Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Receiver

User Image

Conditionally selling the following BC shop and/or its lines:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the { i n f o }
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AUCTION

Items accepted at 95% marketplace price. February RIG rewards not accepted.

SB: 500k
                    BI: 100k
                    AB: 30mil
                    Anti-Snipe: 5 minutes
                    End Date: February 9th, 5PM PST

HB: AB by Gazimon X

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                    RULES

「⒈ 」 Leef reserves the right to end this auction at any time, without accepting any bids, for whatever reason.
                          「⒉ 」 Leef reserves the right to refuse to sell the shop and/or lines to anyone she feels is unfit to own them.
                          「⒊ 」 CONDITION: Whether the auction winner decides to keep FTLOB intact or not, these lines MUST be used to create a Gaia BC shop. They cannot be used as familiars or secondary pets for an already existing shop.
                          「⒋ 」 SPECIAL: While I would prefer gold bids, if you feel you have an extremely compelling reason to need to own this shop/lines, please PM spottedleef with your petition.
                          「5. 」 I'd really like to color myself a pet every now and then. smile

▬▬▬▬▬▬ { } ▬▬▬▬▬▬

the { l i n e a r t }
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

24 PIECES OF ARTWORK

There are 11 tail types total, with unique lines per tail. Each tail type comes with a male and female adult stage. An all-inclusive egg and baby stage are included, but are not pictured below. (Sorry, forgot to add to mass image! and lazeh.)

Since the lines were never fully completed, I am selling as-is what we had prior to this auction. That means an assortment of completed shaded/templated lines, inked lines, and sketches. The new owner of these lines may choose to contact Mausoleum and Renshu Li, who originally inked/shaded/templated the artwork. The lines are as follows:

Finished: Comb, Delta, Crown, (male) Plakat
                    Inked: Double, Feather
                    Sketch: Round, Spade, Halfmoon, Rose, Veil, (female) Plakat + baby & egg

User Image
                    Larger

User Image
                    Larger

User Image
                    Larger

Note on Sketches: Sketches are sized approximately 2000 x 1000 pixels. In some cases, they are more detailed than what you see here - I damaged some of the linework as I was trying to fit everything into a mass image. In other words, you'll get something with a tad more quality than what you see above.

ALSO: Look, you'll get this nifty cert!

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬ { } ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Happy bidding~ heart

Shirtless Receiver

-cuts rope- You may go ahead and bid. This is a short auction, so hopefully the shop and/or lines will be up on their feet again soon. (:

Best of luck!

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Well I'm out since they say what I have to do with them.

Shirtless Receiver

trinkuh
Well I'm out since they say what I have to do with them.
I'm sorry, trink! It would just hurt me to see them made into familiars. They deserve a shop all to their own. I hope you understand =)

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I've been looking for aqua based familiars for my shop.

Wind-up Waffles

Good luck with the sale, Leef. smile
-swims around- I can't wait for it to re-open >w< They are such cute fishes~ -snuggles her boys-

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Starting bid please!

Shirtless Receiver

Kaitaia
Starting bid please!

HB!

Conservative Consumer

I would totally bid, but I have no artistic skills. Good luck!

Shirtless Receiver

Thanks for the support, guys. <3

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Good luck to those bidding! Would that I had time to run a shop with these pretty fishies, I would so bid haha. ♥

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

They're super cute. I've thought this was a great idea from the moment I saw the shop's IT and I'd be honoured if I won them. ^^;

masterage's Wife

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
Good Luck with the sale!

Shirtless Receiver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff