Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you come back if we can find artists?

no 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Yes 0.8 80.0% [ 8 ]
only if I get my growing 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
different reason (tell us in thread) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Naughty Man-Lover

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
*staples Sparrow to the wall*

Hiya! xd
Itamae-chan
For anyone that received a GoGo Gram, we request that you save it to your own server. Come Jan. 15, 2009, Kaliskanny will be taking them off her photobucket. We thank you for having participated in the event, and we had a lot of fun with it. However, Kali needs the space for something else. Thank you for your cooperation.

And in addition:

The Iron Chef closes on Jan. 15th. Those of you who have entered and not completed your entries, you'll have until the 15th to do so. Please keep in mind the three stages: food (non-sentient), ferment (blob form), and teen stage (humanoid the height of chopsticks.). If you need an extension on your entry for real life reasons, please pm Itamae-san.

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'll have to get my entry finished, took an art break over xmas XD

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Alrighty. I was gonna pm you about it...cause I wasn't sure if you had seen the deadline.

Stellar Dragon

*peeks in to wave* ^_^ <3

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Okay I procrastinated long enough... *finishes things so Orphe can has Boston* XDDD

Stellar Dragon

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So bare with me these certs are not the best but we used them last time so I'll stick with it for now. Maybe later if we find a cert artist we can has some prettier certs. XDDD Anyway.. *uploads*
And because I suck at announcements, here is our first GoGo of 2009. Boston roll sushi! Congrats Orpheus I hope you enjoy taking care of the little guy.

User Image

Um... >.> yeah... so there's going to be loads of revamping coming in the next few months. Please bare with us as it will be slow. The guild will have some changes as well. Hopefully we can get this shop moving at a nice pace. Chefs be sure to get your entries in before the 15th. I'll allow a grace period 24hours to get last minute entries in but that is all. So do your best but don't over work yourself. Remember sketches! Not finished works! XDDD

Stellar Dragon

Shiny. <3 Thank you very much! ^_^ <3 *snags cert so it can go in her sig*

When you have a moment (no rush) can I get a journal for him? <3 Thank you ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out