Welcome to Gaia! ::

idk waste more plat rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Spacey Strawberry

✿ RUNAWAY DICE! ✿

Quick, catch that die! Make sure you roll the same die as this post - it's not always the same!

If you win, immediately post "I caught it!" in large, red font to make sure everyone knows (code below as example), then head over to the game thread and claim your point.

[color=red][size=24]I caught it![/size][/color]

Ragers rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Rosen Aura's Significant Otter

Kawaii Kitten

Ragers rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Kawaii Kitten

Ragers rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Kawaii Kitten

Ragers rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Kawaii Kitten

XD Anddd 2 off

Ragers rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Kawaii Kitten

These dice are teasing me, I swear

I caught it!

Kawaii Kitten

Distinct Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

I really want to go open ACNL now... BUT i cannot risk losing my favorite people T _T

Also omgersh a whole event just for treat themed...
Merengue has always been my dream villager emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

o ~ o and so many people i know are in here...Hi! ._. ... i really should stalk sigs more often

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687 | New 3DS Friend Code: 4828-7695-4157
Discord: ~Twilight...Angel~#4580
Invite Codes for Otome Games in Profile

@Con: OMG! Right now his favorite thing to do is running around my feet and playing with my skirt! Like my skirt drags the ground, so he runs around attacking the hem. The bad part is that he tries to climb up my bare leg :'D I know have lots of tiny kitten scratches all over my feet and legs, lol.

Pet Journals: Soquili; Plots; Singles; Quests | Balam | Matope; Pairings | Wardwood

Springtime Noob

I had to get a 2nd AC:NL game just so that I could save all of my non-buyable stuff XD

Spacey Strawberry

Wow you have a cute av!
Welcome to AC:BC!

I love Merengue! She's in my town along with Beau, Julian, and Bam!

I know what you mean about losing your fave villagers though. I haven't gotten into my town in so long I'm afraid of the same. ; w;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady Angel Heart

I really want to go open ACNL now... BUT i cannot risk losing my favorite people T _T

Also omgersh a whole event just for treat themed...
Merengue has always been my dream villager emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

o ~ o and so many people i know are in here...Hi! ._. ... i really should stalk sigs more often

Yesss. I had one that loved to hook in and climb my clothes up to my shoulder. <3

Kitten claws are like needles, too. So pointy. >[

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Twilight...Angel~
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687 | New 3DS Friend Code: 4828-7695-4157
Discord: ~Twilight...Angel~#4580
Invite Codes for Otome Games in Profile

@Con: OMG! Right now his favorite thing to do is running around my feet and playing with my skirt! Like my skirt drags the ground, so he runs around attacking the hem. The bad part is that he tries to climb up my bare leg :'D I know have lots of tiny kitten scratches all over my feet and legs, lol.

Pet Journals: Soquili; Plots; Singles; Quests | Balam | Matope; Pairings | Wardwood

I've got two copies also. One digital, one cart.
Mine was for making two different town designs and because I couldn't hold all these amazing villagers in one, though.

SSBrosB
I had to get a 2nd AC:NL game just so that I could save all of my non-buyable stuff XD

idk waste more plat rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)

Spacey Strawberry

✿ RUNAWAY DICE! ✿

Quick, catch that die! Make sure you roll the same die as this post - it's not always the same!

If you win, immediately post "I caught it!" in large, red font to make sure everyone knows (code below as example), then head over to the game thread and claim your point.

[color=red][size=24]I caught it![/size][/color]

Glass Pomegranates rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)

Nashawryn's Fav

O.G. Trash

Glass Pomegranates rolled 1 12-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-12)

Nashawryn's Fav

O.G. Trash

Glass Pomegranates rolled 1 12-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-12)

Nashawryn's Fav

O.G. Trash

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas