-Confirm 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 96 97 98 > >>

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Corrected certs for everyone! ><;; sorry for the graphic errors in the first ones guys!
Silver_tigress18

Tag back~
UvU; I'm simply used to notifying people when I do tag in roleplays. If you would like me not to Silver. you should just tell me~

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

Lol no no tags are good. but I have to laugh cause I've said that everywhere and I'm totally flooded with them. because of the event in somebody labs XD

thanks a bunch for the new certs to white~
ufufufufu~ <3 Nothing to it, Silver~
Reading up on Kassie's profile... it'll be interesting to have a meet-up with Yukiteru at some point. xD; Yuki basically lives on information, although he's on very special circumstances and since she's an aspiring 'collector' herself and all~
Although I'm a little sad that Yuki's personality might bother her. u___u;;

I should eventually work on my NPCs full profiles OTL //neglected to for so long
Will do that then~ uvu
It's just, I have some friends that dislike being quoted, so I thought I'd ask.

Dapper Dabbler

Thanks for the cert corrections, Oblivion!

Ooh, RP threads in the guild! *stalks* I should totally work on Sherwin's basic info and initiation RP too.

A quick question: are all our characters at a particular city or general region of the world?
nothing to it xD;

and no, not really, as the Financial District is global now they can come from and be at any corner of the world and still gather and mingle and move through the FD to where each other is all the same. It just means more work for poor Itaneda -the FD taxi driver xD;

Dapper Dabbler

Neat, thanks! Poor Itaneda, and probably poor Masakaki, too, having to run around the world. But the Financial District's representative seems to be enjoying himself with inviting Entrepreneurs worldwide. ^^
Masakaki is a special case //slapped U A U;;
I think what he likes best is the confusion and distress the people he visits usually end up in... so I don't really pity him all that much >>;

Chatty Sweetheart

Today I was hit by random ideas for new graphics for first page =A= )/ Worked on it some, but I need Oblivion awake to ask her what she thinks...=3=...but I think they'll be changing to the new ones no matter what. I hate the blocky look of the first page ;^;
And also for better NPC art >A<;;; I feel like a cheapo/lazyass for using the cert's art for front page u________u

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

White Oblivion
ufufufufu~ <3 Nothing to it, Silver~
Reading up on Kassie's profile... it'll be interesting to have a meet-up with Yukiteru at some point. xD; Yuki basically lives on information, although he's on very special circumstances and since she's an aspiring 'collector' herself and all~
Although I'm a little sad that Yuki's personality might bother her. u___u;;

I should eventually work on my NPCs full profiles OTL //neglected to for so long

Heheh yeah those two would be really fun to get to meet up. infact I claim first RP soon as Kasandra is able to enter the financial district.

Dapper Lunatic

*flops in* Greetings

I have the weekend alone in the apartment this will hopefully lead to some productivity! and I can get stuff done.
Good day everyone~
And I'm looking forward to that, Fall. UvU

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

Tags back to you Masakaki also the aspiration post is up in my er Kasandra's journal!

Dapper Lunatic

I made my Initiation RP

yay to being productive!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out