Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageWhat was in that soda?!

You are a teenager aged 13 to 16. You and six others were invited to a 'party' of sorts and each of you drank one of 7 foreign sodas. You talk to the other people, possibly make friends, then go home. The next day, you notice something strange. Your hair turned the color of the soda you drank. You also notice that a certain element seems pretty clingy- a candle flame leans in your direction, or a hose sprayed you on it's own. Then you wonder- what was in that soda?!
Sodas
*If there's a name by the description, the position is taken.

Emily drank the blue soda and can now control water.

Nicholas drank the red soda and can now control fire.

Kyuui drank the orange soda and can now control wind.

Loraine drank the green soda and can now control plants and rocks.

Max drank the pink soda and now controls life, meaning resurrection of animals.

Ichiro drank the black soda and can now control death, meaning can kill animals without touching them.

Lucious drank the yellow soda and can now control lightning and thunder.
Rules

I have the right to change rules whenever I see fit.
No goddmodding.
No cybering, just time skip. If you break this rule, you are automatically kicked out.
If a certain position is taken, it's taken. Deal.
Please at least type enough to work with.
Lets see... I'll add more if need be.
Profile Skeleton

OOC Thread

[color=sodacolor][size=18]• Name Goes Here •[/size]

[size=18]♦ Age is but a number... ♦[/size]
age goes here

[size=18]♀♂ If you can't tell, I'm a... ♂♀[/size]
gender here

[size=18]☺ Here I am! ☺[/size]
picture here. anime please!

[size=18]♣ I'm no puppet! Oh wait... ♣[/size]
username[/color]
Peoples

Water:
• Emily Elizabeth Red •

♦ Age is but a number... ♦

♀♂ If you can't tell, I'm a... ♂♀
Female

☺ Here I am! ☺
User Image

♣ I'm no puppet! Oh wait... ♣
iiMistress Mdnightii

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fire:
• Nicholas Host [Nikki] •

Female

☺ Here I am! ☺
User Image

iiDeadly_Emo

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Air:
• Kyuui Venia Mandrake •

Sixteen

Girl

☺ Here I am! ☺
User Image

Chystery

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earth:
•Loraine-Rayne-Danielle Mather •

Fifteen

Female

☺ Here I am! ☺
User Image
starlighter93

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life:
• Max Helein •

Lady

☺ Here I am! ☺
User Image

Larcka

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death:

• Ichiro Matsumoto•

Male

☺ Here I am! ☺
User Image

Sakuras Battle Doll
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lightning/Thunder:
• Lucious Ray Metsubou •

Fifteen

Male

☺ Here I am! ☺
User Image

Chystery

User Image
Emily Elizabeth Red

Em woke up the morning after the party. She yawned and walked into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, she saw her hair was blue. "Westley?" She called to her older brother who rented the apartment.
"What?" He said then saw her hair. "Whoa. What did you do last night?" He asked. "I didn't do this!" Em said trying to figure it out. Westley shrugged. "It works for you." He said walking away. Em decided just to deal with it and say she dyed it.
User Image
Nikki fell off the couch with a thump and woke up suddenly with a screech. "Haha, you are soo introuble!!" Nikki's sister, Leslie, said laughing. "What, I just fell." Nikki said getting up rubbing her head. "Ya, well, look in the mirror." Tish, he sister, said with a smirk. Nikki got up and walked slowly to the bath-room. She rolled her eyes and looked in the mirror and screemed on the top of her lungs. "Oh my god!! What the hell happened?!?!?!" Nikki screamed grabbing her red hair. Nikki jumped in the shower imediately and washed her hair multiple times. 10 minutes later and she was out and dried and dressed. She sat on her bed and shook her head no. "Tish....get you a** up here." Nikki said calmly. "What?" Tish asked with a smirk. "Don't tell mom, just say we were experimenting." Nikki said handing her sister a 20 dollar bill. Tish nodded and walked out. Nikkki just plopped down and closed her eyes while rubbing them.
[[sorry, can we just pretend her hair is red =/]] xDD
User Image

Emily Elizabeth Red

Em took a shower hoping it was a dream. She noticed the water and steam seemed to follow her. "What the ********?" She thought out loud. She dried her hair and got dressed. She went outside thinking fresh air would do her good.

[[ok]]
User Image

User Image

Ichiro Matsumoto
I wish that I was never brought into this situation...

"What the heck!!!"
I blurted out while I'm looking at my bathroom mirror.
"God, what happened to my hair?"

I tried to recall everything. I never used a hair dye in history. That ruins my hair.
"Oh my god."

Then it suddenly popped in my mind. I had attended a party last night. I drank a glass of soda, eat some chicken wings and chips, chatted with people then went home. Nothing strange in particular.

"Fishpaste."

I put my cap on, wandering what will happen the next few hours. My parents were out of the country, so no problem. I'm the only child, so no problem. The problem is my hair.

While walking on the streets, I saw a rat. It annoyed me since yesterday. Whenever I stop, it always stares at me. I wish it was dead.

I took a step forward, still looking at the mouse when it suddenly bursted. Blood was scattered in the side walks.

I was amazed. I wish nothing would happen bad.

[OOC: pretend the hair is black, please]

User Image
User Image
Nikki just layed there in her bed no starring at her phone awaiting a text message. She sighed and yawned. "Im really ********, now aren't I." She said getting up and shutting and locking her door.
[[thxs]]
User Image

Emily Elizabeth Red

Em heard a strange popping nearby. She walked to the alley and saw a rat explode. "...the hell?" She thought out loud, then saw who was next to it. "How did... Weren't you...?" She stuttered.
User Image
Nikki heard a strange pop sound. It kinda startled her. She opened her window and jumpe dout. While looking around she saw a guy and a girl. She kinda recognized them, just from where. She walked up to them and looked confused. She saw blood and she didn't really like the smell of blood, or the look, she she cracked her knuckles and for some reason teh blood bursted into flames. "The ********...?" Nikki said backing away. "I recgnoize you two, from...?" SHe said, or mostly asked while starring at the flames. "How'd..." she said more confusedly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff