Yay contests~ owo

Vicious Firestarter

I hate being sick....

Wrathful Shapeshifter

oooh, contest!

Friendly Phantom

Morning everyone! :>
@LK: I overslept one of my classes today rofl

Gotta flee and get all my work done, I have a test on friday so if you see me online you should kick me off x__x

Much Wolf

*buttscoots around Fire* P:

Malevolent Tactician

I dont think youll have anyone in this thread kick you of FFN. In fact most of us might handcuff you to the thread so you cant leave razz

I used to do that all the time so I wouldn't worry about it xD I also used to sleep during classes and lived off mountain dew to stay awake >.< It was that, Amps and Monsters

Ladykiller

Pokemon contest sign-ups are open~: [x].

Pandaphilic

I hope it is all right I jumped the gun and created a sign-up thread for a contest. I did mention I'd do it before, but yea, that was two weeks ago, aha. >>;; Anyway, just wanted to let you know.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Yay, contest sign-ups! Question about them, though:

NaomiNaomi
Rising from the water like a great steel leviathan, a pyramidal structure floated atop the water. It was sheer fiberglass, strong but light, which allowed the building to remain aloft and not have it sink to the murky depths. Cut within the center was a large hole patterned as a bulls-eye, alternating between water and glass platforms.

First off, is it made of steel or fiberglass? You say both in the same sentence. razz More importantly, I'm having trouble picturing this stage. I get that it's a structure floating on the water, but how high above the water does it extend? How does the center hole work; is it approximately at the water level, so that the glass and water are at the same level, or is the water significantly below? Is anything keeping the glass up? How many rings are in the hole, and is the center water or glass? How big is the stage as a whole, and how far out into the lake? Is there a backstage somehow, or will participants be transported to the stage for their performance? Are there any walls at all, or it is open to the air on all sides? Will there be in-person spectators, and if so, where will they be viewing the performance from?

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Eeeee, I've got Game of Thrones season two! >w<

Friendly Phantom

@LK: This is totally not healthy for my academic life, but it IS more fun rofl
Coke is my obnoxiously-sugar-filled drink of choice for keeping myself awake haha. Even though I generally don't like it, I think it tastes marginally better than Monsters

@Fin: Oo, congrats! All I know about Game of Thrones is that...everyone dies? 8D

Intellectual Powerhouse

NaomiNaomi
Pokemon contest sign-ups are open~: [x].

Pandaphilic

I hope it is all right I jumped the gun and created a sign-up thread for a contest. I did mention I'd do it before, but yea, that was two weeks ago, aha. >>;; Anyway, just wanted to let you know.

Oh man, I didn't know it was gonna be so late... xDDD;;;
Hopefully everyone can finish their battles quickly though... we have something planned for late March.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Speaking of battles, it'd about time I moved along that unofficial battle tourney I'm running. We're on the final round! And to nobody's surprise, Qixel is in it. razz

Qixel vs. blue. Who will prove victorious and earn the completely imaginary IC prize of their choosing?

Generous Giver

Mr. grim could get a tie

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Hi Sunny! Yup, since Mr. Grim is registered as a Companion, he could get a tie if he won the Contest. smile

Adorable Trickster

mewrose
And to nobody's surprise, Qixel is in it. razz
First of all, haters gonna hate. Second of all, I'm surprised. I figured that if I made it to the semifinals at all it would have been with Walpurgis.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff