Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Amilia sat on the plush leather seats of the roomy limo, that the company had provided the girls to use, and looked out of the window with a look of nonchalance, but inside she was bouncing around like a bunny at Easter time. "Robin, of course were excited!" She began turning towards the shy keyboardist. "Who wouldn't be? I mean look at this place! Did you even SEE the brochure for the hotel were staying at?"

Amilia bent over to grab the small pamphlet from her bag and tossed it over to The other girl. "The place is practically a castle."

Leaning back, Amilia looked out the slightly darkened sun roof at the sky above and wondered how she even rated this kind of treatment. Five star hotels, limousines, fancy clothes, shoes girls everywhere would kill their family for; It was all just...Amazing.

"Can you even believe this Robin? I mean, a few months ago, we were just messing around in someone's basement, and now this!"
User Image

Robin White
XxX Keyboardist XxX
"Dreams come true..."

Robin untangled her hands, letting them fall freely to her side. They had a great landing, the leather seats were wonderfully soft. It was amazing. This limousine was much bigger and way more comfortable then the limousines her parent's owned. Her mother would be so proud if she knew Robin was riding in this dream come true vehicle. Robin's stepfather on the other hand would have a different reaction then her mother.

"Oh, thank you Ami.." she said as the small pamphlet fell into her lap. The timid keyboardist picked it up, studying the hotel. It was better then the girl imagined. Words couldn't describe. "Oh wow..!!" she said, turning the brochure all different ways so she can see every angle of the castle like hotel. There was a fountain in front of the hotel that could nearly be mistaken as a waterfall. The hotel itself as a peach and white color, with designs all about. If it looked this way on the outside, what on earth did the inside look like?!

Robin couldn't believe they were going there! The shy Robin grew more excited and the pamphlet helped her worry quite a bit. She then looked back up, hearing Ami talk again. Amilia was the female vocalist, a very kind person who was currently as hyper as a child in a candy store. "Yeah, I know. I still can't believe we were discoverd." she said with a light smile. Thank God for the person who found out about them.

7,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image
Sullen Panix

Sullen glanced out the tinted window scenery flying past them as the driver zoomed side to side. He let out a small sigh and his grey eyes darted away from the window and on the the rest of the bandmates who were ranting on about the concert. He chuckled to himself and then thought about the hundreds upon hundreds of people who would be watching their concert soon it sent a tremble up his spine. He did like preforming but it was one little mistake that scared him most of the time. He extended his arms and locked his eyes on Robin and Ami and listened to their conversation while he relaxed slightly. He glanced down at his feet that had a pair of rugged old beatup converse. He scuffed them against the floor. "Yeah it looks like a great hotel" he commented.

His arms relaxed back to his sides. He peered at robin who was growing more excited at the minute a grin spread across his face . He shook his head in amusment and glanced over at ami. Her face was holding back the excitment but he could see that she was excited as well. It was true what she said it was amzing that they had gotten so far now. Just scribbling on pieces of line paper and now this. As much as he loved music a knot sat at the bottom of his stomach. He looked at his friends around the limousine. It was amazing in a way that they were all so talanted. An amazing keyboardist a great female singer. A very talanted base and guitar player. And the rythmic drummer. He wondered if it was fate that they all met and formed a band. He sighed and ruffled his hand through his hair. He took a sip out of a plastic water bottle that was beside him and he smiled remembering his dog. He already missed her but he would see her after this concert. They were bringing her to the hotel out of a lot of bribing.

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Desmond Lucius Noble
"Forever Yours"

Emerald eyes stared out the window as the limousine drove towards their destination. There were many thoughts going through his mind from how they started out to where they were at that moment. He never thought that The Dreamers would get this far so quickly. It was a dream come true as Desmond felt his life was finally starting. His past meant nothing to him as he ran his fingers alone the smooth plush seats.

He was brought out of his dream-like state when the girls started to go on about how amazing it was to be there. He let his attention drift to them. Leave it to the girls to get so excited he thought as he leaned back a bit. His fingers moved over his guitar strings since he refused to let his guitar ride in the van with the other instruments. Dalia was his life.

The only thing he would miss from his past was the peace and quiet. He saw the lives of famous musicians and how hectic they were. His life was already becoming like theirs and he hadn't been famous that long. The ability to go into a store and not be stopped for an autograph had depleted. He loved the fans but he also adored his privacy. Nothing would make him give up his life though. Being a famous musician wasn't just a goal for himself. He was also doing it for his parents, to prove to them that he remembered them and would always keep them in his heart. His parents were famous musicians while they were alive. He still heard of them once in a while in magazines and television shows. Nobody knew that he was Drake Nexis and Emilie Luthur's son except for the orphanage. He found no reason to reconnect with his parents either since they had given him up.
User Image

Robin White
XxX Keyboardist XxX
"Dreams come true..."

Robin's soft green eyes left Ami for a moment, glancing at the guitarist and male vocalist after she heard Sullen speak about the hotel. Sullen was the male vocalist, whom Robin thought had a voice that would make children stop crying. Desmond or just Dez was the band guitarist, he was one of the most talented people she knew whom could play the guitar like he's been doing it since birth. Robin thought everyone in the band was wonderful at what they did. She could go on with a great amount of description on each member if she wasn't so shy. The two boys she mentioned though were also a quiet pair, but they both were better at hiding their enthusiasm unlike Robin. Her green eyes shifted over to Sullen, believing she knew what was on the man's mind. Robin thought for a moment if she should say anything.

"Umm Sullen, the trip is only two days... We'll be home in no time.." she said timidly, wondering if she should have just not spoke. She had a feeling Sullen was concern about his pet German Shepard. If Robin had a pet, she would be thinking about it as well. The keyboardist soon worried that she might have overstepped her boundaries and glanced back at the Emerald eyed boy, whom was looking at his most priced possession, his guitar. Robin smiled at that, her hazel green eyes looking back at the other excited girl, then down at her hands. Although they didn't stay there for long.

"Could someone please pass me a soda?" she asked politely, looking up again. The limousine actually came with it's own mini refrigerator, which made the brunette keyboardist happy because she enjoyed sodas. It was only a month ago she discovered soda because she was never allowed to have sugar substances at her home. Now, when she's thristy, she always grabs herself a can of coke, but today she sat on the opposite side of the refrigerator.

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Desmond Lucius Noble
"Forever Lost"

Desmond noticed Robin looking around and his eyes met with hers for a moment. He smiled lightly since the girl's enthusiasm seemed to slowly be spreading. Sure he was enthusiastic about what was happening but he never found the need to show it. All of the members of the group, in Desmond's opinion, were attractive in there own way. He would never think about getting involved with any of them though because of the fact that relationships in the band were great, it was the breaking up that would kill the band. He wasn't one for dating much anyways. He could never find the right person. Also the fact that he was bisexual seemed to put off people around him as well so he hid his sexuality from everyone. He was very comfortable and happy in his closet.

When Robin's eyes were moved to Sullen's, Desmond felt his eyes following. He looked over everyone since they were his family. They were the only people he could ever call his family. Hearing Robin's request for a drink he finally felt the urge to speak up "Do you really think you need more sugar?" he asked as he smiled a bit. He enjoyed playfully teasing his band mates though made sure they knew that he wasn't always serious.

{[ I have to head to work now. I'll be back in about 6 hours]}

7,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image
Sullen Panix

Sullen glanced down at his hands and cracked his fingers seperatly. He heard robin speak. He looked up and listened. He grinned at her. "How did you guess?" he asked. He let out a small yawn "Well yeah two days isn't that much is it?" he scuffed his converse against the floor again. He laughed

"well too late" but she just doesn't do good with other people. Sullen shrugged his shoulders and glanced over at desmond. He laughed at his remark. Sullen smiled this was odd to him but he shrugged it off. He looked over at desemond and spoke

"Excited about getting autographs from screaming girl fans?" he said sarcasticly then smirked. He yawned and he looked up at the sky from the tinted windows. He glared this was impossible. He reached over grabbed a small aluminum can of soda. He passed it over to robin and grinned. "I would take his advice if I were you" Sullen pointidly said but handed it to her anyways. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the stretched limousine. He looked around and clasped his hands together before interlacing his fingers and burrowing his head into them.
User Image

Robin White
XxX Keyboardist XxX
"Dreams come true..."

Robin laughed lightly at Desmond's joke. Ever since Robin left home a few months prior to the events that were currently happening, Robin has been eating sugar constantly. She never got hyper or felt tired, it didn't really effect her. She knew though, it wasn't most healthy of things and that she should slow down. "I promise no more after this..." she said with a friendly laugh, taking the soda from Sullen. They need not worry because Robin was a girl of her word.

She removed the tab, placing it in her pocket so she could dispose of it later. Her eyes were looking at the vocalist who had gave it to her. She could tell by his expressions he had been worried."I know you really love her. I would worried about my pet to." she said with a smile, sipping the carbonated liquid as she waited for Desmond's respond to Sullen's humorous remark. Robin felt very bad for them. Since they were boys, fan girls will really freak out over them. Maybe even try to hug one of them, which Robin knew neither cared for. Ami and the bass guitarist would have fan boys, but boys weren't as courageous as fan girls, at least Robin didn't think so. Robin was sure didn't have a big fan base, since she wasn't that attractive and stood in the back. She didn't mind at all though, she never liked that much attention anyway. Her poor band mates though..

"When do you guys think we'll get there?" she asked, rubbing her right eye with her right hand. She was tired and didn't want to fall asleep in the limousine and risk snoring or talking in her sleep in front of her band members. They were all friends, as close as family even, but the shy keyboardist got embarrassed easily, and just deiced to rest once they got to the hotel.

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Desmond Lucius Noble
"Forever Alone"

Desmond didn't expect Sullen to laugh at his remark so he was a bit taken back. He didn't let it show though as he watched the drink get passed to Robin. He would make sure the keyboardist would keep to her word since the effects of sugar may not show in the short-term but they would in the long-term.

His thoughts were distracted when he heard the comment from Sullen. His face went sour at the idea of girls going crazy over them. "As excited as someone would be to have their fingernails ripped off" he said simply. He hated when the girls went crazy over the two of them. Some places they wanted autographed were insane "And don't you mean giving autographs to them. I definitely don't want theirs" he said being his usual smart a** self. He made sure though to keep his language appropriate since there were ladies present.

"I just really hope that the maids have never heard of us before. I don't need my boxer's getting stolen again and I'm pretty sure you want to keep all of yours as well." he recalled the last hotel they were in. It was only a one night stay so there shouldn't have been a problem. It turned out that the maid that cleaned their room was a fan though and all of the guys in the band had lost their boxers.

1,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
User Image

Application Name:
My name is Kara
Why are you here?:
I'm the Bass player in the Band

--"Pretty, Perfect, Girly. Dressed in black, Purple highlights in the back."--

Kara had been awake the night before the gig that the band had be scheduled for. Her eyes were shut and her head rested against the seats. Her body resting just the same. Her pale skin was soft and her hair stood out.

"Mhmm?" She asked as she awoke to look at everyone, her fellow band members and friends. "Heyy are we there yet?" Her soft voice asked as she up herself into a sitting position. She ran her hand through her hair, it falling to the sides of her face, framing it. She looked over at the faces one more time, trying to get her eyes away. She adjusted hr gray shirt she wore with a light maroon vest. Her legs held black skinny gets that faded into black low top converse.

She looked through the tinted windows, knowing where the gig was being held at, "Well were almost there.." She whispered to herself before standing and walking over to the Guitarist, Desmond to join in on the conversation. "Heyy do I have any red marks on my face?" She asked pointing to where her head was laying against the seat.

--"Leaning on one hip with a cigarette, thinking your a** is as good as it gets."--

7,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image
Sullen Panix

Sullen looked up at Desmond and nodded in agreement sometimes those were the people you never want to see again. He looked slightly confused at first. Then said "Oh...your right" he clasped his hand to his forehead "I'm so out of it today" He muttered to himself. He relaxed his tense muscles and looked up at a small noise. "Your awake Kara" he said subtly suprised. He twisted his arms on either side of him before letting them fall. Robin spoke and sullen looked up he looked around and shrugged. "I'm not sure maybe an hour at the most" he estimated. He looked up and shuddered "Yeah lets hope no maids know us" he said with determination in his voice. His eyes narrowed trying to concentrate on the scenery outside. He let out a small cough and started rocking back in forth attempting to stand in the low ceilings. Sullen crouched down and started walking to the back of the limousine. He tried to outstretch his long legs and grumbled of the narrow space. He looked up at the ceiling of the limousine and glared at it his eyebrows nitting together then relaxing. He sighed and pulled his hands behind his head.

ObeseOstritchesChirp: Writers block ugh sorry everyone >.<
User Image

Ami chuckled at Sullen trying to stretch out in the rather narrow limo...and failing somewhat. Bending again, she reached into her bag and grabbed her song book, a pen, and a lolipop. She opened the loli and placed it delicately in her mouth before leaning back, crossing her legs, opening her book and un-capping her pen to doodle on her latest page of lyrics.

Moving the candy from one side of her mouth to the other, Ami began humming what she was working on while trying to figure out what was going to come next.

{{OOC: sorry...problems at home/school. Will try to post more often...}}
Teiresias Damion
Just your ordinary blind kid who can play the drums.

User Image

Tei listened to everyone talking about how beautiful the hotel was. He made his way behind them tapping his cane as he went. Nothing surprised him when it came to beauty, everything that existed to him was beautiful. After all, it was not everyday that someone got to get away from their overbearing mother and be with people who treated him like he was no different.

He had overheard all of their conversations, not bothering to put his own two cents in until he felt his cellphone vibrating, he knew it was his mother. When he answered he got his ear yelled off for not calling her, typical. He hung the phone up after telling her he was find and let out a loud annoyed sigh. "Why can't she just let me be?"

15,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Desmond Lucius Noble
"Forever Alone"

"As long as my boxers are safe" he said simply before he leaned back. He looked to Kara to see she was awake. He didn't know why people were so impatient. They were told it would take at least an hour and a half to get to their hotel yet they asked every five minutes if they were almost there. He wanted to shout that they weren't but knew better to. Instead he was silent and kept his thoughts to himself.

"Your forehead is a little red but it's not noticeable" he said as he looked over Kara. He didn't want her getting all upset about how she looked. He instead just relaxed. He looked over Tei and sighed "You're luck to have a mother that cares about you so much." He hated being a downer but he got royally annoyed when people complained about their parents. He would give anything for parents who nagged him ever moment of his life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff