• Perfect Attendance 400
I may not be partaking this Event due to shortage of give away items......;_;

Magic Man-Lover

inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
Bump~ :3
Whilst lurking profiles to attempt at remembering how to gift...l had forgotten that my speakers were on....All the way up. Thank you for the mini heart attack. XD
xD I forgot I had the song on my profile. Sorry, haha. And you go in to your invo, click on an item, click gift, and paste their username into the box.
Thanks. ^-^ I quit a few months ago, gave away all my stuff, then decided that I want to mess around again every so often but I don't have any goals anymore on here so I'm just neh. XD
No prob! Aw, that's why you keep your stuff, so you can get back into it pretty much straight away. So long as you're having fun, that's all that matters.

3,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Trader 100
OrangeFlavoredMuthaPhucka
Xyamyam21X
hello everyone smile
HIiii blaugh

biggrin nice to meet you mister biggrin

Profitable Gawker

inuyashagirl125
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
Whilst lurking profiles to attempt at remembering how to gift...l had forgotten that my speakers were on....All the way up. Thank you for the mini heart attack. XD
good thing you didn't go to mine smile it would have been dubstep all in yo grill....

I have a feeling I should turn my speakers off. ;-; I don't even know what's on my profile anymore...I should look at that.
that may be a good idea whee

Magic Man-Lover

I'm running out of conversation starters..

Romantic Citizen

Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
xD I forgot I had the song on my profile. Sorry, haha. And you go in to your invo, click on an item, click gift, and paste their username into the box.
Thanks. ^-^ I quit a few months ago, gave away all my stuff, then decided that I want to mess around again every so often but I don't have any goals anymore on here so I'm just neh. XD
No prob! Aw, that's why you keep your stuff, so you can get back into it pretty much straight away. So long as you're having fun, that's all that matters.
I didn't mind not having my stuff but it appears that my trade logs have disappeared so I can't remember the items that I really like. It just gives me a reason to rebuild my avatar.

Profitable Gawker

Xyamyam21X
Xyamyam21X
hello everyone smile
HIiii blaugh

biggrin nice to meet you mister biggrin
Nice to meet you too ma'am. 3nodding

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

18,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Start the usual Pic posting!

Profitable Gawker

skindred is pretty cool 3nodding

Magic Man-Lover

inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
inuyashagirl125
Unorthodox Furiosity
I didn't mind not having my stuff but it appears that my trade logs have disappeared so I can't remember the items that I really like. It just gives me a reason to rebuild my avatar.
Aw D: Try Tektek

Tipsy Hero

i'll join.

Hello everyone =)

Magic Man-Lover

skindred is pretty cool 3nodding
They're amazing!

Profitable Gawker

XxXAurora BorealisXxX
i'll join.

Hello everyone =)