Welcome to Gaia! ::

jazzknh1
A gasp would sound out and there would be a sound of silverware clattering onto the table. When Balth looks up, he'd see Jazz going through another freak out, her hands clasped over her mouth in horror.

"Oh my Goddess!" She pushes her bangs away from her face looking off into nothing with severe consternation across her features. "Poor thing! Is he..."Back to square one. Jeeze she does get flustered though!
"He's fine. I mean... Comparatively. The guy seemed almost peaceful last he and I talked. I hope he's okay..." His eyes rolled shut at that, his expression darkening a bit. "... Poor kid deserved better."

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
An Act of Rebellion
Yeah, that poor guy on the roof was as good as dead, his pieces falling off the edge of the roof.

Meanwhile, Kersharc and Benedikt would be surrounded by the members of the Brotherhood of the Sword. Dozens of youths clad in white leathers and bearing gold crosses and chains surrounded the two of them, bearing all manner of fanciful firearms that wouldn't have looked out of place in a High Fantasy JRPG. And those firearms would be blasting away from all directions.

However, Benedikt... They couldn't keep a bead on the vampire. His speed was... VIOLENT. A blade of pure bone cracked free of his palm, with which he impaled those in his path... And in his blood rage, he didn't hesitate to drink from the gang-bangers.
Idonea couldn't help but grin and swung into a building where the shots were aimed for the guys' backs, shattering the glass that was behind them all. Probably about the time they had the chance to be stunned she was making quick sword work of them, standing close range to each, slicing weapon barrels off then degrading the weapon holders by removing hands, even sometimes arms, crippling them for the moment, wanting them to be in pain for what they were doing.

Kersharc used his swords as a sort of shield, keeping rounds from hitting his vitals, though if he had been hit in the legs or arms, it didn't show. Not yet. he ran into the opposite building that Idonea and Bene were currently using for their purposes, though here he wasn't sparring anyone at the moment. If it moved, if it shot at him or the other two it was cut down. One bullet managed to graze his face though, along his cheek, parting the fur and slightly bleeding though he didn't notice it.
[ ... e we

FIRST POST ON PAGE 1337! ]
(( 1337? >w>;; Oh gawd why. ))

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
An Act of Rebellion
[ ... e we

((Umm...yea? (/waves flags conffuzledly) ))

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"Yeah, sure." he said, standing up, cricking his back. he walked alongside the young man, counting out his on-hand money as he tweeted happily to himself. It was a pleasant sound, not really intrusive. He'd long since taken measures against seeming strange in town, twisting a small ring he wore, feeling the strange spell settle over him. Most people, Joshua not included, (since they had touched) would see him as a thin young man in his early twenties.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
An Act of Rebellion
[ ... e we

:: -claps hands- ?? ^-^

-smexes him on the page in moomba form, drags Benni in too-

There. First to smex on the Leet page >.< ::

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
"..." A moment of silence reigns over their humble table before she'd cross the floor to his side and caress his shoulder. He'd see his beloved offering him a warm smile and sparkling eyes. "I think he's getting better."

If Nitro has Balthazar, the kid could have no better care taker.

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
((>.>; Leet crossed my mind but I thought I was mistaken. ^^; Guess not. ))

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
(( m4nd470ry n3rd p057 0n 1337 p4g3. ...> .>;; ))

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
:: -giggles at Spammeh- I can so totally read that >.< ::

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
((@Spam: Wow, i can read that too. >>; Took me two tries though. ^^; ))

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
An Act of Rebellion
"Right now most of the stuff I'm working on is pretty bog-standard," Daelan answered with a little grin, reaching across towards something. About the size of a simple b*****d sword, the weapon was distinguished by two things - one, half of the blade was a chainsaw, the jagged chain disappearing just under the tip of the blade and into the hilt. The other side, however, was a standard cutting edge.

Two, there was a gun-barrel mounted into the flat of the blade on the left side (if the weapon was held with the standard edge forward), the barrel pointing in the same direction as the blade's tip. The trigger for the gun seemed to be set into a ring on the crossguard, while there was a motorcycle-type throttle set into the handle on the other side, facing the same direction as the chainsaw-edge.

It was a vicious-looking thing, and a monstrosity, even though its motifs matched the design of Platinum Knight armor, and wouldn't have looked out of place in Joshua's hand.

"We can't give this to everyone, of course. The kickback on the gun is enough to send the chainsaw-bit into the user's skull if they aren't prepared for it."

"Suhweeet."

He eagerly took the blade, and rested the normal cutting edge in his left palm as he lifted it ky eye level so he looked down the length of the blade with the barrel.

"What does it fire?"

---------------
"And may the ancestors watch over you."

He had no clue what kind the bear had of course, but from someone with his heritage it meant something. And with that he left the bear again.

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
(( *I hate everything about you comes on pandora*

((This song will never stop being creeping me out, because one NPC in a DnD game had the chorus as a madness mantra - it was only later we learned she was mind controlled by her husband the King - later our greatest nemesis. ))

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Livian DoUrden
An Act of Rebellion
[ ... e we

:: -claps hands- ?? ^-^

-smexes him on the page in moomba form, drags Benni in too-

There. First to smex on the Leet page >.< ::