Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to make a deal?

-Confirm 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 > >>

Chatty Sweetheart

Oh wow o_o I went out with my friend today and it was super windy ;A; And it got cold later near 10 also >A<;;;;;;;;

And I have come bearing news. And certs, as well as NPCs!

User Image

The curious Midas Alpha is among the top players of... more than just his own kind. With a relentless offensive arsenal at his disposal and carefree attitude, he's a great friend to make but fearsome opponent to have.

User Image

Hanamura Kujo was once a human with no future who was randomly selected to participate in the Financial District's affairs. Ever since then he has earned his right at the top with fighting with everything he's got. Although regarded as one of the neutral Entrés, he is mostly sided with the Alphas, and Midas itself in the fight against the Darkspore.

User Image

Only little is known about this young man and his Defensive Asset, as he is most usually found talking his opponents out of facing off with him in Deals. The ways in which he makes money are largely unknown, but some claim he is of vastly different circumstances than most other Entrés in the Financial District.
We like... have the fanciest certs ever xD;
//slaps Kujo all over her sig and hurries to backread

Chatty Sweetheart

LOL Livie x'D;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; *hides forever*

Dapper Dabbler

*lurks* Interesting concept, I think I shall stalk this shop.

Wheezing Elocutionist

Oh wow, the certs look fantastic! xDD I haven't seen certs that move, before.
Welcome Antique_Mesh~
And yes, Aletea, I believe the rest of our slightly crazy staff are the first ones to attempt such an experiment with the certs. U v U
It makes my own humble sig look... well, humble.

Chatty Sweetheart

Welcome Antique >v< You're welcomed to stalk all you want uhuhu UvU~ <3 Thank you for your interest >v<

@Aletea Yea I don't think I've seen any either x'D And at first I was htinking of animated graphics too for front, but I failed miserably at that so I made simplier ones ;^;

Dapper Dabbler

Somehow I missed the certs. XD They look AMAZING, I have to agree I don't think I've seen moving certs before.

Wheezing Elocutionist

Heh, just watch it start a trend. Soon everyone will want a moving cert, and you can say it started here >.>
Eheh. Perhaps we should copyright the animated cert idea and then ask other B/Cs to pay us an insane amount of gold to use it...

Chatty Sweetheart

@Antique Thank you for the lovely compliment >v< I'm glad to see people are liking the animated certs C:

@Aletea LOL. Yes 8D I'll be all like 'OHOHO, AFTER TIES, I MAKE ANIMATED-CERTS INTO A TREND TOO 8D *slapped* I made wearing ties a trend in junior high...very random yes...*hides*

@Masakaki ...I...I was...thinking the...same...UvU;;;;;;;;
Cause we're both moneymakers and patent makers my dear Shai. Twelve points for you.

Dapper Dabbler

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It's been a while since I was even on Gaia so it's good to see that people in B/C are still as nice as ever.

Chatty Sweetheart

@Antique Ohhhh, welcome back to Gaia then? >v< I haven't been on the B/C side of Gaia much, but I'm guessing people are nicer here than the Art Shops =v=;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff