Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ixor-san
( Wow. Apparently we missed a bit. Um...but after a long day (longer than it was supposed to be), a couple of morning mishaps, we're finally checked into our hotel in Minneapolis ^^ )

(( *offers you hot cocoa* ))

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
((hey Ixor ^^ I hope you and Issac are having lots a fun!!))

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( Thanks guys.

We almost didn't make it in one piece. Ran into some serious crap weather in Wyoming and my roomie hit a patch of black ice (at 60-68mph and changing lanes to give space to the car lying on it's side that must have hit it just before us) and spun out.

Luckily, we stopped short of the slope next to the road and managed to avoid hitting the couple of signs that there there.

Uh...yeah...definitely think someone was watching out for us.

Then we got to Cheyenne and took a wrong turn at that stupid cloverleaf turn pike thing and ended up on 25 instead of getting back on 80. 15 minutes later we were like 'wtf are we doing in Colorado? oO'. Found our wAY BACK TO 80....but yeah..

Oh, and then a trucker tried to run us off the road.

Wyoming....sucks. )
It was almost disturbing how much like the classic monster-movie roar the creature's actual roar sounded, echoing across the vast, stony wasteland. Paying the noise no mind, she glanced up curiously at her mate, giving him a tiny 'huh?' as his words sank into her head.

"... I never really learned to fight with others. You're welcome to HWOAH!"

BAMF!

And off she went, sailing across the battlefield from a powerful nose-strike. Was actually kinda fun!

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
(( And it was said, lo, they were guided by the spirit of Terrance. And they were safe, it was said, though they knew not where they went. ))
[ I hate when truckers aren't good motorists. = 3= ]

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Sanguine Countenance
It was almost disturbing how much like the classic monster-movie roar the creature's actual roar sounded, echoing across the vast, stony wasteland. Paying the noise no mind, she glanced up curiously at her mate, giving him a tiny 'huh?' as his words sank into her head.

"... I never really learned to fight with others. You're welcome to HWOAH!"

BAMF!

And off she went, sailing across the battlefield from a powerful nose-strike. Was actually kinda fun!

He created a green, minty pillow of force for her landing, smiling as he landed beside her.
"Mmmn. Should I put up a sign for privacy in case the armor breaks?" he asked, helping her up. He wasn't helping so much as... Well, darnit, he was her man. He wasn't about to just watch her careen through a couple of stone pillars.

He didn't have a camera or popcorn!, he joked to himself, raising an eyebrow.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Hat-tori
(( And it was said, lo, they were guided by the spirit of Terrance. And they were safe, it was said, though they knew not where they went. ))
( OMGLOL!!!!! rofl )

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
[I returns!
And glad you got there safe ix]
(( *Gasp* At least you made it. Hopefully Your trippy thing will go better for you!~ ^w^ ))

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Aurelus LaCrois
It was when they entered that lab that he halted a moment, taking a while to take it all in, he took a few steps into the place, running a hand over a piece of technology on one of the benches, and smiled a little at the elf's eccentricities, and his taste in music. Gradually he made his way over towards him, picking his way around the benches and equipment.

"Daelan?"
Hat-tori
He created a green, minty pillow of force for her landing, smiling as he landed beside her.
"Mmmn. Should I put up a sign for privacy in case the armor breaks?" he asked, helping her up. He wasn't helping so much as... Well, darnit, he was her man. He wasn't about to just watch her careen through a couple of stone pillars.

He didn't have a camera or popcorn!, he joked to himself, raising an eyebrow.
She stuck her tongue out at her mate at that point, landing on the ground after bouncing off of that strange energy. Normally she might have been quite sore at him for 'saving' her, but she seemed to have moved past that point. "As if!" she answered, before reaching to grip her mate's neck with that immense left hand of hers... And hurl him at the monster with enough force to crack the sound barrier.

... Yeah, things just got interesting.

AnCatDubh's Waifu

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
( Thanks guys. Gonna log off nao. Is bedtime for us, methinks. Talk to you when we can. )
Aurelus LaCrois
It was when they entered that lab that he halted a moment, taking a while to take it all in, he took a few steps into the place, running a hand over a piece of technology on one of the benches, and smiled a little at the elf's eccentricities, and his taste in music. Gradually he made his way over towards him, picking his way around the benches and equipment.

"Daelan?"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
cried the elf, frantically backing away from the tiny whisper Aurelus gave him until he slammed back into a wall, eyes wide with fear.

Even Alisa freaked out a little at that reaction.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff