[A.V.]

*LOVES ON*

YOU'RE ALIIIIIVE!

don't worry, RL trumps Gaia anyday .. i was just all worry worry .. XD

edit - about joooo .. not status of breeding

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Kara Asumie
Another Question Ryu.

About the breedings from Und3. Do you have an update?

She said she'd upload them when she got back onto her comp with the files, but I dunno when that'll be. xD; I'm hesitant to shovel them off to other colorists atm because it seems like such a waste to redo breedings that are already done and all the active colorists are working on their own things, too.

Naughty Man-Lover

-_- I don't want to go to work tomorrow. >3> Wish money grew on trees... I need to work on that.

taigi's Partner

Dangerous Hunter

Haha, yah, I'm around. I just... don't post much ><

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Ryuukishin
I'll be making an announcement with the changes when it's all done. owo

Gods info will be updated, too, and we'll have a power approvals thread to be able to RP them with their extra powers, so feel free to plan for that~.

hey about that. Since Ness was won through a contest, and she was written with a set of powers. Would they be ok? Or, would i have to get them reapproved? Just wondering. I have to find where i put that information at.

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Graceangel
hey about that. Since Ness was won through a contest, and she was written with a set of powers. Would they be ok? Or, would i have to get them reapproved? Just wondering. I have to find where i put that information at.

They'd have to be officially reapproved in the thread once it's made, but they look fine to me and you can just copy and paste. owo She was originally posted here.

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

--looks at her gods and goddess.-- I have a lot of writing to do on them then. lol
Shop Update!

- You no longer need staff permission to run games for pets you'd like to give away.
- As we've stopped growing pets between the two stages for some time, we'll be keeping them as separate adult lines for now and see how it goes.
- The bunny, mertiger, and maneless set have been completed / updated! Old maneless files can be made available upon request.
- Custom and breeding prices have been raised. I know the original prices were liked and I'm sorry to have changed them, but I realized it was unfair to expect colorists to spend hours on a pet for a low sum. However, breedings should still be largely available.
- Cosplays are no longer allowed in regular customs unless the colorist states that he or she is accepting them.
- Pets must have been an adult for one month to breed, and the "Species" section of the cert will be replaced with a date section to keep track. Users are limited to two breeding wins per month.
- Species percentages in breedings have been simplified.
- Same-sexed pairs may now breed, and the donor system will be going out of use.
- To read about the full changes when it comes to customs & breedings, please see our guild thread here.
- Existing gods may apply for powers here. It's only necessary if you'd like to roleplay your god's abilities. We'll also be allowing gen 1 pets to "become" gods via recustoms or events, although IC they would have been goods all along -- they simply would not have realized it.

All updates will be effective immediately, though Loller's current slots will remain exempt. Please give us some time to adjust to the updates. If, after a while, some do not sit well with you, you may provide input in our suggestions thread or PM me in my main, Ryuukishin.

Thank you.
/endwall
Stufff~~~. emotion_zombie

Carousel Mule
User Image
Click to enter!

Carousel Mule
User Image
Click to enter!

-goes to pass out-

Indulgent Sex Symbol

-takes all dem pretties- 8|

My slots are so special. ;kirakira;
-shot-
But really, it's only because of the method. 8v Anyhows, I think round 3+a additional +1 to each of my 'rngs' will be all I do for the month, besides bribes.
So, All custom forms + all custom forms(those who didn't get one)
Breedings + Breedings(those who didn't get one)
1-2 Common Customs + 1-2 Common Custom(those who didn't get one)

If that makes any sense. e 3e

Questionable Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
Are you guys also thinking about making a subspecies for Dragons?
:'O
o.o whoever did the coloring for the raffle/flaffle did a wonderful job.

rooyin's Widower

Questionable Husband

Whoa, Ryuu, they're all so fabulous. *u*

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

--lurks--

Writing up my gods and goddesses powers.. --dies--

taigi's Partner

Dangerous Hunter

RYU OMG WHAT IS EVEN-
/sticks in pocket and wanders off >>

(Certs may be dropped sometime today~)