Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Werewolf

User Image

In the past....

Fairy tale creatures were well known around the world and accepted,excepted there were a bit more details into it then just random creatures running around.During this period of time there were 6 kingdoms of the original and most powerful creatures.Yes,there were plenty of werewolves,vampires,elves and so on,but only a few of the original and rare ones.Although their existence wasn't approved by all of the townsfolk that lived around them.The fear of these creatures only brought an unnecessary war.The townsfolk that lived around these kingdoms decided to take action upon their fear and to try and kill off the last of these rare kinds.

The battle went on for awhile,but there needed to be an end to the fighting even if it was unspeakable.An attack that would kill off not only these creatures but also the townsfolk around the area was launched at a means to end this war.Although these kingdoms each had a secret within them......a child was born.In a way to protect their species they sent their children in the hands of a special guardian that would drop the kids off in a random family that would take the child in as their own.As the child grows up they will not know their true identity and will just think of themselves as any other random creature around the world.The guardians grew up with the children and blended in with their everyday life as they watched them grow into young teenagers.

In the present .........

That story is supposed to be a myth and a remembrance of the past times.Although in reality it is completely true and still occurring to this very day.These 6 rare beings are in high school now and are going through everyday life as if they were an average creature.Their guardians not far behind them or maybe even blending in among their high school.All of the kids have at least hit the age of 16 where their true ability and power has been awakened but not full controlled.At the age of 18 their full ability will be accessed and might be to hard to control that it will try to come out on its own.With this possibility the rare beings are at a weak point.Hunters have been tracking them down since they found out that the kingdoms had a child.They are getting closer to their targets and will use them to their own advantage whether that be to kill them or use them for their own wicked schemes.

Anxious Werewolf

• • • R u l e s

Please read before sending in a profile.

Follow all Gaian TOS:
Remember Gaia has its rules and you must follow them so we won't get reprimanded.So no cursing and try to keep the rp rated to PG-16 at least.If things start getting hot and heavy then take it someplace else or timeskip

No Godmodding
All of these creatures may be stronger then the rest,but none of them or invincible obviously since a bomb destroyed them.So yes they have weaknesses and aren't always super powerful.Also no killing people without their permission first.

Don't Disappear
I understand that people have a busy life and won't be able to respond back in a few minutes.But disappearing for a few days will get annoying.So please only join if you plan to continue the rp and not leave it.Long term rpers. Inform me if you plan on leave for awhile so that the rest of rp won't be held up for you.

Characters
There are 6 special creatures and no more,so don't come to me asking to be one once they are filled.There are also certain breeds,you can discuss with me about a special breed if you request it before it gets filled.Other people may join to be villains, guardians, and random students.

Posting
I don't want any one liners.Put at least a paragraph or two per post.Also everyone prefers to see something pretty instead of boring.So please add a picture or some sort of color to your post to grab attention.

Joining
All profiles must be sent to me with a certain title depending one what character you want to play.If you are playing more then one then put "Duo".If you are requesting to play one of the special creatures then label it "Rare Kind".If you are a guardian then label it "You savior".A villain of any kind can be labeled "I will get you".Any random character shall label their pm "a fairytale"

OOC
For now just put it under your post.If I get enough request I will make a special forum just for the OOC of this rp.

Anxious Werewolf

◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘ C h a r a c t e r s
Profiles

♦ The Rare:
(6/6)
Character: Evelyn Roux
Gaian: lil_neon_green
Breed:Werewolf

Character:Azimov Sherwood
Gaian: Charon Avess
Breed:Vampire

Character: Silvia Annabelle Grace
Gaian: ladyracela
Breed:Kitsune

Character:Montello Gravite Buer
Gaian:River of Time
Breed:Phoenix

Character:Sakura Inuyashi
Gaian:kanon1151
Breed:Mermaid

Character:Kelthar VanCleave
Gaian:s a m y a m a
Breed:Dragon

♥ The Guardians:

Character:Echo Marie Phoenix
Gaian: shadowraven-V
Protects:Vampire

Character:Black Rock Shooter
Gaian: D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Protects:All

Character: Rouge Delacour
Gaian:Jealous - xx - Princess
Protects:The phoenix

Character: Alexander Sinclair
Gaian: xzCoco_Knightzx
Protects:Kitsune

Character:Natsu Dragneel
Gaian:th3blackr3ap3r
Protects:Dragon

Character:Tetsuya Ishimaru
Gaian: SteveTheMime
Protects:Mermaid

Character: Donotelli Grimm
Gaian: Genocidal Trigger
Protects:Werewolf

♣ The Evil:

Character:Sede de Sangue
Gaian:Jealous - xx - Princess
Target: Dragon

Character:Erza Scarlet
Gaian:th3blackr3ap3r
TargetAll

Character:Aleister Avabruck
Gaian:The Notorious Headshot
Targetall

Character:Mari Metzger
Gaian:Morbid DreamReamer
Targetall

Character:Yami Ainoto
Gaian: Haji 15
Targetall

Character:
Gaian:
Target

☻:The Rest

Character:
Gaian:

Character:
Gaian:

Character:
Gaian:

Character:
Gaian:

Character:
Gaian:

Character:
Gaian:

Character:
Gaian:

Anxious Werewolf

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Profile Layout

[align=center][b]♦ My Title......[/b]{Name}
[b]♣ To this day I count the number.....[/b]{age}
[b]♠ My secret Identity......[/b]{villain,rare breed,student, guardian..etc}
[b]☺ This creature that is me..[/b]{race}
[b]☻ I swear I am...[/b]{gender}
[b]◘ This power within me...[/b]{special abilities,powers}
[b]• I choose to follow...[/b]{for guardians and villians only,pick who you wish to guard or chase after specifically}
[b]○My history...[/b]{bio...the rare breed don't have much of a history that they can remember}
[b]• I Claim...[/b]{weapons}
[b]♥ In my reflection...[/b]{anime only}
[b]♣ The strings are held by...[/b]{gaia name}
[/align]

Anxious Werewolf

~~~~Reserved~~~~

Anxious Werewolf

~~~~Reserved~~~~

Anxious Werewolf

~~~~Reserved~~~~

Anxious Werewolf

~~~~Reserved~~~~