Total Votes:[ 61 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 96 97 98 >

User Image
-Click for Full size-
"Now wakes the hour/ Now sleeps the swan
Behold the dream/ The dream is gone"

PHES [Name?]
HP: 100 SPD: 7

Microflation: Halo Effect - A reassuring basic attack; after it has been performed utilities cannot be prevented from working on the following round by effects of opposing flations or utilities.

Mezzoflation: Dawn Raid - A lightning-fast attack that receives absolute priority -meaning additional effects from attacks and utilities are only applied after damage calculation, negating most of their effects-. If this flation is performed on priority order on the opening of a Deal (before an opponent strikes) it deals 50% more damage.

Macroflation: Information not Available

Utility: (rank c) Saitori - a Utility to make everyone's life easier. While Saitori is active, no additional effects and extra rules come into play while fighting. -each flation of both the user and the opposing Asset only deals its rolled damage, no bonuses are applied and side-effects are prevented from working-. This utility cannot remain active for more than two consequtive rounds; once deactivated it needs a cooldown period of two rounds before it can be activated again.

Aletea

Second Asset Dropoff~ And I'm back from the dead! *cricket chirp*
Poke me with a name when you decide what to name him Aletea~ > v<
And I'm very sorry for the terrible delays you people... u Au;
I was held up by exams... and Masakaki's going through writer's block so I'll need to kick him back in gear while I'm nearby. B|;;

Wheezing Elocutionist

OoOoohh, very cool! and~ Pink Floyd lyrics! xDDD

He's so awesome, thanks for the work on him, guys heart

Such interesting imagery! His wrists are bound together, the grey swan on one side and a red wing outstretched on the other side. I'm probably going to be spending a while examining the image, heh. There definitely seems to have been a lot of thought put into it.

And name! Um...I'll get back to you on that. I have to go name hunting sweatdrop

And it's ok Livie, knew you had exams. Glad you're back, though ^_^

Chatty Sweetheart

I'm glad you like him Ale ;U; If the picture is grainy (cause for me it is...) I'll try to find a way to give it to you without the grainness. *sighs*
ehehe~ > v>; I was trying to think a good swan-related quote and ended up with that.
Also... glad Shai didn't kill me for his design. > A<; must be the most complicated one since... and I often keep coming up with the most plain designs... >__>

and yes~ I had exams but now I'm freeeeeeeee~ > 3< it's so exciting, in a sense... I suddenly have so much free time xD;

Wheezing Elocutionist

Mm,it doesn't seem to be grainy - the smaller pic on this page isn't, and then the larger pic when clicked on isn't grainy either. When the larger pic is downsized, it's grainy, but since it saves as the larger it doesn't really matter. (my browser has it set up where large images are automatically resized to fit the screen, and then when you click on it, it expands to full size).

It does seem like a pretty complex images, so props to Shai on getting it all colored well ^_^

And his name shall be~ Hitomu! (meaning: one dream)

Yeah, free time can be exciting. I know I'm enjoying mine at the moment, especially with the amount of attention my new kitten is requiring. He woke me up at 6 this morning by walking all over me, purring loudly, and periodically kneading my bare skin with his claws.
right? *__* Shai is, like, magic~ //slapped

xD; is it bad that I thought of Hitomu as 人無 (written as 'person' and 'nothingness/void') upon reading it instead?
I'll get to certing ASAP in any case u v u

eheheh :3 kittens are always so adorable~
And as a sidenote~ UvU i'm looking forward to Jun's educational match with Kujo soon~ |D eheheh~

Wheezing Elocutionist

Heh, well, that certainly would be a unique name, if somewhat unfortunate in meaning.

I know, I'm excited for the match too! I hope my initiation rp gets finished up soon, so that we can start. Seems like it will be interesting! They both have a speed of 7 (are they the fastest of the assets at the moment?) and are utility ones. Will the speed improve as Jun and Hitomu advance, or is it staying at 7?

And a little question (this may have been answered before, I don't remember) what does the PHES bit mean?

Dapper Lunatic

Your kitty is adorable Ale, and your asset is so awesome, so, so pretty.

also on a side note, my boyfriend is awesome and I don't have to go into work today and can work on applying for a new not sucky job!
indeed > 3<;;

I have more or less successfully pulled Masakaki out of his hole and gave him a pep talk so he miiiight be posting your tag sometime today xD; I might have promised him cake in the meantime

The speed stat usually ranks from 1 to 10 and it doesn't really change. Attack oriented Assets usually get most out of it, with Defense ones drawing the shortest straw xD;
I'm really curious on how Hitomu's Saitori will affect the battlefield~

PHES is simply Hitomu's 'serial code'. Kassandra's Salmonius' was BON.N and Kujo's Sissel's is SL.PS

Wheezing Elocutionist

xD Cake is usually a successful thing to draw people out with.

Alright, that makes sense. I have a feeling Saitori is going to confuse folks when they fight him for the first time, heh.

Oh, okay; I was thinking it might have been some kind of identification thing, but wasn't sure

And woohooo, yay for Fall! Good luck on finding a nice job ^_^

Dapper Lunatic

I already have a job I'm applying for, I just have to finish my cover letter and send it off.
Admittedly, cakes can be rather tempting. Especially if made of gold bullions. = v =
Still recovering from a bad case of writter's block; but will be here.

Tag for you Aletea~ You can go ahead and write a closing post.
Now I shall be right back while I'm catching up and then get to the rest of the roleplaying.
Aletea

Yay Masakaki~ <3 I'll feed you all the cake you like... just not gold ones. U A U if I had any gold laying around I'd be using it to buy other things...

@Aletea: Yep~ xD cause suddenly... Utilities and effects not working whut. B|;;;

@Fall: Good luck with finishing your letter~ <3

Wheezing Elocutionist

Welcome back, Masakaki ^_^ Writer's block can be a huge pain. Here's to hoping it goes away soon

And~ all done! Jun now has his asset. Ready for our deal, Livie? Would you like to start, or should I?

Fashionable Fatcat

Stunning asset! And I agree, so much imagery going on in that picture. : OOOO Congrats!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff