Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, Ciaran. Protect boy. Good Ciaran. [closes eyes and leans his head back]

[peeks an eye open at Kitsu] He's a knight. He'll do fine. I'm trusting him with my kid's tube, not his life. Well, not really. sweatdrop But, I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap.

[Zane!tuuuuube shakes and begins to roll off of Ciaran's centaury bits, falling to the floor and trying to roll around the other's hooves]

Be back in a bit. Good luck with work, Kuu! [pats Noe tube]

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
hey guys Im back!! I am finally done at the dog show. I had an awesome time and all of my dogs did really well! "yawns." now I think I will be able to get my sleep...had to leave at 4 am to go to Saratoga each day. And it was worth it!

Aged Shapeshifter

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
Jun D
I heard about the NBC fiasco - I'm so sorry for you guys. D: I'm not much of an Olympics watcher, but if they did that with the World Cup over here, I would rage bloody murder...

*skitters in*
NBC fiasco?

Eee, they're cracking~!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romantic Reveler

*-SQUEAKS- and looks a little frazzled* Boy! Back here! *bends to try and capture the tube*

XDDD Later Kuro~
[Zane!tuuuuuube rolls away from Ciaran's grasp, rolling in circles around the kid]

Not so easy, is it, Ciaran? [stands and goes to help the centaur, herding the tube into a corner]

[Once in the corner, begins to roll back and forth, trying to find a way out]

You've got him now, Ciaran. Go get 'im.

Romantic Reveler

*a little dizzy from chasing him around in circles, he half-canters to the corner, rushing past Colton to swoop down and seize the tube* AHA! Has now, boy! *gloats at the captured tube*

8D;;; Oh, boyah...

Back shortly~!
Okies, Kitsu~ See you soon!

[Zane!tuuuuube tries to evade grasp, but can't roll away fast enough]

Good job, Ciaran! You caught him. Now hold him tight or else he'll get away again. 4laugh [Ciaran is so adorable that I can't help but trust him with Zane. And he's the only one with enough energy to keep up with him]

[Zane!tuuuuuube shakes in Ciaran's hands, almost saying "I don't want to be held! Put me down so that I can roll around!"]

Romantic Reveler

*focusing hard, he grips the tube carefully, squeezing little Zane against his chest* Stillll, boy! Ciaran has! *pleads softly with the tube*

*back!*
[wriggles defiantly, but then settles down, seeming tired now]

That's right, Ciaran [tiredly] You tell him.

Ciaran is sooo cute! 4laugh Welcome back!

Romantic Reveler

Good! Good boy! *he smiles, pleased, and gently cradles the tube against his tiny chest* Ciaran take care of. *he closes his eyes and rocks it gently, like he remembers his mother doing*

Thank yoou~ <333 *snoogle*
ACK! I've been snoogled! [falls over]

[sighing, sits back down on the couch and relaxes]

[squirms a little at being called a 'good boy' then jumps a little in Ciaran's arms, vibrating a little]

I don't understand tube-language at all... So confusing...

Romantic Reveler

*tilts his head, befuddled* Something bad, boy?

*nestles on Kuro's fallen self* >3
[Zane!tuuuube squirms again, vibrating hard to try and escape Ciaran's grasp again]

I think he just wants to roll around, Ciaran. But, you keep hold tight. You don't want him to fall and get hurt, huh? [pats the couch next to him] Come on over and we can both hold onto him.

[sprawls out flat] I guess it's Kitsu nestling season... :3

Romantic Reveler

Indeed it is <3 *cuddles her new Kurobed*

*obediently, he trots over on his long, wobbly legs and slides precariously onto the couch, holding the tube tightly* Has boy. Good?
[purrs and squirms a little like Zane!tuuuuube] You're very cuddly. Maybe I should find another Kitsu and get you some company. I wonder what the world would do with two Kitsu's... [ponders]

Yes, Ciaran. Very good. I'm very impressed that you caught him. I've been chasing that little tube around all afternoon. [smiles a little, patting the centaur's head] You did a very good job. Just keep a hold on him, okay?

[stills, then makes another attempt at escape, shaking very strongly in Ciaran's hands]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff