Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
~Storyline~

After Cloud, Tifa, Vincent and the others saved The Planet from Sephiroth and his morphs/brothers, the Planet became peaceful and everything went back to normal. They were treated like heroes and their statues were built and now were standing tall at the center of Midgar. Shinra came back up but they switched on using waste materials to create electricity and power of the city instead of exhausting the Planet's lifestream. Life went very easy and peaceful for everyone. Children running around, their laughter echoing in the street, small plants can be seen growing near Midgar and the air is not as polluted as before.

Though after 20 years, the Shinra head, Rufus was replaced when he died because of a severe illness. This new president, the former vice president of Rufus, ordered the Project Resurrection, bringing back the Mako energy and absorbing the lifestream. He also ordered for the assassination of Cloud's group which was successful, eliminating everyone on his way. People were so afraid to fight back and no one did nothing to stop his plans. On every street, every corner, there are assigned autobot guards programmed to capture people planning for a rebellion. Midgar changed back to what it used to be; polluted air, dirty streets, no plants and poor people at the slums. They were controlled and disciplined not by soldiers now but by auto-bots.

Even if this time is much harder than it was before, the old people who saw what Cloud and the others did believe a new group will rise and they will once again witness a group of people courageously attempting to change everyone's life.

Romantic Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Standard Disclaimers

Owners of the thread: SnowyVampiress and BlacHound

Final Fantasy VII compilation & all all its contents are properties of Square-Enix.
FFVII (c) Testsuya Nomura, Square-Enix

We are just fans of FFVII and were just speculating the after event or were just expresing our ideas about what will happen after the movie FFVII Advent Children.

Wheezing Member

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Romantic Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
The Rules

~A.~ Me and my best friend, BlacHound are the boss around here.

~B~ You can pick your role here, whatever you want to be. Its ok also to have new races like that in FFIX, remember

~C~ Read my rules, period. I WILL REQUIRE YOU TO SEND ME A PM OF AN ESSAY OF THE RULES!! >:3 im joking...

~D~ PM me for things or if you have to leave for weeks, we dont want this RP to stop just for one person. We will cover up for you.

~E~ If a problem arises between the people role playing here, someone must report it to me or Blac Hound. I shall help them resolve it. I dont like fights and taking sides, everyone is my friend.

~F~ I hate godmodding to the fullest that almost everyone here is getting affected even the story. Its ok if you want your character to avoid the attack launched by an enemy, but dont be invicible.

~G~ NO CYBERING period. This RP is related to romance but please try to control yourselves. ( gonk ) I dont want the Admin to ban our RP.

~H~ Its ok to curse and to swear but never like this " F******* w***** youre ruining my f******* dialogue b*****!!!" no no no to that.

~I~ This RP is semi lit, literate or advanced literate; any of those. I dont want everyone to get confused about someone's posts. Use [], () for ooc. No smileys. Put the smileys inside the ooc thing.

~J~ PM me or BlacHound for all profiles. We will tell you when to start, alright?

Wheezing Member

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PROFILE SKELETON

Taken from previous post by SnowyVampiress

Please make at least five sentences for the Bio. Minimum is five. If you want to submit 20 sentences per paragraph then its fine. No matter how long it is, I will make sure that I will read everything.

Name: [Gaia Name]
Character's Name:
Race: [human or anything that can be formed through experiments or Mako: you can be a neko or some sort of vampire because of the experiments ^^ dont worry ill cover it up]
Abilities: [if you wanna add it, if you are in some other race you HAVE to specify it here]
Gender: [also please put here if you are bi ^^ we accept anyone dont worry]
Appearance: [anime pics please, also put the pictures of your weapons if you like]
My Life: [ Bio and Personality]

Romantic Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Materia Coding~

We all know that Final Fantasy VII has lots of materias BUT we cant use everything all at once. In Advent Children, while they were fighting Sin Bahamut, Cloud and the others didnt even used any materia, though Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz has lots of it embedded on their body. I cant allow someone to have everything so i decided to put this materia encoding stuff. I will allow the following materias:

Great Big Note: If you wanna specialize in firearms or hand to hand combat then you must let the magic specialization to other people. It may seem like Godmodding if you specialized in everything.

~Materias with asterisks are special materias that are either dangerous or can ruin the rp's thrill since it can almost kill a character.

Green Materias- Magic Materias

Ice
Lightning
Restore
Fire
Poison*
Earth
Heal -> Esuna, Poisona, Resist
Gravity
Full Cure
Shield

*Comet and Contain (Flare, Tornado, Break, Freeze) can be used but there are some regulations:
1. Specializaton in Magic
2. This is the only materia you can use; no other materias allowed unless you wanna throw it away.

Blue Materias-Support Materias

Elemental
Added Effect*

Purple Materias-Independent Materia

Luck Plus= In here, the function of this materia is you will be able to track the right path to a certain place if you have this. In short, you will be the group's tracker.
Underwater= We have underwater quests here~ so this will be of use though we have to quest for this materia first :3

*I didnt include the Cover Materia because its your option if you want to defend someone*

Yellow Materia-Command Materia

Steal- If i observed Godmodding using this, I will moderate it ok?
Manipulate- Do ask me about this if you want this materia
Morph- Ask me about this too..
Mime- Same..ask me about this.

Materia Listing

Chain
Ice
Lightning
Restore

Silence
Earth
Gravity
Shield

Lunari

Lightning
Ice
Full Cure
Heal
Shield

Zarya

Flare
Fire
Lightening
Earth
Break
Freeze

Skye

Luck Plus
Lightning

Arka

Fire
Lightning
Restore

Zareidel

Tornado [embedded in his sword]

Romantic Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Accepted Profiles

Owners:

Name: SnowyVampiress
Character's Name: Chain Strife
Race: Human
Abilities: Specializes in hand to hand combat but she also uses a deadly pair of katana.
Appearance: User Image
My Life: When Cloud and Tifa started an orphanage, they managed to continue it even after Sephiroth's/Kadaj's defeat. After three years, theyve found a baby girl left at the streets to die. They've took her and taken care of her, naming the baby girl Chain. Chain lived her life with Cloud and Tifa since she was a kid. They also taught her how to fight because of her curiosity about the story of how Cloud's group defeated Sephiroth two times. Cloud also let her have the surname Strife because she insisted to have that surname.

The order to eliminate Cloud's group came out when the new president of Shinra was asssigned. Chain and the other orphans managed to escape with the help of Tifa, but some of them were caught and killed. Chain luckily escaped and hid at the slums. She managed to live her life alone, depending on her own capabilities to live and survive. Because she idolized Tifa so much, she built her own bar and named it Underground.

Name: SnowyVampiress
Character's Name:Silence
Race: Android
Abilities: still unknown
My Life: Silence is very unpredictable and mysterious. She was once a human before but due to mako and technology, she became a merciless killing machine. She is one of the highest official of the Shinra Robot Battalion. Her skills are still unknown because she rarely manifests her powers, her fist are enough to kill those who go against Shinra. Even if she is an android, she can still feel some emotions. Her human senses are still present but her body is composed of metal and small amount of flesh.

Name: BlacHound
Character's Name: Skye Cielo
Abilities: Stealth, Agility

from: http://qinni.deviantart.com/art/The-Assassin-75696831

My Life:

A mercenary who wanders around the world aimlessly, he stumbles upon & takes residence in the city of Midgar, where he sees its people being oppressed by the corrupted ShinRa corps. Such a sight makes him feel much pity for the people. He knows that he has to do something about it & make a change for all, but with such a state of things around, he knows that he alone is powerless. He also realizes that it recquires many things for him to be able to fight back. So, all he does is observe everything from a distance, & only wait for the right time for him to make his move.
To prevent himself from being discovered, he tries to seek refuge by applying for a job in a local bar at Sector 7 (& also earn money to be able to pay his debts in restaurants).

Males~

Name: RyomaKun1992
Character's Name: Arka Sylph
Race: Human enhanced with Mako
Abilities: Incredible Speed and Strength thanks to Mako,has the materias,Holy,Cure,and Bahamut in his blade. His weapon,Entropy.
My Life: Arka was born in a small village that was soon destroyed by Shinra. He was raised by Nanaki's descendents(since Nanaki was killed) and became a powerful warrior among them,until Shinra found him,and experimented on him to no end. Eventually they hardwired his brain to serve them and only them,and he is now one of the Turks,though his main duty isn't recruitment,it's extermination. He is also a frequenter of the chocobo races,owning a black chocobo named Nanami(memories of Nanaki)

Name: Vigilia
Character's Name: Zareidel
Abilities: SOLDIER, has Leviathan embedded in his sword.
My Life: Zareidel works for Shinra. He is cold hearted, and enjoys the hunt and is sadistic. He was taken in by Shinra at a young age when his town was destroyed, though he could care less. Shinra turned him into a SOLDIER with all the Mako experiments they used on him.

Females~

Name: RyomaKun1992
Character's Name: Lunari
Race: Genetically an ancient,but was once human.
Abilities: Can sense out powerful beings(like our heroes) Has materia imbedded into her very dna,and can add more by literally eating it(though she cn only have five materia abilities at once. If she eats another,the oldest ability disappears). The materia she has is
Esuna,Cure,Fire,Lightning,and Holy,but everytime she uses their power,she becomes weaker,lowering her life expectancy.
My Life: Lunari was born in the Midgard slums. She was immediately recognized by Shinra when there was something different about her dna structure. Her dna had mutated to that of very close to the ancients,and she had a sense of the Lifestream,but not a powerful one. They took her from her home and experimented on her until they managed to create a genetic duplicate of an ancient,almost indiscernable from a true ancient accept that they are extinct. They also managed to give her a the ability to absorb materia and gain whatever ability it grants,making her living materia. She was freed by Arka in a rare moment that he had control,and is wandering alone,weakening with every step because no being,human or ancient,is meant to have materia within their dna,and her genetic code is breaking down thanks to the experiments. She must find mako if she hopes to stay alive.

Name: Vigilia
Character's Name: Zarya
Abilities: She can use all levels of Dark Magic to some degree and is capable of using firearms, though it is easier to just use her staff. (the job Magus should ring a bell) She only uses one gun and only in desperation.
Appearance: User Image User Image
My Life: Zarya tends to be stolid. No one has ever cared for her but herself. She doesn’t know who her parents were, seeing as she grew up in the slums on her own. Zarya grew up among the poor, sharing the hope that new heroes will arise; heroes that were like Cloud and his friends. She thinks that after the long years of waiting for new heroes that they will not come. She trained herself to become a Magus and learn how to use firearms, trying to fill the need for a hero. Though she doesn’t want to admit it, she needs help and can’t do it alone.

Wheezing Member

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Romantic Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENT # 1: Opened the thread- January 14

ANNOUNCEMENT # 2:
Vigilia
[[XD it was probably the only opportunity Zarya would get. I'm contemplating killing her off. I find it really hard to keep her in character...]]
Zarya backed off of him, blushing. "...I'm sorry if I offended you..." she apologized looking down. "But I have a feeling...that that was the last chance I'd get...." Zarya muttered. She wondered if it would have been better not to have done what she just had.

[[its ok if you want to develop a love story here but if it makes the flow go off the plot then probably i would control it..about you and skye, you can change the attitudes of the character a little bit since people change, so is our characters...]]

ANNOUNCEMENT #3:

RYOMA IS A TEMPORARY ADMIN PLEASE SEND PROFILES TO HIM IF YOU WANT TO APPLY!!

ANNOUNCEMENT #4:

I will erase the profiles of people who will not post after 2 weeks! Countdown starts now.

ANNOUNCEMENT #5:

I will now put a plot guide so everyone could see where will we go ^^

Romantic Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PLOT GUIDE

TADAA!! After the long wait, I will now put the plot guide here so everyone could see where we are going and to avoid confusions. Hound will also approve this later and make suggestions to me. So here it is.. [[ 3 x marks means its finished, q for undergoing]]

I. Introduction xXx
II. Meeting up of the Characters xXx
III. An unexpected tour at Shinra Building QQQ
IV. The Truth about Lunari
V. The Revelation of Darkness
VI. Escape from Shinra
VII. Hiding at Kalm
VIII. Chain's Connection
NEXT CHAPTERS WOULD BE UPDATED

Romantic Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
LIMIT BREAKS!

Thank you to RyomaKun1992 for suggesting this~

So, this would obviously be about the Limit Breaks of the characters. I need specific details about what the character moves will be if they would perform their Limit Breaks. Just pm me about this and also if you want to update or change something then just pm me.

RyomaKun1992
Arka:

Total Entropy - Five straight non-elemental attacks to a single target

Absolute Entropy - A single powerful slash that cracks the earth under a target, then spreads damaging shockwaves, hitting the target and any foes around it

Lunari:

Mako Burst - Casts a random contain type spell

Pure Life - Fully heals, fully restores status, and grants reraise to all allies

Romantic Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Romantic Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Romantic Lunatic

10,300 Points