Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14 >

Concave Scream
Moonlit Rose Requiem
Concave Scream
Moonlit Rose Requiem
Concave Scream
Moonlit Rose Requiem

She smiled, staring into the glass, "I was quite curious of this building I had often passed in the past nights. So I decided to pay a visit." She looked up, eyes sweeping about the walls, "This is quite an interesting place."

"You and I are the only interesting things here at the moment my dear." Concade sighed. "I wish it were not so and that there were more people to come visit my humble abode. But it is nigh to come true. Not anytime soon that is..." He snapped his fingers and a thrall came bearing a glass of chilled, aged, glass of white zinfindale.

"I see. But it is only you whom thinks such things; I can see this establishment to have many members of darkness about its walls. That is my guess.", she smiled, sipping her glass of blood softly.

"Now you are flattering me. I may blush. It is not in a gentlemans nature to blush neither." He chided in a flirtacious manner. Concade shrugged. "It is my job to cater to each and every need of the people of this world. It is within my power and apart of my nature. I am the compassionate fool." He said chuckling to himself softly. "I hope everything is to your liking.

She smiled "Have I said too much already, my apologies." Finishing off the last of her glass, she looked about the building. "Indeed, everything is, and the blood was quite irresistible."

"No do be at ease my darling. There is nothing at fault here. Just a sense of perfection. You are a very interesting individual. Do tell me more about yourself." He purred.

She smiled softly, "Very well. I am quite often lost in thought and am the type of person you see moon gazing often. I love the feline species and have much of an interest in artistry. What a surprise, I am usually such an individual not interested in talking about herself." She said, the wings upon her head flapping themselves playfully. "Now then, what about yourself, Concade?" She smiled softly once more.
Moonlit Rose Requiem
Concave Scream
Moonlit Rose Requiem
Concave Scream
Moonlit Rose Requiem

"I see. But it is only you whom thinks such things; I can see this establishment to have many members of darkness about its walls. That is my guess.", she smiled, sipping her glass of blood softly.

"Now you are flattering me. I may blush. It is not in a gentlemans nature to blush neither." He chided in a flirtacious manner. Concade shrugged. "It is my job to cater to each and every need of the people of this world. It is within my power and apart of my nature. I am the compassionate fool." He said chuckling to himself softly. "I hope everything is to your liking.

She smiled "Have I said too much already, my apologies." Finishing off the last of her glass, she looked about the building. "Indeed, everything is, and the blood was quite irresistible."

"No do be at ease my darling. There is nothing at fault here. Just a sense of perfection. You are a very interesting individual. Do tell me more about yourself." He purred.

She smiled softly, "Very well. I am quite often lost in thought and am the type of person you see moon gazing often. I love the feline species and have much of an interest in artistry. What a surprise, I am usually such an individual not interested in talking about herself." She said, the wings upon her head flapping themselves playfully. "Now then, what about yourself, Concade?" She smiled softly once more.

"Myself? Well...Let us see. I am an avid player of the violin[irl], I am an artist, skilled in both sketch art and realistic art [irl], and I am very skilled in the martial arts. [irl]." He did not tell her that he could not stand the sight of his own reflection, or that when people looked at him he could not help but quake in shame. Concade did not tell her he was terrified of the dark or the fact that he bore as many scars on his body as his soul. If not more.
He came out from his thoughts. "What else would you know of me, my dear?"
Fight_HATE
She smiled darkly was she walked inside the mansion. Her eyes hidden by sun glasses and her body hidden by a long trench coat. She stood tall at 6'4 because of good genetics. She walked over to the bar her smile gone, "I would like to order a bloody Mary." She said her voice simple and quiet. "<I really want to get out of her fast but I need rest and a place to hid, damn fuzz are getting better.>"* She said darkly to herself.

((*< > means she is talking in a different language))

Concade glided up to her, hands tucked in his sleeves. He bowed to the waist, folding 5 by 9 dimensions in half. Concade was short compared to her but it was not to fret about. "Welcome to the Underground, madaemosselle." He murmured looking up. "I am Concade Williams." Concade extended a hand. He had seen this woman before. He was sure of it...
Fallen+Angel+Beckons
Concave Scream
Fallen+Angel+Beckons
Concave Scream
Fallen+Angel+Beckons
It was hardly common to come upon a place such as this, as she walked in it seemed all her troubles had melted away in the sweet romantic-esque atmosphere. It was like being coated in warm dim sunlight, calm and tranquil, brushing some red hair from her face she wore quite a fearful mask and her mere presence in her style full of a dark horror; yet an added cuteness to soften it up. Like the bow tied on her back of her head and the delicate white cat plushie she carried with her. Despite her soft milk pale skin and long slender body, she stood at about 5’11” taking a seat at a random table, trying to occupy herself for a moment. Pondering over life and everything in general. Her night was free and she had no idea what to use such time with. Fiddling with a rose she had brought with her, running her fingers over it past the thorns. The pedals red and blood droplets, she hummed sweetly to herself.

Concade stood swiftly and excused himself from the table of one of his patrons and swept over. He was scented of coconuts and lavender, mingled with a hint of cinnamon. Concade williams was his name. Serving patrons had most certainly always been his game. He bowed deeply, folding his averge 5'9 height in half. Concade exended a hand to the woman. "It is my pleasure to welcome you to The Underground." He smiled softly. Concade must have been an odd sight, clothed fully in blood red crimson, pale as bleached bone.

Her head slowly turned to him, eyeing the man curiously as he bowed. Thinking he must be the owner of this fine place, “Thank you, I already feel so welcome. Such a lovely place.” She commented, the wide grin on her mask staying apparent. Although she was smiling genuinely beneath it, she took his hand kindly and shook it. “Not many in here tonight? How come I’ve never seen this place before, its so beautiful.” She slowly pulled off her mask for a moment, equally blood red orbs looking up to him, her skin just as pale as his, maybe a tad less. She didn’t find him odd at all, red was of course, her favorite color.

"Alas, yes I am the owner. It gladdens me to see you here. I have just re-opened it to the public. I am hoping to make more regulars and people that will bring more of their friends. I truly do enjoy the company of others. And more so do I find myself enjoying yours." Concade murmured as he brought his lips to her hand. "I am known as Concade Williams. Pray tell you will grace me with a name, my, lovely maiden?" Concade said smooth as silk. He was always one for formalities and always a sucker for them. This situation was no different.

"Oh, congrats on re-opening." Her smile dazzeled her features gently, having a soft gently glow about dispite her harsh clothing. "Why thank you, likewise." She felt a hue of light blush cover her cheeks as she felt his lips against her hand, "Why yes, of course. Alot of people call me Fabbie or Fallen. I don't mind Tara, either." his voice was coaxing and divine, "Wont you take a seat with me? I'd love to share some time with you Concade." She said placing the rose down on the table along with her mask.

"I thank you. Well madaemosselle Tara of the Fallen. I am pleased to meet you. Very pleased. You have no idea." He simpered. "I would love to spend time with you." He seated himself across from her. Concade crossed his leg over the other in a gentlemans fashion, staring intently at her. "I wonder why such an exquisite specimen such as yourself would wear such a mask..." He leaned forward touching her hand lightly. "Do tell..." This female had piqued his interest in more ways than one. He had to know more.
She looked at the small man and held back a laugh as she patted him on the head, "<Oh ain't you the cutest thing I have seen yet.> Rina, I was hoping to have a room her for a few days if you do not mind." She said using a fake name since she would not like to be found so fast by the police.
Inwardly Concade snarled and raged to rip this womans through out with his teeth. But buisness was buisness. He nodded silently and began leading her away towards the bedroom chambers. "Is there any food or drink I can fetch you?" Concade asked. It seemed she had forgotten about her bloodymary.
She pulled off her sun glasses reveling her steel blue eyes, she brushed some hair out of her face as she looked down at the man, or boy. She found it hard to tell from so high up, "well I ordered a bloody Mary. Do you put real blood in bloody Mary's by the way?" She asked calmly as she undid her trench coat reveling a tight dark blue shirt with a low neck line and a pair of tight jeans.
"Only the best. My lady." He murmured. Concade was momentarily distracted. He outstretched an arm reflexivley for her coat. "Allow me to get that for you. What blood type did you want in you bloody mary?" He asked.
She laughed lightly, sounding like bells ring. "My lady? No need to be formal, and b negative will be fine. It has a sweet taste to it that I like" she said taking off her trench coat and handing it the man. "So your name is really Concade?"
"Yes. Concade Williams." He said smiling lightly. Concade snapped his fingers and a thrall walked behind him. He whispered in its ear. "Go down to the cellar and slit one of the B negative, Mary's throats for a bloody Mary. Have it delivered to these quarters.

"I apoligize. It should take about ten minutes for your drink to arrive." Sadly Concade really did keep a large stock of female women named Mary for his bloody marys. A,B, and O types, along with every type inbetween.
Later a thrall entered the doorway holding a steaming glass of the Bloody Mary mixture the woman had requested. Concade gently lifted it and offered it to her with two hands. "As you requested madaemosselle."
Her smile faded lightly as she took the glass and taking a sip from it. "Not the blood of a pure heart, if you want the taste to fully come out you need to the the blood of a pure heart." She said remembering something from her past that made her set on the run. "<I wounder why mother wanted me to kill this man? He looks so cute and weak" she asked herself thinking that no one would know the language she was specking.
"A pure woman. Now that is an overstatement. Tis a rare find these days to find a pure woman. Nevertheless a man. Such a thing has gone all but extinct in the hearts of men. This is the best we can hope for these days. Sunday, church goers, they go and think that it is fine to sin all over again. As if they are absolve of those sins so they may commit the same ones again. That is the purest anyone can recieve these days." He shrugged. There was not much he could do about world corruption.
"Look for nuns, say one bad word and all their faces turn red. And is anyone after your life by any chance?" She asked taking another sip from her drink, "as well it is considered to be pure if you never have sex."
"No. I've never found love." Concade lied. He was probably more than a few dozen centurys older than her. Him and his brother Rockeny Rominov shared a terrible history. They shared similar bitter stories. So many dead loves. To leave four years into a marriage so that your wife and children realize you are not aging. It was a burden more than it was a gift. His sweet curse.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff