Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

Renekai
I've been working on this meme for the Z Team for fun. It's taking longer than I expected; it is quite a long meme. xD It's interesting to think about it, because I haven't given much thought to many of the spectrums.

Nana, dat sig art. It's beautiful. emotion_drool Could you maybe pretty please PM me the artist's details and how you were able to commission them? emotion_kirakira
I would, but the artist doesn't take commissions anymore. D: But if you want to know how to do RLCs in general without a credit card, I could tell you.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
When I read over that meme and got to the "handedness" section, I was thinking about pokemon and pretty much went "...hands? Some of them don't even have limbs."
@Nana: Aww, that's a shame. sad Thanks though!
@Mewrose: Yeah, I'm skipping some sections that I don't think are relevant.

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
All hail Dave.

Vicious Firestarter

Hello guys!

Prepare for long-winded announcement post!

As of this post, I am now putting Extrasensory into a HIATUS to fix and rewrite rules for clarification and add to any as I deem necessary, as well as open some topics and features up for discussion. The reason that I think a hiatus is necessary is so if rules are changed, I do not want you stuck in the middle of working on something and having it change on you, and also to set a starting and ending point to the changes being made. There will be no events while this is in affect. Help us out if you want the hiatus to be shorter!

I will be setting up separate threads in the guild when I want some input, and ask that we keep discussion out of the main thread. If there are additional points you would like to bring up for discussion, PM THE MULE. Hiatus will not affect hiring. I am still hiring an RP manager, as well as anyone else who would like to help, though I cannot guarantee additional help besides what I'm requesting will get gold or pokemon compensation.

I find that Extrasensory has a lot (maybe too much) going on between pokemon contests, gym leader battles/apps, RP events, storyline, professions to balance and incorporate into events/RPs/customs/breedings, pokemon specialties, scar/accessory edits, and I'm sure there are other things I've left out, that I have to keep an eye on and it's becoming really stressful for me. A lot of the ideas were FFN's and it is pretty evident that she will not be active for any extended period of time. I am here to rewrite things so they make more sense to me or the shop world so we can move forward instead of having to come back and wonder what certain rules mean, or what is accepted and what is not.

Professions WILL be changed. They will not be made any easier to obtain, as advanced professions are supposed to give nice perks to characters who are active most. I've realized that character advancements are not even across all professions, so I will work on a standard for these. Profession changes will not affect those who have already advanced.

Gym leader battles/apps will be changed. I've stated this before, but I want any features that we have in the shop to be utilized and I feel that our current system does not work.

First up for discussion is which features do you think are really necessary, and which are not?

Edit 5/10: Started discussion about professions.

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hail Dave
and woo, overhaul!

I'm no help though because I want to keep everything ;3;

Ladykiller

I'm the same since I'm so used to everything, aha. I'm sure someone'll have some input that will change things for the better, though.
Thanks for the heads-up, Panda. I'll be sure to take part in discussions so we can get Extrasensory up and running better than ever soon! 3nodding

YOU GUYS, IT'S DONE.
Z Team Spectrum Meme (Warning: Huge image)

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
I am thinking of comments to make! Though I'm also in favor of keeping most everything, with possibly refinement. Variety is the spice of life!

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Woo Spectrum Meme~! I should do some memes with Sienna and her team. I should also work on that in general but I'm feeling lazy >3>

Ririka's Waifu

Shameless Elocutionist

mewrose

NaomiNaomi

True friends are the people who know Fuu's cloak is very important to his character. emotion_kirakira

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
xD yes, I remembered him too and saw him with his cloak on the PB~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers