Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

When Souls Bleed

Welcome to this Role Play. In the profile, let's keep the images relatively small. It's cool to have big, nice-looking pictures, but it's not great to have them take up the full page. if you need, look at my profile to see how big the pictures should look.
Just replace the underscores with the relevant details. please don't change the layout at all.
PM Dark Link or me, Miuki Vulom, depending on which path you chose. (explained later)
Your soul creature must have a physical weakness that represents a weakness that your character has. if you need an example view my character profile.
Be sure to put where your rune is located in the appearance section of the profile.

:: Rules ::

1: Miuki Vulom and Xx D4rk L1nk xX are masters of this RP. we change the rules as needed when needed.
2: You must follow all Gaia rules.
3: Once the clothes are off, it's a time skip. In fact, we'd rather you skipped before then.
4: No two souls are identical, which means once one is taken, you cannot have a similar one.
5: No one-liners. if you're having trouble typing, explain everything in details.
6: add a ninja at the end of your profile to notify us that you read these rules.
7: we need posts. if we see you aren't posting (especially when we're all waiting) we'll just skip you. 3 posts per week minimum. If everyone's waiting on you, we need a post within 2 days. if you're going to be away, notify us first.
Story

User Image

The night is dark and cold in the forest. You were stumbling through, trying to find a way out. After searching for what seemed to be hours, you come across a two paths. Although you are completely lost, you feel drawn to one of these paths. For some reason or other, your soul is telling you that you have to go that way to free yourself.

(Plains Path)
You walk the plains path. As you walk, the night seems to get darker. If it weren't for you being further drawn this way, you would have turned back a long time ago. Shivering, you don't see an end to this path. It stretches as far as you can see, up until the mist is too thick, anyways. Suddenly, you realize a burning sensation somewhere on your body. After a few seconds, it gets warmer and warmer, then you pass out. When you wake up, you inspect your body where the warm feeling comes from and you see a circular rune in that spot. After a glance at your surroundings, you realize that the path is gone and your are surrounded by grass. Up above, you see two moons and realize you aren't in the same world as you were a few seconds ago.

(Forest Path)
Youre walking down the path and soon notice that you can no longer see the fork in the path. Because of this you decide to keep pushing forward. You reach a meadow deep inside the middle of the woods and notice that it is dead silent...even the faint sound of crickets have stopped. The meadow is luminated with the glow of the moon and you can see every grass flowing in the cold, brist wind. The meadow is a perfect circle surrounded by trees directly under the moon. Youve never seen the moon so close before. You feel that you could reach out and grab it with one hand. As you extend your arm out the moon turns a crimson red and you suddenly feel a tight tug and you are up lifted into the air. You feel like your very soul is escaping your body and you see something forming in front of you. This is your soul animal.
To get started, here's the Character Skeleton;

[color=red][b][align=center]My Character[/align][/b][/color]
[imgright] character image [/imgright]
[color=blue][b]Gaian Name:[/b][/color]
_____
[color=blue][b]Character Name:[/b][/color]
_____
[color=blue][b]Age:[/b][/color]
_____
[color=blue][b]Race:[/b][/color]
_____
[color=blue][b]Weapon(s):[/b][/color]
_____
[color=blue][b]Abilities:[/b][/color]
_____
[color=blue][b]Appearance[/b][/color]
_____
[color=blue][b]Bio:[/b][/color]
_____
_____

[color=red][b][align=center]My Soul Creature[/align][/b][/color]
[imgleft] soul creature image [/imgleft]
[align=right][color=blue][b]Soul Creature:[/b][/color]
_____
[color=blue][b]Name:[/b][/color]
_____
[color=blue][b]Appearance:[/b][/color]
_____
[color=blue][b]Creature disability/personality:[/b][/color]
_____
[/align]
User Image

:: The Plains Path ::

These are the characters who chose my path.

My Character

User Image
Gaian Name:
Miuki Vulom
Character Name:
Miuki Vulom
Race:
Elven
Weapon(s):
Crescent Moon (sword)
Forged with a black diamond-like material, this sword is carved with runes that make it invulnerable as well as enhance the elemental abilities of me and my soul. The runes give a red aura around the black blade.
Abilities:
Power over the elements. Affinity towards fire and ice.
Able to jump high and survive long drops.
Appearance
As pictured
Rune located in the middle of his shoulder blades.
Bio:
A powerful warrior, Miuki is kind at heart and treats others with respect. Him and his enemy Drakul have lost their memories and find each other in a deadlock war. They both seem to be equally matched when they cross blades, hence leading to this stalemate.
It is said that when the two moons come together, warriors from another world will come and join the fight. This event has happened once already, however any details after that have disappeared in Miuki's memories along with what was already missing before.
My Soul Creature

User Image
Soul Creature:
Dragon
Name:
Flyme
Appearance:
As pictured
Creature disability/personality:
Loss of protective scales, reflecting Miuki's low defensive ability. Instead, he forms more evasive tactics. He can see hidden things in people and places that normal beings cannot see.
User Image

:: The Forest Path ::

These will be the characters that chose my path.

My Character

User Image
Gaian Name:
Xx D4RK L1NK xX
Character Name:
Drakul
Race:
Demon/Human
Weapon(s):
Blood Moon Twin Blades.
These blades are two twin black obsidian blades that actually fuse together at their hilt to make a long double ended sword. They are also attached by a chain to allow separation and movement between the two. Within their hilts lies a red gem that glows with power as the moon arises.
Abilities:
Increased senses. Can create shadow manifestations.
Appearance
[as pictured]
Bio:
With the appearance of a man and the powers of a demon, this creates an unbalance within Drakul. A lost of memory has left him a blank slate to create his life as whoever he wants, but the thoughts of what his past could hold brings a dread to him that he can not shake. At times he feel a power dwelling within him that makes him feel the need to lash out and go into blood thirst rage against anyone he sees a challenge. But, he feels protective of anyone he gets close to and will fight to the death for them. Drakul is a commander and a strong fighter. With his Blood Moon Blades he can release a flurry of attacks at once to create a devastating number of attacks.

My Soul Creature

User Image
Soul Creature:
Silver Wolf
Name:
Luna
Appearance:
She has a dark blue coat laced with silver under fir.
Creature disability/personality:
Luna is blind and highly protective. Her personality is slightly rash and demanding but her heart is strong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff