. 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 >

Aged Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hello there my name is K i k i o and I will be the God of this role-play. If you want to join then send that pm in, and if not that's alright I enjoy lurkers. But I must ask you that if you are not in this role-play that you do not post here. I can not tell you how annoying that is. This is not a walk in role-play you have to be accepted to join. Other than that Have a nice day and if you're in the role-play enjoy yourself (:

ll Introduction ll Story ll Rules ll Roles ll Profile Skeletons ll Profiles ll Reserved ll

Aged Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
In The Kingdom of Ayliana there was a sudden tragedy when The King died of a heart attack. Some think he was murdered by his wife so she could run the Kingdom and other's think he was assassinated, there were plenty of rumors. Meanwhile there is a huge war going on between the Kingdom of Ayliana, A Kingdom of Elves; against the Kingdom of Isolis, A kingdom of Demons. They have been having more and more brutal battles ever since their prince went missing. Where in the Kingdom of Ayliana does your story lie?

ll Introduction ll Story ll Rules ll Roles ll Profile Skeletons ll Profiles ll Reserved ll

Aged Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
one. First of all, stick to Gaia ToS, no god-modding, cybering, etc.

two. Please be literate if you are joining this role-play and nothing less. I don't want one liners but I don't want someone posting more than what people are used to because I don't want anyone feeling overwhelmed. And spell-checker is your hero, use it.

three. You need to be accepted to join this role-play. Send me a message with the title of the role-play as the title of your message. So I know you're reading the rules.

four. Please make your posts pretty. I know my thread isn't much just because I didn't feel like pouring my heart into it like I usually do. But I like looking at pretty posts.

five. Romance is encouraged, and also best friends. Let's make this pretty realistic people.

six. Have fun with it, crack some jokes. I like to be entertained and I'm sure a lot of other people do too. This role-play shouldn't be a burden it should be fun. So make it fun. Add some drama, do whatever you need to do to keep this role-play alive.

seven. I will add parts ONLY, if this role-play is really popular and has a few lurkers who really want to join. But this role-play has to be up and running. And I will look at a few requests for characters, but if I don't accept them don't get mad. Remember. This is ONLY if this role-play gets really popular and a lot of people want to join.

eight. Try to post at least once every two days. And I will add more rules if I can think of anything else.

Aged Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
→→Royalty
Queen
Open // Taken // Reserved
By: k i k i o

Prince
By: Dragon_Battle

Princess
By: _yeah_sure_whatever_

Runaway Prince
By:

→→Nobles
Daughter Of Army General
By: k i k i o

Son of Healthcare General
By: Deviant Roxas

Daughter Of Priestess
By: LoVely_Len0rE

→→Servants
Prince's Royal Servant
Boy

By: ThrieTheTiger

Princess' Royal Servant
Girl

By: Yarho

Enemy Kingdom Spy Butler
By:

Kingdom Theif
Girl

By: Finagle Cupcake

*Please note if your character is supposed to be a boy or girl. I included it in the role if it wasn't clear enough.

Aged Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
[align=right][url=YOUR------------------------------------------------LINK]Picture Here[/url][/align]
[align=left][color=YOURCOLOR][b]Name:[/b][/color] (Name Of your character)
[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Age:[/b][/color] (Age of Character 16-19 Please)
[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Role:[/b][/color] (Princess, Prince? ect.)
[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Race[/b][/color] (Elf, Demon?)
[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Bio:[/b][/color] (The past)
[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Mission:[/b][/color] (What are you in the castle to do, what is your job?)
[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Personality:[/b][/color] (You know the deal)
[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Relatives:[/b][/color] (Only Royalty is related, name them off like Prince - Brother in bullets)
[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Likes:[/b][/color] (Also In Bullets)
[color=YOUCOLOR][b]Dislikes:[/b][/color] ( ^ )
[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Other:[/b][/color] (Want to mention something else? Put it here)
[color=YOURCOLOR][b]Played By:[/b][/color] (Username)[/align]

Aged Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Royalty

Picture Here

Name: Eleonore Grace
Role: Queen
Race Elf
Bio: In the past the queen's usually don't do anything. They aren't the ones that run the kingdom. They just sit around for social events and wait on the Kings. She was married into the Kingdom. She used to be nothing but a little girl dressed in rags. Now she was queen and living in the castle. One of her greatest accomplishments. What no one actually knows is that she just married him for the tittle. And she's the one who poisoned her husband so she could take over. But it was only temporary until her son was ready to run the kingdom. But she thought it was going to be a good while before that ever happened.
Mission: To Run the Kingdom
Personality: Snotty, deceiving, Cocky, heartless in a sense.
Relatives:
- Prince (Son)
- Princess (Daughter)
- Loyal servants
- The Chief in Commander of War
Dislikes:
- The King
- Disloyal citizens and servants
- Traitors
- Putting others first
Other:
- Thinks most nobles are fake
Played By: K i k i o

Picture Here

Name:Cameron Ayliana
Role: Soon-to-be King
Race Elf
Bio: Cameron comes from a long line of royalty. He is next in line for the throne but doesn't care for it much. And would gladly hand it over to someone else if he could. He's not very responsible when it comes to running the country in his opinion and he doesn't think he will ever be ready to take over the throne.

The older he gets the more he saw of his dad before he died. He doesn't talk to his mom much except the occasional nod and bow when passing each other in the hallway. His goal in life is to have as much fun as he can until he has to take over the throne.
Mission: Prince
Personality: Cameron doesn't really leave the castle often except on business. He is usually very hyper but nice. He's very accepting and open with things. Mostly just has a passion for adventure. He is very witty and clever when it comes to lying and getting himself out of trouble, charming and kinda flirty when it comes down to it.
Relatives:
- Queen (Mother)
- Princess (Sister)
- Sneaking out of the Castle
- Partying
- Eating
Dislikes:
- Working
- The Family Dinners
- Getting Caught
- Party Poopers
Other: Because he is the Prince he has to carry around some sort of self defense weapon and go to classes to learn about outside affairs and spars often.
Played By: Dragon_Battle

Picture Here

Name: Zailanna Ayliana
Role: Princess
Race Elf
Bio: Zailanna has lived the life of a typical princess, which can be exiting but also dull and dry sometimes. She's been spoiled and pampered by the kingdom staff, whether it was by her parents or the servants. However, that is to be expected. She's not snooty or rude but she does hold herself of high importance compared to everyone but other royalty. Life outside the castle has always excited her because she's never been able to experience it and has spent 90% of the time stuck inside of the castle. The library and all of the books it holds have been her companions for a long time now and she dreams of being able to experience all of the adventure and intrigue that the characters in her books have been able to live in. Zailanna has no experience with the other gender but knows she's coming to the age where she must be married off to another kingdom's prince. Leaving the castle and her family excites her but she's a little scared..
Mission: Learn the duties of royalty, proper manners, etc. Must also find a prince to marry.
Personality: Due to her sheltered life, Zailanna is quite innocent and the only things she knows about the outside world comes from books. She's extremely curious and always eager to learn more and get away. She has a pure heart and a sweet attitude, although she has a bit of a temper. She has the potential to be feisty but tries to remain calm and "princessy" most of the time. She's easily embarrassed.
Relatives: The Queen _____
The Prince ______
-Reading
-Her family and servants; they are her only companions
-Adventure and Fantasy
-The outside world
-Animals
Dislikes:
-Getting scolded
-All of the royal and manners training
-Being stuck in the castle
-Violence
Other: She absolutely adores her brother.
Played By: _yeah_sure_whatever_

Nobles

Picture Here

Name: Kayley Jeannette Arsing
Role: Daughter of Army General
Race Elf
Bio: Kayley has been raised by her father due to the fact that her mother is never around because she is a drunk. Her father has always taught her to defend herself and fight for what she believes is right. She is loyal to her kingdom and was taught to never betray it. Her father raised her so that one day when he is old and on the edge of death, she could take on in his place. In the meantime she practices fighting and has grown to be one of the strongest fighters in the kingdom.
Mission: To follow in the footsteps of her father
Personality: Kayley has a well rounded personality. She has those days where she just wants to fight and challenge people, and other days when she just wants to take off, have some fun and break all the rules. When she's in the mood to have fun she's willing to take it to the extreme, anything to get her blood boiling, but can get a bit carried away when it comes to others.
Relatives: N/A
- Hot guys
- Bad Boys
- Partying
Dislikes:
- Getting in trouble
- Annoying people
- The Queen
Other:
Weapons: Twin Swords, Throwing Stars, War Hammer, Bow and arrow, Sword.
Played By: K i k i o

Picture Here

Name: Hunter Suzuki
Role: Son of the Healthcare General
Race Elf
Bio: Being born as the son of the healthcare general, Hunter had a close relationship with the daughter of the army general, as well as the daughter of the priestess. He always pretends to be tall, whenever he can atleast. Hunter is always either standing on tables or chairs or sitting on someones back. As he grew up, he didn't get much taller or any more mature, as he kept his love of animals and cake from when he was about five years old. Now he studies medicine so that he can eventually take over for his father as the official Healthcare General.
Mission: N/A
Personality: Kind, Loyal, Caring, Nurturing
- Sweets
- Friends
- Fun
- Bunnies
Dislikes: - Being woken up
- Hunger
- Violence
Other: Gets extremely angry when woken up, and some say he resembles Mitsukuni Haninozuka from the Ouran High School Host Club, due to the fact that he is a 5'2" seventeen year old boy, only he has a bit of a napoleon complex.
Played By: Deviant Roxas

Picture Here

Name: Luna Rin Noir
Role: Daughter of the Priestess
Race: Demon (Necromancer)
Bio: Luna was originally born in the Kingdom of Isolis, the land of demons, being raised as a noble of their own before the Demon High Priestess of Isolis, afraid of being replaced, disposed of her extraordinarily small and blanket wrapped body within a nearby river. Had the Priestess of the Elves not been collecting moon flowers at the time, along the shore of said river, Luna would never have survived. The elf took Luna in as her own and named her after the mythical goddess of the moon, Artemis. As Luna grew, slowly, as both elves and demons do, she began to show potential for her mothers job, thus catalyzing her mothers decision to train her. Luna was trained over the years vigorously in the art of communicating, and assisting of passing the dead, as well as raising the dead despite, it's overall forbidden nature. Her mother loved her, very much, and worried about a demon within a world of elves. Elves were usually understanding and accepting of other races but due to the war, her mother had her trained in both the offensive and defensive styles of fighting with a staff, to be sure she could handle herself. Shortly after, her mother died , leaving any future conversations only accessible through the spirit world.
Mission: Whatever the moment calls for.
Personality: Luna is always blunt, hinted with a bitter and sarcastic undertone that, unusually, captivates everyone that interacts with her, despite their a dimmed view of her background. Call it charm, go figure.
Relatives: Status biggrin ead.
-Cupcakes
-Son of the healthcare general
-The evening hours
-Dancing
Dislikes:
-Sleeping
-People that dislike her
-The Queen
Other: Trained by her mother in the communication of the dead and assistance in their passing.
Played By: Lovely_Len0re

Servants

Picture Here

Name: Thrie Barton
Role: Prince's Servant
Race Elf
Bio: Thrie was the son of a blacksmith. However, his father had an obsession of creating experimental weapons to the point of ignoring Royal requests to make weapons and armors. This resulted in his family name being looked down on. Despite their horrible reputation, his father did have a talent of making spear tips. Because of his father, Thrie had been bullied and picked on throughout his childhood. He didn't ask for any of this but he never complained. One day, Thrie defied his father's word to stay home by sneaking out and tried to have fun on his own. Weather it be by fate or an accident, he stumbled across the Prince attempting to have fun. He didn't understand why, but since then, he devoted himself to serve the Prince.
Mission: To protect the Prince I have sworn to. Assist his daily life to make it more convenient and smooth for the Prince.
Personality: He tends to have a cold nature toward new people. Especially when the new person is around the Prince. He has given up his personal desire and sworn under his life to serve the Prince whatever it may cost.
  • Justice
  • Positive compliments
  • Polearm

Dislikes:
  • Anyone who poses a threat to the Prince.
  • Injustice
  • Those who abuse power
  • Bullies

Other: Thrie is proficient in polearm weaponry, a trait he picked up from his father.
Played By: ThrieTheTiger

Picture Here

Name: Vanyalia Emaane
Role: Princess’s Servant
Race Half elf half demon
Bio: Her mother was an elf and her father a demon. Because of her lineage she never felt completely accepted. One day her father (a merchant) went to work and did not return home. A week later word was sent that he was killed by a highway man. It was a brutal murder but none truly cared because he was a demon. As she grew older she was accepted to work in the castle, it was an honour and her family desperately needed the money. For her it is an honour to serve her Princess.
Mission: To change the opinions of elves against demons. However this is increasingly difficult with the war going on. Because of this she has been trying to keep her demon blood a secret.
Personality: open minded, nurturing, hardworking, inquisitive and loyal. She is usually compliant but if a person grates her nerves too finely she may lash out. Usually though she is perky and eager and hardly has anything horrible to say about anyone.
- Playing the lute
- Free-time
- Sunshine~
Dislikes:
- Being treated differently
- Being looked down on
- Senseless violence
- wastefulness
Other: She got her lute from her father when she was younger but her mother taught her how to play it. It is her prized possession and she often lugs the thing with her everywhere.
Played By: Yarho

Picture Here

Name: Lucy Vonn Dantine
Role: Kingdom Thief Girl
Race Demon
Bio: Lucy doesn't remember her past well. She knows she had a father and a mother but she isn't sure who they were. She only remembers from when she first entered the Evil Kingdom. The King sent her over here to steal from the Kingdom of Alyianna. Both secrets and items. She is still quite new here and acts like a sweet little girl. Lucy also knows the truth about the King's death.
Mission: To take from the Kingdom
Personality: Lucy has a quite sweet persona. She's friendly, outgoing, and blunt. But on the inside she is a devious little girl who takes. She manipulates people with her sweet and adorable looks into getting what she wants.
Relatives: N//A
✓Flowers
✓Cats
✓Taking
Dislikes:
✗Loud Noises
✗Being Caught
✗Losing
✗Death
Other: N//A
Played By:Finagle Cupcake

Aged Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Links and such;

Here is the link to our very own OOC Thread(:

ll Introduction ll Story ll Rules ll Roles ll Profile Skeletons ll Profiles ll Links ll Reserved ll

Aged Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Alright this is reserved for if I forgot something.

Aged Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Alright this is reserved for if I forgot something.

Aged Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
We are now open! Yay.

Aged Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Aged Sex Symbol