Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Vampire

User Image
Aqua would step out of a carriage that came to pick him up from the bus stop infront of the school. His bright aqua colored eyes would look up at the school and a shiver would run down his spine. "Maybe this wasn't such a good ideal...this place looks creepy." he said softly as he would turn to grab his bags off of the carriage and he would eye the school skeptically. Well it was too late now so he would walk up and open the front door if he could if not he would just knock nervously. He had hoped that he would not catch the same s**t he caught at both of his homes as a cold wind would blow causing him to shiver. If the door was opened he would walk in and look around for some sort of staff member or office where he could go see what he was supposed to do.

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

Aira

User Image
Love is like heaven...

Walking down the stairs Aira frowned as he head knocking. His mother had sent him here about two years ago, figured that going to a new school would have a good effect on Aira. Though so far that had yet to happen, slowly he made his way to the door and opened it. His eye widend slightly as he looked at the boy outside the doors. Staireing at him Aira blinked as cold air hit him on the face. Reaching out he grabbed the boy's arm and pulled him inside. "You know you could have just walked inside." He said as he shut the door. Him and the boy were about the same hight, him just being slightly taller... But not by much. "You must be a new kid." Reaching up to his neck Aira fingered the stones that hung on leather strips.

But it can hurt like hell...

Interesting Vampire

User Image
Aqua would blink as he was yanked into the creepy school causing him to jump. After he was dragged in he would look up at the male as he tapped the toe of his platform boot against the floor as he flushed. "Sorry this school is creepy so I was hesitating." he said softly as he looked at the guy with his bright blue eyes shyly. He smiled brightly. "Yes I am new here...um where is the front office? I need to know where I need to stay." he said as he would look around obviously still nervous about being in the strange school. He jumped as he turned around and look at the portrait and fell back against the male still highly scared.

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

Aira

User Image
Love is like heaven...

Stareing at him for a few more seconds Aira pulled away from the door. "C'mon I'll show you where it is though I have no clue where your going to be sleeping. Most of the rooms are filled so, for all we know you might be sleeping in my room cuse I'm one of the few who have a room to himself." Walking towards a hall Aira didn't check to see if the boy was walking after him after all he could hear his light steps as he walked. "I'm Aira, yes it's girls name. I think my mother may have wanted a girl but instead got a guy so she named it a girls name. How about you? Willing to tll me your name?"

Interesting Vampire

User Image
Aqua would blink as he tilted his head and followed the male looking around with goosebumps up and down his arms as he looked around. He would nod as he smiled. "My name is Aqua...I know its a color but I am named after my hair coloring and my eyes." he said with a smile as they approached the office and he would walk in. A few moments later he would emerge and smile at Aria "Well you were right Aria...we are sharing a room." he said as he looked at the male.

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

Aira

User Image
Love is like heaven...

"Tola ya, c'mon I'll show you to the room." Leading Aqua to there room Aira sighed softly, he really didn't want to shair his room with anyone but now that he was he had to live with it. It took a few minutes to reach the room but once they did he unlocked the door and walked inside. Good thing there were two beds in this room and not one. Walking to his side of the room Aira laied down on the bed. "So Aqua is your name huh? Well it really dose match you, what's your age? I'm 16."

Interesting Vampire

User Image
Aqua would follow Aira up to his new room and looked around silently. He could tell the male did not like the ideal of sharing his room causing the mermaid to frown. He soon would sigh as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a shell. It was a gift from his mother before leaving the ocean and he opened it and his mouth dropped. It was a whole new room set in the shell along with a companion. He would soon begin to set up his side of the room singing softly letting his soft melodious voice to carry. He then would turn around to the male once he had done unpacking and setting up his side of the room in blues and smile to the male. "I am seventeen." he said softly.
(go figure part mermaid and a awesome singing voice XD)

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

Aira

User Image
Love is like heaven...

Shakeing his head slightly Aira staired at him. He had an wonderful voice... Blushing Aira looked at Aqua's side of the room, it looked so much better then his side. Oh well it's just a room dosen't need to be nice. "Steventeen huh? Then your a year older then me." Sitting up on his bed Aira pulled his legs to his chest before he turned his pale dark eyes at Aqua. "Well at lest that explanes you being taller then me."

Interesting Vampire

User Image
Aqua would turn around as he giggled and shook his head. "I am actually quite short...I just cheat." he said smiling as he would pull up his pant leg to show a thick platform heel. "I am actually 5 foot 3 inches." he said smiling as he would take off his shoes and show his true height.

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

Aira

User Image
Love is like heaven...

Rolling his eyes Aira picked up his pillow and threw it at him. "Well now that we both know that the younger kid is taller shall we go get something to eat? I was walking down the stairs for food when I head you knock." Smileing at him Aira pushed his light colored hair out of his face. Maybe haveing a roomate wouldn't be so bad.

Interesting Vampire

User Image
Aqua would giggle as he caught the pillow and stuck his tongue out at the male. "Food sure!" he said smiling as he would jump and wait for Aira before he would follow the male happily. "I hope they don't have fish." he said shivering. He didn't know why but the school creeped him out majorly.

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

Aira

User Image
Love is like heaven...

"The school won't hurt you, you should be more scard of me then you are the school." Walking down the stairs Aira threw a look over his shoulders at Aqua that showed that he was amoused by the boy. "I think there is fish but they should have more then just fish, maybe some sea weed." Ginning he stopped at the bottom of the stairs and waited for the boy to cheatch up to him.

Interesting Vampire

User Image
Aqua would look at Aira and raise his brow. Soon he would grow pale as he heard they were serving fish and he would back up a couple of steps looking terrified. He sunk down to the floor. "I am part mermaid...I can't eat fish!" He exclaimed as he got terrified.

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

Aira

User Image
Love is like heaven...

Reaching down Aira pulled Aqua back up. "Just c'mon there is other stuff then fish. Only the main corse is fish." Pulling him over to a table Aira made him sit down. "Now stay there, I know the chefs so just wait here." Walking into thw back room Aira ignored the stairs got he got from the other kids. By now he was used to being the only one going into the back room. Walking up to the main Chef Aira grinned. "Hey... Don't feel like fish so can I have some pasta or something like that?" Once the chef nodded Aira moved out of the way, they always had pasta ready for him since he loved it. "Also can you make it for two? My friend is alegric to fish." He figured that saying that would be easer then saying he was part mermaid.

Interesting Vampire

User Image
Aqua would sit down where Aira would tell him to and wait for the male only to be bambarded by other students that kept touching his hair and chattering and getting flirted with causing his eyes to go wide in panic as he looked around for Aira. The smell of fish was strong in the cafeteria causing him to gag as he dug his nails into the chair nervously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff