Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thank you for choosing THE LEARNING CENTER.

+1 1 100.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

W E L C O M E h T O e T H E . . .User Image

User Image

ERROR! ERROR!

W E L C O M E h T O e T H E l L E A R N I N G p C E N T E R

W H A T u W O U L D s Y O U h L I K E e T O l D O p T O D A Y ?

[ A ]. - Input valuable reviews and commentary.
                                                        [ B ]. - Review civilian and military personnel files.
                                                        [ C ]. - Survey history and other information.
                                                        [ D ]. - Return to the beginning.

B R O U G H T u T O s Y O U h B Y e W H I S P E R I N G l T O p R O S E S
                                T H A N K u Y O U s F O R h C H O O S I N G

[ C ]. - Survey history and other information.

I N e O R D E R l T O p C O N T I N U E u
                                P L E A S E s R E A D s T H E e F O L L O W I N G c T E R M S t O F i A C C E P T A N C E

User Image
                                                    1. I do not like role-playing with children or people who are squeamish about "adult things" like I have come across in the past. While I cannot tell how old you are, I would like to think that there is an honor system. Please don't apply if you're under 16 years of age.

2. Follow the contract you had been assigned upon your first day here, the Gaia TOS.

3. This is a more adult-themed role-play. I don't mean adult like eroticism or any of that, but it will include adult themes of violence, nudity, and language, this is, after all, action-and adventure. I would like to keep things at something of a PG-13 rating. To judge rating, here is the MPAA website and my personal bible when it comes to ratings.

i. violence - the level of violence expected is high with gore to be mild to moderate. I am not talking about bringing up SAW or one of the Hostel movies, but more along the lines of Lord of the Rings or Transformers.
                                                            ii. nudity - the level of nudity is mild to moderate. This means no extreme detail, no accurate depictions of sex. This isn't a True Blood or a Game of Thrones, but more along the lines of an Interview With a Vampire or a The Devil Wears Prada.
                                                            iii. language - the level of language is moderate to high. The language depends on the character, but trust me when I say I have cursed like a sailor before, however I'd rather you not do this. I don't want any Eminem-level of language, not every other word be a curse word, but cursing tends to flavor some characters.

4. Fill out a reservation titled either W.I.F.E. for a female character or H.U.S.B.A.N.D. for a male character and send it to me, Whispering to Roses, in a PM. Lady of the Red Death here is a mule. Here are also the instructions for the image edits using PicMonkey. It's a lot like Picnik, but Picnik is gone.

i. picture size 225x75.
                                                            ii. simple edge with the outer line black size 1 and the inner line border white size 1.
                                                            iii. rounded corners 10.
                                                            iv. text Special Elite size 26 with color #000000: C L A S S I F I E D.
                                                            v. resize back to 225x75.

5. I am not going to make a profile layout. In fact, you are. I would like you, the role-player, to make a new thread in the test thread with the subject line stating "Welcome to the Learning Center [character name]" so I know that you are serious about this role-play.

6. I will make a reservation layout that you may find elsewhere. Do not change anything about it except what you see between { and }. Also, link to me other posts you have done, other role-plays you have participated in, and the like.

7. This will be a slow-er going role-play. This means: I do not expect you to post once per day, once every other day, or even once every three days. I know how chaotic real life is with school, work, and social lives, however, I would like you to try and post at least once a week.

8. If you do not think you can handle such a slow role-play, or think you'll get bored and you just need something right now to satisfy you, this is not the role-play for you.

9. This role-play is also going to be advanced lit. If you've even gotten this far, you should know what adv. lit is. Good grammar, good sentence structure, good timing, pace, and so on and so forth. I want to feel your character through the words, I want to be able to reach out and touch this character. Post length is up to you to a degree, but so help me if I catch you doing one-liners, one-paragraphers constantly (unless it is part of a fight, battle, or conversation, but please give me beautiful words). Let me touch this character. I like pretty posts as well, decorate with pictures, saying, your number stamp, and so on and so forth. I know my layout isn't fancy or the pictures fancy, but I like the utilitarianism side of it.

10. Images you will be using are real life models. No anime, and please no one who is uber-famous. Their real-life personality tends to bleed through their made-up personality if they are famous.

11. Great news! We have re-opened for the time being and I would like to extend the character slots! I am accepting two Betas and three Epsilons for a total of five females and three male characters. More information below.

12. I will be assigning character numbers and who will pair with who for the H.U.S.B.A.N.D. and W.I.F.E. program.

13. When you are done with the profile, just link it to me in a P.M.

14. Below here are character images just to keep track of who is around and who is gone. The links to the profiles are in topic B.

15. Team Beta has recently lost three members, so I looking for suitable replacements for them. Team Epsilon has also recently lost members, but this isn't something new. Epsilon has a high turnover rate since they tend to go on long and dangerous missions constantly. I will have plenty of NPC's for Epsilon for missions.

16. Respect each other, if you can't I may have to drop the ban-hammer.

17. Follow all of the above rules and regulations under penalty of not being accepted and/or being reported to Gaia admins.

[ A ]. - I agree to the Terms of Acceptance.

[ B ]. - I do not agree to the Terms of Acceptance.

L O A D I N G, o P L E A S E n W A I T . . . User Image
                                I N t O R D E R h T O r A S S I S T e I N e T H E h L E A R N I N G e P R O C E S S

P L E A S E l R E A D p T H E u F O L L O W I N G s T E R M I N O L O G Y

User Image

Infected.
                                          There are two official terms, "Infected Person" and "Test Subject" but they are better known to the public as zombies. They are capable of sprinting quickly for a few seconds, and can easily pass the virus to other hosts through fluids such as spittle, blood, and urine, and through skin contact. Their main diet is comprised of meat, dogs, chickens, cattle, and humans. So far, how long they can survive without sustenance is under question and is otherwise unknown.

Rhabdoviridae complex.
                                          The virus, a strain of regular rabies that spontaneously mutated and began transferring to humans through a variety of means. It causes partial blindness, increased sensitivity to smells, loss of higher functions, uncontrollable rage and appetite, and insensitivity to pain. The infected hosts also seem to be able to communicate with other infected and have shown a resilience to consuming each other or themselves.

Perimeter.
                                          A dooms-day device invented by the Soviet Union during the height of the Cold War that includes over 10,000 nuclear warheads in order to purge any country on Earth. Previously this was aimed towards the United States, but had been deployed into Africa in hope of purging the planet of the viral invasion.

Home Base.
                                          A complex network of tunnels with six sections underneath the Rocky Mountains build sometime in the 1960's as the United States' response to the Perimeter program. It contains homes, water purification plants, greenhouses, space for growing chicken and cattle, hospitals, gymnasiums for creating electricity, and space for members of government.

H.U.S.B.A.N.D. and W.I.F.E. Program.
                                          Human Under Special Biparious And Necessary Deeds and Women Indispesible For Infant Events. A poorly worded program implemented after nuclear fallout had left many sick and infertile. A man and woman are paired together to produce children and should the female or male prove to be incompatible or infertile within two years, they are switched out to be paired with another.

R.A.T.S.
                                          Retrieval and Annihilation of Test Subjects. Military personnel other than regular security who are the ones who go up to the surface of the Earth in times of crisis to eliminate the Infected and/or retrieve an infected human for testing.

Uniforms.
                                          All citizens of Home Base are required to wear a uniform at all hours of the active day if they did not prepare and bring with them clothes from home. People of different statuses are given different uniforms.

i. Civillians - Persons who do not possess a rank. They wear a simple fitted gray and white uniform with tennis shoes for footwear. These are the people who work the greenhouses, raise the cattle, cook the meals, clean the various sections, and provide entertainment.

ii. Security - Persons who are at a rank above Civilians. They wear blue and white uniforms with black tennis shoes. They are often referred to as police. They make sure the schedule and laws are upheld, quell fights, and generally watch the public.

iii. Doctors - Persons who are at a rank above Security. They wear a mostly gray uniform and a white coat with white tennis shoes. They perform regular health inspections of all citizens and livestock.

iv. R.A.T.S. - Military personnel at a rank above Doctors. They wear all black with black tennis shoes. They are the ones who go up to the surface for a variety of reasons. Most members of the R.A.T.S. had been part of the US military previously.

v. Scientists - Persons who are at a rank above R.A.T.S. They wear a black uniform and a white lab coat with black tennis shoes. They fulfill every role that requires higher education including engineering, genetic manipulation, and the finding of a cure.

vi. Politicians - Persons who are at the highest rank. They have no uniform and tend to dress in their previous ensembles. They create the schedule, watch over citizens, and create rules and regulations.

Wet suits.
                                          A specialized skin-tight suit designed for R.A.T.S. that goes from ankle to neck to wrist. It withstands 99.99% of bodily fluids that carry the virus. It is pliable and has a cooling mechanism to keep the wearer protected and safe. Along with the Wet Suit, R.A.T.S. out on the surface are required to wear heavy boots and gloves and a gas mask as it is unknown if the virus has mutated to travel airborne yet.

Number stamp.
                                          A 6-digit identification number tattooed on the inside wrist of the right arm of adults who turn 18. In order to get nearly anything from meals to clothing to work requires an individual to scan their identification number. The ink color is black and it is easy to identify who is authorized in which section by the correlating last digit, i.e. Section One people will have the number 01 at the last two digits. For people who are authorized to go between multiple sections, the highest clearance, i.e. the ability to go to Section Four, will be used as the last two digits. For children who do not have identification numbers, in order to go, do, or receive anything they must have their mother with them whose own number will serve as the child's.

L O A D I N G, s P L E A S E e W A I T . . . User Image
                                I M A G E S c C O M P I L I N G

User Image

User Image

P L E A S E t H O L D i O N E o M O M E N T User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
        User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ERROR! ERROR!

User Image

T H E n D A T A t Y O U h R E Q U E S T E D r C O U L D e N O T e B E s P R O C E S S E D

L O A D I N G, e P L E A S E c W A I T . . . User Image
                                T I M E L I N E t O F i E V E N T S

User Image
                                      | - 1945: -- Yalta Conference, Cold War begins.
                                      | - 1946: -- Construction on Home Base begins.
                                      |
                                      |
                                      | - 1985: -- Perimeter system comes online.
                                      | - 1991: -- End of Soviet Union, Cold War ends.
                                      |
                                      |
                                      |
                                      | - 2013: -- (Estimation) rabies virus spontaneously mutates in wild dogs.
                                      | - 2014: -- First reports of rapidly deteriorating humans in South Africa. Tests are taken which find the mutated virus.
                                      | - 2014: -- End of the year, the brightest minds in the world come together to discover a cure.
                                      | - 2015: -- All imports, exports, flights, and communication with the whole of the African continent are shut down.
                                      | - 2016: -- Early in the year there are heated talks at the United Nation about what to do with Africa. So far there have been no reports of the virus escaping Africa.
                                      | - 2016: -- End of the year, Russia decides to keep its homeland safe and launches the Perimeter program at Africa eliminating 75% of the entire continent.
                                      | - 2018: -- August, the virus appears again on three continents: Eurasia, South America, and Australia.
                                      | - 2018: -- September, the virus spreads. In a panic, people try to flee to North America. The United States shuts down its borders and all flights are cancelled, military personnel abroad are scanned, tested, and those healthy are returned home. The sick are left behind.
                                      | - 2019: -- Campaigning presidential hopeful and House Speaker Marcus Trent promises a New Deal to everyone who votes for him.
                                      | - 2019: -- December, the current President and Vice President are found dead. Marcus Trent is sworn into office. He follows through with his New Deal and the move to Home Base is initiated.
                                      | - 2020: -- January, American illegal smugglers become infected with the virus in Florida. Panic seeps into the country.
                                      | - 2020: -- November, Home Base is full. The masses are turned back. There is rioting, people attacking Home Base in order to get in. President Marcus Trent decides, through new executive power given to him, to "save the people of America by killing them." Guided nuclear missiles are launched. Nuclear Armageddon, many are dead, but more are infected. Home Base is unable to withstand a small portion of nuclear fallout. Many inside are left sick and infertile.
                                      | - 2021: -- Due the population dying and no outside contact, President Marcus Trent initiates the H.U.S.B.A.N.D. and W.I.F.E. program in order to continue the human species.
                                      | - 2022: -- March, outbreak in Section Three. It is sealed off and all citizens are barred from entering.
                                      | - 2023: -- July, S.P.O.U.S. swap.
                                      | - 2023: -- July 13, death of three Beta R.A.T.S.
                                      | - 2023: -- July 21, return to our story.

M E S S A G E t F R O M h T H E r P R E S I D E N T

User Image

Thank you for coming to the Learning Center where we strive to provide the best education.

I thank you all for sacrificing yourselves to keep this beloved nation safe in times of worry,
                                        famine, and disease. I know how hard it has been watching your loved ones die and I personally
                                        know how much it hurts to continue living this sort of half-life full of rules and
                                        regulations.

However, these rules are necessary. Without order, there is chaos.

Without a firm hand to guide, there is only death.

Without people to serve and to protect, we may as well be the same as the unfortunate men
                                        and women at our doorstep.

Despite constant effort, we still have yet to reach a viable Cure.

Radiation levels outside are abating but, as I have been told, are still dangerous in regards
                                        with growing food, feeding livestock, and other things.

There is no shortage of food resources. Much congratulations to our food production.

Entertainment for the next week shall consist of a few films, most notably the film
                                        Gone With the Wind.

Attendance is not mandatory, but recommended.

I would like to remind all that Section Three is strictly off limits to all personnel.

A grand thank you for participating in our R.A.T.S. program. You are a very valuable asset to
                                        upholding the integrity of this reduced nation and keeping her safe.

We thank you for all you have done, all you have lost, and all you will do.

Adhere to the schedule and uphold the law, take your fair share and remember your daily
                                        exercise.

Thank you for reading this important announcement.

President Trent.

L O A D I N G, e P L E A S E e W A I T . . . User Image
                                S E C T I O N h D E T A I L S

User Image
                                      Section One:

Military and decontamination. One of the smallest sections, it is nestled within Pikes Peak and is used primarily by R.A.T.S. entering, gearing up, and exiting Home Base to explore the surface.

Section Two:

Living quarters. This space is small, primarily for sleeping and showering. Each room is exactly as every other including a bookshelf, bed or beds for families with children, coffee maker with coffee, "breakfast" table, bathroom with shower and bath, and closets. Families who create children are given larger rooms with a separate bedroom for the parents and the children

Section Three:

Access prohibited. Formally external communication and weapons manufacturing. This section lies at the base of the mountain. It is closed down after contamination.

Section Four:

Water purification, cafeteria, gymnasium, food creation, nursery. This is the largest section with six separate wings including two dedicated to providing food. This is the section where civilians spend most of their time.

Cafeteria: All citizens are fed based on a standard model of caloric, fat, sugar, and protein diet based on physical activity. They are expected to consume the entirety of their meal, no more, no less.

Gymnasium: All citizens are required to spend at least 20 minutes on a stationary bike or an elliptical. The machines are designed to provide electricity for a portion of Home Base. Most electricity if gained via solar panels on the surface.

Food creation: There are two sections, one that provides livestock, primarily chickens, and another to provide vegetables. There is also a large freezer for storage of different strands of DNA for different animals and sperm for humans should there be a need for bio-diversity or repopulation of the planet.

Nursery: This is where the children stay for most of the work day. They are provided with snacks, toys, educational television, and a general education that places an important emphasis on reading, writing, and mathematics.

Section Five:

Hospital and laboratories. This section houses a vast hospital capable of containing 1000 people at any one time, however, since there has been a lack of outbreaks in the last couple of years, approximately a quarter of the hospital is in use at any one time. This section also contains the laboratories for testing and creating drugs, a cure for the virus, and biologically modifying food.

Section Six:

Government housing and surveillance. Technologically advanced, this space is intended for government workers, security by select R.A.T.S., and select civilians for surveillance. The lodging spaces are larger, food portions larger, and generally is a better kept area of Home Base intended for a certain few. This Section is generally considered the safest place to be in case of attacks.

L O A D I N G, e P L E A S E l W A I T . . . User Image
                                S C H E D U L E p F O R u H O M E s B A S E s M E M B E R S

User Image
                                                                        0500: Wake-up call
                                                                        section three
                                                                        0600: Breakfast
                                                                        help us
                                                                        0645: Social time
                                                                        section three
                                                                        0700: Report to work
                                                                        help us
                                                                        0800: Return to the surface
                                                                        section three
                                                                        1700: Return to Home Base
                                                                        help us
                                                                        1800: Dinner
                                                                        section three
                                                                        1845: Social time
                                                                        help us
                                                                        1900: Exercise
                                                                        section three
                                                                        2000: Social and entertainment time
                                                                        help us
                                                                        2200: Return to rooms
                                                                        section three
                                                                        2300: Lights out

Six teams of R.A.T.S.

Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Iota, and Omega.

Each team gets one day of the week off in rotating order. Beta get Mondays off for them to rest and relax. Epsilon receive Thursday off. Those they can spend sleeping, exercising, or by spending time at the Learning Center. This is a generic schedule for all members of Home Base. Time spent for R.A.T.S. above and below the surface is highly variable depending on the team. Team Epsilon tends to spend whole days out on missions for Home Base and as such they have a high turnover rate whereas Beta tends to specialize in protecting Home Base from immediate threats.

C U R R E N T e T I M E c A N D t W E A T H E R

[[0000]] x [[0100]] x [[0200]] x [[0300]] x [[0400]] x [[0500]] x [[0600]] x [[0700]] x
                                                    [[0800]] x [[0900]] x [[1000]] x [[1100]] x [[1200]] x [[1300]] x [[1400]] x [[1500]] x
                                                    [[1600]] x [[1700]] x [[1800]] x [[1900]] x [[2000]] x [[2100]] x [[2200]] x [[2300]]

00 00 00 00 00 00 01
                                                                    02 03 04 05 06 07 08
                                                                    09 10 11 12 13 14 15
                                                                    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
                                                                    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
                                                                    30 31

S U R F A C E i C L I M A T E

88℉ and dry with humidity at 10%

Sunny Summer

R.A.T.S. t T E A M h B E T A

User Image
                                      R.A.T.S. Team Beta consist of seven R.A.T.S. members and one Scientist.

Each role-play member has a different role with two for Grunts.

The Captain, they give orders, generally have the most experience military-wise, and have clearance to Section Six.

The Medical Specialist, they work closely with the Scientist, apply an antiseptic sealant to minor scrapes and cuts, and dispose of persons who have become infected. They are also in charge of tranquilizing Test Subjects and returning them to Home Base.

The Heavy Weapons Specialist, the R.A.T.S. member who carried the heavy machinery, an array of mini-guns and grenade launchers. They typically are the one who rather enjoy large waves of Infected to mow down.

The Navigation Specialist, this person is in charge of the maps and scouting ahead, reporting the location of Infected and the like. They tend to carry lighter weapons to keep themselves speedy.

The Light Weapons Specialist, the one who tends to carry a lot of lighter weapons and explosives. They work very close with the Scientists to ensure safe delivery.

The Scientist, this individual is not part of the military retinue of R.A.T.S. but someone from Section Four who jots progress notes, measures radiation, and notes characteristics of Infected Persons outside in the wild. If a Test Subject should be apprehended, they work with the Medic to carry it to Home Base on a compressed stretcher.

The Grunts, the two individuals who are atypical military personas. They help the specialists with surviving, carrying heavy loads such as food and tents, and assist in killing the Infected.

U P D A T E : All roles have been filled for Team Beta except for that of the Grunts. I am accepting any applications for the role of Grunt.

R.A.T.S. t T E A M h E P S I L O N

R.A.T.S. Team Epsilon consist of nine R.A.T.S. members and one Scientist.

Each role-play member has a different role. NPC's will be named and given a role once Epsilon fills up.

The Captain, they give orders, generally have the most experience military-wise, and have clearance to Section Six.

The Medical Specialist, they work closely with the Scientist, apply an antiseptic sealant to minor scrapes and cuts, and dispose of persons who have become infected. They are also in charge of gathering information and storing it on reconnaissance missions.

The Survival Specialist, the R.A.T.S. member who is trained in survival. They know the landscape and know what is needed to make it back to Home Base relatively intact. They are also in charge of who carries what supplies.

The Second in Command, this person is fairly military and tends to try to usurp command. They are also the one in charge should the Captain ever die.

Various NPCs, they include other roles such as Navigation Specialist and many, many grunts.

U P D A T E : The role of Captain for Epsilon has been taken

Please note, should any individual be infected, they shall be disposed of quickly to prevent further spread of the virus.

Depending on the transfer process, the Infection can spread and take control of the host within a matter of minutes or hours.

Contact with the virus through superficial scrapes takes approximately an hour to spread and infect the host. The host can be saved through severing of the exposed limb.

Contact with spittle on unbroken skin can take up to three hours to infect the host. It has been shown that the individual can be saved through an antiseptic bath if they manage to get it within one hour.

Contact with blood on unbroken skin takes an hour to infect the host. The individual can be saved if they have an antiseptic bath within twenty minutes of being infected.

Contact with spittle through broken skin just as cuts and the like taken approximately an hour to infect the host. Severing of the infected limb is the only known way to save the host.

Contact with blood through broken skin takes twenty minutes to infect the host. There is no way to save the host.

Scrapes involving fingernails of the Infected take approximately two hours to infect the host, if the scrape is superficial, an antiseptic bath has a chance of saving the individual. If the scrape is deeper and bleeds, severing of the infected limb is the only known way to save the individual.

Scrapes involving the teeth of the Infected take approximately an hour to infect the host if they are superficial, twenty minutes if they are deep. Saving the host is the same as scrapes involving fingernails.

Proximity to the heart and the brain are factors in determining how quickly the virus infects the host on a plus or minus fifteen minutes.

Signs of infection follow in a specific order:
                                            High fever and reddening of the sclera of the eyes, involuntary twitching, vomiting, showing increased rage, and finally attacking anything it perceives as food.

L O A D I N G, r P L E A S E e W A I T . . . User Image
                                A P P L I C A T I O N e F O R h R.A.T.S.

User Image
                                      Follow the application thoroughly, do not miss anything, and answer truthfully. I do not take well to liars. For open roles and S.P.O.U.S. information (Selected Person for Understanded and Obligatory Sex) please see the previous post.

Profiles, when you make them, have the basics, please, and I like pretty stuff, also. Traits, personality, appearance, height, weight, history, and special to my role-play: You will have a section containing information that your character has shared with their S.P.O.U.S. and as soon as the S.P.O.U.S. spot is taken, I would like the two of you to get together and tell me in your profile what your character knows about their S.P.O.U.S.

[align=center][img]{ image }[/img][/align]
                                      [align=center]
                                      [size=15]T H I S [color=white]x[/color] I N F O R M A T I O N [color=white]x[/color] I S [color=white]x[/color] C L A S S I F I E D[/size]

[size=15]I N P U T [color=white]x[/color] P A S S W O R D [color=white]x[/color] T O [color=white]x[/color] C O N T I N U E[/size]

[size=14]fcn :: //[/size] [size=22]••••••••••••[/size][IMG]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn189/starpablo/The Inferno/flashing-cursor.gif[/IMG][/align]

[align=center][IMG]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn189/starpablo/Yetsenia and her decorations/Loading2.gif[/IMG][/align]
                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                      [size=13]Name:[/size]
                                      [list][list][list][size=11][color=color1]{ character name }[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=13]Gender:[/size]
                                      [list][list][list][size=11][color=color2]{ basic, character's gender }[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=13]Code name:[/size]
                                      [list][list][list][size=11][color=color3]{ your nickname;; username, mine is Rose or Whispers. }[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=13]Position:[/size]
                                      [list][list][list][size=11][color=color1]{ your role; R.A.T.S. Team Beta or Epsilon }[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=13]Requested S.P.O.U.S.:[/size]
                                      [list][list][list][size=11][color=color2]{ is there a character you like? Tell me. }[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=13]Previous work:[/size]
                                      [list][list][list][size=11][color=color3]{ link to previous posts/role-plays, for the url code please use an X }[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=13]Commentary:[/size]
                                      [list][list][list][size=11][color=color1]{ Have any comments on the role-play? Layout? Ect? }[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]

[size=13]Questions:[/size]
                                      [list][list][list][size=11][color=color2]{ Do you have any questions for me }[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]
                                      [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                      [align=center][img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn189/starpablo/Yetsenia and her decorations/25-1-1.jpg[/img][/align]
                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][color=#CC0000]ERROR! ERROR![/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][size=18]U N A B L E [color=white]x[/color] T O [color=white]x[/color] P R O C E S S [color=white]x[/COLOR] Y O U R [color=white]x[/color] R E Q U E S T

H E R E [color=white]x[/color] I S [color=white]x[/color] S O M E [color=white]x[/color] P O E T R Y[/size]

[size=14][color=color3]{ haiku if you please
                                      five, seven, five syllables
                                      about other you }[/color][/size][/align]

If you have any questions, feel free to contact our sponsor Whispering to Roses.

L O A D I N G, e P L E A S E l W A I T . . . User Image
                                D E C O N T A M I N A T I O N p P R O C E D U R E

User Image

Step One:

Return from the surface. Should any R.A.T.S. members be carrying an injured member or an Infected, two men will come from a door in the wall to retireve the Infected.

Step Two:

Thirty seconds after the airlock seals, a door will open up to allow R.A.T.S. members into a white room. There they along with their belongings will be bathed in a UV-light bath.

Step Three:

All R.A.T.S. members will return their weapons and wet suits to Home Base and be subject to an irradiated steam bath for approximately 10 minutes.

Step Four:

They reenter Home Base and are questioned should there be anything eventful.

Step Five:

All R.A.T.S. are then released into the locker room where they may shower, retrieve their stuff, and return to Section Four.

L O A D I N G, u P L E A S E s W A I T . . . User Image
                              ERROR! ERROR!

User Image

T H E s D A T A e Y O U c R E Q U E S T E D t C O U L D i N O T o B E n P R O C E S S E D

L O A D I N G, t P L E A S E h W A I T . . . User Image
                              ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!

User Image

P L E A S E r W A I T e W H I L E . . .

P L E A S E e W A I T . . .

. . .

. . . . .

L O A D I N G . . .User Image

Y O U gH A V E e R E C I E V E D t A o M E S S A G E

W O U L D u Y O U t L I K E g T O e V I E W t I T ?

[ A ]. - Yes, I would like to receive my message.
                                                            [ B ]. - No, I do not want to receive my message.

L O A D I N G, o P L E A S E u W A I T . . . User Image
                                T H A N K x Y O U x F O R x C H O O S I N G

[ A ]. - Yes, I would like to receive my message.

H E R E x I S x Y O U R x M E S S A G E . . .User Image

Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.
Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.Get out.
                              ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!

User Image

P L E A S E x W A I T

S O R R Y, x D U E x T O . . .User Image

W E x M U S T x E N D x Y O U R x T I M E x A T x T H E x L E A R N I N G x C E N T E R

W E x H O P E x T H I S x H A S x B E E N x A x W O N D E R F U L x E X P E R I E N C E

T H A N K x Y O U, x C O M E x A G A I N

E N D x T R A N S M I S S I O N

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out