User Image
Zodiac D a y s

AN ~O R I G I N A L~ ROLE PLAY BY : : CRICKETDOG08

Creator : : Cricketdog08

Inspiration : : Summertime/Boredom

Lit-level : : Literate

Pictures : : Photobucket/zerochan.net

Theme Song : : Monster by : Paramore

End Theme : : All the Pretty Girls by : Fun.

OOC
User Image
S T O R Y : :

It's present day, yes, 2011. We've all dreamed of having the perfect partner at some point in our life. Not everyone's so lucky, like our heroes in this story. There are 12 lonely boys who live in the city of Tokyo, Japan, and they are unaware of each other. But they all have the same dream - find the perfect girl. The girl that everyone will be jealous of; in school, in town, everywhere. So far no such luck for them.

One day, they each receive a package from an unknown sender. There's no return address and they find this extremely sketchy, but they love free stuff, so they figure 'Why not?" Inside the box, there's a girl. Perfect in almost every way they can hardly believe it's happening. These girls are from the stars, they are the Zodiac themselves. The very embodiment of them. However, there's a catch.

The Devil has been longing for the power stored within these 'stars' for some time now. He's been unrelenting for years until they disappeared mysteriously from just... being. Now that they've reappeared he'll stop at nothing to get his hands on their power. The boys now have to be these stars protectors, because if the Devil gets ahold of them then the world will go into chaos. Will they be able to save them, and rid the world of the Devil? That's up to you and your keyboard. You've got mail.

PS you'll obviously get the same sign you are in the mail. it just works that way, doesn't it? Well here it does.
User Image
R U L E S :

Yes, yes, the RUUUUULES. We all love these don't we?? And it's in PARAGRAPH FORM too!! Well see, this way I can make sure you read the rules. Every one of them. Because who likes rule breakers? Not me. Well then let's get started~

First of all, I want this semi lit to lit. This means I want two good paragraphs (4-5 sentences each). If you have writers' block that's perfectly acceptable, but the minimum you can write here is one GOOD paragraph. I want everyone to have something to work with. Describe things! Character traits, surroundings, thoughts, etc. You get the gist of it. Also, please post as often as possible. If you don't post within a week I will delete your character and reopen it for someone else to play.

Let's talk about the good ol' characters now. You may have up to 2 characters if you can handle them. Please make them well rounded, we don't want any Mary-Sues or Gary-Sues. Make them DEEEEEEEP man. Like, if you wanna make them all sad 'n depressing give them a good reason to be! For example don't put "I've been an orphan my whole life nobody likes me and IDK why and I'm just soooooo pathetic." No. Don't pull that bull crap on me please. Make them interesting, entertaining, unusual. For pictures I want unusual anime pictures only.
Reserves are super important. You won't get a character unless you send in a reserve to me first.

Follow Gaia TOS and be nice to people. If you have any questions about anything just shoot me a pm!
User Image

So here's how this works. You send me a reserve first titled 'I'm a star!' for girls and 'A package?' for males. When I accept your reserve, you will send me your profile for BOTH sexes as 'Stay away from the Devil!' Also I will accept one Devil and two of his executives, one male, one female.

I forgot to mention this above in the rules, but I'd like your characters to be straight. I don't have anything against yuri/yaoi personally, but that's not the point of this RP. If you want to do that join another RP or we can discuss making one in the OOC forum.

R E S E R V E S :

250x100 img. [i]uncommon anime pictures only[/i]
[color=COLOR1]Astrological Sign[/color][color=COLOR2][color=slategray]==>[/color]Name[/color][color=slategray]==>[/color][color=COLOR1]Age[males only] - - GAIA username[/color]

P R O F I L E S :
(These profiles are extremely simple, due to lack of time. Please make a test thread in the TEST FORUM and have your character's profile located there. Include a link somewhere in your post style. You may do anything you like to these profiles. Again, forgive me, i don't have much time on my hands)
The S T A R S ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Capricorn==>So Yeon Dae ==> - - holy cheesesticks

User Image
Aquarius
==>Kirai Reizei==> - - ritsu loves korea

User Image
Pisces==>Arabeth Gellel==> Wind~Okami

User Image
Aries==>Aeria Night - - cheljur

User Image
Taurus==>Yuniko Tanake==> Aldrea Kon

User Image
Gemini==>Hoshi Amaterasu Mitsuko==> - - K i s s C o n t r o l

User Image
Cancer==>Hanabi Fujikaze==> - - Phantom Aka

User Image
Leo==>Jaydah Cage Delacroix==> - - Poison -L i n e d- Lips

User Image
Virgo==>Rizzo Revier==> - - Deipnosophist

]User Image
Libra ==> Macara Zilla==>- - Ishbeil

User Image
Scorpio==>Aimee Pagny==>- -xXEmo_Kare_BearXx

User Image
Sagittarius==>Riku Takami - - Cricketdog08
The B O Y S ~
Capricorn==>Allucard Trilyn==>twenty - -undefined cindo

User Image
Aquarius==>Nathaniel Trance==>Eighteen - - Ditzie Do

User Image
Astrological Sign==>Pisces
Name
==>Sabbath Maxwell Shiranui
20; Click for a prize

User Image
Aries==>Garret Howe Nakayama==>Seventeen - - Rasui

User Image
taurus==>Salem Huntington==>19 - - Trogdor2328

User Image
Gemini==>Kei Tanoba==>18 - - Aldrea Kon

Cancer==>Cael Benitus==>nineteen - -undefined cindo

User Image
L E O==>H a p p i n e s sxxS.xxD e s c h a i n==>2 3 - - W a v e y - t y a n

User Image
Virgo==>Damien Aldric Séraphin==>Twenty-two - - K i s s C o n t r o l

User Image
Libra==>Vine Scorzezi==>20[males only] - - Trogdor2328

User Image
Scorpio==>Cobalt L. Trance==>Seventeen - - Ditzie Do

User Image
Sagittarius==>Travis Joseph Armstrong==>Twenty-seven - - Kris_Toshiba

User Image