Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going to read and PM me, not pay any attention and leave, or are you here by accident?

Read and PM 0.86206896551724 86.2% [ 75 ]
Pay no attention and leave 0.045977011494253 4.6% [ 4 ]
WTF? How did I get here? I'm outta here! 0.091954022988506 9.2% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
1 2 3 >

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
~~HELLO EVERYONE~~

I finally found the time to make my own Sanctuary where my Roleplay starters can reside, waiting for the day until someone reads them and decides to shine a light on my boring life with a PM that offers to do a Roleplay.

~~RULES~~

Rules are very simple:
*Preferable if boys answered to these starters, not girls*
*I would prefer if you write me PMs about roleplays, not post here, because I might forget to check and then some of you will be left without any response from me*
*No one-liners EVER*
*I don't do master/slave roleplays, so keep that in mind*
*Last, but not least, you can post ideas here, I would appreciate light criticism because that way I will be able to make my starters better. But before you all jump to conclusions and judgment, I have to point out that English is not my first language and I don't know too many "smart" words, so I use simpler ones*

I will be adding more and more starters with time, so be patient. If you don't see a roleplay you like here, but would like to do another type, then feel free to PM me about the idea and we'll discuss it, I'm always open to ideas wink

~~CRAVINGS~~

Right now I am mostly craving for the The Shadow of Light, Then and When, Hallo's Age, War at the Least, the Sacred passion, I am maid for you, The Crimson Duchess and most of all the 6 souls and 5 hearts roleplay.

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Wild Alliance

User Image

"Get rid of her, you know she won't survive for long. No one knows we had a child, so just get rid of her before anyone finds out and we can live our lives like nothing happened.", a desperate man's voice sounded across a small mountain hut, covered in a peaceful layer of pure white snow. It had been snowing for the past week as it was at that moment as calm snowflakes danced around before resting among their kind on the ground. A faint woman's voice was trying to argue, but that weak, tired out voice grew louder as the doors of the hut opened and a man rushed out, carrying a bundle of fur in his hands. The woman rushed after him, but stumbled at the doorstep and fell to her knees, sobbing as she watched her baby girl being taken away from her by her own husband.

The man rushed as hard as he could through the sea of snow that reached his knees. He panted heavily, his face turning red from the cold. As he made his way down the mountain to the river valley the bundle of fur let out a low yawn, then soft sobs slowly grew louder. The man paid no mind to it as he rushed away from the home of his peaceful family - just him and his wife, that was all he ever wanted, but now this... this problem occurred and his stubborn wife insisted giving birth to the child. The man was frustrated, angry, both at his wife and at his own daughter. He stumbled upon a rock hidden under the thick layer of snow and the small bundle of fur slipped out of his hands, sliding onto the icy river surface a few feet away from him. The man sat up and shook his head, unsure where he was taking his "problem" to, since he acted solely on anger. As he pondered possibilities where to leave the baby, he stood up and in an instant he fell right over from fear as he saw a white tiger standing beside the small fur bundle. The tiger sniffed it, then slowly bit onto it, picking it up. As the tiger raised it's massive head, it's silver eyes glared over to the frightened man. Without a sound the tiger turned around and headed down the icy river, taking the baby with it, leaving the shocked man behind.

Twenty years had passed since that night, that was filled with freezing cold weather and emotions. Neither the man, nor the woman ever heard or seen their child ever since the tiger took it away, so they figured that most likely the tiger ate the girl alive. But what they were not aware of was the fact that their frail child, that wasn't even suppose to live for longer than a few days was now roaming around the wide free world, accompanied by her "father" - the white tiger named Belgas. The girl grew up as an indigo child, possessing animal-like instincts and agility. She never learned how to speak, but she had no need for words - she could easily express her thoughts and feelings to others through body language. She developed a strong connection with her father - strong enough to allow her to speak with him in his language and understand what he's telling her. The red head girl was never actually named, but her father calls her "Erin", which means "from Ireland", due to her red hair and fair skin. Erin travels around in search of a place, where she could belong - a place called "Heaven mountains". The problem is - both Erin and her father have no idea where this place is and asking people about is not an option, since Erin can't speak. All Erin knows of the "Heaven mountains" is what a mysterious man with white hair and golden eyes told her when she was only five years old. "It is a place where indigo children come together into one big family along with their "parents"..", was what the man told Erin and those words were the only thing that drove her to live on.

(Main idea I was thinking might be good: Erin and Belgas finally manage to find the "Heaven Mountains" and are gladly taken in, only to soon find out that it is not what they had expected - the so called "family" is actually an army, led by the same man that Erin met fifteen years ago. The man wishes to take revenge on the humans, who left their children to die and uses his knowledge of psychological influence and hypnosis to make everyone in the "family" believe his cause. Who you might choose to be is up to you: the leader of the "Heaven mountains", one of the indigo children, someone from the opposing human side, etc.)

((It is absolutely up to you who you wish to play. For example: a wandering warrior, an animal tamer, someone who captures her with the intention to sell for entertainment, or perhaps a monk or a solitary man, who tries and make Erin more human than animal. It should be interesting no matter what kind of role you choose to play.))

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Fate's half

User Image

"Alice, give us a hand here - we've got a pretty messed up one coming in.""Coming!" Alice had been working in the city's general hospital ever since she finished medical school - a year now. She wanted to become a surgeon, but the study program was too expensive and she couldn't afford it, thus she ended up in the medical nurse course. Alice was kind of glad that she didn't become a surgeon, because then she would have had to study for five more years. Now she was only 23 and was already working in a hospital.

Little did the rest of the medical staff know, that Alice actually had a surgeon's license - only an illegal one. The reason why she started operating outside the hospital walls was her twin sister Andy - her only family. Andy was the older twin, being born ten minutes earlier, but when it came to responsibility - Alice was at least three years ahead of Andy. While still in school, Andy and Alice lost their parents, leaving them with their uncle - a man who always sat at home, doing nothing. It seemed like he was just a lazy bum, but the fact that his house was a three story villa in a prestige neighborhood was a bit off. During their first year in their uncle's home, the twins found out where he got the money from - he was a blackmarket surgeon, who operated on criminals wounded by illegal guns and even performed plastic surgery.

Just before Alice entered medical school, their uncle was arrested for his affairs with gangsters and was sentenced to 30 years in prison. His house was confiscated, leaving the twins on the street. Due to those circumstances, Andy became a freelancing courier, who took on dangerous odd jobs for big sums of cash. It wasn't rare for her to return home with a bullet hole or broken bones, so Alice used connections with her uncle to find someone, who could teach her blackmarket surgery.

Everything was going well and the two sisters had their own roof - a luxurious apartment downtown. Andy bought a motorcycle for her work and Alice got a car for her birthday. To hide their actual earnings and spendings from others, Andy got a friend to help cover everything up. Also, Andy, figuring someone might get interested in her and her sister, got a day job, to at least act like she was working to help Alice out.

Both sisters knew they will get in trouble sooner or later, but being as stubborn as they were, their fate couldn't scare them. The only thing they both feared the most was getting separated from each other - be it moving, jail or death. Their bond as sisters was tested countless times by hardship, fights and even men, but they always managed to stay together.

"Little bunny's working as hard as ever, huh?", Andy was loitering about in front of the hospital with a cigarette in between her teeth, waiting for her sister to finish work. Andy looked just like Alice, but only at first glance. Andy was a bit taller, her hair was naturally messy and her eyes were usually a bit sleepy. Although Alice objected, Andy got some tattoos right after she started her work as a courier and even started smoking, which made Alice mad as hell.

((It's a pretty open role play. You can be whoever you like: a doctor, a gangster, a detective, even all of the above. But when you choose a role, please let me know what you're thinking for the plot line, thank you.))

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sacred passion

User Image
"Let me tell you a story about an agonizing burden called passion.
During the Napoleon era in France lived lady Emily de Monsore - a court lady who's husband was a powerful background politician, who ruled certain regions of France behind Napoleon's back. Lady Emily was well known for her beauty and expensive taste, but what did not reach the light, was her passion for young men. She had countless numbers of young men as her servants and she lured most of them into her bedroom. Her husband found out about this when lady Emily announced that they were going to have a baby, but what she hadn't realized was that her husband was well aware that he couldn't have children. Her husband was furious and ordered every single male servant to be killed that very same evening, but the real father of the soon to be child managed to escape after being attacked by hunting dogs. Lady Emily was banished to a monastery to have her child there and after half a year a little baby girl, with the beauty of her mother, was born. Lady Emily named her Jaquelin and after realizing that the girl will be marked for life if anyone outside the monastery walls finds out that she is her daughter, she left the girl for the nuns to raise as an orphan and announced that the child died during labor.

Twenty years later Jaquelin had grown into a young woman a lot like her mother, but her beauty was hidden under the garments of the one who was only true to God. Jaquelin was a rather shy and silent girl, just like any other nun.

And so one day during the morning preaching Jaquelin was asked to come to the mother's cell to meet a man who came looking for a nun to teach his son. Jaquelin walked into the mother's cell and found her talking to a man around his forties, who was dressed in aristocratic clothes and was carrying a cane, since his right foot was slightly crooked at the ankle. "Sister Jaquelin, come here." Spoke mother, taking Jaquelin's hand and slightly tugging her sleeve to make her move closer. Jaquelin held her head down, feeling uneasy as she stood in front of a man. The man looked at Jaquelin silently, then used his cane handle to raise her head by her chin as his eyes widened. While he was gazing down at the shy eyes of the nun, he could swear he saw a familiar face for a brief moment. Releasing her chin he slowly walked to the door. "Make sure she is ready to leave in an hour." As the man was leaving the cell the mother silently cheered. "You heard that child - you are leaving the monastery, aren't you excited?" But Jaquelin didn't answer, she was standing still, her eyes set on where she just faced the surprise in the man's eyes and was now pondering the reason for such a reaction. "Child, snap out of it and get ready to leave."

Jaquelin didn't want to leave the monastery, because she was more than happy here, but the burning curiosity made her climb into the man's carriage. Jaquelin's suitcase was loaded into the carriage and she parted with the walls that were her home for the past twenty years. Now she was sitting in a carriage, driving off to the unknown. A man, who perked her curiosity sitting in front of her, avoiding eye contact - what could that mean? Did he pick her, because she was that unpleasant in the man's eyes, or was there a completely unrelated reason for it all?"

((Alright, so this is where the story starts off. I'll explain the details briefly:
The man: the ex servant of lady Emily and the real father of Jaquelin, but he is not aware of it and as Jaquelin stays in his home, he develops a fond attraction to the girl, but is confused about such feelings.
The younger son: after the man ran away, he became a servant of an older than him widow and after a few years they got married and just before her death they had a son together. The son is not necessarily a main character, he can show up only when Jaquelin has to teach him. He is nine - eleven years old.
The older son: the deceased widow had a son before getting married to the servant. Now the son is twenty one - twenty five years old. Since he doesn't look up to his stepfather, he is not that happy at first when he brings home a nun, but as days go by, something changes.
So now you get the picture. This is a rather elaborate role play, which requires more of the inner monologue of the characters and delicate dialogues between them.))

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Flaming waters

User Image
Back in the day when seas were the sign of freedom and pirates raged through them there was a story about a remarkable ship and it‘s hot-blooded captain. Captain Hellfire – those two words were like a curse whenever a man heard them. This captain was the terror of the seas, who men feared more than they feared the devil. Whenever a man‘s ship saw red sails and a flag with a siren in the distance, he became white and was prepared to give up before the battle even started. Captain Hellfire sailed the seas with a ship called „The Dirty Isabelle“, it was an appropriate name for her ship, because it‘s crew were mostly women. With thirty hot-blooded, men-craving women on the ship, plus the captain, the remaining members of the crew – five men, didn‘t feel too safe. The Captain gathered her crew from all around the world - amazons, arabians, thai, hawaiian, french, english, greek and a few japanese. It was amazing how all these women could easily speak English with each other, but after you sail across the world - you learn so many things others never learn sitting in a library.

As for the ship - „The Dirty Isabelle“ was a ship that had many myths about it‘s origins. Some say that this ship was trapped in the Bermudian Triangle, but after many years it escaped as a ghost ship and Captain Hellfire captured it when it came close to the nearest islands. Others say the Captain herself built this ship with her own two hands. There were also those, who believed that this ship emerged from the underworld like a gift to Terror‘s daughter in the overworld. But no one knew the true story of the ship or it‘s captain.

After three months in the sea and the loss of two women in a battle, Captain Hellfire decided it was time to rest on land for a few nights, so she set the sails towards the Bermudian Islands. After a week‘s voyage her ship finally docked at the islands as the word about her arrival spread across the whole island in an instant after one person saw her red sails approach. After the planks from the ship were lowered to the docks a woman with a sword in her hand stepped down onto the docs. She stopped and looked around from under her pirate hat, then lowered it lightly over her eyes and headed towards the port town.

(This is my only semi-dominant role play so far. You can choose freely who to be. You could be another pirate, a naval officer maybe even a „package“ I get payed to deliver somewhere.)

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
The Shadow of Light

User Image
"In the beginning there were millions of our kind. We - those who resembled humans, but had powers to bend the elements at will. We - the elves. I say we, but truly I am not the same - I am a half-breed, part elf and part human. The reason why I am the way I am is harder to comprehend than any other.

Three hundred years ago a new race appeared on the planet - the shadow elves. No one knew who the first shadow elves were, but it was clear that there were many of them, because their numbers multiplied rapidly. Soon this race raged war against elves and humans alike. Having dark magic powers and abilities, that were unknown to most, the shadow elves were a formidable opponent. Both humans and elves lost to the enemy shrouded in shadows and allowed them to take over a whole continent. But the enemy didn't stop there. During the next hundred years they kept pushing humans and elves back, taking over their land. It was hard to believe that a single race could influence the whole world so much - the land where the shadow elves ruled was always drowning in darkness, the soil turned to rock and no nature existed.

During these depressing times, humans and elves decided to join forces and fight the shadow elves together. The first union of marriage was between the elf Queen and a human King. From this union came a new race - the Elfans. The characteristics and abilities were usually divided 50/50 - if a child looked human, he had elf powers, if he looked like an elf - he was human inside. One of the major "perks" this race had was the expanded timescale of all Elfans - even those with no powers were able to live as long as an elf. This new race was the weapon that helped fight back the shadow elves for over two hundred years. The Elfans did not push their enemy back, but were able to preserve the land that they had.

And this is where my story begins. I was born in the middle of the war that was called "Utopolus" - the Elfans' attempt to win back a very important magical source - the Green Falls. My mother was a human (distant relative of the Elfans' current King) and my father was an elf (a lieutenant in the army) - I was a human on the outside, but elf on the inside. I grew up in a mansion where two more families lived. Both families had single children as well - two boys. Both of them looked like elves and were thought to have no powers at all. The two boys were a few years older than me and treated me like a younger sister. We were best friends, even if they fought each other frequently. When we reached our teen years, both of them discovered that they had elf powers, although it was believed to be impossible. I was happy for them, until... The word got out and my friends were called to the army, since men, who had powers, were obliged to serve. Right before both of them were shipped off to the army camp, I was called to serve the Queen in the palace. We were separated without a proper goodbye...", spoke a young girl with light blue eyes and long brown hair. Three young girls with nightgowns laid beside her. "Wow, it's like a fairytale." "Tell us more, tell us more!" "I'm sorry girls, but it's way past your bedtime, if the Queen finds out you three aren't sleeping yet - I'll get yelled at." "Please, Ifena, just a little more?" "Perhaps next time girls. Now go to sleep.", the young girl got out of bed and tucked the three girls in. "Do you think they will come back?" "I don't know, perhaps... someday..." "If they don't - we'll never hear the end of this story." Ifena chuckled before going to the door and opening it. "Goodnight girls.", she closed the door behind her with a sigh. There wasn't a day that she hadn't thought about them both. She knew they were both alive, because two letters from different regions reached the castle, but that only meant that they were both separated, just like Ifena was. "I hope they will return someday...", she whispered.

((So this is one of my first stories that involves elves and magic, of course it can't go without romance. I would prefer if this was a love triangle, but if that's not up to par, then one of the males will do. Choosing character photos isn't necessary (only if you really hate the ones that are in my picture). I was planning on making this interesting by involving magic duels, sword fights and perhaps even war scenes. I suppose there could even be a secret to one of the men - perhaps he got corrupted by the shadow elves while performing his duty in the army or something like that.))

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
The Crimson Duchess

User Image
The world that humans knew was already long forgotten. The whole universe was in chaos, resulting in constant lunar and solar eclipses, unpredictable duration of daytime and other anomalies. Such mayhem was caused by something greater than God himself and the only being in the universe, who was greater than God was Chaos himself.

During these hectic times, new races began to appear on Earth and evolve with every passing year. One of those races was vampires. No one knew who the first vampire on Earth was, but it was well known, that he/she left a wide line of descendants who were later referred to as "The Royals". They were the only pure blood vampires on Earth and since they were all blood-related, it was common for them to marry their siblings and have children. Vampires did not take long to win over human land and create their own country, which took up 2/5 of the Earth's dry land.

In the far East of the vampire country, there was a royal family, that consisted of only two members - an old Grand Duke and his young granddaughter, who was his successor. The Grand Duke did have a problem with his granddaughter's personality, since she was strictly against marriage with other Royals. She couldn't stand the thought of marrying one of her cousins or uncles. Thus the Grand Duke allowed her to create her own path of ruling.

Being interested in the human race, that was slowly becoming extinct, the young duchess used her powers to lure young men to her grandfather's home and, after studying them thoroughly, she bit them, trying to see which ones will survive the transformation. She was an eccentric vampire, who loved experimenting with living entities for her own personal gain, but what she really wanted, was to find a human, who could stand beside her as an equal - someone with the potential to become a true Royal.

It was just another day of experimenting. Alice got dressed and slipped on a dark burgundy raincoat, heading out into town on the search of a new specimen, since the last one didn't last a week and started biting himself from blood lust. "Perhaps this is pointless...?", Alice mumbled to herself, making her way down the streets of town. It was another mixed up day - the clock showed 3 o'clock daytime, but it was nearly evening, with dark blue and purple clouds rolling onto the town.

((This is a pretty open role play. You can chose to be anyone you like - one of her victims/experiments, a pure blood vampire sent by "The Royals" or a Royal himself out to change her ways of doing things be it through force, or perhaps even a vampire hunter - it's up to you.))

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Then and when

User Image

Year 2035, the technology of time travel is at the brink of an enormous discovery. Greatest scientists from all around the world are all working in one laboratory in Japan, their project funded my hundreds of companies all around the world. This project is for developing a time machine. Five years of hard work and the model has been designed. It was a long hall with glass and titan floors, mirror walls and ceiling. Every mirror possessed a special device, that was able to slowly activate molecules, then make their movement faster and finally transport the being inside the machine to a direct place and time. The group of scientists showed this remarkable machine to the society before it was launched. A young scientist was chosen as the first one to travel through time. She was a 22 year old Rename Demari, a science doctor in her very early age, who made this time machine model possible.

She was getting ready in the locker room, getting dressed in a specially designed suit to withstand the force of the machine so that she wouldn't lose some body part while being transported through time. She placed regular clothes, that she hoped were futuristic enough, over the suit and put on her glasses. She took a deep breath in and stepped out into the facility where the media had set up to mark this day in the history of science. She went up to the entrance of the machine and stopped. "This is one small step for me, but a huge jump for the world of science, if anything goes wrong and this project fails - I want this machine to be left alone for other scientists to improve and repair my mistakes. Farewell!" She put on an intercom cuff on her arm and hugged a young scientist around the neck, kissing his cheek as she pulled back. "Goodbye." She whispered to him and then stepped into the machine, the doors closing behind her. A screen above the machine was showing what was happening inside. She gave the signal to start the machine as the floors of the machine lit up. She waved her hand. "Start the mirror devices!" The mirrors turned towards her as she braced herself, then ran down the hall, before she reached the end, all the mirrors suddenly turned. "Something's wrong. Abort!" Before the machine could be turned off the transportation happened and she vanished leaving everyone in speechless shock.

She opened her eyes to see that she was falling down towards the ground. She shifted from a horizontal position and pointed her legs down, the suit holding out and withstanding the crash as she made a huge crater around her. She fell to her knees and looked at her intercom: Year 2260. She raised her head and looked around. "Wrong year. I was suppose to only travel ten years in the future..."

(My main idea is that in the future time humans found a way to "open up" most of the human's brain capabilities and thus, granting the abilities to use supernatural powers of all kinds. It happened two hundred years ago (2060 to be exact) and from that day there have been those, who were more gifted than others, those people were called "The Five Kings". It appears that this discovery was possible because of Rename Demari's journey to the future. It has a ring of Deja vu in it (where two parallel worlds exist at the same time, and they sometimes collide, letting certain people witness their future).
Here's the point. Every person in the future is well aware of Rename's journey and "The Five Kings" are actually fighting with each other for power. The moment Rename arrives in the future, every king is after her, to change the course of the future - so that there is only one True King. So you can be whichever King or Kings you want. )

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
I am maid for you

User Image
Eve stood in front of a decent-sized cozy mansion with her luggage at her feet. An old man walked up to the gates and opened them for her, allowing her into the estate. Eve thanked the man and picked up her luggage. With every step she took through the thickly blooming garden, the entrance of the mansion came closer and closer. The old man opened the door for her, allowing her in. Eve took a deep breath and held it in as she passed through the door into the lobby.

"Is she arriving today?", a woman around her forties spoke through the phone with someone, then nodded and rushed off to the kitchen. As she entered and clapped her hands together, the servants there all lined up obediently. "Listen carefully everyone, we will have a new maid join us today. She is coming in from a wealthy household with the office's recommendations. Show her the ropes today only - I'm sure she is knowledgeable enough to pick up on things quickly on her own. Understood?", the woman's words were followed by a united "Yes ma'am." and everyone went back to work.

Eve was moved from her previous household due to complicated happenings that took place for quite some time before she was finally transferred. What was happening was her old master, a young businessman, ambushing her during her work hours and showing his affection to the fullest. The last time he did so, they were caught in the act and he blamed Eve, saying that she was trying to seduce him. Not holding any grudges, Eve merely asked to be transferred. Although her master was completely against it - Eve left. The office chose a household with a master, who never had a case of occurrence of affection towards one of his staff. But did she really run far enough from her old master and could be completely sure that nothing was going to happen with her current one?

((This is not completely modern roleplay - it's more on the lines of 1920 - 1950 at the latest (the older - the better)).
This is, as it might not be obvious yet, a love triangle. The idea is that Eve is serving at her new master's home, but her old master finds out her whereabouts and manages to make contact with her current master, making sure he had reasons to come to the house, the previous master comes to discuss business, have a drink or play cards with Eve's new master, but what his real motive is - to get at least a few short moments alone with Eve whenever he came. Eve's current master doesn't feel a thing for her until one time he secretly sees Eve and her previous master together - that sparks a fire of contradicting emotions in him - he doesn't really care for the maid as a woman, but he feels possession over her and can't stand the thought of another man tampering with something that is rightfully HIS.
))

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Blood gauntlet

User Image
The night of the red moon - a sight that appears only once in five hundred years and now it's only two days away. People are preparing for this miracle, gathering crops, killing pigs, cows and chickens, filling bottles with wine, picking flowers and getting their best white, red and black clothes ready. The crops will become flour and then bread, killed animals will be a feast to many families, the wine will be drunken during the rise of the moon and the flowers girls and women have picked will be made into wreaths and dropped into lakes and rivers.

Through all the commotion going on while preparing for the festival, no one noticed a new comer enter the town. The new comer was a girl of unearthly apparel and facial lineament. Her red eyes scanned the hurrying townsmen as she held her hand ready on a strong leather whip by her hip. The setting sun shone upon her metal chest and arm armor and blinded a few passersby, only then she was noticed and the curiosity of who she was spread across the whole main street of the town. She smelled the air and her hand moved away from her whip as she set off down the street and towards an inn where she was going to stay for the next few nights until the red moon festival.

The reason for her presence in this town was simple, but not likely to be taken seriously by the townsmen. The town was built upon an ancient city where vampires once lived. She was preparing for this day since she was still a little girl, because on the night of the red moon, the remaining vampires were suppose to come back to their old home, and since a town has been built upon the city, they will not be very happy. So her mission is to protect as many people as she can.

After renting a room on the second floor of the inn, she locked herself in the room and sat down on the windowsill, looking out at the early night sky. "I wonder if my preparations are good enough to fight against a pack of them..." She wondered to herself and closed her eyes.
(Preferable if you were one of the vampires or maybe another hunter who joins forces with her.)

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
War at the least

User Image
"How I hate war... So many wounded and so many dead... It's too much..." Lin whispered as she watched the sad scenery through one of the hospital's ward windows, a little girl was sleeping in bed behind her. Outside of the hospital looked like hell on earth, the town was slowly becoming empty, most of it's residence were leaving not to risk getting caught in gunfire with the war going on just outside the town. Countless numbers of soldiers in uniforms were carrying wounded comrades on their shoulders or on stretchers. It was most sad to see young dead soldiers being covered by brown cloths and left in the streets.

Lin's thoughts were cut off by a man's voice coming from the doorway behind her. "Lin, we need your help, there's just too much of them. Come to the lobby." The man wore a white coat over a soldier's uniform, he was one of the field doctors. Lin turned around and nodded as the man rushed down the hallway to take a look at all the injured ones. Lin stopped at the bed where the little girl was sleeping. It was an even sadder sight for Lin's sore eyes: the girl was only five years old, but she was caught in a gunfire, after an operation the girl's left leg was cut off to the hip, and she lost sight of her left eye, countless numbers of stitches and scars were soiling the beautiful skin of the little girl. But the worst part was yet to come: after the girl wakes up, someone will have to tell her that her parents died in the very same gunfire that left her wounded and scarred.

Lin kissed the girl's forehead and left the ward. The moment she exited the ward pain-struck moans and screams of agony reached her ears. "How I hate war..."

((Your free will who to be, you can be a wounded soldier, a doctor, a soldier who brought his wounded friend, one of the enemy, etc.))

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
6 souls and 5 hearts

User Image
Those were the times when one would surely love to vanish from the dark and gloomy world. When a loved one passes away – one’s heart becomes hollow. And this is the tragic story of a hollow-hearted young woman and the men in her life.

The story begins in a small village where honest and happy people lived, where everyone were friends and there were no enemies. In this small village lived a simple girl – the teacher’s daughter and the ray of light in small children lives – Melody. She was a 19 year old girl with features that made boys follow her around and beg for her attention. But boys were never important to her, because she spent her days in the village’s orphanage where 21 boys and girls lived without parents or any relatives. Melody was a volunteer who helped teach the kids, cook them their meals, and tidy up. From a very early age Melody was taught that helping others is the key to feel whole. The village loved her for being so devoted and caring.

During the first days of autumn Melody and the orphans put on a small theatrical show for the village and that was when Melody stumbled for the first time just by laying her eyes on a face in the crowd. Her knees shook and she felt dizzy. After the show the owner of that very same face approached her to thank her for such a beautiful play. It was a young man’s face, tanned while working in the fields, the bronze tan enframed his dark green eyes, and his medium long hair reminded Melody of a warrior from Greek mythology who’s name was Jason. That day went on forever, with the man’s eyes haunting Melody’s mind only to be seen again the next morning. The man came to Melody’s house, asking her to go for a walk and that was the start of a beautiful, yet short-lived love story.

Melody and Thomas (the man) fell in love. Days, weeks and even months went by. Soon Melody turned 21 and that was when Thomas proposed, kneeling on one knee in front of Melody, holding a ring in his hand, looking up at Melody with his charming green eyes. It was a beautiful wedding, fit for a couple of royalty. It was the happiest day of Melody’s life. After the wedding Melody and Thomas moved into a house that was built for them by the people of the village. They started a wonderful life together, with no problems and no fights between them. Melody became a teacher just like her father and Thomas owned his own land with crops and a farm house full of animals. Life was treating them like a flower was treating the bees, until…

A year passed after the wedding when a dark cloud fell upon the village – a group of criminals escaped prison and joined forces - they attacked villages and cities that were in their path, killing people, stealing their money, burning their houses. Soon the group reached Melody’s village. All of the men gathered to protect what they loved; Thomas and Melody's father were among those brave men. But no matter the attempt, the men lost and were all mercilessly killed, but what they managed to accomplish was the lessened numbers of the bandits, which resulted in them leaving the village alone.

Sorrow and agony filled the homes of the dead men, their wives and children crying. Melody could not cope with the loss of her dearest and her beloved father for months. This was the reason why one day she packed her bags and left for a far away town, on the search for a way to forget her past life.

She came to a town of rich people and became a teacher of one aristocrat’s young son. She was at the age of 23 then. The town was peaceful and rich with it's culture, a magnificent cathedral stood in it’s center and a river ran through the town, dividing it into two sides. Every morning Melody traveled over the river to the other side where her pupil lived.

She spent every Sunday in the cathedral, praying and listening to a young priest preach and praise the God, admiring his every word. While she was not in the cathedral or teaching her pupil she liked to read books, that she took from the town’s library. Melody usually took a stack of three books and returned them after a week or so. Her most loved place to read was on the river bank, while watching small fishermen boats pass by. After long days of work and exploration Melody would come home to a bright, neat house where she was renting one of the two floors, the lower floor belonged to a man, a musician who lived alone.

((This is called “6 souls and 5 hearts” it means that there are five men to choose from: the young priest, a librarian, the musician, the aristocrat (a married man) or the aristocrat’s son who is 18 - 20 years old. If you are talented, then maybe you can play more than one character, just let me know which ones you are going to play and be sure to show their pictures. Keep in mind that this role play is not of modern times, this is around 1800-1850.))

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hallo's age

User Image
“Trick or treat!” Do any of you even know what those words mean? One person knows and she regrets ever finding out. Her name was Madeline, she was a cute 14 year old girl with white short hair and deep blue eyes. Her parent’s loved her, not to mention the boys of her home town. She lived in the year 1825. It was October 31st – Halloween. Like every single boy and girl of the town, she went around houses, played games, listened to ghost stories and carved pumpkins with everyone.

While the trick-or-treating went on Madeline and four more kids dared each other to go to an abandoned house that was believed to have ghosts living in it. It was the moment of truth, the five kids were standing at the door of the house as Madeline pushed it open, revealing a dark lobby with high stairs, leading to the second floor. As Madeline and two boys took a step inside a few bats flew out and the remaining two girls ran away screaming. Madeline and the boys laughed at the girls and continued inside. Everything seemed normal – just an abandoned house with lots of cobwebs, dust and some sleeping bats, until… Footsteps echoed from the second floor and slowly made their way down the stairs. As the boys heard it they screamed and ran for the door, as did Madeline, but just after the boys ran out the doors closed in front of her. She grabbed the handle and tried to open the door, hearing the footsteps coming closer from behind. She was hysterically scared, tears starting to fill her eyes. Suddenly the footsteps stopped and Madeline ceased as well, a cold hand with an emerald ring landed on Madeline’s shoulder and forcefully turned her around. She was facing a tall, skinny and pale woman with perfectly black hair and emerald green eyes. The woman bent forward and looked closely at Madeline’s eyes. “You had the courage to come here, although your knees were shaking the whole time. You, my dear Madeline, shouldn't waste your strength or abilities in this superstitious world, where everyone is scared of absolutely everything they don't understand.” The woman bent back with a smirk, letting go Madeline’s shoulder as Madeline shuddered. “How do you know my name?” The woman waved her hand lazily with an annoyed sigh. “That’s not what you came here for, is it? Now, I want to hear you say it.” Madeline’s face revealed fear and confusion. “Hear what, ma’am?” The woman looked surprised at the girl, then her strong, loud laugh sounded as candles lit up all over the house. “Were you born yesterday girl? Say the magic words you said hundreds of times tonight.” Madeline held her hands as if she was praying, her eyes closed. The woman’s eyes sharpened and her lips formed a bright smirk as she saw Madeline’s lips moving and a silent “Trick or treat” reached her ears. “That’s all I needed to hear.” Madeline sighed with slight relief. “And I choose trick!” Before Madeline could scream she felt her body becoming numb and the last thing she saw was the woman’s ring pointed at her forehead. “You are no longer Madeline, that name is not fit for a fiend like yourself. Your new name is Annamadeo, you are dead to your friends and family, only I know of your existence. You will live for hundreds of years until the curse is lifted. Don't try and escape your fate or blab to someone about this - in such a case you will perish into dust. You will age slowly, get used to it, my pet.”

She sat up in bed to the flash of lightening, panting slightly, moving her silver hair to the side. “How many times will I dream that night?...... It has been the same for the past 180 years…” She got out of bed, holding her head, after getting a glass of water she went back to her bedroom and looked out the window, looking over the city lights. The fiend the woman talked about was not visible unless Annamadeo herself wanted to show it. She was now at the human age of 20, and was living in London city. The year 2005, October 13th was the date on the calendar that hung beside the closet in her bedroom.

((Your own free choice who to be. For example: another fiend, a warlock in modern times, a scientist of the paranormal, or maybe a regular human.))

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Blood of a Virgo

User Image
On the cold autumn of 1810, when nights were getting longer and days were showered by intense rain, two small wells of pure deep water revealed themselves to this dark and gloomy world – the eyes of a baby girl, held in the arms of a young tired out woman. The woman had long blond hair and deep blue eyes, the same two features that the baby girl possessed as well. The father was nowhere to be seen but a group of maids surrounded the bed, looking at the miracle in the woman’s arms. “Mistress, she has your beauty.” Spoke one of the older maids. “But her face is the same shape as her father’s.” Spoke a younger maid, admiring the little girl. “I’m going to name her... Isabelle… Hm, yes, Isabelle von Christo.” Finally the young woman spoke, then kissed the baby’s head.

Almost 20 years later.
“Father! Father!” A young woman with curly blond hair and deep blue eyes ran across the hallways dressed in a short blue dress that looked a lot like the one from Alice in Wonderland. “Yes my jewel?! I’m here!” A man's voice answered from the mansion’s library. The girl ran into the library and went to her father, placing a letter on his desk. Her father slowly lowered a book he was reading and took the letter, raising a knife to open letters in his other hand. He slowly opened the envelope and took out a black piece of paper that was engraved with golden letters. “What does it say, father?” The man slowly looked through the words, then coughed and began to read out loud. “Doctor Charles von Christo, you and your family have been cordially invited to a masquerade ball at the Count’s manor. A carriage will be waiting for you outside your mansion on November 13th at exactly 9 in the evening.” The girl stood silent, then spoke rather shyly. “Are we going, father?” The man put the invitation aside and fixed his small reading glasses, then nodded with a small smile at the corner of his lips. The girl nodded in understanding and turned on her heel to leave. “Tell your mother. You should go and buy dresses as well as masks for the ball.” The girl rushed out of the library and straight to her mother.

After four days the night of the ball came and at exactly 9 in the evening a carriage was waiting outside the mansion. Three figures exited the mansion and made their way to the carriage. After they got inside the carriage moved and inside a conversation began between the girl and her parents. “I have heard about this Count, but I never found out anything in detail. What is he like? What he does for a living? Or how old is he?” The girl’s father laughed, then coughed like he always did before speaking. “Isabelle, the Count is a friend of mine, we do business together. He is not old if that is what you want to know, actually for such an ingenious way of business he is rather young. He is considered to be a rather mysterious man, he never reveals much about himself, but other than that, he is as normal as you and me.” The girl looked out the carriage window and repeated to herself. “Normal…”

With that thought on Isabelle's mind the carriage came to a stop and someone opened the doors, it was a butler wearing a long black coat with golden linings, a white flawless porcelain raven mask hid his face. He bowed to Isabelle and her parents, helping her and her mother out of the carriage. Now she felt like a small pebble on the seabed seeing a few hundred people climbing up high stairs to the entrance of the Count's manor. Music sounded from inside, dim lighting everywhere. It all looked so mysterious and yet so luring.

((No need to explain what your role in this play should be. Of course – the Count, you can make up his full name. I am not aiming for a sappy vampire romance here. A little bit more mystery, secrets and some action would be the right spice here. I think making my character interact with the Count as many times as possible (every time under certain circumstances) would be best. Maybe later on bring in a human male character to light a certain spark or something like that.
Biting my character on the first night is not acceptable, since it's just going to be boring from that point on.))

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
The Holy Bullet

User Image
A holy war raging across the lands that were once peaceful and tranquil. The war began, when a group of strange beings, who called themselves “The Order” came out of nowhere, trying to make people believe, that they were praying to the wrong God. Those beings were not humans, but they looked a lot like human. Some say they turn into horrifying beasts at night and kill people who don’t want to accept their new God. No one really knew what God they prayed to, but a few had a hunch that their God might not be a God for that matter.

As this war went on and reached the lands of the Celtics, some gave in without a fight, but there were those, who sacrificed their lives in order to prove their passion for their true God. The shadow of deaths and massacre spread across to the town of Dwelling. People were forced out of their homes and rounded up in the cathedral square. A group of executioners were walking around the terrified pack, asking one by one, what God they believed in, those who answered wrong were either shot in the place they stood or chained and taken away to a horrible place, where no one remained alive for more than three days. Scenes as men being killed, their wives and children screaming in agony only to be shot mercilessly were a normal sight that day. As more people were killed or taken away, less of them remained in the square, but it seemed that they were protecting someone as they stood in a perfect tight circle around the center. It was almost nightfall as there were almost no people left, to reveal that everyone were trying to hide the cathedral’s priest, his young daughter and his older son. One of the executioners noticed this and approached the priest, readying his gun. “You! Old man!” The man called out, pointing his finger at the old priest. “Me?” The old man answered. “Yes, you. If you agree to accept our God, we will leave you alive along with your kids, but if you don’t – we’ll shoot you so their little eyes can see the death of their foolish father, we’ll take the boy by force and make him a soldier of our one and only God and as for your daughter – let’s say she will make a good reproduction unit in the near future. So, old man, what do you say?” The priest’s daughter clinged to her father’s mantle closer. “Daddy, no…” She sobbed. The priest stroked the little girl’s head before speaking firmly. “I have devoted my life for my true God and even at the face of death – I will still pray for him and only him. I am not afraid of death, because my God will-“ Before the priest could finish, the man shot him in the forehead, releasing another shot at his chest as he fell over dead. The little girl screamed hysterically, falling to her knees beside her father, talking to him through heavy sobs. “Daddy, please wake up. Daddy!” The executioner smirked, then looked at the priest’s son. “So what will your answer be? Are you going to join us or do you wish to end up as your old man over there?” The boy looked back at his dead father and his little sister, then lowered his head in sadness, mumbling. “I’ll join you.” As the little girl heard this, she rushed to her brother. “No, Joshua, please, you can’t accept their God so easily, does our father’s sacrifice mean nothing to you?” She screamed at him, punching his chest with her weak fists. The boy frowned and punched her in the stomach. “He was a fool.” The girl sobbed out of pain, kneeling on the stone paved ground of the square. “Why..?” She hissed through pain. As this scene went on, another executioner walked up and looked down at the girl. “Leave her, we have what we came for – I’m sure she won’t dare deny our God in the future, after seeing how mighty he is. Let’s go boy.” The man placed his large hand on Joshua’s head, ruffling his hair as the three of them walked off, leaving the girl on the ground beside her father, surrounded by hundreds of corpses.

As the moon appeared up high, some corpses started to move – there were other survivors who were also kids, who hid under dead adults unnoticed. The massacre had ended, leaving 12 survivors that night. All of them were terrified, but had become stronger after facing death and avoiding it. The next morning every single corpse was buried in the cemetery and prayed for by the children.

Twelve years later.

“Grab them! Don’t let those scum get away!” A young woman’s voice shouted in the middle of a forest as an armed group were chasing after three men. The girl caught up to one of them and released a bullet straight at his lower back, sending him crashing face forward to the ground. The girl walked up to him and kicked him in the side to roll him over, looking down at his face. “Remember me?” She smirked at the groaning man on the ground as his eyes widened. “No, it can’t be-“”-Yes, it can. Say your prayers, but they won’t save you – you’re going straight to hell, b*****d!” She shouted before releasing a round of bullets at the man’s body, leaving him in a pool of blood as she heard shots in two different directions that were followed by shouts of men. “Exterminated!” The girl smiled looking up at the blue sky. She was the dead priest’s daughter – a 20 year old young woman named Alice. She had grown up to lead a troop of rebels – the survivors of that bloody night. “Onward!!” She shouted, setting off towards the nearest town.

((There are many options to choose from of who to be in this role play, I can give a few examples: an old God’s priest, a leader of another rebel group, one of the enemy, the leader of the enemy, Alice’s traitor brother Joshua and so on. But keep in mind that this is not of modern times, the only inhuman abilities belong to "The Order" and the world for this story is made up, so lands can have names that don't exist in real life.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff