Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay

Hi welcome to my roleplay. This is a semi-lit RP for those with an interest in the supernatural, role playing (obviously) and underground resistance (stick it to the man!) ^.^ I'm going to explain the roleplay, give everyone the basic rules, provide a character skeleton, and do all the things that you're supposed to do with role play. (Not necessarily in that order.) Then we will open this puppy and get it going.

OOC board is here
Rules
Before anything else, we'll get these out of the way. Unfortunately rules are necessary. Usually just because someone can't use good common sense.

-Follow Gaia's Rules and TOS's. This is obvious.
- This is my roleplay, therefore, I get to be the boss. I'm not particularly bossy so if I say something, I usually mean it.
-This is semi-lit so no chat speak. I can't read it. You don't have to have perfect spelling or grammar, but make an attempt.
-One liners are evil. We all get writers block but don't make a habit of it.
-No god moding. It upsets me and it's rude and distasteful.
-Though romance is allowed (it spices things up) no cybering. Keep it PG 13 people. This goes with the first one, but somebody always seems to forget that.
-Any disappearances for more than four days without prior notice will result in you being removed. I'm not trying to be mean but keep from having a large amount of un-used characters clogging things up.
-Use the skeleton, please. If you feel you need to add something I don't have place for just let me know.
-Put Cookies in the pm title so i don't delete you in my irrational fear of spam. ^.^
-Pm me character profiles so I can approve/add them.
-Have fun!
Description

The RP is set in a world where supernaturals are acknowledged and hunted down. Prosecution runs rampant in the city. Many supe's have been forced to hide. In the midst of this, some of the more powerful supes in one city, Ciska, have come together to form an alliance to protect their own. The resistance goes by the name of The Blood Traitors. The whole point is to gather those strong enough to fight off the government troops, set on capturing or killing any supernaturals not under their control, and to find those not strong enough to protect themselves and offer them sanctuary in a community where they can be themselves with out fear of judgement.

Naturally there are tensions with so many different type of supernaturals crammed into such close quarters but there are mentors within the group assigned with helping to diffuse any such situations.

Dameon is the head of the operation at current upon the recent demise of their previous leader, Amber. He was caught in the cross fire while trying to help a lower level supe escape the government.
Character Skeleton and other such stuff.

We need mentors, soldiers, nurses and protectees. If you can think of another position, and you would like to fill it, let me know in your PM. I'm pretty open to ideas.

Username:
Name:
Species:
Position: (In the resistance or with the government and your position.)
Bio: (Everyone has one. Give us something to go on.)
Personal Weapons: (Two max)
Powers: (Don't go overboard folks and don't be absurd. Use common sense.)
Speciality:
How You came to be with us: (Unless you are with the government. Then why you dislike supes.)
Other: (Anything else we should know.)
Description: (I don't even have a picture so its okay if you don't, but if you do, that's okay, too. If you don't just give me a written description to the best of your ability.
Accepted Profiles

Dameon Suthers

Username: Deste
Name: Dameon Suthers
Species: Day Walker Vamp
Position: Current leader of the resistance
Sex: Straight
Bio: Dameon is an older vampire and he's been through a lot in his time including have two younger half-demon sisters dumped on him by his crazy mother. He is a rare breed of 'Day Walker' Vampires who can be out in sunlight though it costs them in energy. Dameon is very laid back most of the time but very serious about The Blood Traitors. He believes in the work they are doing and will do anything to protect it's members.
Personal Weapons: Though he usually just uses his own body as a weapon, he has a sword that he often wears down his back and and 9 mm Brownie he wears in a shoulder holster.
Powers: The ability to be in the sunlight, the usual vampiness of increased speed and strength, and telepathy.
Speciality:Watching and learning. He's good at being unnoticed and collecting information.
How You came to be with us: Dameon was part of the founding group for The Blood Traitors. He and Amber originally came up with the idea when Dameon was speaking of worrying about his sisters in the current situation.
Other: Dameon cares a great deal for his sisters though they have been known to drive him nuts. Currently only Leigh is with him at The Blood Traitors.
Description: Dameon is tall and lean. There is no mistaking the power in him though. He moves with the fluid grace of the undead emphasizing his strength. He has a handsome face with strong features that can make him formidable when angry. His black hair looks over due for a cut falling down his forehead and into emerald green eyes- eyes that glow when his powers are up or he's consumed by a strong emotion. He is usually dressed in a loose tee and cargo jeans with military style boots. He has a scar that runs down his left arm where his youngest sister attacked him while in her alternate form.

Leigh Suthers

Username: Deste
Name: Leigh Suthers
Species: Half Vampire Half shifter Demon
Position: In the resistance, Captain
Sex: Bi
Bio: Leigh is one of the two sisters that her and Dameon's mother dropped on him. She spent many of her formative years in the underworld with her mother and father and was not too terribly shocked by the violence topside. She loves her brother dearly as he has done nothing but protect her and care for her since she came to stay with him. She's friendly and happy but can be a bit of spaz, requiring her brother to bring on a second captain for those cases where Leigh gets distracted so nothing goes unattended. Her father is a shifter demon and she has inherited his power, the ability to become a leopard.
Personal Weapons: Leigh carries two small hand guns on her hips for a cross draw. She's a great shot but hates to use the guns except as a last resort.
Powers: Like her brother she can walk in the daylight, though due to her blood it is less of a struggle, she can shift into a leopard, (slightly heightened speed and strength thanks to her vamp blood) and telekinesis.
Speciality: She's an excellent thief. Quiet and quick. Observant, with the ability to get in and out without being detected.
How You came to be with us: Leigh came to be part of the resistance when her brother formed the group with the late leader, Amber. Since part of the reason for creating the group was Dameon's worry for his sisters, Leigh has always taken a keen interest in it.
Other: (nothing for now)
Description: Leigh is the opposite of her brother in many ways. Though she is also lean with the promise of power, she is short barely touching 5 feet. Her features are delicate, and her complexion slightly tanned. (Being in the sun is draining but exhilarating). Her hair is deep gold color- the same color as the gold in her leopards coat. Her eyes are a deep emerald to match her brothers but shot through a bright gold. As a leopard her coat is a deep gold with the standard black rosettes. Her eyes remain the same. She becomes much more compact though her mass actually increases putting her at over 200 lbs.

Alexandra Katima Miloane

Username: Btotheunit
Name: Alexandra Katima Miloane
Age 200 (looks about 20)
Position: In the resistance, Captain
Weapons(if any): trained with many, but she carries a hand blade in her boot for self defense.
Powers: At the moment, she has Psionic power, meaning that she's able to overload other peoples' brains with emotions, physical pain, or memory loss. She's a future empath.
Bio: She has few memories of her Eyrien father, but her mother taught her the traditions of an Eyrien out of respect for her late lover, who died during the blood wars. However, most of the time Alex appears human, to be conspicuous, as she as come across many who hate Eyriens.
Specialty: She's very good at blending in
How You Came to Be With Us: After being detained in salt mines with a few other Eyriens, she had heard about the group, and is bound determined to get back at the bastards that have made her and others cower in fear.
Description: Alexandra's long, loosely curled hair and wings are a deep shade of blue, bordering being considered black. She's a shorter build than most standing at a whole five feet. Because of her lacking in height, she has trained strenuously to be able to defend herself in a confrontation; earning her a very toned body, a weapon in itself. The most dominant of her features however, are her expressive, lilac-colored eyes. Normally she is donned in a sapphire hue of blue, her jeans and tank top hugging close enough to the contours of her body to allow for easy maneuvering. Her soft, boots are a lighter shade of blue and end in the middle of her calfs. When her wings are retracted, an intricate tattoo of folded wings forms on her back; she's another tattoo located on the hollow of her hip. She conceals it in most situations, as it's a personal memorial to Ceronvar--her deceased lover from her youth.

Hideki

Username:LLawlietLelouch
Name:Hideki (Last Name Unknown)
Species:Contractor,(Contractors are individuals who have gained superhuman powers,But Pay A Price To Use Them) Hideki's Payment:His Eyesight
Position:Works With The Resistance
Bio: I wasn't born with this power,the power of a contractor.My Sister gave it to me, right before she died. My Sister, Yin, died at the hands of one of the Government's Troops.I seek revenge for what they did to my Sister. My eyesight has been horrid since i use my power, but thanks to a personal Friend, He got me specially made contact lenses that enhance my vision, so i can at least see most of the world. My Power as a Contractor is the power of using electricity any way I want, but the price is very expensive to pay. Hideki also wears a mask, to protect his identity from the Government.
Personal Weapons: A Kunai That Is Tied onto a string, Hideki usually uses to tie the opponent up and shock them through the special string tied to the kunai, He also uses it to escape battles.
Powers: The ability to shock.
Speciality: Hideki Is a Escape Artist,He is good at getting out of any predicaments, He Is also very fast, his agility is amazing.
Other: (Anything else we should know.)
Description: In Battle
Hideki's Face

Cassandra

Username: Cat103
Name: Cassandra
Species: Fallen Angel
Position: Resistance, Medic
Bio: Cassie became an angel when she died in a car reck. She was on the way to the hospital to give a blood transfusion to her little brother. After two years Cassie was exiled from heaven for not believing in God. Well, she did at first. It happened when God refused to save a child. The child was actually Cassie's little brother; the one she was going to give blood to. He had had dozens of operations that should have saved him, but God wanted his soul. Upset, Cassie confronted God, who exiled her for not believing in what he was doing.
Personal Weapons: A pair of sai
Powers: Levitation of objects, Healing (but only herself)
Speciality: Herbs, plants required for healing
How You came to be with us: Someone in the resistance found her, alone and starving
Other: People call her Cassie for short.
Description: {X}

Eric Calmo
Username:weapon x supersoldier
Name:Eric "Knuckles" Calmo
Species:Human
Position: Resitance Mentor
Bio: Born into chaos in a capital city for the Goverment. Parents held powerful seats in the goverment and raising a child wasn't high on the list for them. Most time Eric spent was with maids. At the age of five he discovered his powers and his parents immediatly dispatched the child to a distant city and clamed that I was kidnapped and soon after declared dead. Discovered by the Resistance he has experienced too much in the field of battle and now wants to see that no one else suffers.
Personal Weapons: Dagger(kept on right boot). Standard pistol
Powers: Increases density of fists. possesses great strength in fists. Can extend knuckles about an inch and into sharp points.
Speciality:Combat stategy and close combat fighting
How You came to be with us: raised after abandoned by family
Other: Tries to keep fatherly influence on members of the resistance.
Description: X

Luna Wolfsong-Strauss
If you will accept me...oh and i think i came up witha new word...seeable...
Username:Luna_Wolfwind
Name: Luna Wolfsong-Strauss
Species: shape-shifter (main form is wolf so most mistake her for a werewolf)
Position: Grief councilor/Resistance
Bio: Her father was part of the government until he found out that his wife and daughter were supes, that was when he quite only to be murdered in front of his wife and daughters. Luna's oldest sister, Rae, was murdered along with their mother. She found out about the Blood Traitors through a family friend who was a double agent for the resistance. When she joined up she found that not only could she shapeshift but she had slight empathic abilities. She was raised from the age of 10 by the group, which now she is 25.
Personal Weapons: neigh seeable razor whip ribbon and sharp metal fan
Powers: shapeshifting, common form is a wolf and empathy
Speciality: helping people with their emotional problems,
How You came to be with us: My mother, sister and father were murdered and a double agent sent me to the Blood Traitors.
Other: I may be a softy when it comes to children both supes and humans but i won't stand for them being hurt.
Description: Wolf Form
(Picture is coming due to Deste's inability to maneuver the computer)

Octavius Leander/Jack

Username:Ynat Trib
Name: Octavius Leander
Species: Ghost
Position: soldier/hitman
Sex: straight
Bio: He died shortly after the last murder of a man known as Jack the Ripper. The murders stopped because he was Jack. He's been wandering in and out of corporal existence since then, occasionally still murdering. He ran into the Blood Traitors when they had decided to set up HQ in the building he'd been focusing his haunting out of. He decided to join up with them, as the group had piqued his interest. He's been working as a hitman for them since. After all, his immortality makes hima valuable weapon.
Personal Weapons: none
Powers: He can control his tangibility to allow himself to pass through ot handle objects as need, levitation of both himself and other objects, the ability to possess weak-willed people.
Speciality: Murder, assassination, infiltration, and subterfuge
How You came to be with us: I dislike the government more than I dislike the rest of you. Besides, you came to me, or at least where I was staying.
Other: He actually prefers to be called Jack, an odd quick of his that developed rather recently.
Description: Jack

Rain and Raymond Wolfsong-Strauss
Username: Luna_Wolfwind
Name: Rain and Raymond Wolfsong-Strauss (Luna adopted them)
Species: Rain=Human; Ray=Precognate (can see the future)
Position: Children refugees.
Sex: both are straight but only five years old
Bio: their parents murdered by oposing supes they were rescued by Luna
Personal Weapons: their five!, Raymond has two small pocket swiss army knives while Rain has two metal chop sticks with sharp points.
Powers: Rain=none, Ray=Precognate
Speciality: Hiding, keeping secrets, and keeping silent.
How You came to be with us: Luna rescued us.
Other: We're five years old and don't like people talking down to us.
Description: Rain and Raymond

Altair Azreal

Username: Apollo96
Name Altair Azreal
Species: Dark Seraph
Position: Intelligence seeker and assassin
Personal weapons: Altair has a blade device that extends from his wrist. His main weapon is a one handed sword made of mytrhil with a crescent guard.
Special powers: Being an angel Altair is immortal. He is immune to mind powers. He also has the practiced skill of blending into shadows to the point he is only seen when he wants to be. Altair can also fly.
Specialty: Altair has the special ability to blend into shadows. He also makes a good omelet.
Bio: Altair lived and died over 2 millennia ago. He became a seraph when he died an angel of the highest order. He was expelled from heaven after he and his order tried to seize god’s authority. Over the last 2000 years Altair has roamed the earth studying all of the world’s martial arts becoming an exceptional swordsman. He has mastered almost every sword known to man. He has been known over the centuries as some of the world’s most renowned assassins usually under different aliases.
The last few centuries he has roamed around taking up causes that seems to stave off boredom for a small part of his eternal life. He has even taken wives during certain periods of time although it has been 300 years since his last wife. He hope one day he will be allowed back in through the gates of heaven.
Physical description: Altair has pale skin with his golden hair that comes down to his shoulders. His eyes are emerald green and he is about 6 feet tall and is very muscular from his weapon training he does every morning. The most distinguishing thing about Altair is his black wing.

Nathan "Citius" Fielder

Username: Luminary_Fabulist
Name: Nathan "Citius" Fielder
Species: Human
Position: Resistance Scout
Sex: Straight.
Bio: Nathan grew up in New York City. When he was fourteen years old, he had already acquired his black-belt in Tae-Kwon-Do, Kempo, and Kung-Fu. After that, he turned his interest to parkour. His parents died on his fifteenth birthday, landing him in a foster home. He was adopted within a week by a scientis who worked in a genetic lab outside of town. He renamed Nathan "Citius" which meant "Speed" in Latin. Nathan found himself being subject to various tests before his adopted father had "perfected" him at the age of sixteen. Then he was left on his own. One of the scouts from the Resistance had shown him to the Hideout before word got out about Nathan's newfound abilities. He is now nineteen, and a scout for the Resistance, which allows him to continue doing what he loves, parkour.
Personal Weapons: None
Powers: Invisibility,Super speed, and extremely high jumps.
Speciality: Parkour, Spying, and Hand-to Hand combat.
How You came to be with us:
Other: Citius always has a lockpick on his person.
Description: Citius

Abe no Seimei
Username: Feng Shui Shaman
Name: Abe no Seimei
Species: Reincarnate // Onmyouji
Position: Freelancer
Sex: Bisexual
Bio: Seimei is the 13th reincarnation of Abe no Seimei, the ancient founder of The Way of Yin and Yang, Onmyoudou. Raised by a Kannushi in the wilderness of Japan, away from the bustling city life, the temple he was raised in was burned to the ground by the Japanese Government. Their goal was his death, and the end of Abe no Seimei's reincarnations, for Seimei is final link in the chan of recreation. But they failed, and while the experience soured Seimei, he does not blame his homelands government. From then on, Seimei and his guardian traveled across the globe, and Seimei grew into his powers. Now he is a Freelancer, working for whichever wallet can pay his fee.
Personal Weapons: Seimei carries a unique Buddhist staff. The staff is made of the maple wood of a sacred tree, and is blessed by a Kotodama tree spirit. The top is made of purified silver and is a bladed ring as opposed to blunt. The rings which dangle from it number four, which acts as a ward of death and things of the dead. His only other tool is a battle fan made with thick canvas. The pattern is always shifting thanks to it's unique property as a magical medium. While Seimei can use magic without it, when a spell is put into it, the pattern changes accordingly and can be released with a wave of the fan.
Powers: With twelve incarnations before him, Seimei has inherited a great power. His powers as an Onmyouji include purifying objects, blessing certain substances, exorcism of spirits, casting wards as well as various combative spells. His presence alone can draw the attention of the dead, and things of the dead, mainly because he makes them uncomfortable with his aura. His strongest power is standing his staff in the ground and casting his Death Ward with the power of the rings on his staff. This makes an area around his staff which acts as a pocket dimension: those inside can look out, but no one else can look in. The biggest restriction is that nothing that is dead or of the dead will be let in and sadly because Seimei is a reincarnate, he is expelled as well. Only an ally inside the space can remove the staff and return it to him. The space will last as long as the staff is not disturbed.
Speciality: Exorcism, Purification, Wards, Minor Combat Magic, Sleight of Hand, Pickpocketing and Lock-picking
How You came to be with us: The Resistance claimed to have a large wallet, so he came. Quite uncaring about the plight of the Resistance, he could careless if they were captured, but he will do all he can so long as they can pay him.
Other: Seimei refuses to let anyone call him Abe. Also, while he doesn't seem like it, he is a rather talented thief, he'll just never admit it.
Description: [//]
[//]

Dynamous Allagi

Username:Childerohan
Name: Dynamous Allagi
Species: Nephilhim
Position: Resistance, Infiltrator
Bio: Born into a line of Supe's from his mother's side of the family, Dynamous was lived with the fear of exile and capture that his mother faced. This fear forced his power deep inside him, hidden in the confines of his mind. His closed, private demeanor made him the target of bullies at school, even into high school. As he was being shoved around and slammed repeatedly into walls and lockers, the seal over his power broke and he whited out. Upon awakening he discovered that he vaporized the bullies and was on his way to a detainment facility. Using his power he broke out of the van and has since discovered the Blood Traitors, using his quiet and cautious personality well has a spy and infiltrator.
Personal Weapons: (Two max)
Powers: Dynamous can manipulate energy and use it in multiple ways. His most often used method is to press a large amount into tiny orbs that rests on his body that, when broken, releases that power in a burst to propel him forward. He can also make blades from it, fire blasts, and augment his own physique.
Speciality: Assassination, intelligence, infiltration.
How You came to be with us: Once he broke out of the government's grasp, Dynamous wandered the back alley's of streets for several days until seeing people with similar powers fleeing. He followed them back to their headquarters, which proved his worth as a spy and sealed his place in information.
Other: Dynamous has a certain infatuation with girls that have jet black hair and icy blue eyes. When one is around he has trouble breathing and his heart flutters in his chest. As such, he is unable to fight, as the sporadic pulse of temperature and release of endorphins cuts off use of his power.
Description: Dynamous

Shiki

Username: Feng Shui Shaman
Name: Shiki
Species: Oni
Position: Resistance Recruit
Bio: Shiki was raised by Oni parents in Ancient Japan approximately in th year 830 with her sister. Shiki was a natural born wanderer and warrior, which got her into many problems during her youth. Fights with shrine priestesses and holy men were common for her. When she was just past one hundred years old, her sister was bound into a stone by a powerful onmyouji. In an effort to save her sister, Shiki became apprenticed to a powerful demon lord, gaining the powers of a Demon Warlord. With this new power, she was still unable to break the seal on her sisters rock, so she set out to find a holy weapon she could wield in order to free her sister. This was accomplished very recently, and after freeing her sister was the next step in the plan: to hunt down the priest who bound her sister in the first place. tracking him to a group of outcasts, she has gladly joined them both to support their efforts and get closer to the priest: Abe no Seimei.
Personal Weapons: Shiki carries two very unique swords. The first is her demonic sword, Saikan, Artist's Brush. Saikan is a nodachi, a sort of giant katana, with a simple black hilt and guard made of leather from demonic priests, which give the weapon some of it's power. Hanging from the guard is a clear pendulum which changes colors as she uses her powers. The blade is tempered from strong metals and the fangs of demons. The second weapon is known as the Angelic Flame. A middle eastern scimitar, it is a solid blade of silver crafted from a holy cross. The end of the blade has a flame engraved into it and the hilt is nothing more than leather made from the flesh of human priests tied around the base of the blade.
Powers: Shiki's powers as an Oni simply include brute strength almost unmatched by most other beings. When she became a Demon Warlord apprentice, she learned a powerful from of magic that uses her sword Saikan. Charging the pendant with her energy she can use to make it change color, granting her blade a variety of projectile and slashing attacks of a variety of elements. The Angelic Flame can unleash a gout of Holy Fire when swung, but this is dangerous since she is a full demon and the flames will do more damage to her than most enemies.
Speciality: Brute Force, Interrogation and Brute Force
How You came to be with us: Following Abe no Seimei, she joined the Resistance because she agreed with their ideals and goals. She is happy to commit to any situation where her strength will help.

Temperance Venezelos

Username:Brit
Name: Temperance Adina Venezelos
Species: Half Siren, Half Cupid
Position: Informant, she's not asked for a rank
Bio: Temperance was born in a time where sirens enslaved the men who couldn't resist the call of their melodious voice. Her father, Hedone was one who willingly journeyed into the seas where the sirens resided, and instantly fell in love with Temperance's mother, Caprice--the only wingless siren on the edges of the cliffs. Caprice fell equally for Hedone, and they conceived from their love a child. For many years, Temperance watched the sirens draw men in to kill them, and she grew disgusted with the practice; thinking that the men that the sirens selfishly killed were supposed to be paired with another in the universe. Hedone offered her a place at his side, being that he couldn't permanently stay with Temperance's mother for fear that the other sirens would slay him. Temperance's voice interfered with his work, and she caused turmoil with the couples that Hedone was working to place together. Before he could send her away, Temperance removed herself from the picture, resentful that she couldn't belong in either of her parents' worlds due to her being a half breed.
Once free from her parents, Temperance wandered about the earth, trying to blend into the society of humans and mixed breeds. She made several careers for herself; she tried first for a musical career, but it was short-lived, due to the fact that her audience often tried to follow her home after the show. Temperance has kept her love for music, and has a degree in acoustical engineering from USC, though she doesn't use it. Being that she's had many years to pursue education; she's learned in medical, physics, and teaching. She went to Julliard for dancing, and has found that an easy way to make a living. Though, education rarely paid without a problem with her voice etching its way into her life, relaying disaster into her occupations. Temperance found less interference with escorting and dancing gigs, and is known to do them to generate cash flow because of her exotic appearance and talent in the area. Her current profession to earn money for the resistance varies, depending on what is needed in the seaside town of Milo. Due to her abilities, Temperance as a rule doesn't date often, as she can't tell if they like her for her, or if her voice weaved its magic on them again.
Personal Weapons: She wears knives in the toes of her boots, and she's a twisted, fairy-poison dipped dagger that she can materialize when needed.
Powers: As a siren, she's the power of seduction... though it causes more problems than what it solves, as she's numerous cases of unintentional love-struck men.
Speciality: Entrancing the enemies.
How You came to be with us: Upon coming into Milo, trying to escape a person who fell under the spell that her voice weaves on its own, she stumbled onto the resistance, and found a safe-haven within their walls.
Other:She's different, and might put your characters at an uneasy level, as she tries to distance herself from strangers, lest they be ensared accidentally.
Description: She looks as though her skin is the shiny black leather pants that she almost always wears, and slip straight into her knee-high four inch stilleto-heeled boots. The pants dip low enough that one can see her hip bones in her abdomen if he or she paid close enough attention to the contours of her shirt(if one could consider it that), which is a shimmery purple-kissed grey, backless with strings crisscrossing her back in a loose shoelace fashion. The front dips down into two parts, barely covering her shapely curves, a chrome ring holding the pieces together around her pierced belly button; the gem of which dangle with several chains and charms on their ends. Though her clothes are more revealing than most of the resistance members', they leave quite a bit to imagination. She has a cinched waist that very subtely bells out to her hips. She's her nose pierced, a slim ring that gives her the air of being a bad-a**. She's a set of high cheek bones that thin out to a small chin, and a slightly tipped nose. Her eyes are a sterling silver, not a grey, but shine much the way jewlery does right after its cleaned. They are surrounded by a set of heavy eyelashes, the same color as her thick, straight iridescent silver hair that stops at her knees. Her perfectly full, bow-shaped lips are naturally a shimmery silver, resembling a perfectly painted glitter-lipstick.Temperance is tan without being orange, most likely due to the mediterrean roots.

Kara-Resu
Username: Ynat Trib
Name: Kara-Resu
Species: Bound Oni
Position: Resistance
Sex: Bi
Bio: Sealed in a rock and stuck in a shrine by the original Abe no Seimei, she spent a little over a thousand years sealed as such until her older sister, Shiki, broke the seal and set her free. She spent the next ten years trying to hunt down his current reincarnation for her revenge. Unfortunately, she has a soft spot for pretty boys and found herself instantly infatuated with him. However, though her seal was broken, she remains bound, limiting her abilities and separating them. She can now only ever use Yin, her Oni powers, or Yang, her powers as a priestess, gained through her imprisonment, but never the two together.
Personal Weapons: Magatama necklace
Powers: Yin, her innate abilities as an Oni which include superhuman strength and speed, and blasts of dark energy. Yang, her abilities gained through imprisonment such as purifying, sealing energies, blessing objects and other priest-like abilities.
Speciality: Combat, wards, and breaking wards
How You came to be with us: She was hunting or Seimei. Seimei was there so she stayed.
Other: She eats a lot! Her large appetite is due entirely to her being an oni. She also speaks very formally, her habits having been formed in a much older time, so her English isn’t perfect yet and she’s not very well adjusted to a modern life.

Sherman Silver
Username:Weapon x supersoldier
Name:Sherman Silver
Position: Leader of Milo resistance (until recently)
Bio: Sheman Silver positioned as leader of Milo at the age of 18 after the Berelle breach for his heoric efforts among his peers. After the Deller'Dar Storm 5 years ago Sherman's efforts in Milo began to drop to the point where a number of members removed themselves from the Milo instalment due to his lack of involvement.
Personal Weapons: Sherman usually just keeps a steel quarterstaff with him
Powers: Sherman has developed a form of alchemy as which he can manipulate any material he comes in contact with. Records show that his most common use is making a sniper rifle with the quarterstaff he carries with him.
Speciality:Has a military style martial arts training and has displayed great leadership skills both on and off the field.
How You came to be with us: Records show his involvment began when his hometown was quarantined for supe elimination. With his power he dismantled the device keeping the city imprisoned which began the Berelle breach.
Other: Sherman has developed a bit of a temper over the years after the Deller'Dar storm.
Description: http://i45.tinypic.com/23vc6j7.jpg

Alexandria and Elizabeth
Name: Alexandria and Elizabeth
Species: Harpies
Position: Resistance soldiers/assassins
Sex: Bisexual
Bio: The sister’s are as one soul in two bodies. They posses slight psychic powers, which enable them to manipulate and even control the weak minded to a degree. They are extremely flirtatious, and a ravenous sexual desire…however those who choose to lie with the sister’s are usually not seen again. Are also unhinged and easily distracted.
Personal Weapons: Their claws
Powers: Psychic powers
Speciality: Their flirtatious manner, persuasive skills in men allow them to get close to their targets.
How You came to be with us: Because their taste for flesh, the resistance offers great opportunities for hunting though whom would hunt them.
Description: Alexandria and Elizabeth

Giselle Kuyovich
Username: b u l l s h a r k l o l
Name: Giselle Kuyovich.
Age: Approx. 500, but as a human appears to be twenty-one or so.
Species: Dragon, fool.
Position: Resistance... a mentor.
Sex: Seen as straight, but not picky when it comes to love.
Bio: Giselle was born to two mystical creatures: dragons. Dragons are separated into different clans based on their elemental affiliation or their given powers. Also, they are seen as humans most of the time, but at the same time they are able to change into their true form at will. However, to avoid most conflict, they retain their human form. Giselle's mother was an acidic dragon whilst her father was a fire dragon. Clans are not supposed to intermingle with each other and when Giselle's mother's clan discovered her betrayal, they demanded that the mixed child was destroyed. However, Giselle's mother secretly raised her until she was barely able to cook and care for herself.

Due to a dragon's extended lifespan (which can be thousands of years depending on the dragon), Giselle's true form took at least five hundred years to grow to full size. As a human, however, her form has stopped aging for now, leaving her appearance to be in her twenties. Giselle eventually came to the Resistance after experiencing the pain and torment of the government and eventually worked her way up as a mentor to the group. Despite her rank, she keeps to herself and is seen as a calm, reserved individual. However, if one sparks her temper, she can become very destructive. Consider her a ticking bomb.

She does not do much fighting, it's not really her thing, but that doesn't mean she is not strong. She practiced shooting guns for years and has come to prefer most rifles to any little handgun put in front of her. No one in the Resistance has seen her true form as of yet, but the time will come when she will reveal herself. They do have proof of her species, however, because of the powers she has demonstrated.
Personal Weapons: Her shotgun and a sniper rifle.
Powers: Acidic spit and fire (as a dragon she can breathe it, as a human she can conjure it through her hands), and telepathy.
Specialty: She can be a good leader for people and she is also strong, both mentally and physically, and can hold her own in a fight.
How You came to be with us: The government tormented her for years and ran many painful tests on her to figure out her powers.
Other: Giselle is generally a quiet person. She prefers to keep her statements short and on point, but there are certain times that, if someone is close enough to her, she will actually have a true conversation and reveal her inner thoughts and feelings.
Description: [x/x]
The Opposition

Christopher Rengal
Username: Skulldrake
Name: Christopher Rengal
Position: Government civilian
Sex: When last checked, straight.
Bio: Born and raised in the middle of the sticks, Chris learned all he needed to know from his father. How to run wire, fix the stove and sink, and aim a gun. Well all he believes he needs to know. Often accompanying his father while hunting is where he developed his senses, and simple household upkeep built his personality.

Some might say his father was just to lazy to do it himself, but they either hated Gerald, his father, or didn't know him well enough. In a sense, Chris became his father.

Recently however, Gerald died when the house caught on fire. Chris rushed over the night it happened only to find the fire crews packing up. Apparently an electrical fire started some where in what used to be the living room. "We've managed to recover a body from the bedroom." One of the firemen told him. "We didn't manage to make it time." With that said, Chris nodded as he fought back the tears.

From there, he arranged the funeral for his departed father. It was also the last day any of the townsfolk saw of him.
Personal Weapons: 30.06 hunting bolt action rifle with scope, and a magnum revolver on a leg harness.
Powers: None, unless you count accuracy with a rifle a power.
Specialty: Depends what you consider a specialty?
How You came to be with them: The investigation of the cause of the fire that took his fathers life turned up signs of arson. Infuriated by this, Chris dug deeper in trying to find out who it was. As it turns out, a supposed Supe was behind it. Knowing he was probably going to need a bit of help, Chris turned to those who helped uncover all of this.
Other: Chris never really knew his mother. Gerald never talked much of her.
Description: (Because I can NEVER find an anime pic of this.) Christopher stands about five foot seven with a well toned medium build. The grey is starting to show on beneath his brown hair and hasn't shaved since the funeral. He is almost thirty seven years old now.

Grigori Salepsi

Username: Bunit
Name: Grigori Salepsi
Position: General, for the government
Bio: Grigori was raised at the hands of the Governor's family, instilling in him values of fear of the non-humans. He was taught at an early age that they are "unnatural" and "dangerous." And also that they are the cause of the decline of excellence in society.
Personal Weapons: M16, sword that he carries in a sheath that drapes diagonally over his back.
Powers: none.
Speciality: Military strategy.
How You came to be against us: As a kid he was told that his mother was killed by a supe, which when fed with lies about the whole of their population, led him to believe that they are wasting air by breathing.
Other: He graduated first in his class in the military academy. Also, he's inwardly jealous, as he feels that non humans have an unfair advantage to humans.
Description: Gregori is tall, standing at a dominating 6 feet 3 inches, with a broad shoulder span and hardened muscle on just about every inch of his body. He has chestnut hair which is cropped short, as that's how the military deems it need to be. He wears brown cargo pants with a black wife beater. He's clean shaven, with hard blue eyes that are set under bushy eyebrows. The rest of his features look as though they've been chiseled out of stone.

April

Username:LLawlietLelouch
Name:April
Species:Contractor.
Position: Government,MI6 Agent
Bio:A woman who supports November 11. Her power creates hurricanes which result in downpours, coating everything in water so that November 11 can freeze it. She can also control water more precisely, being able to engulf a person's head in water to drown him or her.Her payment is to drink alcohol.Her background is unknown,but her motives are clear.She want's revenge for November 11.
Personal Weapons: Contractor Abilities
Powers: (( In Bio ))
Speciality: Stealth
Description: http://ocha.nierchi.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/dtbrng_14.jpg

July
Username:Lawliet Lelouch
Name:July
Species:Is A Mixed Doll And Contractor.
Position: Is An MI6 Agent
Bio:A young child most often seen being led around by April. He is a Doll whose observation powers rely on glass as a medium.He can track down someone by using glass,and can explode or use glass as a weapon.
Personal Weapons: Contractor Abilities.
Powers:Can Explode,Track,And Use Glass As A Weapon.
Speciality:Tracking people Down.
How You came to be with us: He Joined MI6 So He Could Always Be With April.
Description: X

Lori Anzai

Username: x7x_paige_x7x
Name: Lori Anzai
Position: With the government
Bio: Lori, was a young girl when she found out she had something special with her. Her parents, were for the government, while her brother Daniel was againt and saw them get ripped apart. Thinking that because they are her parents that they were right. So She now uses her powers forthe government to hunt down her own kind and put an end to their resistence.
Personal Weapons: Her weapons depend on the form she takes.
Powers: Lori has the ability to unlock her heart and take on a different form that gives her specal abiliies.
Seraphic Charm-serephic form uses angelic feathers as darts and uses a power called "angel's cradle"
Lunatic charm-Lunatic Formuses a pitch form and alot faster than the Serephic form. Also uses an attack called "nightmare lorelei"
Speciality:
How You came to be with us: She just followed the way of her parents.
Other: She's not a very nice girl...
Description: Lori

Flor Apollo
Username:
Name: Flor Apollo
Species: Shape-shifter.
Position: Government; in debt.
Sex: N/A
Bio: An adopted child - with a grotesque disability, the power to shift her shape into animals. The condition was brought to the attention of her adoptive parents - two ex-military scientists who would risk their lives for their government. Aware of the predicament, they performed various experiments on the child. They all resulted futile, a love for a lonely & freakish child was torn apart by the loyalty they held for their country and it's decisions. Flor Apollo grew up in secrecy, made aware that she suffered from a disease. Flor lives her life - with a burden on her shoulders and the same devotion her parents had.
Personal Weapons: A combat knife.
Powers: As a shape shifter, Flor can wield the appearance of any given animal. Restrictions being, Flor must have had contact with said creature during her lifetime. Flor was born with enhanced instincts which proves useful, usually.
Speciality: Her keen instincts have proved to act as a built in lie-detector. The nervousness or excitement can be felt by being near the individual.
How You came to be with us: Flor Apollo has never had any contact with out Supes, in fact, she is in denial that she, herself, is one of them. According to her, she is victim of a disease ... which doesn't necessarily make her ill but enhance her human abilities.
Other: She is 19. Her place is within a Government Lab which specializes in destructive weapons towards the elimination of Supes. She spends her time inside the building - working on small projects, getting experience in the field, and occasionally running errands.
Description: Flor

Username: ephemeral spirit
Name: Meron Sikes
Position: sniper, government
Bio: Meron was born to a small family, having only one sibling, a sickly younger sister, Demi who suffers heavily from Leukemia. To help pay for the endless medical bills, both Meron and his parents joined the military for the benefits of insurance and perks of a salary.
While in the middle of one of Demi's chemo treatments, his parents were on duty, and were killed in action. Her care now falls solely on him, and the military has been generous in the aspect of providing for her when he's on duty. Being that Demi is 11, the government is taking care of her bills, but Meron is under contract, and needs to be able to release the frustration from slowly losing the last person left in his life, so he's not likely to leave the military.
Meron has tossed the idea of taking Demi to a supe, asking them to heal her, but he's killed so many of their that he'd not trust them to take their vengeance on his little sister.
Personal Weapons: He packs an altered uzi, made for accuracy without the loss of speed, and a SR 25 Sniper.
Powers: pure drive.
Speciality: He's unmatched in his aiming with firepower, and has over 200 kills with the military.
Why you're with the government: Military contract, government taking care of his sister, and an extreme distrust to those who aren't like him.
Other: (( I may ask to create a skeleton for Demi... but she'll be a minor character. ))
Description: Meron

Belle Johnston
Username: Cat103
Name: Belle Johnston
Position: Government and Resistance
Bio: Belle was born blind. And in a world of turmoil, thats rough luck. But her parents taught her how to sense things around the room. Her parents also taught her how to 'see' people and objects by feeling them. Belle's parents were almost hippie like people. They thought the growin tension between the two sides (Government and Supes) was stupid and that some sort of agreement could have been made. But alas, that didn't happen now did it? Either way Belle grew up thinking Supes were mis understood and need all the help they could get. So she went to the resistance and offered her services as a spy in the government. Now she communicates frequently with the resistance while being a consultant in the military.
Personal Weapons: A staff
Powers: She has heightened senses and can sense 'energies' as colors.
Speciality: Spy
How You came to be with us: Thinks Supes are misunderstood and mistreated and wants to help them
Other: Obviously Belle is blind. To keep her company she owns a cat named Salem
Description: {X}

Tajiyo
Username:Tajiyo Zugun
Name:Tajiyo
Species:Super Human
Position: both sides,under cover agent of the goverment, but still believes in the resistance
Bio: ever since Tajiyo was a kid, he had been with the government, starting with boot camp as a kid, they new he was differnt, and then the military. He has been there secret weapon, and they didn't treat him like a lab rat,like the the other supe's they obtained, they let him leave when he wanted to and do what he wanted. Then the day came were they asked him to be a spy for the Supes HQ. He went in thinking its a easy task, until he saw what was really going on, now hes stuck in a on going battle of right and wrong.
Personal Weapons: brass knuckles
Powers: Super human ability's,as fast as a cheetah,as strong as 10 gorrilas,and jump as high as 10 feet
Speciality:fighting,and Braking things,like walls, floors, bones, etc.
How You came to be with us: i was undercover with the goverment, they sent me as a spy. but i started to see the light. the goverment is my family, but the resistance makes more since. I'm stuck
Other: 6'3 420lb at the age of 19
Description:Tajiyo

Master Cliff Fate's Partner In Crime

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Deste: Dameon let out a sigh as he strode towards a collapsed apartment building on a mostly abandoned street. His breath fogged in front of him in the chilly evening air. He slipped around to the side of the building and worked his way through the rubble until he came to a thick metal door. He used the key around his neck to unlock it and then slipped in pulling it tight behind him. He nodded to the guards on either side of the inner door and strode through into the main hall of the Headquarters of the Blood Traitors. The lighting was dim. Orbs that Amber had magicked years ago to hang from the ceiling and glow lined the hallways and major rooms. Those areas formed after the loss of his friend usually depended on lanterns but fuel was expensive so they had to be careful.

He strode to his study and left the door open so if anyone was looking for him they would know he was available. They needed more people. The government knew that there was an underground movement and they were bearing down harder than ever on his people. He set his jaw and glowered down at the floor as he dropped into his chair. They needed a plan of action.

B-unit: Alexandra leaned on the doorframe on Dameon's office with one leg bending slightly over the other, her olive arms crossed about her chest, with one hand extended at an angle so that she could examine her cuticles. Her gaze didn't move as she found a hangnail, and picked at it with her teeth. Her thin eyebrows arched in question. "No luck recruiting today, then?" she asked, nonchalantly, already predicting the answer to be a frustrated negative. "Everyone is running scared, and the only ones that are willing to fight are in the taverns... so they're too drunk to be of any use." Her lips pursed to the side before she said anything else. "Dameon, we need some sort of a plan, or motivational speech, an example... something. Or none of the misfits of this town will be willing to give us any glimmer of hope to stand against them." She emphasized the word, "them" with repugnance.
Dameon looked up slowly lifting his eyes rather than his head. "No." As she continued he groaned and leaned back in the chair to watch her. " I know all this, Alexandra," he says tiredly rubbing a hand over his face wincing as he encounters stubble on his chin. An eternal being that still had to worry about things like stubble - go figure.

He sighed. "And how do I go about delivering this motivational propaganda without becoming the next hood ornament on our beloved Governor's car?" he asked leaning forward to prop his elbows on the desk. He was restless, frustrated with his inability to protect his people, and angry with the circumstances that caused the whole mess. "We have to be careful now more than ever or we risk exposing our strong hold, and as much as I want to come out in the open and blow that smug son-of-a-b***h's head off... I don't think either you or Leigh want to lead, and I wouldn't trust anyone else with this. So I have to stay alive at least a bit longer."

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Alexandra's lilac eyes turned to amethyst rapidly, filling with sincerity. "Of course I don't want to lead if it means losing you. And neither does Leigh." She said, moving to sit on top of his desk. "Neither one of us would do well if we lost you." She swung her legs about so that she was facing him completely, her feet narrowly missing his face. Her hands grasped the edge of the desk as she spoke. "I chalked the sidewalks and hung flyers today. Also, I slipped into the taverns and left messages with the drunken fools in their pockets for when they sober up.... But I might need to stay out of public eye for a few days." Her voice was laced with mischief. "I wouldn't want the governor to start connecting the dots."
Dameon leaned back to allow her to swing around. He smiled at her as she recounted what she'd done that day. "See, and this is why I like you, Alex." He said with a grin folding his hands under his chin. "You don't only spot what needs to be done but come up with a way to do it." He looked skyward. "Though you are right you should lay low for a few days. Until our good friend," those two words were spoke with enough contempt to smother any notions one might get from them "to find out who you are." He stood and began pacing then stopped. "Speaking of Leigh... Have you seen her?" He asked suddenly.

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Alexandra rolled her eyes up as if the answer to Dameon's question was above her head, and then shrugged. "Last I heard she was on patrol recruiting. She should be back at any... oh boy. You don't think she's gone off and done something stupid again, do you?" She sighed, exasperated, as if recalling a past event, and then grumbled. "If we have to go search for her I might choke her." Her eyes narrowed to stress the half-hearted threat.
Dameon rolled his eyes heavenward as if praying then sighed. "Good lord I hope not, I so do not feel like going out after her tonight," he muttered.

On the heels of his statement came a soft thud from the door way. In it stood a large, spotted cat. Leigh's leopard. The cat huffed, a feline laugh at their statements. ~Am I really so predictable?~ her voice was filled with amusement as she projected the thought to the two of them. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her front feet.

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Alex dipped backwards to see the leopard, though her view was upside down, her friend was still a very familiar face. "Yes, yes you are." She admitted, chuckling. "And any report from you, miss?" Alexandra inquired, a grin forming across her lips. Hopefully, Leigh had gotten further than her own efforts... diligent as Alex was, some things were just slow to move.
Leigh shrugged her feline shoulders. She then heaved a sigh and shifted quickly to human. She shook out her hair and settled her clothes around her before answering Alexandra "No not really. I got shot at. That sucked. But several people saw an innocent little bystander get shot at for no reason other than she had claws. Won't look good for them. Governor won't be pleased," she says with a vicious grin.

Dameon looked at Leigh sharply. "They didn't hit you, did they? You aren't hurt?" he moved towards her but Leigh replied dryly "No, Dameon, I'm fine, promise."

He stopped and nodded looking between the two of them. "Okay you both are stuck down here for at least a couple of days. We'll work on strategies and plans. Might as well make the most of it. It's not like we're lacking for things to do."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff