Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Protector of Terran Princess Odette

I'll just keep living the way I always have

User Image

Always at your side, through the good and bad

Velve had been observing the tiny nuances of reaction as he explained, a sly grin coming when she let out that light 'oh' that meant whatever emotion she had been building up had subsided, which was probably a good thing for the platinum-haired adult. Velve rose a hand, one of the servants throughout the room coming toward him after a moment. The younger man leaned down, letting the man speak into his ear lowly before the man in his late teens sauntered off, returning shortly by placing a mug on Aura's side of the table.

"Well then, Aura it is. An exotic name at that. You can simply refer to me as Velve, or if you'd rather chop it up Vel works just fine as well. Most use the former, I fear, though I have no personal preference. Would you care to have a drink? The honey mead here is fine, very low alcohol percentage and more of that sweet taste that I know and love. Erm. . .that is, if you're not on duty, of course." He let a weak smile come to his lips, obviously considering himself off the clock. It hadn't hit him yet, though his usual professional edge was obviously taken off by now due to how much he spoke. Usually his reactions would be far less wordy.

Velve poured some of the mead into Aura's mug regardless, the bottle beginning to get to its last drops. After filling Aura's, he topped his own off one more time. His eyes returned to Aura's own now, dark red meeting gray from behind those silver-framed spectacles. A smile tugged at the corners of his lips, his generosity getting the best of him.

Rainbow Raider

"My soul shall be your sword...

User Image

...and my body your shield."

Auralei Pavan
Guard to the Prince of Aero

Auralei watched, curious, as Velve beckoned a servant over. Her gaze darted between the two as the guard whispered in the young man's ear. Gray eyes remained fixed on the servant when he strolled out of the room. She then looked back at Velve questioningly, though he didn't give her any word on what he'd asked of the younger male. Either way, the woman soon found out as the servant returned in a timely matter, setting a mug in front of her. Apparently she'd be discovering what the contents of his bottle was.

A soft laugh escaped Aura when Velve described her name as exotic. Plenty of people from her homeland would find that to be an odd statement. "Aura's not an uncommon name in the Aero Kingdom," she informed him with a smile. "I myself inherited it from my grandmother."

Auralei nodded upon being asked if she'd like to have a drink, "I'd enjoy that, yes," she added in reply, sliding her mug closer in Velve's direction. She personally never sampled mead before. In fact, the woman rarely drank and when she did indulge, wine tended to be her drink of choice. "Hm, am I on duty?" she mused, a grin spreading across her face. "According to my father, a royal guard is always on duty and I suppose he has a point," Aura said with a light shrug. "However, I don't believe that Prince Ren's in need of me at the moment."

Thanking Velve as he poured the amber colored liquid into her mug, she raised it to her lips, taking sip. She allowed the sweet mixture of honey and water to run along her tongue before swallowing. The taste of it caused delight to sparkle within her eyes. "Wonderful," Aura breathed, taking another drink. "It's no surprise now why you keep filling your mug," she laughed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff