Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Hunter

*Runs in* Moltres evolved into Mightyena x2!

Or something xD *Curls up in thread and nibbles on someone* owo
somethings pawing at my bow! XD So cute!

Intellectual Powerhouse

GriffinFire
Template Leafeon so I can finally get Caliban! 8D *bricked*

Pandashroom Pogeys
For future reference, was the musical thing I tried to do completely the wrong approach to the contest? Should I have stuck to something more purely visual?

I think the entries were judged based on creativity, beauty, how much it stuck out against others, and such, not really on whether it was visual, or not. FFN made the decisions on the winners, but just wanted to give my insight because she seems a bit busy xD

Intellectual Powerhouse

FireFoxNinetails
Ahhh hi guys, I've really been scarce. Mostly for private IRL reasons. But also I'm getting a lab position and I get to do actual research! /heart attack @o@

Today I'm visiting my highschool. After that, hopefully I will be able to be more productive

HAY YOU. I'm gonna open customs. 8D!
THANKS, BYE.
O_O customs? Where??

Panda- since they're raffle/ CC can we post multiple forms?

Ladykiller

Homg, custooooms. * _ * <3

I think I'm gonna order that Purugly just for Panda. emotion_dowant *shot* Just kiddin'. xP

Intellectual Powerhouse

Sangotaijiya08
O_O customs? Where??

You can post one form in each category (in my thread, common/uncommon or rare/legendary or bribe), and also one form in other colorists's threads. Mostly, I don't want someone spamming like 10 customs in a thread while everyone else has less of a chance.

Anxious Goat

I think the kitty in my box might be dead :c

/me poke
Pandaphilic
Sangotaijiya08
O_O customs? Where??

You can post one form in each category (in my thread, common/uncommon or rare/legendary or bribe), and also one form in other colorists's threads. Mostly, I don't want someone spamming like 10 customs in a thread while everyone else has less of a chance.

that works for me. do you want them in separate posts or the same post?
January is customs/test breedings month!

See our customs & breeding subforum~

Panda, Starry, and Oreo will each be opening customs this month. Panda will also be opening
bribes for untemplated lines, color variation pogeys, and edits. FFN will be opening breedings later
on this month as well. Announcements will be made when other threads pop up, as the colorists
have to set up their threads first :>

Please read all the rules and the additional rules in each colorist's thread. If you are unsure about a
coloration, ask in the thread/quote the colorist. Note the closing date on each thread because they
are NOT the same.

You may post one custom form in each category for Panda's thread, and also one form in each of
the other colorists' as well. This means, the most forms you can post is 5, total between all
colorists.

If anything doesn't make sense, please ask!

Intellectual Powerhouse

Sangotaijiya08

that works for me. do you want them in separate posts or the same post?

Same post is fine :>

Intellectual Powerhouse

My kitty is peeking out! *___*

Romantic Man-Lover

posting customs is ok now, yes? < <;; *just making sure*

Intellectual Powerhouse

musicaloner7
posting customs is ok now, yes? < <;; *just making sure*

Yea :>
Though I have edited to add in an items accepted list that is not too important xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff