Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"Like I said, I am not sure what sort of properties the liquids have, but they should enhance certain aspects of you based on the tribe. So... THe seducer potion would..." he blushed even deeper. "Oh. Oh... Uh, w-w-we can't have you d-d-drink more of the pink." he said.
Alisa hadn't quite yet gotten back into the swing of patrolling. The fight against the Dark Boy and her own Dark Counterpart still weighed heavily on her... She'd been spending most of her time training... Especially with her sword and with her beads. The evil mirror of her own darkness... She'd done a great many things that were beyond her own level of combat.

... She had a long path ahead of her, to attain the power to truly protect the people of this world.

Even as she trained, though, there were those that would bolster her strength in the simplest of ways. Asila was still disheartened by her own weakness... But if small things were what she could do, she'd do them.

... That's right. She was in the kitchen. ... And since her mistress was a picky eater, she had to get very creative...

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Re looks at him with a pout and crosses her arms over her bare chest then shrugs a bit. "It tasted really good though. I bet I was a mess." She replies, her eyes still containing a bit of lust in the, but she wasn't throwing herself at him or trying to make him undress in any for so she was under control at the moment.
"Which one am I to try next?" She asks, curious as a kitten and her tails were waving about behind her slowly and patiently.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Dreanin knocked on the door with a smile on his face. Images danced in his mind of cubs. Purple? White? Oh god, don't let them be pink. Anything but pink.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Livian DoUrden
User Image
Re looks at him with a pout and crosses her arms over her bare chest then shrugs a bit. "It tasted really good though. I bet I was a mess." She replies, her eyes still containing a bit of lust in the, but she wasn't throwing herself at him or trying to make him undress in any for so she was under control at the moment.
"Which one am I to try next?" She asks, curious as a kitten and her tails were waving about behind her slowly and patiently.

"Which one..." he said, looking through them. "Well, this one." he pulled out a deep green one, handing her another glass. At least she wouldn't jump his bones with this one, right?

It smelled and likely tasted of peppermint.

((Hunter. X-ray specs! :3c ))

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
:: What do you mean by that Hat? x-ray...like x-ray vision? -thinks that's what he means- ::

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Livian DoUrden
:: What do you mean by that Hat? x-ray...like x-ray vision? -thinks that's what he means- ::

((Yus. Not real strong, though.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
She takes the next glass and shrugs a bit though before she drinks it she looks at him. "Hey I tried that you should label it before you forget. Also tasted of strawberries." She states as she starts to drink from this one then blinked a bit as her vision was changed. She couldn't tell if there was something covering her eyes or head that made her see like this, but she could see through certain things if she wanted and so saw through his clothing and just grinned deeply. She could make out a few shapes here and there and could also start to see through the floor under them. "Oh my, Mister Tsudo." She says, her eyes clearly at his lowers and she licks her lips again.
[ @Hat: You realize one of them is going to be violent, bright, neon pink now, right? ]

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Livian DoUrden
User Image
She takes the next glass and shrugs a bit though before she drinks it she looks at him. "Hey I tried that you should label it before you forget. Also tasted of strawberries." She states as she starts to drink from this one then blinked a bit as her vision was changed. She couldn't tell if there was something covering her eyes or head that made her see like this, but she could see through certain things if she wanted and so saw through his clothing and just grinned deeply. She could make out a few shapes here and there and could also start to see through the floor under them. "Oh my, Mister Tsudo." She says, her eyes clearly at his lowers and she licks her lips again.

"Y-yes?" he managed, clearly unaware of the effects.

((Yes, James. That was the intent.
[ @Hat: Sorry for the delayed response, waiting for Ben to post, too.

Was also tekteking one of Aiden's Lord!Lieutenants.

User Image

Meet Black Rose, the Shadow of Unrequited Love.

Yes, he's a guy. ]

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Re shakes her head and just grins. "I can see all of you under your clothing there. This liquid also tasted of peppermint just so you know..." She replies to him and smirks a bit then noticed how it was slowly all starting to fade away, for she hadn't been drinking a lot of each liquid so it wouldn't effect her for very long each time.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Alisa Zolner
[ @Hat: Sorry for the delayed response, waiting for Ben to post, too.

Was also tekteking one of Aiden's Lord!Lieutenants.

User Image

Meet Black Rose, the Shadow of Unrequited Love.

Yes, he's a guy. ]

((Hehehheheeh.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Tsudo covered himself timidly then sighed. "I, uh. I'm not sure we should, uh, try the rest. Is... Is something, uh, on your mind, Re? THat m-might effect the result..."

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Aurelus was within his room, stripping off all of the damaged clothes he binned them, then picking up his coat with the small gemmed medallion attached, looking at it. He assumed it had been attached long enough now to imprint, and so he pulled it off with a little force, the minute bonds that had formed between it and the small chest section coming apart with a snap that gave off the sound of a tuning fork. His Coat that had served him well was hung up in his closet, buckling the shoulder strap across that hanger, as he then removed his vest too; leaving him virtually in the nude. Tossing this aside he suddenly noticed the biggest change that had occurred, the two tattoos that had resided originally just on his arms had now spread, weaving their patterns across his torso now too, as they intermingled.

This was one thing he hadn't had before he lost his memory, so was obviously just the natural development of the swords. He ran his hands across the surface of his chest, fingertips tracing the shapes, before he then placed the surface of the medallion against his chest. Much like the way Alis' armour did, and exactly how Noctus' armour had, the armorskin unfolded from the thing and flowed along his body in an exact replica of his usual outfit, though this would be more resilient, shift with him as he changed into his lycan form, and self-repair.

He scooped up his giant Khopesh once more, laying it's flat against his shoulder, as he decided there was no better time to try and get his head round his old abilities again, and so headed to the training dojo, and spotted Alisa as soon as he entered.

"Fancy meeting you here."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces