Guild
○○○ Post1~
••••• Post2~
○○○ Post3~
••••• Post4~

(finish later)
User Image

(updated: 6/29)
-- Planning our Grand opening event. will be here withing the next two weeks.
•• Colorists slots are now full XD
•• Holding small events until grand opening. welcome new colorists!
•• Shop setting up, HIRING COLORISTS. pm this mule and ill send you over the psd to color. if i like the work yourll be hired on the spot (:

User Image

User Image

•• How can i adopt a Dream:
Through events, games, flatsales, auctions, ect.
You cannot recieve one begging, so dont try.
•• Are these RP required:
No they are not, however role playing increases the speed of growing and it also gives you the ability to grow your adult dream into an elder.
•• More to come.
User Image

•• Follow all gaia TOS rules.
•• Leave your drama and attitude at the door.
•• Respect staff and Dream owners alike.
•• Role playing is NOT required, however it is if you wish for your dream to become an elder.
•• No whining or discouraging other gaians, if you have a complaint send a pm to the mule.
•• No begging for a Dream, we give away a lot of free dreams randomly to people that post.
•• Others may be added later so always recheck (:

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
•• Newborn Dreams are very weary of people, it takes time for your dream to fully trust you. Their Vulnerable and weak and rely on their owner to take good care of them.
Newborns mature anywhere from 1-3 weeks depending on how much trust you gain through role playing.

User Image
User Image
•• Adult Dreams have built up enough trust with their owner to start expressing their true colors. Dreams love being played with and love have other dream companions.
They are now able to Breed and participate in any games.

User Image
User Image
•• In order for your Dream to become an elder you must gain their full trust. By achieving that you must role play your
Dream with another dream or yourself throughout 20 role playing posts back and fourth. Elders may also breed.
User Image

Cannoth, the adventure to the legendary island still proves fruitless though I stay hopeful. In the last few days the men's moral has been shaken, after hurricane Areal they are tired as well as Byrith (expedition ship). I fret that we may have been taken of course, but it would only add a few more days on our journey. The food supply is still abundant, though it is fresh water I am worried about. If I am correct we shall reach shore in the matter of days and with that I hope that she can carry the men forth with no more complications and with that I return to my charts.

Praise the Fay, the storm had not moves us off course as I had early suspected, in the contrary it has moved us forward and land can be spotted. My dreams of finding the creatures of the same name may be close at hand. On sunrise we shall dock and take the men to shore for the real challenge is about to begin. Some of the men still doubt their existence, but by the Fay they will see themselves to be wrong. Finding, documenting and studying the creatures of lore will prove yet to be the most challenging part of it all, but bring the back the pride in our family's name.

We have managed to make it ashore and Cannoth provided us with fresh water and food. The men are happy on succession of finding the isle, but there is much work to be done. No sign of the creatures yet, although we were busy assembling camp as well with long-term preparations for a our stay, I took the time for a quick explore with the men while gathering supplies.

The men are asleep, as I stay attentive to my journal in my dimly lit tent. I awoke after a dream, it still beckons me as I remember it. I gather my strength to write down what I can before taking off after the memory. I feel the lush of the island call, I know that's where my dream awaits.
User Image

•• All dreams my breed, adult and elders.
•• Adult dreams have 4 newborns each breeding.
•• Elder dream breeding has 5-6 newborns.
•• Dreams can breed once every month, and Elders once every 2 months.
•• Offspring from elders do not have the chance to grow into elders unless of course you role play them.
•• Male on Male, Female on Female breeding's can occur. They will produce the same number of newborns as a regular breeding depending on being Adults or Elders.
•• Adult dreams may also breed with Elders with the possibility of having 3-5 newborns.
•• If each Dream breeding is owner by the same person you may only keep 2 newborns, 3 if their elders. Its your choice what to do with the remaining (auction, raffle, game, gift). you'll receive 100% of the proceeds.
•• In a breeding with two different dream owners you may each keep 2, if your breeding elders you may each keep 3 if you have a littler of 6.
•• you may only breed your dreams if colorists have slots open, no begging or harassing. bribes are always open however. pm the mule with a breeding bribe and title the message : (colorist you choose)

User Image
User Image
•• Adult Dreams: 20k
•• Elder Dreams: 30k
•• Male/Male; Female/Female: +10k
User Image

Custom Dreams will be available when colorists decide to open slots. They also have the right to choose how they are going to select which customs they will do (raffle type, or fist come). bribes are always allowed, send a pm to the mule and label it for the colorist you desire.

User Image
User Image
~ Randomly Colored: 30k
•• Random gender.
•• Random colors.
•• No lineart edits.
~ Semi-Custom: 40k
•• You choose gender.
•• Up to three colors.
•• No lineart edits.
~ Custom: 75k
•• You choose gender.,
•• You choose all colors & patterns.
•• No Lineart Edits.
~ Edit Custom: 100k-150k
•• You choose gender.
•• You choose colors & patterns.
•• Small edits such as jewelry, or small items.
~ Cosplay custom: 150k-200k depending on difficulty (colorist will determine)
•• You choose gender
•• You choose colors & patterns
•• Major edits, such as hair clothes anything (:

User Image
User Image
~ Randomly Colored: 25k
•• Random gender.
•• Random colors.
•• No lineart edits.
~ Semi-Custom: 35k
•• You choose gender.
•• Up to three colors.
•• No lineart edits.
~ Custom: 70k
•• You choose gender.,
•• No Lineart Edits.
~ Edit Custom: 90k-140k
•• You choose gender.
~ Cosplay custom: 140k-200k depending on difficulty (colorist will determine)
•• You choose gender

User Image
User Image
~ Randomly Colored: 50k
•• Random gender.
•• Random colors.
•• No lineart edits.
~ Semi-Custom: 60k
•• You choose gender.
•• Up to three colors.
•• No lineart edits.
~ Custom: 85k
•• You choose gender.,
•• No Lineart Edits.
~ Edit Custom: 150k-200k
•• You choose gender.
~ Cosplay custom: 200k-300k depending on difficulty (colorist will determine)
•• You choose gender

Colorists have the right to flex prices depending on difficulty

Slots: closed
User Image

Concept: Meeki
Art: Chichiao
Story Line: Static Impulse

User Image
User Image

Owner: Tootsielee
Colorist: Rhyleigh
Colorist: Green Ever After
Colorist: XxAugustMoonxX
Colorist: Rabid-White-Mongoose
Colorist: Ember-babe
User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/dream-weavers-dont-post-setting-up/t.80414459/][IMG]http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n618/KunaFlats/Untitled.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/cwol58r][IMG]http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m494/Greenie0-0/217x47banner.png[/IMG][/url]
User Image

User Image

The flasks that you see above can alter a dream that you currently have, or its offspring. Currently available are the male flask, female flask, age up flask, and lastly, the bonus cub flask.

Description:Male Flask: the Male Flask can turn your female adult or elder dream into a male dream.

Female Flask: the Female Flask can turn your male adult or elder dream into a female dream.

Age Up Flask: the Age Up Flask can turn you adult into an elder without roleplaying. Of course, because elders are rare, the price of this flask is going to be a bit steep. You can only buy one of these flasks once a month.

Bonus Cub Flask: the Bonus Cub Flask will add 1-3 additional cubs to a litter. 1-2 for Elders and 1-3 for adults. You can keep one extra cub from each litter. 3 for adults, and 4 for elders.

Prices:

Male Flask: 15k

Female Flask: 15k

Age Up Flask: 200k

Bonus Cub Flask: 30k

***NOTE: Prices are subject to change due to staff discussion. Buy them at your own risk. Also, all flask prices go towards the colourist who is providing you the service.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff