it very romantic more then sad. Even with the Doctor and River I found it very romantic. All of it was just great like in a sad way. I was just sitting there waiting for more.

Yeah there were scary this time and kinda creepy. Really with the one that was smiling.

efdjsdkjh I don't even know now

Donna ;o; So very true - I think her's was also just hard because she was by far my favorite New!Who companion, so seeing her farewell was like heartbreaking. And yeah, she can't remember and Wilf can but he can never share the one thing with his granddaughter. At least she's happy... and that's what we can wish for any of the companions.

AND OH GOD, WHAT ABOUT BRIAN? DD: I hope he's told! I loved Rory's dad and it'll be sad if he never knows what happened to the Ponds. I want him as a companion, he was amazing. Or a spin off with him and the Brig's daughter.

The smiling one was... sooo weird. It was like she kneeeeeew T___T

Kyu, prepare yourself for amazing... and tears xD

and Indu, I think Sheldon and Kess need to meet at some point ~ we can plot when you are feeling better since I am slow anywho o:

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
@yayoi - howl would love to show your lady the ropes. ;D

@chiri - i concur.

Super Sex Symbol

Cool beans~ <3

Dapper Seeker

chirigami

Donna ;o; So very true - I think her's was also just hard because she was by far my favorite New!Who companion, so seeing her farewell was like heartbreaking. And yeah, she can't remember and Wilf can but he can never share the one thing with his granddaughter. At least she's happy... and that's what we can wish for any of the companions.

AND OH GOD, WHAT ABOUT BRIAN? DD: I hope he's told! I loved Rory's dad and it'll be sad if he never knows what happened to the Ponds. I want him as a companion, he was amazing. Or a spin off with him and the Brig's daughter.

The smiling one was... sooo weird. It was like she kneeeeeew T___T

Kyu, prepare yourself for amazing... and tears xD

and Indu, I think Sheldon and Kess need to meet at some point ~ we can plot when you are feeling better since I am slow anywho o:

Yes Kyu be perpare it was great but a sad great </3

Yes! I have to agree. I love her the most and seeing her going away like that is just so heartbreaking. Bawww and yes it's good she happy, like the ponds are but it's just sad and I forgot about Wilf oh gosh that would be sad. Qo Q

I KNOW and he'll wait like a good little companion. I want him as a companion too because he's good and does what he is told xDD <3

YES IT DID LOOK LIKE SHE NEW!!!! What I hate the most was the statue of liberty that was just plan weird. if I ever good back to new york I'm going to freak out if I see her again. xD

Dragonslaying Dragon

....Uggggh, fine, I can't wait five more hours, I'm gonna go watch it online somewhere ;;

Snuggly Knight

I don't know why I'm reading the spoiler tags. I've never seen any of the new Doctor Who.

Swashbuckling Sentai

bunnyilove

Yes Kyu be perpare it was great but a sad great </3

Yes! I have to agree. I love her the most and seeing her going away like that is just so heartbreaking. Bawww and yes it's good she happy, like the ponds are but it's just sad and I forgot about Wilf oh gosh that would be sad. Qo Q

I KNOW and he'll wait like a good little companion. I want him as a companion too because he's good and does what he is told xDD <3

YES IT DID LOOK LIKE SHE NEW!!!! What I hate the most was the statue of liberty that was just plan weird. if I ever good back to new york I'm going to freak out if I see her again. xD

Hahaha, The Statue of Liberty was indeed really weird. I kind of would have hoped to see it doing a bit more or something, but just the fact that that huge thing was an Angel was like holy crap xD Someone in the stream chat I was watching was like "GEE, THANKS FRANCE!"
And there were some amusing Ghostbuster comments xD

Brian was so unfazed by things, it was awesome and yes, he did what he was told and had such a wonderful personality.

ahahaha, Kyu. Yes, go find it ~ tardisblue.net should have it streaming all day soon, I'm sure by now they have their copy.

and now I must go run errands... since I have calmed down a bit xD Talk to you guys later ~

Dragonslaying Dragon

Thank you, Chiri, that is where I have located myself! <3

I never really watched Doctor Who before, but my television was stuck on the BBC channel for a few weeks, and in that time I grew a bit fond of it, and now can't help but want to keep up with it xD;

Kawaii Prophet

*toddles off to eat and read some Goblet of Fire*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas