This be a Yaoi Roleplay.

Profiles

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

x
x

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Every ten hundred thousand years the Devil choose a new successor, but not just anybody it has to be from one of his son’s Satan and Lucifer. Also know as the Devils right and left hands that go around and do his dirty work. Expect this time the Devil is running low on years. It’s only been five hundred thousand years and he has to give up the throne. But which son is more fit to rule?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Having to choose his successor fast he put the two brothers who have never had any rivalry against each other. The only way to chose fairly because while one of them rule the other cannot survive. Those are the simple rules. The mission is to kill or be killed and the playing ground is the human world. Not having the willing ness to will one another they put there focuses on the angels.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Angels have watched over the human world for many years but in an unfortunate turn of events during a battle between the angels and demons the guardian that watched over earth was destroyed, and earth was left with not protector. Having been fair ground the demons now walk amongst the humans and let their evil rain free. But now a new guardian was chosen, a human pure of heart but a warrior no less. Before he can officially claim tittle of earth’s guardian he must be train as an angel first. Mean while the demons still rain free among the human world. With every new Guardian comes a protector. The protector only has one job and that is to kill anyone who stands in the way of the Guardian doing his job.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The game is whichever brother kills the new guardian angel first will become the new devils successor and the other one will either die at the hands of his new king or run in order to maintain his own life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Word around the demonic kingdom is that if someone were to eliminate the brother from the game then they would be able to take their spot. Though no demon or angel has ever been crazy enough to oppose one of the two sons of the Devil. The new situation has brought up suspicion. Though there has already been talk of one crazy demon that was willing to take the rumor on. He was going to kill the two Son’s of the devil as they tried to kill each other and the new guardian angel so he could not only become the new devil but also continue to hold power over the Human world, as he made a bigger better and stronger demonic kingdom.

With every new Guardian comes a protector. The protector only has one job and that is to kill anyone who stands in the way of the Guardian doing his job. The protector is also the one who has to train the Guardian to fight, and how to protect earth, the ways of the angels.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

x
x
x
x

User Image
User Image

[ Standards ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx • •[rules]

This is a Semi-lit to Literate rolepay, which mean I want four to six sentences per paragraph and I want in theory two paragraphs per post, more is always welcomed and also loved but I do not require you to write a novel. I want the paragraphs written in third person with correct grammar and spelling. Please do not be afraid to help move the plot along. Please let your post have relevance to the role-play, don’t really need five hundred words on your character’s dog form two lives ago. I believe that quality is a lot better then quantity so don’t let thinking you have to write a really long post hold you back form posting, Be creative, be interesting. Also when you are going out of character please use [--]],((--)) or Ooc. I like pretty post but please don’t go overboard to the point where your, pictures or quotes or what ever you want to use “ out shines “ your writing…that’s not cool.

[ Commitment]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you are going to join this role-play please keep in mind that dedication is required. I am not talking about posting every hour over forty-five minuets or ever fifteen. At least one post every other day or so would be nice. I understand we all have stuff going on such as school or work, or what ever you do. I ask for dedication because in theory we need all of the characters for this roleplay. They all really tied into one another. So after you join if you feel this isn’t for you don’t just disappear let me know so I can go start looking for someone to take your spot or reopen you spot just incase someone else wanted to join. I want this to be a long-term roleplay and not die after a day or two. So again if you’re going to join the roleplay please be dedicated to it, please post as much as you can and in a reasonable time period.

[Characterization]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The character’s history is already premade really. You cannot start the character in an unknown place as a desk Clark who has recently found out that they were a demon or angel, and is freaking out about it, no that won’t work. What you can do with the character of your choice is make there own personality, likes, and dislikes, things of that sort. Just not their history. They are that they are and please don’t try to change it. Also do not be afraid to have character’s interact with each other. That is one of the points of this roleplay. They all have to be connected. I want there to be romance, a lot of romance. I want there to be fighting, lots of fighting. Although try to keep a happy, and interesting roleplay environment. Even though this roleplay somewhat of a violent story, none of the characters are meant to die within the first few post. Though like it says in the story some people have to die, please run it by me and the person playing the character you are planning to kill. Make your characters realistic, and I don’t mean picture wise. Realistic in the sense where if you get punched in the face, stabbed by a spear, hit by a beam or light, sliced in half by a sword, or anything creative you can think of, don’t have your character walk away like they don’t care. Cause they do, you may not care but your character does. You character may not be able to fight back but they can try.

[Signing up]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is only one character on reserve and that is for the maker of the roleplay ( ohso homo )…Everybody else is up for grabs. Its really first come first served. If you desperately want to play a certain character pm me and let me know. I’ll put it on reserve for you but if an hour passes by and you still haven’t sent me a profile I’m probably going to reopen the character spot. Unless you tell me a reason it’s taking you so long. I don’t really want to tell you to put something in your profile so that I am aware that you read the rules. I’m just going to trust that if your applying that you read and if you break any of the rules I’m just going to kick you out. But these are pretty tough rules to break.

[For Fun]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The recipe for Deep fried Oreos is: First you have to mix pancake batter while preheating a pan filled up half way with oil ( any kind oil will do really, expect olive oil…). When it is also most hot enough to be able to fry things, you take the Oreos and you place it in the pancake batter and toss it around until it is covered in pancake batter. You then place it in the hot oil and it pancake batter starts to cry and get nice a cakey. If the oil is not high enough to cook both sides simultaneously that is okay, just get a spatula, fork, or knife, maybe even a spoon and flip it over. Oh your judgment, you have to determine when you think it is ready. Me personally when the fried pancake batter turns a golden color. Some people like it burnt…You take out the cookie and place it in a bole or on a plate that have napkins on it to help soak up the oil that remains on the cookie. From cooking an Oreo it turns pretty soft and really good.

[ Setting ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx • •[rules]

The setting for this roleplay is modern time quite city based. There isn’t going to be in a forest, with lots of hills, lots of plants lots of trees, were no bystanders get hurt, no.
                                              Its more like a city ( new york city, umm Vegas type of city ) but less busy…there is a somewhat suburb feeling too it.
                                              Um not every tree is going to be a cheery blossom tree okay?
                                              There will be tall building like in a city but there is also going to be quite side streets with houses and small apartment.
                                              The characters can stay wherever they like in order to keep them selves “safe”.
                                              Weather its living with a fake family, killing off a family and living in there house, or just living on the side walk sleeping where they lay. Or they could not sleep. Whatever you are comfortable with.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▶ Lucifer
The son of the devil and the brother of Satan, he is also the left hand of his father. He has to fight his brother to the new guardian angel to kill it before his brother does so that he can become the new devil.
Played by: ohso homo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▶ Satan
The son do the Devil and the brother of Lucifer. He is his fathers right hand and also is fighting his brother to the new guardian angel, to kill it before his brother does so he can become the new devil.
Played by:reserved for Tous in Heaven

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▶ Soubaku
The demon that has decided that he was going to kill both brothers and the guardian angel so that he can become the new devil and rule over the demonic kingdom and the human world.
Played by:a angel and shadow

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▶ Guardian
The human chosen to become an angel and be the guardian over the human world. Going though extensive training by the protector to become, the strongest guardian they ever had, Even stronger the guardian angel Michael.
Played by:My Living Legacy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▶ Protector
The protector is the guardian angel of earth and the guardian angel to the real guardian angel until he feels the guardian angel is ready. He fights to protect his charges and to get the demons off of the human world
Played by:A-ya Halloway -Original-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
[color=#8B008B]○○[/color][b][u]Display[/u][/b][color=#8B008B]○○[/color]

[picture]

[size=9][color=#8B008B]○○[/color][color=gray]I hope you did not [b]forget[/b] my[u]name[/u][/color][color=#8B008B][b]||[/b][/color][name][/size]

[size=9][color=#8B008B]○○[/color][color=gray]Ill give you the short [/color]
[color=#8B008B][u]version[/u][/color][color=#8B008B][b]||[/b][/color][nickname][/size]

[size=9][color=#8B008B]○○[/color][color=gray]I have someone[b]--[/b][u]controlling[/u] me[/color][color=#8B008B][b]||[/b][/color][gaianame][/size]

[color=#8B008B]●●[/color][b]Things you [i]SHOULD[/i] know about me[/b][color=#8B008B]●●[/color]

[size=9][color=#8B008B]●●[/color][color=gray]What do I see when I go potty[u]--[/u][/color][color=#8B008B][b]||[/b][/color][gender][/size]

[size=9][color=#8B008B]●●[/color][color=gray][i][b]GOD DAMN[/b][/i]! They’re sexy[/color][color=#8B008B][b]||[/b][/color][Sexuality][/size]

[size=9][color=#8B008B]●●[/color][color=gray]Why don’t people give me presents[u][b]...[/b][/u]?[/color][color=#8B008B][b]||[/b][/color][Birthday][/size]

[size=9][color=#8B008B]●●[/color][color=gray][b]Haha![/b] I know I look young![/color][color=#8B008B][b]||[/b][/color][age][/size]

[size=9][color=#8B008B]●●[/color][color=gray]look at what I can do[/color][color=#8B008B][b]||[/b][/color][powers][/size]

[size=9][color=#8B008B]●●[/color][color=gray]I know Im not normal [/color][color=#8B008B][b]||[/b][/color][Demon or Angel][/size]

[size=9][color=#8B008B]◌◌[/color][b] Were getting [u][i]intense[/i][/u] now [color=#8B008B]◌◌[/color][/size]

[size=9][color=#8B008B]◌◌[/color][color=gray]what you should [u]k[/u]now from the get [i]go[/i] [/color][color=#8B008B][b]||[/b][/color][personality] [/size]

[size=9][color=#8B008B]◌◌[/color][color=gray]You really [u]wanna[/u] talk about it [/color][color=#8B008B][b]||[/b][/color][(bio)What you can remember about how you died when you were human.][/size]

[color=#8B008B] ◊◊[/color][b]Other stuff [/b][color=#8B008B] ◊◊[/color]

[size=9] [color=#8B008B] ◊◊[/color][color=gray] Spider man spider man does whatever a [i][u]spidie kid can[/u][/i][/color][color=#8B008B][b]||[/b][/color][kick butt theam song][/size]

[size=9][color=#8B008B] ◊◊[/color][color=gray]Other stuff about me[/color][color=#8B008B][b]||[/b][/color][other][/size]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
[ Reserved ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx • •[Reserved ]
[ Reserved ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx • •[Reserved ]
[ Open ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx • •[ Join in ]
[ Open ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx