mythical (besides dragon)! 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 5 ]
another hybrid! 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
monkey! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
rodent! 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
bird! 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
human! 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
nightmare animal! 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]

10-28-08 Orders still closed because my old computer is completely dead and my new computer doesn't have any of the linearts so we'll be closed until i remake the lineart. i'll probably be adding new ones and modifying old ones while i'm at it. sweatdrop

Welcome to FNOFE!
User Image

Table of Contents by Post:
1(this one). Intro and Table of contents.
2.Rules
3. Pets Available
4. Examples
5. Order Form
6. Affiliations
7. Other (for stuff that will change as the current need it filled and not needed any longer)

Introduction

Hi, i'm just a normal person here on gaia, but i've always wanted to make my own changeable pets because other ones are so expensive (but still nice)! So, for a couple years i thought that all those other people must have special computer software or something to get their images to change, but recently i was actively trying to find out what, in actuality, they do. And, obviously, i found out! From a sticky in this forum. Yeah. So that's my story, my pets may not be as glamorous or as elegant as other people's but i like my style, and frankly; even if i don't get a single order, i don't really care, i initially wanted to do this for me and me alone anyway, so i don't care either way ^_^

And also, if you're wondering why we're called FNOFE (for now or forever) it's because some people like to keep their pets at a certain stage forever... or at least until their role play says it's time to grow up :3

~Steot

Also check out Ocoripa! Here you can roleplay, breed, grow, and raise your Fnofe in a climate serperate from gaiaonline!
The Rules and Info
User Image

Basic Info!

1. Your pet will start growing the moment I send you the message with the image code in it, wether or not you get it right away.
2. Your pet will be at a stage for 1 week (7 days)
3. If your pet doesn't change within 2 days of it's due date (which i will send along with your code so we're on the same page) THEN you may pester me with one message >.> i'm forgetful, and i also have a life, but i check gaia once a day unless i'm grounded or unable to otherwise get on the internet.
4. Please fill out all the required fields in the order form before you send it to me
5. You can spam and bump all you like, but if there are rude and/or ignorant comments then i will not hesitate to get a mod.
6. Don't steal stuff! D:<

Needed Information!

I ONLY accept payments of gaia gold right now, as that's the easiest thing and an auction would be pointless unless I get more popular. I may accept interesting items instead of money but I may not.

Eggs are all the same shape and will be the base form of every pet.

Hatchlings are the second form of every pet, but if you ask for like, a dragon with torn wings and acid dripping from it's mouth, you won't see that until it's an adult, hatchlings are the more innocent, softer version of what you fill out the form for.

For now your pet will stop growing at stage three, Adult, i may change this in the future and add more stages, but maybe not.

Pet Fnofe Information! (Fnofe 'pets' are a little different from normal animals)

Dragons-Hatchling Dragons are born energised and ready to play and have a great time, they always seem to have a goofy look on their faces and are almost always getting into trouble. They mellow out as they become Adults, wanting nothing more than to chill and read or play video games with you, but they're more than happy to fly you somewhere, as you put up with their Hatchling antics :3

Wolves-Hatchling Wolves are born with their eyes closed, meaning you are needed to care for them. When they open their eyes and see you with a smile on your face however, they will almost instantly become your loyal companion and friend. If you care for them and love them enough, sometimes they aquire powers in their Adulthood. Sometimes.

Bears-Hatchling Bears are very sleepy creatures. Some owners don't even see their Bear's eye color until they're Adults! This can be a blessing and a curse, a blessing because they make the perfect pet (while they're babies at least) to just veg out on the couch watching T.V. a curse because A) their dozing state can sometimes cause them to not look both ways before crossing the street if you know what i mean, and the more active dozers need very atentive owners so they don't get hurt and B) some Bears get so accustomed to sleeping the day away on your lap that they don't understand when you don't want your legs crushed by a couple hundred lb Bear >.>

Nagas-Nagas are half-snake half-humanoid creatures. As Hatchlings they tend to look very similar, very little hair, bland facial features, etc, and spend their time coiled around your arm. As Adults they can grow to lengths of 12 to 20 ft from the top of their heads to the tip of their tails. No one knows why they deign to be the companions of humans when they can obviously fend for themselves and are intelligent, and in some cases more-so, than their humans; but most agree, after sun-down, you'd best not follow them to wherever it is that they go: you might not come back.

Draer-Draers are the spawn of a bored scientist, a dragon, and a bear. They are very conflicted animals with very deep souls. and they also poop alot. nuff said.

Guest Artist Pets:

Artist ChannyChanny28
Channah's Psyko Cat-Info coming soon
Available Stock
User Image

Eggs (which will vary in color according to your order but will be the base form of EVERY pet)
User Image

Hatchling Dragons________________________________Adult Dragons
User ImageUser Image

Hatchling Wolves________________________________Adult Wolves
User ImageUser Image

Hatchling Bears________________________________Adult Bears
User ImageUser Image

Hatchling Nagas
User Image

Adult Female Nagas________________________________Adult Male Nagas
User ImageUser Image

Guest Artist Pets!!!

Channah's Psyko Cat Hatchling_________ChannyChanny28_________Channah's Psyko Cat Adult
User ImageUser Image

Abominations!

Draer (bear/dragon hybid thing... scares me...) AULT WILL BE AVAILABLE WHEN SOMEONE ASKS FOR IT!

User Image
Examples and Stages
User Image

Colors

I'll pretty much do any color you want, but if you say "light orange" or something, and it's not the EXACT shade you wanted, not my fault. Now if you want to have EXTRA SPECIFIC colors then by all means, include a swatch of the color(s) in your order.

So far the only available stages are Egg, Hatchling, and Adult
User Image User Image User Image
but more stages MAY become available as people want them and i find the time to draw them :3

When you order, you need to also choose a background.

Dark BG________________________________Light BG

User ImageUser Image

Water BG________________________________Wind BG

User ImageUser Image

Earth BG________________________________Fire BG

User ImageUser Image
Ordering
User Image

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR FORM IS WHAT YOUR PET WILL BE AS AN ADULT!
Unless you decide to have a never-ager, e.g. just an egg or hatchling.
MAKE SURE YOU SPECIFY!!!

Your total cost is determined by the stuff you ask for.

Just an egg: If you just want a colorful egg that will never age then that's only 10gg

Just a Hatchling: for a hatchling that will never age, 150gg

Just an Adult: for an adult (like if you just want to jump in and roleplay with your random pet thing) 200gg

Changer: the whole three stages. 355gg

Extras (5gg each)
Fur (for dragons and nagas only, as everything else already has fur)
Wings (default for dragons, but you can opt out or make different style like pixie or angel wings)
Horns (default on dragons heads but you can opt out and/or add more in different places)
Hair (default for nagas, and for other things it's like how when some people draw animals they give them bangs and stuff)
Accesories (collars, scarves, outfits, etc)
Wounds (gashes, scars, vampire bites, etc)
Markings (specify what kind, and where)
Power (like if your pet has a power, you can ask me to draw a little flame poof coming from its mouth or make it glow or something)

Order Form. Copy and Paste this into a PM addressed to StephWolfCaller
PLEASE BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE! IF YOU GET A PET THAT ISN'T HOW YOU WANTED CAUSE YOU WEREN'T BEING SPECIFIC THAN THAT'S NOT MY FAULT!
Username:
Pet Name:
Background:
Coloration:
Extras:

Example order form for a changer (as in goes through all three forms)

Username: Stephwolfcaller
Pet Name: Sytep
Type: dragon, changer
Background: dark
Coloration: Blue with green underbelly, tail poof, elbows, backs of knees, toes and a dot on the outer thigh; black bands around ankles, three shrinking stripes along back, stripe on each leg from front to back; orange eyes.
Extras: Thin black collar, long white horns on top of her head and shorter horns on her hips.

Example for an egg that never ages. If after you buy your egg you want it to age after all, it will cost an extra 250gg

Username: Eggluvur25
Pet Name: Egoo
Type: Egg
Background: wind
Coloration: Pink, white, and red
Extras: A silver ribbon wrapped around the middle with a bow-tied on the left side

Example for a hatchling that never ages, if you decide you want it to age after all, it will cost another 210gg

Username: BabiezR2kewl
Pet Name: Rebel Rebel
Type: dragon, Hatchling
Background: Earth
Coloration: White with green spots all over, purple eyes
Extras: a purple top hat on his tail

Example for an Adult

Username: ThatFunGuy
Pet Name: Beswada
Type: dragon Adult
Background: fire
Coloration: Orange, black stripes like a tiger all over, blue eyes
Extras: Red spiked collar, flame power poof

If you have any questions please ask me!
Link to Us!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/f-n-o-f-e-for-now-or-forever-changing-pets-grand-opening/t.42091877/][IMG]http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l416/SteotsGrowers/FNOFEbanner.png[/IMG][/url]

Our Afilliations

User Image

User Image
Username: BlueMoonSoldier
Pet Name: Scar
Type: Wolf, Adult
Background: Water
Coloration: Neon green stomach, fur Black with red strips
Extras: Angel wings{white}, Blue collar
hey steot its bob..

Username: tamzinitala

Pet Name: Eoz

Type: bear/ dragon hybrid hatchling

Background: wind

Coloration: rich foresty green, dark heathery purple, yellow eyes (if you choose to go with the open dragon hatchling eyes)

Extras:bear cub body (dark green), adult dragon wings(purple), hatchling dragon tail with poof (dark green)

is that ok?
Username: DragonDreamer94
Pet Name: RazzehBerrehs
Type: egg
Background: fire
Coloration: black w/
red stripes(think tiger...rawr)
Extras: could you put an
orange hat w/ mousey ears on it? like...hamtaro-y-ish. black wings w/red on...some part of them. not very specific...eh...

DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON;T KNOW ME! lawlzy...
colorful. blaugh
New order!!!
Username:BlueMoonSoldier
Pet Name:Cure
Type: Channah's Psyko Cat Hatchling
Background:Water
Coloration:BlueFlower for body and acid green for collar
Extras: angel wings{white}
Total: 155g

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items