Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you come back if we can find artists?

no 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Yes 0.8 80.0% [ 8 ]
only if I get my growing 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
different reason (tell us in thread) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Cool.

least the shop seems to be finally getting it's butt back in gear.

are the winners ready to be announced? *is excited*

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
They are. Just waiting to get off in an hour and I'll make the annoucement. XD

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nice.

I also just told someone that gullible isn't in the dictionary. mrgreen

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
And they went to go check I imagine. rofl

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
It's not though.

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kuuro Kitten
And they went to go check I imagine. rofl

They refused to go see. *pokes about the Gargoyle thread*
Well it's been a long time coming and I'm happy that GoGo is finally starting to pick itself off the ground. Its going to be a long road ahead but we are dusting off the cobwebs and getting things into motion. Revamping is well underway so expect a bit of moving around in the guild, some extra threads and so forth.

With this announcement comes fun times... So as to not keep everyone waiting let us bring our attention to the crazy Iron Chef contest. With votes seemingly all to fall under a select group we've come to the conclusion that you guys surely rock our socks!

In no particular order the winners are:
Syrynx
X__Doctor Ruri
Shushida
Sayuri_Nitta

And because everyone agreed she put a lot of effort despite all esle. Our lovely runner up is:

Jayoku

With this annoucement each finalist will receive 150k in advancement pay for their Iron Cheif creations. What we hope to do in the near future is hold some events to bring in a fresh new crowd. The payment is for possible free events in the form of games, free raffles and free prompts. So you'll each be receiving a trade from my Kuuro Kitten account; this is my delayed Christmas present to our new staff.

As for our runner up I'll be giving you 50k and your choice of remaining with the shop as a full or part-time chef. Be sure to let me know via shop or mule. Also there will be a current grace period for our chefs so you will receive have your payment now and the other half after two weeks of servitude. I want to make sure my generousity and money is not being taken advantage of.

With that bit of information on to the growings pannel! That's right we have three lovely GoGo that are ready to hit the streets. Well two of them are a set of twins well over do to a lovely girl and our thrid GoGo is our newest event GoGo.

If you guessed right then you get a cookie... here they are! XD
Click on the image for full view. XD

User Image
Chef: Jayoku

User Image
In case you wanted his uncert sushi stage... click
Chef: David Keju

Just as a heads up, growth requirements are being looked at so currently its' not a big deal to grow GoGo from their food to ferment stages within a week or two. But be advised that in the near future activity will account to your GoGo's growth. So try to be present as often as you can.

And that concludes todays announcements. Trades will be made upon contact... So please post here in the main thread showing me that you are alive. Until then trades will not be started.

Quote:
Oh yeah as a side note, anyone who signed up for the Iron Chef but did not make it don't be discouraged if you would like to try out for a part-time position please let myself or staff know. We always need extra hands so don't feel shy. Also I'd really love it if someone presented some interesting certs for the shop. XDDD

Stellar Dragon

'grats to everyone! <3

*giggles and pokes at Roll* hehe, that is to cute. <3 *saves the new cert*

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
*waves at little Boston* Hello.

Sakura peers down from his perch on Kali's shoulder. "Hard to believe I was that small....but I was much better looking."

Oh, hush...

Stellar Dragon

Roll: *bounces from foot to foot, enjoying the ability to move* <3 *seems almost like hes dancing* ^_^ @ Sakura and Kaliskanny.

hehe. *goes to do some journal updates* <3

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[Ferments can talk. I know Sakura talked a storm....wouldn't shut up...]

Stellar Dragon

Really? hehe, good to know <3 I somehow see him as talking a lot more then his brother who is a bit shy. Gotta have one out going brother. *excited*
Yep my twins Ramen and Lamian are still ferments and Mia talks a heck of a lot. Ra is a bit grumpy XDD

Cali: Hey there little one... *pokes Boston* XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces