Welcome to Gaia! ::

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
ONE MORE TIME I will randomly pick a number based on the number of posts this thread got that day, and the winner will get User Image Cool Shades Purple Beach Trunks as long as they have not already won any in this thread yet and follow the rules below!

Enter as often as you like, but you may only win once in this thread.

The trick: If the post that is chosen is sad, one word, one emoticon, stretches the page, or breaks any of Gaia's rules, then it is ineligible and a near-by post will be chosen instead. So have fun while you post here!

Want other colors of Cool Shades Beach Trunks? Visit the thread of your choice below for a chance to win:

Giving Away Cool Shades Brown Beach Trunks!
Giving Away Cool Shades Red Beach Trunks!
Giving Away Cool Shades Blue Beach Trunks!
Giving Away Cool Shades Orange Beach Trunks!
Giving Away Cool Shades Green Beach Trunks!

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Winners of Cool Shades Purple Beach Trunks! (My Last Post)

14Mushrooms
2fps
-o0DNA0o-
abbymabby
amahkolz
andrejz
An Imaginary hero
bouncerbaby
daisypug
golfpencil
greendolphinstreet
harpsdesire
hermionegrangerer
imuurmi
Kaizar the Fearless
kileysummer
KillerCaitie
KittyfootKeychain
L3 W4FFL3Z
LouisFaux
LuckyKittyfoot
madelynheston
Maduo2
maripositas
Maxlin
NewbAttackxD
omnom-chan
PeachPunk
poya1237
sharkeee
Sheshira
spoopy doo
Squeehelmina
Sunshine Peach-Heart
the bystander effect
The Shipmaster
ToraHiroba
Touhru Adachi
WraythRose Darkthorn
ZangGirl15

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
A short poem:

I must admit I've been taking quite a gander
at the Dean sunbathing in briefs of lavender

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Some fanart I drew (with a story attached)...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sheshira had thought of a wonderful plan. The Dean had often crossed his arms across his chest—a variable emotional self defense move when he was feeling that lines were crossed either through breaking rules of the beach event or the rules of conduct and decency for a Dean. She’d make quick glances that sooner rather than later caught the attention of the Dean. He’d frown, look at the sand then make a coughing noise indicating that they’d both have pick up the cans.

Sheshira picked up the can unsure as to what she had done wrong this time aside from the teasing, the kind words, the trope-filled love confession and subsequent kiss. Though presently nothing was coming to mind even if the Dean was certain Sheshira was the root of most of the shenanigans but even Sheshira wasn’t that mischievous.

"Restraining order," the Dean reminded loudly. Sheshira looked around then looked at the string and annoyingly pointed to it which received a shrug and a tilt of the head from the Dean. It had been a little lax meaning she was not ten feet away as per the restraining order. She huffed and then grumbled into the can as the Dean raised the other to his ear.

"Fine, but what do you think I did this time?"

"More like what are you planning in that pretty little head of yours?" The Dean asked.

"Feh," Sheshira responded which made the Dean smirk slightly, "nothing… yet."

"Good," the Dean responded, "what do you mean yet? Sheshira, young lady, you had not be better be thinking about breaking any rules!"

"Well," Sheshira replied leaving the answer hanging, then was thinking about those crossed arms and how it was in perfect position for a hug. She dropped the can then raced across the sand. In no time she squeezed herself between the Dean’s crossed arms who was still standing there quite confused.

Sheshira was feeling quite happy with the hug and the plan. She was not yet thinking about what would happen after the hug. She looked up to find the Dean frowning and staring at her. He quirked his mouth in a way that Sheshira could have sworn was a smirk…but she couldn’t be certain.

"Restraining orders," the Dean replied in a very calm voice. It was frighteningly calm which meant that the Dean was very incensed at the rule-breaking. Sheshira’s resolve was breaking even if she was happy in his arms, but panic was setting in when he uttered the next phrase, "can be changed and perhaps a minimum of 25 feet distance or even no contact?"

"I-I’m sorry sir," Sheshira said who was feeling at odds with her feelings of being happy, scared, and sad. She could feel her lower lip jut out and tears form in the corner of her eyes, "I didn’t think…didn’t think the plan through. I’m sorry.. really…"

She looked up at the Dean who was staring at her intensely perhaps he was feeling sorry for her? His frowned deepened, as he gave her a squeeze. Sheshira’s eyes widened not because it was a squeeze out of anger, or that of annoyance but that it wasn’t. He let go of Sheshira and pushed her back encouraging her to walk forward.

She began to walk away when she heard the Dean yell, “Don’t ever do that again Sheshira!” All Sheshira knew was that those few moments in the Dean’s arm had given her butterflies in her stomach and those butterflies had butterflies in their stomach. She felt a smile spread across her face, as turned and locked her eyes with the Dean.

"I can’t make any promises," Sheshira shrugged feeling an entire blush take over her entire body and she could have sworn that the Dean had the smallest of smirks, and the faintest of a blush.

sweatdrop

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
There once was a dolphin named flipper
who was always quite chipper
until he accidentally got caught in a net,
an unseen floating tightly wound fibrous threat
He struggled wanting nothing more than to swim
Exhausted, when things began to look grim
Then a diver suddenly appeared
and flipper was taught they were to be feared
but kind-hearted was this diver
that turned Flipper into a survivor...

Benevolent Alchemist

43,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
I'm sorry if this is inappropriate, but could you please give me some tips on getting some bikinis?

Kaori Yuki's Kouhai

Fanatical Puppy

21,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I-Id like a pair of swim trunks! Boys keep staring at me redface

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
The weather is in the 70's with a nice cool offshore breeze. I've got my black flippers on. I'm ready to go hang out with the mermaids.

JoyRose generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 4!

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Five posts since my last one, which one is the lucky winner???

Super Fatcat

Dis I like razz

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
JoyRose
Five posts since my last one, which one is the lucky winner???

(disregard this post as an entry emotion_c8 ) Thank you for your kind words and the gift. emotion_hug

Aged Noob

A pair of trunks would be nice. smile

Aged Noob

*wrings grass skirt for the next water balloon fight*

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
JoyRose

I love your avi! Especially that bikini bottom!

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Personally I would get the red beach trunks. Also hello there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff