Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Free gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So I have had a bit of interest in my artist abilities, and I am honored! I will be using this thread to house linearts that I have for sale, offer services, and keep track of custom orders. As I work hashing out the details please feel free to contact me if there is something you would like me to take on that is not on the list!

This is a support thread for BC Breedables shops - I am specific to BC only, and do not do avatar art, or things related to - this thread is for the selling and commissioning of breedable pets set by my own guidelines for ordering or purchasing through auction or flat sale

.:: Updates ::.

4/24/14 - First Lineart Set Up for Sale
4/25/14 - First Lineart Set sold (AB) / Second Lineart Set Commissioned
6/18/15 - back online, sheesh, locked myself out of my account forevers

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

.::: Current Work Load ::..

..:: Waiting List ::..

..:: Offline Schedule ::..

2/21/15 TFF

User Image

.:: Lines for Straight Sale ::.

-none-

.:: Auctions (Upcoming and Current) ::.
User Image

Closed

FAQ

**Wow neat! But I want more?**

Additional pieces can be discussed at a future time, but not before full purchased set is done

**Hmm, can I get a coloring template with this?**

I do not plan to do coloring templates with this, but once lines are complete you are welcome to bribe for these, as I have no idea what I would want for them.

**Can I pay for this with items, or does it have to be gold?**

High value items are ok, items that I want mainly consist of dragons and sparkly stuff.

**Can I use these lines off of Gaia online as well?**

My permission is not given to use any of my artwork outside of Gaia online at this time, nor do I want it used for monetary gains (RL Currency), sorry!

Most Current Finished Work

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
Lists of Things Ordered

This will need to be redone
Hello smile

If someone were to bid a certain amount, as listed on the bidding ladder, would one be able to give a small amount of guidelines for the additional stages drawn?
Dark_Aoekae
Hello smile

If someone were to bid a certain amount, as listed on the bidding ladder, would one be able to give a small amount of guidelines for the additional stages drawn?

Yep, I'm very flexible on this since I am flexing the art skills, if you want examples of further things I can do I am about to upload a sketch of some revamped lines as well ^_^

I really wasnt sure what to add to the ladder, I'm open to familiars items ect as well.
Overfiend Katsumi
Yep, I'm very flexible on this since I am flexing the art skills, if you want examples of further things I can do I am about to upload a sketch of some revamped lines as well ^_^

I really wasnt sure what to add to the ladder, I'm open to familiars items ect as well.

In that case, I would like to bid 12 million smile
Dark_Aoekae
Overfiend Katsumi

In that case, I would like to bid 12 million smile

HB ^_^

Just curious, what do you have planned if you win? Its ok if nothing, just curious
Overfiend Katsumi
HB ^_^

Just curious, what do you have planned if you win? Its ok if nothing, just curious

Pernese style dragons smile

If the current hatched stage were edited slightly, it would look like the pernese style.

Because of the editing, I wouldn't need templates.

If I were to win, I would enjoy an additional stage "hatchling" where they look like newborns or maybe have broken shells behind them, and an older /adult stage.

Because gender is decided by coloration in pernese dragons, the additional gender would be something like a different "mood" or emotional feel.
Oooh awesome!

I'd definitely love to take that on smile
Streaming Inking a sketch from yesterday if anyone wants to watch the torture!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff