Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
This is where all accepted profiles go, do not post in this area if you post in this area I will remove it and then decline your acceptance into the RP.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Sample profile 1of 3

The planet I was born on was Garthen (Galaxy/system: Frethion galaxy), my name is also Triax Nedulas Grathen
I have been alive for this many of your Earth years 34
If you can't tell I am a male and I'm Straight
the adventures of space travel has made me keep a journal this is how it starts, I need no Bio for I am the Leader of the Gorthen Armies.
The depths of space gave me the interests Death, human flesh, invading planets
Crap! Why are they on board!? Alliance, Humans, The Galactic Council
If you have to ask then sit down for a story DEADLY
Have I left anything out? N/A
My race isGorthen (in the alien races list at bottom.)
Hey Lizardman((Mummyman3)) let me go I'm not yours to command!
I can't standAlliance or humans: Evil bad guy
The reason for my traitorous acts is:We seek only the destruction of the Alliance, Humans, and the Council. As well as control over the entire universal layline.

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Sample Profile 2 of 3

The planet I was born on was Yoriathan my name is also Gre'akto Niolas Ter'rax
I have been alive for this many of your Earth years 42
If you can't tell I am a male and I'm Straight
the adventures of space travel has made me keep a journal this is how it starts, Being the captain of the ship Drestian I am also the only one in my family who works for the alliance the rest of my family works on my home planet trying to make ends meet. When I grew up or became an Altiran (adult) I joined the Galactic Naval Fleet to help them now they live in a house not a conjoined domicile of retreat (apartment) and they say I do great work, though on my planet I am considered young and only twenty two but your Earth years say differently.
The depths of space gave me the interests Flying through space, making postcards, and preparing to take out the infernal race of Gorthens.
Crap! Why are they on board!? Gorthens, and ship manuals.
If you have to ask then sit down for a story Kind, outgoing, attentive, and helpful
My race isYorith (aliens race list.)
Hey Lizardman ((mummyman3)) let me go I'm not yours to command!

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Sample Profile 3 of 3

The planet I was born on was Triventio my name is also Feraldin
I have been alive for this many of your Earth years 19
If you can't tell I am a Female and I'm N/A (not reported on file.)
the adventures of space travel has made me keep a journal this is how it starts, Being a female in the Alliance space fleet is no easy task, especially for a Grotius like myself. I like to travel being a part of an Ardmic (nomad) family this was actually as close to first class accommodations as I could come for my planet. Being in space is like breathing in the galaxy the farther you go the more you discover, but it also is very peaceful. Back to the matter at hand though, I joined the alliance fleet to help out take down the Gorthen fleets having been a convened option for the Alliance fleet I was proud and immediately accepted so here I am now flying through space, in my own ship. Eat your felmak (heart) out.
The depths of space gave me the interests Writing, exploration, and moving from one planet to the next.
Crap! Why are they on board!? Giant bugs of the Franthion System, tomatoes, and alcohol
If you have to ask then sit down for a story Kind. caring, helpful, optimistic.
My race isGrotius (Aliens race list)
Hey lizardman((mummyman3)) let me go I'm not yours to command!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff