Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jazzel L'ouestede
Huntress of the Nightmare Court

And on the heels of the approaching Black Knights comes another. It's a hard task, following the trail of the blackguard without being seen, but hell she'd try. they seem to be headed towards the ruins..what could be there that they want...?
(( So... Should I start or are you going too? ))

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Zetsubo-Chan
(( So... Should I start or are you going too? ))

((Sorry for the wait Zets. i"ll start us off. ^^ ))
(( Kaykay!~ ^w^ ))

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
A smile came to the beaked face as Zessack nipped and playfully groomed Andrew''s hair just a bit and rubbed his back and side happily with one hand, and still kept his left on his own stomach. "I know how you feel. Though all in all I'm still very happy." He replies and sighs happily as he leans against the headboard or wall at the head of the bed.

Everything was so peaceful right now. At least to Zess.
"You've been so wonderful to me...I don't know what to say..." He replies and licks his mate's forehead a bit
[ [/Kicks his connection viciously] ]
(( *Kicked* Eep! I don't think I am your connection... >w>;; ))

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Jazzel's room. The humble little space (thanks her her 'renovations' upon the furniture with Hecatons' help a few months back) hasn't stirred with a single sound since more then several nights back. When a visitor managed to bypass all the damn near unearthly security measures this place possesses, and spoken to the lady of the house.

She had sprinted upstairs, locked the door behind herself and curled into the corner of her bed, her head buried in her arms.

And she hasn't moved from where she is since then. Her eyes are half mast, blinking slowly in the dark light of her room. Hell, there wouldn't be any light even if she had bothered to turn on the lamp. Her shadow has grown wild and chaotic under the influence of her emotions, and engulfed the entirety of her living space.

The room is pitch black, but if one would dare look into her room (and had damn good night vision) They'd see that her shadow has become a writhing mass of black tendrils sliding across the backdrop of her walls like some demonic shadow play. In her mind, she's reliving every hurtful truth her 'sister' revealed to her.

Please? PLEASE? Sheesh, you're like a broken record of regret and apologies.

I...I just wanted to tell you...I couldn't die if I wanted to.

Jazzel is just so kind and forgiving, she just wants a family. Oh, but she'll be a bint to her dad for something she used to think was her fault. You're such a good person, sis.

I didn't want you to get hurt for me...honest

She could be asleep, but it's more like she's catatonic. Jazz is as lost as the children from the fairytales mima used to tell her.
"HERE THEY COME! HOLD!"

Joshua roared, as he grasped the cross that dangled from his side, spinning it so it was held just as one would expect, by the longest leg. As he did, a blazing arc of bright, golden light roared from the tip, taking the shape and length of a b*****d sword as he presented its tip forward, his eyes narrowing.

Behind him, his unit of soldiers indeed held their ground, many kneeling and taking up firing positions, their white armors gleaming in the darkness.

... And then the Blackguard arrived.

Two motorcycles streaked wide across the field. Those seemed to be the sources of that mobile Fairy Ring field, and it was a piercing field... Two black armored vans, marked with the familiar crimson cross, pulled up... But before they even opened to reveal their cargo, a pair of massive shimmers of crimson light blazed the field... And when they had passed, two of the infamous mechanized draconian units the Blackguard were known to field appeared.

After having seen how they were made, it was difficult not to feel sorry for the once-proud beasts.

Meanwhile, not far behind the Blackguard convoy, Alisa and Asila were rushing up, with a healed (though potentially not fully recovered) Aurelus in tail. Alisa was the one with the heaviest reaction, when she realized the Blackguard were about to clash with Platinum Knights. "My soldiers!" That was right, wasn't it? Alisa was the only one on the team who had serious ties with the Haven Network.
Livian DoUrden
A smile came to the beaked face as Zessack nipped and playfully groomed Andrew''s hair just a bit and rubbed his back and side happily with one hand, and still kept his left on his own stomach. "I know how you feel. Though all in all I'm still very happy." He replies and sighs happily as he leans against the headboard or wall at the head of the bed.

Everything was so peaceful right now. At least to Zess.
"You've been so wonderful to me...I don't know what to say..." He replies and licks his mate's forehead a bit
Mfff. His cheeks turned bright red at that, and he nuzzled lightly at her bare chest, between a... Certain valley. He was rather happy with this arrangement, in a strange way. She wasn't much like a human, but that only made her... Him... More appealing, more exotic... More... Attractive, somehow. He lightly licked upwards, back up to her throat, closing his eyes. In the back of his mind, he'd pray for the safety of the others...

... He had his own to take care of, though. They were right about that.

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Zetsubo-Chan
((Hope you saw my post Zets. ^_^ ))

Blessed Inquisitor

12,125 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
"Get to them, they'll need your leadership right now!"

Aurelus held his arms out, and both of his ironic blades flared into life, Joyeuse did anyway... arcturus was more of a sputter, as the soul damage to his arm had weakened the blade too, leaving it a chipped and dulled colour, as it flickered into his hand.

Fixing his gaze on one of the first bikers, he would begin running towards it and leap up in the air, only to come crashing down upon the rider if he find't take evasive maneuvers, aiming to either run him through or knock him off his steed.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
An Act of Rebellion
Mfff. His cheeks turned bright red at that, and he nuzzled lightly at her bare chest, between a... Certain valley. He was rather happy with this arrangement, in a strange way. She wasn't much like a human, but that only made her... Him... More appealing, more exotic... More... Attractive, somehow. He lightly licked upwards, back up to her throat, closing his eyes. In the back of his mind, he'd pray for the safety of the others...

... He had his own to take care of, though. They were right about that.
Zess smiled happily and rubs and strokes at Andrew's back happily. "Anything you'd like to say?" He asks, and continues to rub his big belly side hoping to keep what was inside happy. He sighs and using his free arm that had been rubbing Andrew's back he uses it to squeeze his face to the luscious breasts the male Griffin currently had with a smile. Though he then realized it might have been hard to say something and Zess may be suffocating his mate so after a couple seconds he lets up and looks down at him.

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
She followed them. All the way from the city, to the ruins. The origin of the blast She thinks as she darts behind buildings, over rooftops, through the streets; hot on her foe's tail.

In their haste to get to the manmade lake and the chaos of battle, it's highly unlikely that she'd be noticed either. She's taken the care of keeping her Orichalkium gauntlet hidden under her sleeve.

She'd arrive at a derelict building and hide behind the weathered stone, watching the shore of the manmade lake for now, observing-

Mother Goddess...

Is that...the golden haired one with the blue tattoos? Isn't he...?
And after all that, it just stopped. It was an almost seamless transition. She'd be lying in her bed, almost as if she was awake again, But not quite. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Just what are you doing? Laying in bed for all this time?" The Sovereign was sitting in a comfortable red chair. His arms were crossed, as he watched her from his chair. "Though I have to admit, that is a cute position." He Chuckled, Watching to see her reaction. "Though to tell the truth, I suppose I shouldn't care that you've decided to sit in your room all day long, but I Can't help myself. I don't know why. Personal reasons, I guess." His eyes remained, unflinching. "That last sentence started with a little too many 't's, me thinks."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff