OMG POTATO 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
OMG YAOI 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 5 ]
OMG P0RN 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Welcome To:: Mizuri To Tenshi

A Romance RP By:: The 8-Bit Kid

User Image

Syds profile... and original Renji avatar.

Original design for Mizuri To Tenshi males. (except Sora, Sumaru, and James)

~ тнε sтσяу ~

In the year 2009, A student named Raijin Suguri lived a somewhat normal life. He managed to live a life without his father, who left when he was just a young child. He was the smartest student in Fujita Academy, class 1-C. Like I stated before, he lived a normal life... Until the sudden death of his younger sister, Aki Suguri. Her death is unknown and Raijin hit depression. At his sister's funeral, which only he attended, he saw a shinigami (a revived soul) that looked oddly familiar.

He tried to look behind her goth clothes and black angel wings. He couldn't believe it.

He knew she looked familiar. It was his dead girlfriend, Mizuri Toriyama. She became a shinigami known as a tenshi (angel) with extraordinary powers. She still remembered his name, age, likes, dislikes, personality, and his past. And she fell in love with him once more. Raijin was over-whelmed to see her again, dead or not. But he realized something; he had a girlfriend. He was torn between the two. To him, his life was starting to crumble.

At some point, little-by-little, he found out that some of his best friends were tenshi. He realized that he had befriended the dead; the reanimated; the reborn. He became slightly insane until he got the worst news of all; his long-lost father was satan, leaders of the tenshi. Raijin thought Mizuri and the others were actual, holy tenshi. He was proven wrong. Since his father is satan, Raijin would be the next satan.

Now, he needs to live life with demon/tenshi, the unholy perversion of his father's actions, work, him becoming the next satan, and school.

A chunk of the novelization of Chapter 1.

The "мιzυяι тσ тεиѕнι яεcяυιтιиg and ooc", May the OOC roam free.

~ тнε яυℓεs ~

0. I'm the RP goddess, so things go by MY way.
1. Read the Rules.
2. Follow the ToS.
3. No Cybering. Go to the Pms or exchange e-mails.
4. This RP has pre-made characters.
5. NO TEXT TALK while in character!! In OOC, It's fine.
And no l33t sp34k or whatever the damn thing is called. I never want to see it. EVER. You'll immediatly get booted off the RP.
7. If you have a question or concern, PM me.
8. No Godmodding.
9. Romance is encouraged.
10. Cursing is fine, just not too much.
11. If you must, use [....] when out of character talking to another Gaian.
12. Use "..." when your character is speaking.
13. If any of you use colors in your posts, PLEASE don't use bright colors. It hurts my eyes.
14. I'd like it if you typed in two paragraphs. But at least four sentences will do.
15. PM me if you'd like to reserve a specific character. Only one character per person. (The rule doesn't apply to me. Sadly.)
16. Bold for speech, Underlines for text messages (cell phones), and italics for thoughts.
17. I'd like it if you'd use post tables. Make your posts look less noob-like. They also catch my attention. owo;;;
18. If you do not post here for two weeks, and you do not let me know before-hand, you are automatically kicked out of the RP.
19. Everyone knows everyone in this RP. People might not know about another person's secret(s), but thta part is completely up to YOU.

User Image

~ εxρℓαιиιиg тнε тεиѕнι/dεмσиѕ ~

The tenshi/demons are people who have died and have been revived by the devil/satan. Satan gave them an opportunity to create evil and chaos. Some tenshi/demons take advantage of that and live their extra life just for the hell of it. (No pun intended.) There are six hundred sixty six angels in the world, most of them located in Tokyo, Japan; where Raijin and the others live.

They have unique powers. Most vary by their personality and/or name. They are only a handful that do not have powers. One being the current satan.

They normally have black wings. But some, rarely, have white. They are about 4 feet wide, and are incredibly thick, which makes flying slightly difficult. Each tenshi/demon has an inverted rosary and/or a medalion of the star of satan. They have bright red eyes, but all can change the iris color to their original.

Their attire is like no other. It's dark, gothic, punky, and emo. Females usually wear knee-high boots and tights. A long, lace dress is common among the species. For males, a long overcoat and tight black jeans normally do the job.

Though this is very rare, so people are BORN tenshi/demons. This started back to the 9th century, when Matsuri Suguri failed a mission and was put on a curse. The curse was, "Suguri... you failed. You made our master die. As your punishment... your first born son will be satan. And it shall continue for the rest of eternity." Though Matsuri did not believe that that would happen, he went ahead and had a child. And when his child grew up, he did become satan.

User Image

~ тнε нυмαиѕ ~

Raijin Suguri

Birthday: April 13, 1991
Orientation: Pansexual
Likes: Girls, Sake, Rain, Napping, Eating Healthy, Hitomi, Schoolwork
Dislikes: Cleaning up, smoking, sun, moochers, idiots
Bio: A boy who grew up in a small town just north of Kobe, Japan. He's quiet and calm, sweet and caring. He is a follower, since he has a poor habit of relying on others. He is stern when he needs to be.
Job: Waiter
Crush: Hitomi Arisawa and Mizuri Toriyama
Other: In the original storyline, he was a victim of ... just about everything everyone did.
Controller: The 8-Bit Kid

-

Hitomi Arisawa

Birthday: March 26, 1992
Orientation: Straight
Likes: Raijin, her twin sister Hikari, rainbow, sweets, tea
Dislikes: Bugs, outdoors, jobs, dogs, mushrooms
Bio: She's Hikari's younger twin, only about 2 minutes younger than her. She's sweet and adorable. She acts like an air-head and a prima donna. She is Raijin's current girlfriend.
Job: N/A
Crush: Raijin
Other: She only made about three appearances in the original storyline.
Controller: xX-MiSS_P00Kii-Xx

-

Sumaru Nohara

Birthdate: September 11, 1995
Orientation: Bi-curious
Likes: Apples, reading, Fixing his hair, The Suguri family, Sugar
Dislikes: Insanity, confusion, Daisuke, Aki's death
Bio: Sumaru, also known as Sam, is a friend of the Suguri Family. He's very familiar with Aki and Raijin. Him and Aki were the greatest of friends. After her death, he became a loner. And depressed. Him and Raijin still talk to each other, but things aren't the same. He is kind and kept to himself. He is a bit of a wuss and worries about things too easily.
Crush: Yusanagi
Other: Though Sumaru only made five appearences in the original storyline, he played a major role. Also, in the story, he was an angel who controlled fire.
Controller:

-

Rumored to be... James Smith

Birthdate: Rumored to be on May 5, 1982
Orinetation: Straight
Likes: Sake, Smoking, Perverted books, perverted movies, perverted images
Dislikes: Orderly fashions, Raijin, Daisuke, Rumors.
Bio: A strange man, indeed. James is an odd character. So many rumors about him are so negative. there's even some controversy with his name, since is sounds so fake.
Job: Rumored to work as a Drug Dealer
Crush: Rumored to be in Hikari
Other: In the original storyline/manga, James only made two appearences.
Controller:

User Image

~ тнε тεиѕнι/dεмσиѕ ~

Mizuri Toriyama

Birthday: February 14, 1992
Death date: October 31, 2005
Dislikes: The color white, haiku, cruelty, frogs, horses, muffins, blueberries, annoying people
Bio: Mizuri was Raijin girlfriend for a good while. She's good natured and calm. She hits people with heated frying pans when they are annoying her. She is still in love with Raijin, as is not willing to give up on him. She attends Fujita Academy. She died in a shooting, along with Renji.
Power: Controls Water
Job: Waitress
Other: In the original story, she watched out for Aki; Raijin's dead sister.
Controller: Xx-NigHtTMaRe-xX

-

Hikari Arisawa

Birthday: March 26, 1992
Death date: April 1, 2004
Likes: Outdoors, chaos, cruelty, animals, chains, her sister Hitomi
Dislikes: Flowers, indoors, peace
Bio: Hikari is the older twin of Hitomi. She's demonic and cruel. She despises Raijin for reasons unknown. Hikari attends Fujita Academy with her sister. She died in a car accident and was revived the same night.
Power: Controlling Plants
Crush: Valentine
Other: She used to have hots for Raijin and was really gothic. Like her sister, she made limited appearences.
Controller: Rastlain

-

Haru Shinagawa

Birthday: May 24, 1993
Death date: July 10, 2008
Dislikes: Boxer-briefs, oatmeal, old women
Bio: Haru is a childish guy, though he is very kept to himself. He's loud and hyper-active. He is openly bisexual and bothers everyone about it. Even the teachers at Fujita Academy are tired of him. He cries and clings onto Raijin. He died in a fire, along with his sister, Neru, while trying to rescue her.
Power: Controls aging.
Job: Cosplayer
Crush: Mizuri
Other: In the story, he wore yellow/orange glasses that held all of his powers. In the original story, he and Mizuri dated in the past.
Controller: Angle of the stars

-

Neru Shinagawa

Birthdate: January 1, 2001
Death date: July 10, 2008
Dislikes: Her siblings, her parents, teachers, principals, hearts
Bio: Neru's a demonic child. She beated her brother, Haru, at the age of six with a belt daily. She had to be seperated from him after she almost killed him. She has an IQ of 148, and she attends Fujita Academy with her brother. She died in a fire with her brother, Haru.
Power: Controlling Ice
Crush: Valentine
Other: In her first appearance, she made the town suffer a blizzard for over two weeks... when it was the summer.
Controller: x-X-iMika-iPandee-X-x

-

Sora Kisaragi

Birthdate: February 10, 1990
Death date: December 31, 2000
Likes: Springs, green tea, chocolate, laughter, anime, manga
Dislikes: yuri, coffee, mints, rebels
Bio: Sora grew up in a strict, traditional family. He's often seen in springs sipping green tea. He follows orders well. He's easy going and caring, much like Raijin. Sora attends Fujita Academy. He died in a group suicide, due to tradition.
Power: Changes size of anything
Job: Waiter
Other: In the original story, he had a little brother named Miku, who hung out with Renji/Valentine. He accidentally used his power on his little brother and forever made him small.
Controller: SmokePelt

-

Renji "Valentine" Ishiguro

Birthdate: September 21, 1991
Death Date: October 31, 2005
Orientation: Bisexual
Likes: Studying, bugs, science, romance novels, hentai, drinking
Dislikes: Lavander, immaturity, popaganda, innuendoes, randomness.
Bio: Renji, or Valentine as he prefers to be called, is a strict guy. He has an undeniable hatred towards Haru, but inside, he cares for everyone of his friends equally. He's cold, yet kind and sweet. He attends Fujita Academy. He died in a shooting, along with life-long friend, Mizuri.
Power: Controls people's emotions.
Job: Host
Crush: Mizuri
Other: In the original story, he was the nerd. He hung out with a character named Miku, who was Sora's brother. In the story, he had one eye only and wore thick, horn-rimmed glasses.
Controller: Darkest_Ephraim

User Image

~ ѕαтαи & αѕѕιѕтαит ~

Daisuke Suguri

Birthdate: January 13, 1977
Death date: November 14, 1995
Dislikes: His son and daughter, women, peace, harmony, holyness, good
Bio: Daisuke is Raijin's father, who abandoned him at a young age. He didn't like kids at the time. He is careless, childish, stern, and blunt. He has a thing for his assistant, Yusanagi. He died from an overdose.
Power: N/A
Job: Being Satan
Crush: Yusanagi
Other: In the priginal story, his name was Hajiri. He was not Raijin or Aki's father.
Controller: The 8-Bit Kid

-

Yusanagi "Yusa" Takemiya

Birthdate: August 30, 1990
Death Date: April 19, 2007
Dislikes: Sweets, napping, Daisuke
Bio: Yusanagi was thought to be a boy when she was born. Her parents didn't hear correctly and heard, "Its a boy" from the doctor. They ended up giving her a boy name. But One of her old friends nicknamed her "Yusa", which is more feminine. Everyone, except Daisuke, calls her Yusa. Daisuke doesn't know that Yusanagi is a girl, due to her appearance. She died in a burglary.
Power: Teleportation
Job: Daisuke's assistant
Crush: Haru
Other: In the story, she looked out for Neru.
Controller: Kiyoko448

PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON THIS EVERYDAY.

~ тнε аииσuиcεмεитs ~

1o-o4-o9. Construction Starts AND Finishes.
1o-o4-o9. Closed, but accepting.
1o-o7-o9. Open.

~ тнε тιмε/мσитн/ωεатнεя/dау ~

January, Febraury, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Sunny, Cloudy, Rainy, Snow, Hurricane, Light Rain

Dawn, Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Midnight

~ σ ρ ε и !!! ~

ωε cαи sтaят Pσsтιиg!
яαιנιи ѕυgυяι
dαιѕυкε ѕυgυяι

User ImageUser Image

"I just so happen to be 'Rai'."
"I'm just Daisuke..."

A cold, October day hit Japan. The sun wasn't at it's brightest, so it was comforting. Raijin got his heavy book case and began to walk to the school grounds. He didn't plan to go to any of his classes today. As always, he imagined what his father, Daisuke, is doing. "Dai.."

Daisuke yawned. His assisant, Yusanagi, was still in bed. Dai was bored. He sipped on green tea. "Rai..." He muttered. And sighed. "Good riddance." He yelled aloud. It was obvious; he disliked his own son.

"Daisuke... why did you do this to us...?"
User Image
User Image

If life where the wind
We would travel the ocean
We would understand the seas
And every moment,
If life were the wind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Coming up to the school was easy since she didn't live a far distance from it. Talking to others as they went by Hitomi just waited for Raijin come. She slowly walked around with her case in hand and nuzzled in her jacket since her uniform wasn't that comfortable to wear while standing outside in the cold. Pulling her hands into her pockets she looked at clock to see that it wasn't even time for school yet. Patting her feet against the ground, she wondered if Raijin was gonna skip school today. Anyway if he wanted to then it was fine with her. She slowly headed for the school doors to get out of the cold October air.

We'd always be flying
Life would blow by without us knowing
Where would time go?
Would there be such a thing?
We would enjoy every moment
From a higher perspective...
яαιנιи ѕυgυяι
dαιѕυкε ѕυgυяι

User ImageUser Image

"I'm just Daisuke..."

Raijin coughed unexpectedly. He shrugged as the cold air ran through his orange hair. "Ugh..." He looked ahead and saw Hitomi. He grinned. "H-Hey, Hitomi!" He yelled from afar, hoping she'd turn towards him. He began to walk a bit faster, hoping that he wouldn't lose her.

Daisuke grew slightly bored and began to bother Yusa. "Yuuuuuusa..." He whispered into her ear, in hopes that she will wake up. He rubbed her cheek with his right hand and blushed slightly. "So soft...."

User Image

Neru Shinagawa

In idle dreams of long ago,
I imagined my true love;
A perfect match, a soul mate,

Neru starts walking down the street or anywhere she pleases to go. "I'm bored...What can I do while time is passing by?", she said to herself softly. She stroke through her bangs gently and let it fall over her eyes.

An angel from above.
Now you’re here, and now I know
Our love will stay and thrive and grow
User Image
User Image

If life where the wind
We would travel the ocean
We would understand the seas
And every moment,
If life were the wind
Looking back to hear someone call her name she saw that it was Raijin. She waved at him in excitement and waited for him before she entered through the school doors. Closing her jacket she slighlty sneezed. She then looked back up from her jacket and watched as some of the students passed her to get into the school.

We'd always be flying
Life would blow by without us knowing
Where would time go?
Would there be such a thing?
We would enjoy every moment
From a higher perspective...
яαιנιи ѕυgυяι
dαιѕυкε ѕυgυяι

User ImageUser Image

"I'm just Daisuke..."

Raijin chuckled. His mind was full of innuendoes and other racing thoughts. He reached Hitomi and hugged her, Students looked at them with wide eyes. Most, if not the whole school, knew that they were going out. They just didn't think that they would show some public affection. "Hitomi... is it alright if I skip for today? I don't feel like 'learning' right now..?" He titled his head.

Daisuke grinned. "I should stop bothering him..." He patted Yusanagi's head and sniffed. He grew slightly bored and went back to his 'office' as he would call it. He drank Earl Gray tea and sighed comfortably.

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
Yusanagi "Yusa" Takemiya

User Image

"How may I assist you today, Daisuke?"
"Yes I'm a girl, despite my name."

Yusa groaned as she faintly heard a voice calling her. It had to be Daisuke.
"Daisuke...I don't want to wake up yet...I'm tired." she complained. She slowly opened her eyes, but Daisuke was gone.
Yusa slowly got up, stretched, and walked over to Daisuke's 'office.'

"Sorry...but I work for Daisuke, and Daisuke alone."
"You can call me Yusa...everybody does."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out