Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to Efui Expedition's October event! Dont know what Efui are? Click on the above banner to go to the main thread and learn more!

Bulls' favorite month is October, and what better way to celebrate that than with a month long event?
Auctions, raffles, candygrams, there will be lots going on! So pop in, stay a while, and enjoy the month with us.

- Events will be running from September 27th to October 31st. See below posts for specific information.
- ...Yes I opened early ;_; I didn't want to wait any longer XD
- Candygrams will be on sale at various times, and will open on the 31st (or 1st of November, depending on Bulls' schedule)
- There will be freebie events as well, so try to stick around!
- All rules from the main thread apply here.

We recommend that you DO NOT direct link pets in sigs! The certs are usually -over the limit-. If you want to put them in your sig, save them as a sig-friendly version first!

Bulls is currently: In video game -heaven-
In Thread Orders : Done!
User Image

Auction Rules and Information:
[1] Please post in bold red when bidding on an auction.
[2] If more than one auction is going at once, make sure you state which it is you're bidding for.
[3] Monthly letters/collectibles are accepted at Tektek value. We will also take angelic/nightmare headbands, and older event items (such as the Gaia shirts, and the 03 Jack items).
[4] Don't bid what you don't have, retracting bids is not allowed.
[5] Please be a good sport. Don't flaunt what you can bid in the thread, and don't guilt trip those who win. It ruins the good atmosphere of the event.
[6] There will be a 10 minute anti-snipe in place. Bids placed within the last 10 minutes of an auction will extend that auction by 10 minutes past the last bid.
[7] You may have a proxy bid for you if you cannot be here for the auction's end. All they have to do is say who they're proxying for in their bids.

User Image
Unique lineart anthro Efui, done by Chibizoo!
Start Date: October 22th : 1pm EST
End Date: October 29th : 12pm EST (noon)
Starting Bid: 1k
Minimum Bid Increment: 1k
Autobuy: N/A

OVER! Congrats Lil! =D
High Bid :
Skye Starrfyre for lilwerewolfgirl:
Horns of the demon @ 1.2mil
October '05 letter x10 @ 154k per letter = 1.54k
coco kitty x4 @ 150k per kitty = 600k
kiki kitty @ 346,5k

Total: 3,686,500g

User Image
Borneo Clouded Leopard Themed Youkai!
Newest species of Efui, this is the third one released.

Start Date: October 28th : 1am EST
End Date: November 1st: 12pm EST (noon)
Starting Bid: 1k
Minimum Bid Increment: 1k
Autobuy: N/A

High Bid : iPl0x : July 06 (187.9k) + 12.1k = 200k

Future Auctions
~NA~

Past Auctions

[Devil] - Autoed by XGeminiFaeryX
[Albino Werewolf] - Autoed by merangue
[Jack o Lantern] - Won by Chobi_Chocobo for 250k
[Mini Horned Devil] - Won by Skye Starrfyre for 75k
[Candy Corn] - Won by CuterThanYou for 250k
[Youkai] - Autoed by merangue o_o <3

User Image

Raffle Rules and Information:
[1] Tickets are 100g a piece, and are unlimited.
[2] Pure is preferred, but you may pay with items if you so wish. Items are taken at Tektek price.
[3] When ordering tickets, please post in
bold green how many you would like.
[4] After posting, send this account (Efui) a trade with "Raffle Tickets" as the title.
[5] For every 1,000 tickets purchased in the raffle, another pet will be added. This pet may be an Efui at any stage, a mini, or a familiar. These additional pets will be added ASAP.

Start Date: September 27th : 3pm EST
End Date: October 31st : Time to be announced

Raffle Pot

Dead Doll Skin Efui:
User Image

To be added?
Just to show what I'll add as the tickets go up <3
1,000 Tickets : -5- Custom familiars. 1 of each type. So, yes, that'll bring the raffle winners up to 6 <3 - Added!

Ticket List
1-17 : Shaille Akuryou
18-27 : Chieri
28-47 : Wolfey Fireborn
48-57 : liela-dragon-rayne1
58-77 : Rogue X
78-97 : K i z o k u
98-102 : The Outback
103-112 : Wolfey Fireborn
113-122 : ramenli
123-142 : Chieri
143-167 : Drax Orin
168-177 : Wolfey Fireborn
178-187 : Moving Pictures
188-217 : SteelRain
218-467 : Rita Zyon
468-567 : Tasah
568-577 : ChaosTheories
578-627 : Wolfey Fireborn
628-637 : NC-chan
638-737 : _-Cheeky_Chobit-_
738-1037 : Rage Beat
1038-1047 : The Lost Lenore
1048-1057 : Wolfey Fireborn

Okay, that wasn't so bad XD

Congrats winners =D Prizes are to be picked in order of name drawn. If you're a later winner and would like to leave a list of your preferences feel free.

Winners
1: Tasah
2: Rage Beat
3: Rita Zyon
4: ChaosTheories
5: K i z o k u
6: Wolfey Fireborn

Prizes
1: [Doll Efui]
2: Custom water serpent
3: Custom mini dino
4: Custom poisonous porcupine
5: Custom otter-type
6: Custom tropical bird

Familiar examples are [here]

The winner who picks the doll Efui, please send the mule a PM with a name and personality for it <3
The winners who pick the custom familiars, please send the mule a description of what you'd like it to look like and a name. Also please tell me if you'd like it certed by itself or put on a cert with an Efui you own.

Congrats everyone >0< And thanks for making this event so fun!
User Image

Flatsale Rules and Information:
[1] Flatsale will be a speed sale. Please don't complain about this.
[2] Proxies are allowed. You may only have one proxy if you are not able to participate in the sale yourself.
[3] There will be 5 minutes of silence before the go post, so that everyone has a chance to see it.
[4] Once go has been posted, all you have to do is post the number of the bag you want. 1, 3, and 5 are the bags in the front of the sample, 2 and 4 are in the back.
[5] You may not edit posts. You may however post a second time to try and claim another bag if you miss your first choice.
[6] The price on these will be 2k.
[7] Pendants may be purchased for these bags in the pendant shop. See main thread for link. I ask that you think any pendant additions through -very carefully-. Any large markings (such as fire and water) will cover up a good deal of the natural markings on these bags.
[8] Just a note. Bag 5 comes with a demon wing pendant already on it. There's no additional charge for this.

Flatsale Date: Friday, October 26th. 3pm EST

User Image
User Image

Slots are currently: CLOSED FOR GOOD
Grunny grams will open occasionally, but unique mini/mutants are done for the month. Thanks for ordering!

Note: Please allow a few days for orders to be sent out, they take time <3
Also, this opening will most likely be the -last- one, so if you're wanting to order candygrams from here be sure to do it this time around. You may have someone else post your forms for you if you cannot attend the sale yourself.

User Image
*The above is just a sample. Each order will be uniquely colored*

Want something special to send to friends this Halloween? Why not consider a Mini Efui? These little ones show up around the holidays, helping to spread the cheer...or frights, depending on their personality. They arrive in bags, much like their bigger relatives, but their adult size is much smaller.

'Grams will be sold several times throughout the month. Time of sale and also method of sale will be announced ahead of time, so keep a lookout for it! All 'grams will open on the 31st (or 1st of November, depending what work does to me).

There are three different candygram packages you can order:

Random (1k): The only thing the sender may choose on these is the type of tag. Gender and colors are up to the colorist. These Efui may be colored by any of the Efui staff.

Semi-Custom (3k): The sender may choose tag, gender, and specify 2-3 colors for the 'gram. The method in which these colors are used is up to the colorist. Most of these will be colored by Bulls, but there may be some exceptions.

Custom (5k): The sender may choose tag, gender, all colors, and any patterns they'd like on the 'gram. Please keep in mind there will be no lineart edits allowed, but any type of design on the coat itself is fine. Please do not try to slip color on cosplays past me, as I will simply deny the order. I don't mind animal markings, but we don't want to have to color a mini to look like a Turk suit or something XD. Most of these will be colored by Bulls, but there may be some exceptions.

When candygram orders are open, you may use this form to order them. Please use a separate form for each candygram. If you're ordering 5 'grams, I expect to see 5 forms. Put your grand total at the end of your post, and then send this account (Efui) a trade with "Candygrams - *page number you posted on*" as the title. I really do need a page number, it helps A LOT.
If you wish to remain anonymous, you may PM the mule your forms instead of posting.

[b]MINI EFUI ORDER[/b]
[b]Name of Efui:[/b] (optional, can wait for owner)
[b]Tag type:[/b] (Pumpkin, Skull, Bat, or Heartless)
[b]Type:[/b] (random, semi-custom, or custom)
[b]To:[/b] FULL username please!
[b]From:[/b] Your name. If you wish to use a nickname that is fine.
[b]Gender:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Personality:[/b] (optional, can wait for owner)
[b]Colors:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Design:[/b] (if applicable)

User Image
*The above is just a sample. Each order will be uniquely colored*

Hrm? You're interested in something a bit more out of the ordinary? Well...being the more fiendish of holidays, I suppose I could let these ones go too...

Alright, if you -really want to-, you can send a mutant Efui to your friends instead of a mini. These will start in the normal Efui bag, and grow to mutant on the 31st. There is no child stage involved.

Despite starting as bags you -cannot- just buy any pendant for these. You will have the option to add angelic or demonic wings to the mutant, but that is it. No other pendants -please-. Wings may be added to any mutant package.

There are three different mutant packages you can order:

Random (10k): The only thing the sender may choose on these is the type of design on the bag. Gender and colors are up to the colorist. These Efui may be colored by any of the Efui staff.

Semi-Custom (15k): The sender may choose bag design, gender, and specify 2-3 colors for the mutant. The method in which these colors are used is up to the colorist. Most of these will be colored by Bulls, but there may be some exceptions.

Custom (20k): The sender may choose bag design, gender, all colors, and any patterns they'd like on the mutant. Please keep in mind there will be no lineart edits allowed, but any type of design on the coat itself is fine. Please do not try to slip color on cosplays past me, as I will simply deny the order. I don't mind animal markings, but we don't want to have to color a mini to look like a Turk suit or something XD. Most of these will be colored by Bulls, but there may be some exceptions.

Mutants work the same as normal candygrams. When orders are open post the form in the thread, add up your total, and then send this account (Efui) a trade with "Candygrams - *page number you posted on*" as the title. I really do need a page number, it helps A LOT.
If you wish to remain anonymous, you may PM the mule your forms instead of posting.

[b]MUTANT EFUI ORDER[/b]
[b]Name of Efui:[/b] (optional, can wait for owner)
[b]Design on Bag:[/b] (pick something simple, preferably to do with fall/Halloween. Ex: Candy, witch, pumpkin, etc)
[b]Type:[/b] (random, semi-custom, or custom)
[b]To:[/b] FULL username please!
[b]From:[/b] Your name. If you wish to use a nickname that is fine.
[b]Personality:[/b] (optional, can wait for owner)
[b]Gender:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Colors:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Design:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Wings?:[/b] (yes or no: if yes you will be charged an additional 300g. Please specify angelic or demonic. You cannot have both in this event. This MUST be put in at the time of purchase, and cannot be added in later.)

Please note that the general theme of this is to give them to friends. You may, however, buy -one- for yourself during the course of this event...so long as you're ordering at least one for a friend as well. If you order again later, you cannot buy yourself a second candygram, just so you know. You may only buy one mini, or one mutant. You cannot buy yourself one of each.

Candygram sent list is: [here]
There is no hopefuls list. I apologize, but it'd simply be a lot to keep up with.
Orders are sent out as they are colored. No new openings will occur until everything from the previous batch has been sent out <3

User Image

Still not enough 'grams for you? Click the Grunny to be taken to a special series set of Candygrams!
These guys are separate from the ones listed above, and are sold at different times, so check them out.

FAQ
Q: May the customs be themed after something?
A: Yes! It just can't be a full out cosplay. For example, if you told me to theme it after the Cheshire cat, I would use the colors and put a few stripes here and there. It would be themed, but not look exactly like the Cheshire cat.
User Image
Freebie events will go on randomly, and whenever there is one information will be listed here ^_^

User Image

Freebie Raffle!
Start Date: October 20th : 10:10pm EST
End Date: October 21st : 10:10pm EST

Freebie Raffle over! Congrats Astro Zombies` =D Please send a PM to the Efui mule with a description of what you'd like your mini Efui to look like.

Raffle Rules and Information:
[1] To get a ticket, just post in bold purple that you'd like one!
[2] You may only claim one ticket.
[3] Winner will receive a custom mini Efui, that will open on the 31st with the other 'Grams =D
[4] No lineart edits allowed, sorry ;0; You wouldn't want me doing them anyway XD; This is for custom colors only.

Ticket List
1: Huroggmeten
2: Kazu-chan
3: Wyntre IceBlade
4: Bavia
5: Rita Zyon
6: Moving Pictures
7: maestoso_fantasia
8: VG Cat
9: Tsu-chan
10: Darkness Everlasting
11: Astro Zombies`
12: Rage Beat
13: Ajax Blacknight
14: CuterThanYou
15: Skye Starrfyre
16: SteelRain
17: K i z o k u
18: Itsu-chan
19: The Lost Lenore
20: Moon.Mage.Raein
21: Natelie
22: Wolfey Fireborn
23: iPl0x
24: Chieri
25: Tasah
26: Lara Acorn

Past Freebie Events

[Bloody Clown] - Won by Ajax Blacknight

User Image

Looking for more Halloween fun? Why not visit these other shops? ^_^

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Annnnd you may post <3

Demonic Shapeshifter

Ooo! It's opened. =D The thread looks great, Bulls. =3

Yinesa's Partner In Crime

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
Thank you =D

AND YES! Even if only the raffle is open right now XDDD I might do 'grams tomorrow if anyone is interested though.

Feral Bloodsucker

Oooh
I'll have to get some tickets for that pretty dolly : D

How about...
17 Tickets to start off with : D
*throws up hands* Candygrams! xd Hey, will there be a limit for each time you open slots? o.o

Yinesa's Partner In Crime

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
*will get tickets in a bit* <3

NC-chan
*throws up hands* Candygrams! xd Hey, will there be a limit for each time you open slots? o.o

Each slot is going to be different. The first time I open them is going to be -completely unlimited-. ...Because I'm insane =D Orders will just be open for a period of time for people to order as many as they want.

After that it's just going to depend. I'll announce what kind of sale it'll be when I announce the time.
Eee, event! ^o^
Okies dokey...*now needs to raise funds and make list of who to give stuff too* @.@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff