Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

You once heard of Romeo and Juliet, how their love was seperated by the hatred of their families and that they killed themselves to be with each other. Now, there is some truth to this Tradgety by William Shakespeare, but there was more than one and it was not their families that seperated them. The bonds that seperated them was that one was of light and the other was of darkness.

Rules:
-Please follow the ToS of Gaia,
-This is my RP, what i say goes,
-No Godmodding, please,
-Be kind to everyone, it only makes it look like you're an idot when you're not.
-Semi, Lit, or Pro, it does not matter to me, just no one liners.
-Send me the Profiles, do not post them.
-The pm must say "A Red Rose for my love," for a guys profile and "I accept your Rose" for a female.
-stick to the character skeleton that i provide.

Character Skeleton:
Username:
Name:
Race:
Alignment: (Light or Dark)
Abilities: (If any and there is a limit of three)
Weapons: (limit of three)
History: (Everyone has a story, please share it.)
Looks: (description or pic, please send pic in a Url)
Anythingelse:

~Accepted Characters~

Dark Characters:
Username:Luna_Wolfwind
Name: Arto'Findel "Arto" for short
Race: Dark Elf
Alignment: Dark
Abilities: Lightening, Shadow Magic, and Fire Magic
Weapons: Long sword, Staff, Bow and Arrow
History: Arto traveled the world and found that his people were wrong in their conquest to destroy the light relms. His mother and father are the leaders of the Darkelves, and he choses to follow their orders but only to a certain extent. He believes in the balance of equality but knows that he must remain dark to keep that balance.
Looks: Arto
Anythingelse: Very straight foward and very rarely understands human humor, he is also a helpless romantic.

Username:Unoa-Chan
Name: Konstantinos "Tony" Tzavaurus
Race: Human, Italian/Greek
Abilities: N/A
Weapons: 6-inch Blade Knife, Bow and Arrow, Ring
History: Tony was raised in a small village in Greece, being around all the same people his entire life. He had to take care of his little sisters most of the time as a student, his Father having gone off to war a little while back. He was known to all of his lady friends as the one who flirts with anything that has a skirt, His nickname "Fascino," or "Charming" coming into play. He grew into the tradition of becoming a trained warrior, off to bring back his father and later take his place once he was 21.
Looks: Tony
Anythingelse: Tony always wears a crimson red ring, one that he was given his great-grandfather. It holds the power to heal those with good intentions, but give the power to control fire to he or she who wears it.

Username: Bunit
Name: Brendan Caine Maccaulay
Age: (I'd say several centuries to be sure) He looks to be about mid-twenties
Race: Demigod
Abilities: Some fairy magic, prophetic.
Weapons: Fairy poison dipped dagger, a spear
History:
Born to a general in the Tuathe Danan war with the Formonians over who had right to rule, Brendan was dumped upon his father shortly after birth; his mother MorrĂ­gan wasn't much of a maternal type, but because of her had been gifted with power that was known to few. He's naturally good at planning battles, and is now a Lieutenant General for his country's army. Known as a hard man, Brendan is logical and less than sympathetic to most cases, believing that one should take control of his or her own life.
It's because of this that he doesn't flaunt his heritage, and simply states when asked that it's better that his mother wasn't around. Truthfully, it was. Far less catastrophes had been the effect of her keeping distance than when she chose to get involved.
Few of the Dark Faes know who he is, and he's willing to bribe them so that they don't call him by what his name means, or by what could be considered his birth rite. He has worked his way up in ranks by sheer determination, and would not like to give tongue-waggers a reason to doubt his command.
Looks: ~x~
Anythingelse: I'll pm you if I need more added. ^.^

Username: jeune demoiselle
Name: Keera Andovar
Race: Dark Elf
Abilities: Telepathy (she can communicate mentally, but not read minds in the strictest sense)
Weapons: Bow/arrows, dagger
History: Keera is a servant to the leaders of the Dark elves, following in the footsteps of her parents and their parents before them. She speaks many languages and, as a result, is often used as a translator or, more rarely, a diplomat. She is largely self-educated and learned much of what she knows now by spending free time sneaking into the private library of her master and mistress. When she was younger, she had also often run away from home to "explore" different places, even in the light realms. Though she does not often do this anymore, she still considers the people of the light realm to be good people.
Looks: xXx
Anything else: n/a

Username: Kendalls Sin
Name: Echo Tride
Race: Mermaid (Only in when i touch water, I have a mermaid tail!)
Abilities: Control Over water, Telekinesis
Weapons: Machine Gun, Swiss Army Knife
History: Echo was born under water an hour before her sister, Misty. Echo and Misty were protecters of the land, when Echo decided to join the dark side after getting a threat that if she didn't join, she would die. Echo didn't tell anyone about the threat, but she kept getting into being dark, until a demon took her over and she had been evil ever since, her and Misty live together currently and she knows Misty will always give her a chance. Echo loves Misty and tries to find light in herself everyday, but sadly cant.
Looks:
Mermaid Form:~xXx~
Human Form: ~xXx~
Anythingelse: Nope(:

Light Characters:

Username: grrr~Kitty~grrr
Name: Alice Rane
Race: Fae
Alignment: Light
Abilities: control of fire
Weapons: a dagger, a sword, bow and arrow
History: Alice is a wandered. She gets tired of one location very quickly, and will leave in the middle of the night without saying good bye to anyone. Her parents have been trying to turn her into a preistess for as long as she can remember, but then Alice left, and now they can't find her. She's finally free.
Looks: Me.
Anythingelse: Loves to sing, is the very definition of a free spirit

Username: Namiko Ai
Name: Layla Kaish
Race: Elf
Abilities: healing, water magic
Weapons: bladed staff, Bow and arrows, Ocean Crystal Pendant
History: Layla's parents are the King and Qween of the light Elves. She was kidnapped when she was younger by a band of Dark Elf Warrors but later excaped. Now she roams the land with her friend.
Looks: Layla
Anythingelse: N/A

Username: Rinai-chan
Name: Ariru Tyrmitore (It roughly translates to Silverdream for her first name, and Mistresses of the Moon for her house name)
Age: 214 (looks about 16-17, is still pretty much a child)
Race: Elf
Abilities: Healing, control over water and over plants
Weapons: Daggers and the crystals she uses to help with her magick.
History: Her mother died not long after she was born, but survived long enough to give her her name, so that as she slept her mother could watch over her. Her father is highly over protective of her and she is usualy forced to stay in their own area, though at times her curiousity gets the better of her and she has ventured out into their elven city. Because her her mothers death and her fathers over protection, she is very naive about the world, and the war between light and dark.
Looks: Soft lightly tanned skin, deep, beautiful brown eyes that glow gold when she is angered or uses her magick, she is short for her species but has ample hips, a small-ish chest, and long curvy legs. She has soft delicate fingers and a gentle aura that people love and makes it easy for her to make friends, it also means that she has many young men of her race wanting her hand in marrige.
Anythingelse: She loves to sing and is quite the little artist, she also doesn't like fighting and when ever she see's someone injured and bleeding, whether that be from friend or foe, she has an instinctive impulse to heal them.

Username: Namiko Ai
Name: Hao Asakura
Race: Dhamphyr (half human half vampire)
Alignment: Light (has no choice, he is Layla's servant)
Abilities: similar to those of a vampire, none of the weaknesses.
Weapons: short sword, cross pendant that comes apart and turns into a small knife, wooden stake.
History: Hao follows Layla, he has been her servant since they were children. He was kidnapped along with Layla and he helped in their escape.
Looks: Hao
Anythingelse:n/a

Username: Luna_Wolfwind
Name: Luna von Wolflied
Race: Shape-Shifter
Abilities: Shape-Shifting, hightened senses and strength, empathy (can sense others emotions)
Weapons: small hunting knife
History: Luna has served Prince Arto since she was a child, although he thought he was training a wolf pup he was actually training a humani shape-shifter. She chooses to stay near Arto because of his potential to become a light one. She loves to help people whom are near by but also tends to get left behind when she is helping some innocent child. She accidently got stuck in wolf form for the last one hundred.
Looks: ~xXx~
Anythingelse: she tends to be a little kinder and gentler than most people want her to be, very innocent at times and others very cruel.

Username: Invisible Swamp Monster
Name: Misty Tride
Race: Mermaid *Only in water*
Abilities: Control over water and seeing the future
Weapons: None
History: Misty was born near the beach about an hour after her sister, Echo. Her and her sister grew up as the protectors of the land. But things went bad when her sister defected to the dark side. Rumors spread for years but nobody really knows why. Today Misty has forgiven her sister and welcomed her back to live with her. Sadly, she knows her sister is still bad but decides that everybody needs another chance, even evil. Misty dedicates her life to helping people and is always trying to turn her sister good again.
Looks: Mermaid Form- xXx
Human Form- xXx
Anythingelse: None

Couplings.
Alice=Arto
Layla=Hao (somewhat unofficial)
Ariru=
Tony=
Keera =
Brendan=
Luna=

User Image

Dark elves,they're supposed to be evil right?

Arto walked along the city street, he had his face hidden behind a cloak as he made his way into an Inn. All he wanted was a safe place to rest and regain his strength before facing his parents once again. He had failed for a third time in recapturing the gem of Ocean's Waters. This was not exactly the best thing to happen to him but it was not the worst. He got a key to his room and went inside calmly. He threw his weapons on the bed and went to the fireplace to start a fire. "Fire,"He muttered, the fire errupted brightly and some of the candles lit up as well.

...Then why am I so helplessly in love?
User Image
Alice landed in a little forest oustide a small town. She'd been flying on and off for the past three days away from the last town she'd stayed in, and had decided this place looked good enough to stay in for a few days. Alice always landed in forests, or out of the way areas since it always made to much of a scene if she landed in the town square. She folded her wings now, and made her way into the town, looking around for a place to get some food, and to stay the night. She found a little inn, and went inside. "A room, please." She said to the man who ran the place, handing over the money. The man eyed her for a moment, then gave her a key. Alice made her way upstairs and to her room.
User Image

Arto could sense some people walking in, one was an innnocent Fae, he also sensed that there were people whom wanted to do her harm. He walked down the stairs, pulling his hood closer to his face, and went up to the bar to order some food. When he saw that the Fae had went to her room he grabbed his food and went to his room. The fae was beautiful from what little he had seen but he did not want to get into more trouble than he was already in. He passed her by while she was trying to get the key to open the door. "Here let me help you."He took the key from her and turned it sharply to the right, this was always his favorite trick with the women. The door swung wide open and small sparks of blue lightening left the handle. He started to walk away. "These doors are tricky and old...don't feel too bad about not being able to open it."

User Image
Alice was having a difficult time with her key, and was getting ready to just melt off the lock. Then an elf came up, and twisted the key for her. Alice smiled. "Thanks!" She called after the elf. Alice went in and sat her few posestions on the bed, and flicked her hand at the fire place so that a blaze started and the room would be warm when she got back. She then left the room and hurridly caught up with the elf. "I'm Alice. Is there anyway I could pay you back?" She asked. This was her own little test. The players would go for a kiss or a grab, while the gentlmen would turn her down. Those in the middle of the two usually just asked for her to pay for their dinner, or something along those lines.
User Image

Arto smiled softly at the Fae, normally people did not bother with coming to ask him for payment. "I would ask the lady to accompany me for supper."He was putting up a small test of his own. He wanted to see how far he could get without messing things up with her and see if she could figure out that he was a dark elf instead of a normal one. Something about her was more beautiful that most Fae's he had come across. He tugged at the cloak hood to hide his face a little better, that was the quickest way that he could be discovered by at least humans. That was his greatest of fears, well that and his parents.

User Image

Hao opened the door to the Inn, "Princess, are you sure it is safe for you here. Those dark elves could be following us. You could be in danger here."

User Image

"Oh, Hao I'll be fine and I told you to just call me Layla. No one here needs to know that I am or ever was a princess. Most likely they will start asking question or try and capture us." Layla smiled as she followed him inside.

User Image
Alice smiled. He passed her little test, and he had an origional answer, too! "Alrighty then." Alice agreed cheerfully. She watched him tug the cloak over his face a bit more, but didn't comment. Alice never bothered to hide her race, like some others. She was proud to be Fae, and din't care who knew. It wouuld come back to bite her in the butt one day, and she recognised that. Until that day came, however, she didn't care much. "So, may I know your name?" She asked, bumping him with her shoulder.
User Image

Arto grinned as he slowly pushed the hood back, noticing that people were not looking in their direction. "Though i normally do not tell people my name openly i will tell you, it is Arto Findel, though you may call me Arto." He smiled as he leaned all his weight on one side.

((grr, brain dead))
User Image
Alice smiled when he said he didn't tell most people his name. "Well then, don't feel speacial?" She asked lightly. She went over to the bar, and sat down. She glanced at him as he lowered his head, and smiled. Though...there was something about him that seemed off. She shook off the feeling and looked at the bar tender. "Vegtable soup and water for me please" She asked sweatly. Alice never drank after one inccedent where she was drunk and flew at the same time. Not a fun landing.
User Image

Arto looked at the bartender, "Loaf of bread, some cheese and a mug of ale please." He placed enough money on the table to pay for both of them and a couple more meals between the two. But the money was dark elf money, easy to tell the difference, but there was nothing anyone could do about it. Like anyone wanted to fight him. "May i ask what the lady's name is?"

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
~Keera Andovar~

A young elven woman sat alone at a corner table, sipping from a large mug of ale. A hood covered most of her face in shadow, though curls of her dark hair peeked out from it. The woman's eyes flitted this way and that, observing the inn's other customers. A petite blonde light elf, accompanied by a Dhampyr, entered the inn and caught the dark elf's notice. The latter got up from her seat and weaved her way through the crowd of people, eventually reaching the unusual couple and bowing low. "Keera Andovar at your service." The woman's voice was soft but deep.
User Image
"Alice" She replied with a light smile. It was then that she saw his money. She frowned, then looked back at him. "You're a dark elf?" She asked quietly. She had one hand behind her back, slipping her dagger from it's hidden spot in the waist band of her breeches. He hadn't given her a reason to attack thus far, but she would be prepared. She was of the light, after all, and he most certainly was not.
User Image

Arto rolled his eyes. "Did it really take you this long to figure it out? and don't bother with that rink-a-dink weapon, i'm far too old to bother loosing to someone as young as you." He held a serious look in his eyes. "Besides, i come in peace, i only look for a special item that my...the King and Queen want."

User Image
Alice raised an eyebrow, and, instead of putting the dagger back in her waist band, stuck it in her sleeve. She ignored his question about how long it took her. She didn't see the need to grace it with an answer. "And why, excatly, should I trust you?" She asked, her voice coo, but calm. She'd been attacked by the dark ones before, and it was not an experiance she enjoied, exactly. She wondered what he'd come to get.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff