Welcome to Gaia! ::

Head Count?

})({ 1 100.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

User Image
This RP has no real plot line, other then being set in the 1800s, at an old Tavern and Inn.
I do this because I feel its important for everyone to have the creative freedom they might want. This lets people built their own stories and plot lines with the other people rping with them. You can interact with several people, and you can have the creative freedom to develop a story line.
Yaoi/Yuri and such is accepted, along with demons and all of that.
Romance and action is highly encouraged
Please Try to Find a picture for your rp char. It helps everyone out in the rp
So in turn, the rules are simple.

User Image
*Follow TOS Rules
*No god modding
*cussing is allowed and encouraged, but please, lets keep it at a respectable level
*Try not to criticize others and their style of rping
PLEASE! Keep It Literate. One Liners are NOT allowed. I know it gets hard to post sometimes, writers block, bad day, etc. But everyone can do more then one line. Please try to keep it 4 to five lines minimum!!
*I would like this to be long term, lasting more than just a few hours worth
*Have Fun!!

(Please send me your profile Skeletons in a PM before I put them up)
(Having more then one character is allowed and encouraged)
User Image

[b]Gaia Name:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Bio: (At least a paragraph please)[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
User Image
(Interested in having your Rp or Anything up here? Let me know biggrin )

User Image

User Image

User Image

Want to help promote us? Now's your chance! biggrin Just copy and paste the code and tada! It would be wonderful for business! I promise heart

User Image
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/the-red-rose-tavern-and-inn-rp-almost-open/t.54270519/][IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/mweav001/RedRoseTavernBanner.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/the-red-rose-tavern-and-inn-rp-almost-open/t.54270519/][img]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/cute_grrl10101/red_rose3.jpg[/img][/url]

Just a note:
People inactive in the rp for more then a month (without any warning) will be taken off the list. If this happens to you and you want to come back, just let me know and you can rejoin. I'd just prefer to keep active members up so people know who's still rping.

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Name: Cute_grrl1010101
Name: Elizabeth Kendail
Race: Human
Appearance:
Elizabeth Kendail
Bio: A strong and powerful Warrior, Elizabeth has a cold, rough exterior to her, making it hard for people to get close. While on a search for a man, Dorian, Elizabeth decides to find a place where she could go to rest for a while. Shes badly torn up, and from the looks of it has probably been walking for days. In the end, the Tavern she decides to rest at is given to her by her old friend when he leaves. Owning the bar now, Elizabeth looks for help around the Inn while shes away on buisness.
Other: Not much is known about her. Shes oddly mysterious, and keeps mostly to herself. Shes a smart alack, and is in no way hesitant to tell people her opinion. Shes a great Archer, and a better swordsman. But her mystery seems to hold more to the story then whats truly there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Name: Cute_grrl1010101
Name: Virgina Von Hemburg
Appearance: Virgina
Bio: As the only daughter of king Artur Von Hemburg, Virgina grew up having a rich and wealthy lifestyle. Never having to work a day in her life, Virginia was used to people doing everything for her. Stubborn, cold, and extremely pompous, Virginia wasn't one to attract people on the personality rating. But, what she lacked in Personality, she made up for immensely in her good looks, which she was extremely vain upon. Virginia grew up in the castle, never really setting foot outside the gates until now.
Other: none at the moment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Name -- Orgasmic Dreams
Name -- Ofelia Vatulori Landora
Age -- Appears 22, actually 73
Gender -- Female
Race -- Shape-Shifter
Appearence -- Ofelia
Bio -- The whispers started the moment Ofelia was born. Whispers of the oddities that surrounded the newborn. The most common to be heard were the questions of how the daughter of the kind and helpful baker and his sweet wife was such a tragedy in the small town. Nobody knew why or how it had happened but dispite her deformity, her parents loved her for she was the only child they had and will ever have. Most of the people of the town were frightened by the childs coal black eyes and the light gray leathery wings that took root on her shoulder blades. Because of this occurence her parents friends that once would visit often barely visited at all, and if they did they visited the baker at his bakery when they knew the child was not around.
The baker and his wife were not embarassed by their child nor wished to hide her away but felt that it was best to keep her away from all the frightened looks, the scowls and the hate that she would receive if she were to walk into the village. So that was how Ofelia grew up. Shielded from the outside world and kept in her home. There was one incident when she was eight. The curiousity to what was going on in the town and why her parents wouldn't let her leave the house grew over powering. When her mother had left to run something to the bakery for her father she had snuck out. She loved it, it was so pretty out until things turned ugly. Other children saw her, seeing that she was different picked up rocks and threw them at her. As she ran the children chased with their parents just standing and watching. Her mother heard the commotion as she was leaving the bakery and found a weeping and terrified Ofelia running towards her with the other kids chasing her. The moment the other mothers saw the bakers wife they immediately called for their children and disappeared. Her mother carried the cut and bruised Ofelia as the girl apologized over and over again for leaving home through her tears. After that Ofelia thought herself to be a monster and never left the house.
On that terrible day that was now a distant nightmare to Ofelia, she found her powers of shifting her form. As her mother was putting salve on one of the more severe cuts on one of her wings she flinched from the pain and her legs morphed into those of a kangaroo. She morphed endlessly until she was finally able to return her human legs. As she grew older her control over the power grew stronger as the power itself grew.
It was a couple days after her twenty-second birthday that Ofelia noticed something strange, she didn't seem to be changing like one normally did when they grew older, and because of this she realized that she was no longer aging. Knowing that she couldn't live in the hateful town any longer she left in the dead of night and only returned in disguise to her parents funeral twenty years later. Ever since then she travels in the shape of a normal human afraid to show her true form for the way she had been treated as a child.

Other -- She is timid, but she is kind and strong and could be made a powerful ally.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Name: The Phoebus Apollo
Name: Druscilla {Von} Horston, often known as "Dru."
Race: Vampire
Appearance:
Druscilla and her brother, Larten. ♥
Personality: Quick witted, quiet, emotional, and romantic, loving, and hermit-ish. When angry, she is ferocious and tends to spit venom.
Bio: Druscilla's Father was Vur Horston. She knew nothing of her mother, only what her father dared to reveal to her when she was younger, after she was turned into one of them. What was left of her family split up when she was 100 years old; The only Horstons left living to that day were her Father, Vur, her elder brothers, Josiah and Larten, and her younger sister, Ariana. Josiah was the victim of an attack when he was 130 years old - being three years her senior, he died when she was 127. All of her living family members had been turned into vampires before she had; Dru was turned when she was 17 by a close, close friend.
She had met this friend at Cambridge University, studying under John Dalton, learning about atomic theory, etc. They promptly took a liking to each other and spent most of their time together. She found out that he was a vampire, and was turned into one herself, quite promptly. Oddly enough, her whole family had been turned into vampires before she had, and so it was of her own choice.
In later years, vampire hunters entered her life, and the life of her family. Mentioned earlier, her brother, Josiah, was killed in an attack. The wretched hunters killed him and started a blood feud between the Horstons and well, whoever they were. From the time Josiah was murdered until present day, Vur and Ariana hunted and retaliated against the hunters. Dru and her brother Larten were forced into hiding at one point, and succeeded in escaping certain death multiple times, but years later, the hunters found them again and continue to hunt both Larten and Druscilla unmercifully, as well as their father and sister.
Larten is Druscilla's eldest brother. He still walks the earth and is her only family member who remains in-contact with Druscilla on a monthly basis, at least. They frequently visit each others' homes and help each other out. They're close, connected by a telepathic link.
Abilities: Druscilla moves at speeds unable for the human eye to see, has superhuman strength, and connects with the minds of those willing to share their thoughts with her. She is unable to be in sunlight for more than an hour or so, and her strength is limited to her amount of energy. She can survive mostly on animal blood and chooses to do so. Dru is also prone to ear splitting headaches when exposed to sunlight for too long, or when trying to contact someone through telepathy for extensive time periods.
Weapons: Dru carries four knives; both strapped to her thighs and two concealed in her boots, if she's wearing boots. If they're not in her boots, they're strapped to her ankles. She also wears a blade on her waist; it is known as Artemis. Her fangs, and claws are also used as weapons in combat if necessary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Name:Cute_grrl1010101
Name: Ella Carlyle
Race: Part Human Part Element Controller
Appearance:
Ella
Carlyle
Bio: Having never met her parents, Ella grew up as any normal girl would. She had been raised by an older couple trying to make a living selling pottery in a little town, Ella grew up having a very simple life, which she enjoyed. But something always bothered her. She never felt like everyone else. It wasn't until much later in life that she learned of the powers she had, and found someone who could teach her how to control them.
Other: Ella's a shy and smart girl, always trying to make friends with the people she meets. Shes a little hesitant with her powers around others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Name:The Phoebus Apollo
Name: Ellasandra Elenora Crepsley. {Ella}
Race: Half Human / Half Winged Demon.
Appearance: Ellahumanlooking/Ella's wings.
Ella has large, black, feathered wings she can conceal underneath her skin. They may appear when she is or is not in her demon form. Her teeth are pointed, and her skin is very fair. She burns easily in sunlight, and always wears long sleeved clothes and tight, black, leather pants and steel-toe, black, leather boots. Her eyes change from a black to a dark, dirty, yellow with her mood. Eragorn never leaves her side, EVER.
Bio: Ella and Eragorn haven't been separated since Ella was four years old. They were best friends and developed a strong connection; so strong they can communicate with each other telepathically. They can hear each others thoughts when the other lets them into their head, but it doesn't take each others permission to sense their emotions. When either of them is stressed or happy or anything, the other is the same. They share feelings and thoughts, they share everything. Their bond has grown stronger since Ella was fifteen years old - Ella and Eragorn were enslaved together and sold to a horrible trainer. Ella was captivated because of her demon side - it was ruthless and relentless. She was beaten until it showed itself then beaten more. Eragorn was beaten as well but not as badly, he was more docile and listened - where as they beat Ella until Elenora showed up. Ella was changed forever - she turned vegan and never allowed Eragorn to hunt anywhere near her and clean off the blood on his muzzle and paws before he returned to her. She was scared of violence and anything else of the sort.
Weapons: Ella carried a small katana, strapped to her left hip. Two daggers were hidden in her boots, and Eragorn kind of qualified as a weapon as well, since he never left her side and defended her in any situation.
Abilities: Ella is extremely strong, can fly [when her wings are present], and has all demonly powers in her human form.
Other: Eragorn can speak aloud, but prefers to speak to Ella through telepathy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Name: cute_grrl1010101
Name: Penelope Fosse
Appearance: Penny
Bio: Sexy and Sultry, Penelope has an act for hitting on the guys. With charm and good looks, she tend to get anyone and anything that she wants, and is used to having things her way. Always having lived the lifestyle she wanted, Penny grew up to be a bit of a snob. Shes opinionated and has no problem telling it how it is; or at least how she thinks it is. Shes witty and good with comebacks, and tends to be able to hold her own and be independent.
Other: She can be seen flirting or gallivanting around with a different man nearly every single night. She gets bored quickly, and always finds herself moving on. Having a sweet and innocent look, she comes off as cute and shy, until she opens her mouth. In all truth, her life gets a little lonely, but she shakes it off with some wine, a man on her arm, and good music. She also tends to be smarter then she looks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Name~ Orgasmic Dreams
Name~ Valerie Quoar Isharn
Age~ I look about 23, but I am 1694 years old
Gender~ Female
Race~ Cubi, don't ask what kind cause I don't know either
Appearance~ Valerie I also have wings, the top half of my wings are pure white feathers, the bottom half is leathery skin like a bat.
Bio~ What's there to say? My dad was a cubi as well as my mother and they both had bat wings. We inherited a huge fortune from my grandfather when he died. I lived a rather normal life wit two loving parents that supported me, no matter what I did. Sure, I made some pretty stupid decisions in life when I was younger, but I've managed to make up for those. My wings were always an unasked question in the house, to the point where my parents even went to a doctor to figure out what had happened and how I had half angel looking wings and half the wings of a bat. So, when I was about 900, I took off to go travel. I was tired of home and all the little fights and disagreements that seemed to always happen there. It just wasn't for me. I still keep in touch with my parents, tell them about my training and my adventures. There are those days that I miss them enough to want to go home, but I fight that urge every time it happens. I prefer my new lifestyle to the one I had before. I feel more free and I while I'm not afraid to show my true nature around, the wings on my back and those on my head, I find it's easier to travel looking like a human. Only in specific parts of the world though when there are those humans who hate anything that is weird to them.
Other~ I'm slightly sadistic. I admit it. But only to those who have royally pissed me off. I'm a social being. Sure I live off emotion and I like to be around it, but I still like being out in public and around other beings. I also tend to like my peace and quiet just like everyone else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Name: punk_priestess_kikyo
Name:Isis
Race:Neko
Appearance: Isis
Bio: (At least a paragraph please) A sweet neko, with a mysterious past. She tends not to talk much about her past, but doesn't find it hard to talk with others about themselves. Though others think her shy and innocent there is a will of iron when pushed to far. She hopes to never have to show her dark side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Name:
XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX
Name:
Aset EveningStar
Race:
Human
Appearance:
Aset EveningStar
Bio:
She remembers nothing of her past as all. Only that she woke up near a tavern inn only knowing her name. Which was Aset Eveningstar.

Her past that was forgotten.
She had once been a goddess of Egypt, for she had been the wife and mother of Horus. Many worshiped her as the ideal wife and mother. She did her best to watch over the people of Egypt. Many of the other gods and goddesses knew they could come to her and talk if they had problems. She never minded helping another out when she could.

Until she talked back to Horus on his method for treating other gods and goddesses who he was displeased with. Aset told him that she would not longer stay in the havens with him if he didn't change. The next thing she knew, she felt a great pain in her head before she blacked out. It was the last thing she saw before she lost her memory.
Other:
She falls asleep instantly if she drinks red wine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Name: nerdi_kitti
Name: Felicia Marks
Race:Elven/Demon
Appearance:A LiTTL3 BiT LoN3LY
Bio: Felicia's mother was raped by a demon king and became pregnant with Felicia. She died while having her, leaving Felicia in the hands of her elven leaders. Though they took her in, they never treated her like they did the other members of the clan because she was half demon.
At fifteen, Felicia left to search for the man that raped her mother and kill him. She fought along side great warriors to get to where she wants and learn how to murder a demon.
She's opinionated, a huge smart a**, but most of the time, she's optimistic and cheerful. She always puts on a brave face even when she's scared out of her mind.

Other: She carries an arrangement of scars on her back from an incident with a possessed man. She carries a dagger but no other weapons. She keeps her wings, what part that doesn't go into her skin, hidden under a hoodie. Her horns only come out if angered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Name: lethargicMonster
Name: Kasey Shearer
Race: Caucasian
Appearance: Kasey
Bio: Kasey is your basic runaway, she left home to pursue something better than she has now. Her parents are out looking for her, but she knows they'll never catch her. Right now she's staying at the hotel to seek shelter. She want's a guy to call her own...but she'll have to wait I guess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Name: SirenNightMon
Name: Eris
Race: A proud cat demon
Appearance: Eris
Bio: An assassin for the higher ups in her clan she takes great pride in her job. She doesn’t socialize much outside her clan. This is her first time outside and she is excited to explore the world. She is shy at first but once she warms up to people is loud and boisterous. Because of the way she was raise she doesn’t understand most social situations. When fighting she prefers her daggers and hand to hand combat, but can use fire magic if necessary. She doesn’t have great control over her magic in general and prefers not to use it at all.
Other: Talks…..a lot

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Larten Horston
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Larten & his sister Druscilla. <3
Personality: Quiet, Intellectual, Loving, Family-Oriented, Mysterious.
Bio: Larten's father was Vur Horston. He was the only of his siblings that knew his mother and preferred not to talk about her. She was some of the reason of his recurring nightmares. His family split up on his sister's, Druscilla Horston, 100th birthday. On that day, his brother Josiah was attacked and killed by a band of humans that had been entwined in their lives since Larten had been born. For the last 57 years, Vur and Ariana had been hunting the attackers of Josiah. Larten was the only of his kin to keep in contact with Dru and it was very seldom, for he had reasons of his own, to stay hidden from the world. The rest of Larten's history will be revealed through time.
Weapons: Larten carried concealed knives in his boots, and under his vest. Instead of concealing his sword like his sister, he kept it strapped to his left side at all times. It was made of indestructible steal, and inlaid with the same gold pattern as his sister's armor. He had no name for this precious sword. He only referred to it as My Lady, for it seemed to speak to him when he was in battle.
Abilities:Larten could move at speeds unable for the human eye to see, had superhuman strength, and could connect with the minds of those willing or unwilling to share information with him. He is unable to be in sunlight for more than an hour or so, and his strength is limited to his amount of energy. Larten is also prone to ear splitting headaches when exposed to sunlight for too long, and super burns on his skin. He also gets horrible headaches when contacting someone through telepathy for extensive time periods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gaia Name:
Cute_grrl1010101
Name:
Devin Astaire
Race:
Human
Appearance:
Devin Astaire
Bio:
His mother died a few months after he was born by a league of assassins, and his father took care of him until Devin turned 17. Once of age, he moved out like any normal boy. He never learned how to fight or be a blacksmith like most of the boys in his town, but instead became an excellent cook. Taking his skills, he befriended a girl by the name of Elizabeth Kendail, and kept her very-exclusive secret that she was an assassin. Owning The Red Rose Tavern and Inn, Elizabeth Hired Devin as her chef, and he now works at his leisure.
Other:
Having no real skills in the outside world, Devin sticks to his cooking, having fun with the little archery hes learned from Elizabeth. Hes a sweet and kind man, and tried his best to please the people around him. Normally up for tricks and mischief, you will normally find him stuck between a water balloon fight or midnight walk through the assassins forbidden forest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Eragorn.
Race: Wolf Demon.
Appearance:Eragorn.
Bio: Ella and Eragorn haven't been separated since Ella was four years old. They were best friends and developed a strong connection; so strong they can communicate with each other telepathically. They can hear each others thoughts when the other lets them into their head, but it doesn't take each others permission to sense their emotions. When either of them is stressed or happy or anything, the other is the same. They share feelings and thoughts, they share everything. Their bond has grown stronger since Ella was fifteen years old - Ella and Eragorn were enslaved together and sold to a horrible trainer. Ella was captivated because of her demon side - it was ruthless and relentless. She was beaten until it showed itself then beaten more. Eragorn was beaten as well but not as badly, he was more docile and listened - where as they beat Ella until Elenora showed up. Ella was changed forever - she turned vegan and never allowed Eragorn to hunt anywhere near her and clean off the blood on his muzzle and paws before he returned to her. She was scared of violence and anything else of the sort.
Abilities: Telepathy, Speaking aloud.
Other: Eragorn never leaves Ella's side, and is very calm unless someone threatens Ella, himself, or someone he grows accustomed to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Aiden Garrett
Appearance: Aiden Garrett Attire
Bio: (At least a paragraph please) Aiden grew up in the village that the Red Rose Tavern and Inn was located at. His father, being very British and very strict, raised Aiden to have the old fashioned, gentleman manners that most British people his fathers age had. Because of this, Aiden had always grown up being a step ahead of most. He learned poetry and authors like the back of his hand, and also learned fencing and how to play the Violin. He was, infarct, the ideal Renaissance Man. His attire match his very gentleman like attitude, only adding to his old fashioned charm.
Other: Hes a huge fan of great authors, and often recites poetry and plays the Violin and Mandolin. He works for Elizabeth at the Red Rose Tavern and Inn, filling in as a tender, entertainer, or whatever else it is that needs to be done around the place.

Name: Archer Van Garrett
Appearance:Archer
Bio: Working on a case, Constable Archer Van Garrett had arrived into town in order to investigate. He was known for investigating in small towns; however he had never been to this one. Needing a place to reside for the days that he would be staying, he chose a Tavern and Inn on the outskirts of town; finding that it was better then most of the dingy inns he normally stayed at. He continues to investigate the murder; hoping to uncover clues and not get run out of town in the process.
Other: Archer is a slightly shy man. Charming and graceful, he has his way with people. Most hate him right off the bat, simply because hes considered almost as high as royalty. However, he feels no different then anyone else, and that soon shows once people get to know him

Gaia Name: Ithtar
Name: Belenus Aguilon
Appearance: Belenus has short, curly black hair, brown eyes that seem gold in certain lights, and pale skin. He usually has a sullen look on his face, as if the whole world is out to get him and he knows it. Skinny and tall and gangly, he doesn't seem to be very graceful, but he has the basic swordplay skills necessary to any self-respecting young nobleman. His clothes are usually regal and elegant, but somber.
Bio: The younger son of a wealthy baron, he had the misfortune of being born mere minutes after his brother. As a result, he knew all his life that he really didn't mean much to anyone, and though his parents were fair, he always felt they doted more on his golden-haired, sunny older brother.
Whether or not this is true is a matter of opinion.
As a result of supposedly being cheated out of a barony by his brother, he grew ever more sullen as he got older, something which rather distressed his mother, though he never knew it.
He was betrothed at a young age to a young countess, and as they grew older, he became ever more impatient for their wedding. The infatuation he felt for his betrothed was remarkable, as he'd never seemed to have much feeling for anything before. Now, the obsession he called 'love' was plain to see, and obviously very strong.
A week before the wedding, she eloped with his brother.
His rage burned as hot as his love had, especially when the baron allowed his brother to return, laughing it off as some sort of schoolboy stunt and seeming not to care which of his sons married the girl.
So it was that Belenus's resentment for his brother turned to hate. Pure, unadulterated hate. His obsession for the wife he'd been promised seemed to disappear, and he scorned her, treating her with dislike that was barely concealed by cool, polite manners.
Someday, he swears, he will get even with his brother. And when he does...
The barony will be his, as well as the love he lost, if he'll deign to have her.

Gaia Name: Demon_Yui
Name: Ash Forlyn
Race: Mostly Human
Appearance: Ash Forlyn
Bio: Born a human male he traveled the world in search of Demons, he happened to come across a female. Falling for her he was lured into a deadly trap that turned him into a demonic being himself. He became the one thing he had been searching for for centuries. Having returned to his home lands he came across the tavern and decided he would set himself a home there. His body only draped in baggy black pants. His hands would be normal, but at a whim he could fabricate claws. And horns and wings resting permanently on his Figure.
Other: The claws take over the hands at will. And the horns grow in length when the claws come out. The wings also become larger when the claws are used.
Gaia Name:Salt-Upon-Wounds
Name: Mack Lipthrote
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Was raised himself for the most part, His parents Abandoned him on a orphanage doorstep. He has no Idea what it would have been like to grow up with a family. He did small jobs for most of his life. He got into fights was alot of trouble and after loosing his love drinks his sorrows away some nights. He is alone and normally shun's people away.
Other: After a rough childhood he is very good at fist fighting and would just as fast hurt someone as they would insult him. He's jumpy and carries Pepperbox pistol with him. He's never killed anyone. but no one knows that.
Gaia Name: _-_Thundah951_-_
Name: Ryker St James
Race: Dracon
Appearance: Ryker Dracon
Bio: Born as Kaedril, a red dracon, he lived a mere two hundred years in the dracon society. Soon enough he was forced to leave upon the breaking of a major rule, and thus has been exiled and dubbed with a human name. Ryker St James. Since then he's been wandering, just barely managing to get by in a world where he knows nothing and no one.
Other: Unlike the honor-bound Dragonborn, Dracons are more inclined to chaos and are not known for keeping their word. While strength and skill are respected, it is valued less than the results of one's actions. Most Dracons are consequentialists; they care about the ends, not the means. If their king kills a rival nations' children in a sneak attack on their villages, it is considered okay as long as the war is won. The Dracons do adhere to a few set rules, mostly regarding strength and relative position in society. In their minds, the stronger one is right, and whoever can force his way into power makes the law. This is bad for a number of reasons, and has had an impact on Dracon society.

Weaker member of Dracon society (the poor, the sick, slaves, females), are treated poorly by those who are stronger than they are. While there may be some ways out of this bad situation (for example, a poor Dracon can join an army and hope that he can get rich off of plunder, or a female can marry a richer male), most Dracons who have a low social level are stuck. Dracon society is unfair for many, and this can be a reason some would seek to leave their lands and become adventurers; should a Dracon gain great wealth and return home in glory, he can lead a rich, content existence.

When in lawful lands, Dracons may be confused by such concepts as inherent dignity, faith, rights, the rule of law, or monogamy. While the Dracons might initially enjoy the greater security that a lawful city offers, they will often grow tired of the seemingly unnecessary limits on their actions, and may want to move on. Dracon adventurers and an increasing share of the general population know how to speak common, although the majority of Dracons do not.

Gaia Name: Slayerthewise
Name:Saren Slayer
Race: Demi God
Appearance:Saren Slayer
Bio:Saren use to be a God of the Egyptians. Some called him amun the hidden run. That was until he was cast out by the other gods for having and Affair with a mortal woman who was not a Kings wife. When the other gods found out about what he did. They cast him out with a warning. He had to earn his godhood back by doing deeds for the humans and helping them whenever he could. With him being sent to earth. He was made a Demi god. He is not immortal and a few times he was closed to be killed by governments who did not understand him. His task now is to try to earn his godhood back and get on the good side of the other god and goddess.
Other: Unlike most Demi gods. He is able to feel pain and have emotions. He also knows how to control the shadows. The product of him being cast out by the other gods

Gaia Name: Slayerthewise
Name:Azazel
Race: Shadow Human
Appearance:Azazel
Bio: Azazel works for the ancient Egyptian God Set. He is the god champion and also hired hand. that goes on missions for the god to get rid of people that will stand in the gods way. His latest task is to kill the demi god Amun. Who broke the vows of the gods by sleeping with a woman that was not a royal woman thus making the child a demi god . His task is simple. He is to kill the demi god that is in the tavern and head back to Egypt .
Other: Azazel could also control the shadows. Thanks to his connection with the god of Chaos. He wears a hood all the time due to his devotion to the god of chaos and for another reason which in time only a few will find out what that is

Gaia Name: Das butcher
Name:Talic
Race:Void walker.
Appearance: Exact match to the avatar given from Das Butcher
Bio: (At least a paragraph please)Void walkers are usually quiet, and very hush hush about what they do. Talic on the other hand, is still young, and wanting more from his birthright. Appearing for the first time in the School for the demonic's, he taught under a different name, ''erebus of the shadows'' He was killed though, by a man named mouse, and had returned to the Void, walking the black walls of the other sides of places.. He now finds himself a rather, nice place to rest once more, perhaps this time, he will find what he is looking for.
Other:Talic is every quiet, but has been known to brainwash people with his sexuality. Mostly shy though, he will attack if he is the slightest provoked into a fight.
Gaia Name: HCAssassin232
Name: Jack Alexandria
Appearance: Jack Alexandria
Bio: Jack is a traveling musician, looking for a place to settle down and spend the rest of his days performing on stage. Be it a local biker dive, some fancy hotel, as long as he can play and sing to his heart's content. He refuses to speak of his past, or the golden wedding band on his right finger. Even though he carries a six shot revolver on his right leg, he never touches it except to polish it while sipping the occasional bottle of whiskey. Much like his past, the origins of the pistol is shrouded in mystery.
Other: His gruff appearance and lone-wolfish ways seem to be countered by the passion and intensity of his vocalizations. If one listens closely, they can hear the sound of two men singing at once: one filled with a deep, unending sorrow; the other with a burning wildfire of love and passion. It is often rumored that the second voice is the sound of the man he once was, trying desperately to get back out.
Gaia Name: Night wings1
Name: Hiean
Race: Half demon
Appearance:Hiean
Bio: Legends have spread revolving around Hiean. These include tales of him fighting a demon, using only a single bullet and one jab of his sword; run ins with a certain big bad demon; and the murders of corrupt sherrifs. He hardly goes to cash in for the bounties he kills; and is an on off wanted man corrupt sherrifs fear him.) He is hardly ever seen with a horse,, just walks everywhere.
Other: He has multiple personality, blue eyes being his human side and red being his demon side.

{Reserved}
{User Image}

{Reserved}
{User Image}

{Reserved}
{User Image}
{I'm ready to start whenever anyone else is. ^.^}

Proxy Stalker

9,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image User Image

His jaw hurt.
That was when he first realized he was clenching his teeth again.
Slowly, he forced them apart, though he allowed his eyebrows to remain lowered over his eyes, nearly meeting in the middle.
He was scowling.
That wasn't unusual, actually.
Especially not since that hussy had run off with the traitor.
It was impossible to think of Doyle as his brother now.
No one who would act in such a way could truly be a 'brother' - even if they had been born of the same mother, on the same day, with the same father.
It was just his luck that he'd been born second.
The dull brown gelding that was his preferred pleasure steed skidded to a stop in front of the door to a rather small inn. Dismounting with practiced ease, he shoved it open, stalking into the taproom and commandeering a table smack dab in the center of the room. Propping his muddy, booted feet up on the table, he called for ale in a voice that had long been surly, removing his travel-stained cloak and letting it drape over the back of his chair.
Today had been a black day. Normally he settled for navy blues, dark grays and somber browns, but his mood upon rising this morning had been rather more unpleasant than usual.
And so he had donned black satin.
It clung to his figure, showing off what muscle he'd earned from long hours in practicing swordplay. Tasteful silver trim glinted in certain places, showing off that he was, indeed, fairly wealthy.
A more official wedding ceremony for his brother and the love of his life was being held in the manor house of his father, but he chose not to attend.
It was sickening, how everyone doted upon Doyle.
Even eloping with someone else's fiance was considered naught more than a prank.
As the ale was delivered, he gulped it lustily, hoping it would help to dull some of the pain he felt. There was no physical pain, which he would have greatly preferred - the wound he nursed had been inflicted by betrayal.
It hurt like hell.
Growling for a refill, he swirled what little was left around in the tankard, staring into it moodily.
He'd always been sulky and sullen, though his name meant bright, or shining. It was an ill-suited name; it sounded too bright, cheerful... Brainless.
Doyle, too, had been named in appropriately - why name a friendly, golden-haired young paragon 'dark stranger?'
He'd been assured they'd looked much different when they'd been younger.
It helped to know his parents probably weren't total idiots.
"I called for more ale!" he declared, slamming the tankard down on the table and glaring around, daring anyone to challenge him.
He could do with a good fight.
{I applaud you! That post was excellent!}
{I'd like to have one of my characters come in and run into Belenus, but I can't decide which character...}

Proxy Stalker

9,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
cute_grrl1010101
{I applaud you! That post was excellent!}
{I'd like to have one of my characters come in and run into Belenus, but I can't decide which character...}

((OOC: Why, thank you! :3))
{I'm writing up a reply. ^.^}

900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Kaedril Drakkoth

User Image

{{ Testing layout. }}

Ryker St James

Quick Reply