Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I'll take care of her," Noctus answered. "... She was after my hide, after all. You guys concentrate on your stuff."

"... If you say so." She carried Ester up into one of the bedrooms.

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
"We'll be in the back garden when you're ready."

He took Asila's hand then, and would guide her that way with a smile, towards where Lucia and Cas had no doubt already departed.

--------------------

"We don't know much ourselves, whoever it was wants to destabilize us."

With a fwump he shrugged the body off and it fell with the others, before he turned to go back to where the second one was he had shot.

"All I know is we were given orders to wipe out all that had been altered like this, and burn remnants, so there isnt even the chance that other animals eating them can be effected by the same thing."

Prophet

Wurm looked panicked," I cant be effected can I?" he said at a normal volume his eyes wide.
It wasn't long before Alisa headed back down the stairs to join her mates, as they made their way to Neo-Jerusalem.

Asila... She was heavily anticipating this. Even if she'd never see this place with her eyes, it was still the place that Aurelus came from, his homeland... It would... Illuminate a lot about him.

For Noctus' part, he'd wait by Ester... Her awakening was going to be... Rude, he was sure.

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
When they stepped through, the journey would be a lot more stable than the last one they had taken without Lucia's aid, but when they got to the other side the two girls would still feel the unfamiliar pull towards the ground that they were not used to.

"Be careful Asila, the gravity's double here."

Aurelus was there, to aid her as she stepped out, once again in Soltego

------------------

"You should be safe, we don't even think it effects the other animals, but we want to be sure."

That body too joined the pile, and then concentrating on his limited magical abilities a flame had started amongst the pile of bodies.

Thieving Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
((Quick check in post. Assuming nothing goes wrong, I'll actually be on at around 3:00))

Ixor Firebadger's Husbando

Snarky Mage

((*peers in*))

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Snarky Mage

((Nyack! *flails about*))

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Snarky Mage

((*poofs and leaves a log in his place, reappears somewhere else in the thread*))

Fuzzy Cub

10,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
(( [/Is a miserable, tries to type up post anyway] ))

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Nianna purred deeply and happily and licked Toley's cheek some more before looking back at her painting again. "I think I'm wanting to get ready..." She replies and nuzzles against his cheek a bit more..

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
((Hiya guys! ^^

Today, i'll be free to play tonight, that is if i'm not dead tired.

Also, glad to see you all on. heart ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces