Welcome to Gaia! ::

The year is 1825 and there are still the infamous witch hunts. But there are others that are being hunted as well. Demons, Warlocks, and sometimes Angels are being hunted down for a prize. Most of the hunted are just innocent people and bystanders that just happen to have Demon, Warlock, Witch, Wizard and Angel blood running in their veins. The best known of the Hunters is Nero, his father was once a Priest of the Church and brutally murdered by demons and angels alike.

1.) Luna_Wolfwind, MezaLayla own this rp, what we say goes.
2.)Please follow the rules of gaia and rules we create.
3.)Illit, semi-lit, or pro-lit, it doesn't matter to me.
4.)Please send your profiles in a pm, dont post them.
5.)Title pm as “The Hunted” for demon skeleton and "The Hunter” for human skeleton.
6.) Use the skeleton i created.
7.) Don’t be mean to other people on this, it only makes you look foolish.
8.) Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13.
10.) Everywhere I look I see neko's. Please no nekos.
11.) Try to stick to Hunter or Hunted (aka Runners) but if you wish to have another type of job let me know
12.)Cussing is allowed, but don't do it every other line.
13.) Do not join and then forget about us...that has happened to me a lot of the time, warn me if you're going to be gone for long amounts of time, such as groundings and or computer problems.
14.)Try to refrain from bright colors that involve reds and greens, I am, sad to say this, but color deficient. It is rather embarrassing so please do not make fun of that issue.
15.) There is a difference between Gender and Sex. Gender is male or female sex is if you date male or female (thought i would clarify that just to keep people from making a mistake)
16.) Enjoy your stay with us.

Character Skeleton

Username:
Name:
Race:
Sex:
Short Bio:
Personality:
Appearence:

Hunters: (all bear this mark Hunter Tattoo on their wrists)

Username: Luna_Wolfwind (unless you think you can do better, at which point pm me)
Name: Nero
Job: Hunter
Race: Human
Sex: Straight
Short Bio: Father was murdered by the demons and angels. He has been hunting down anything that comes from the seven gates of hell. He refuses to give up until he finds the ones that murdered his father. He grew up on his own and training himself to kill hell spawn. One night he found out that the local healer, Amanda Darkwind, had a 13 year old daughter who was half demon and half witch. He went to find the girl to cleanse her but she was gone and Amanda was brutally murdered; but taht was 12 years ago. He is also the new leader of the Hunters and speaks many languages, Latin is the primary next to English.
Personality: Fierce, fighter, never really cracking a joke but will use some witty banter if the demon is exceedingly weak.
Appearance: Nero

Username: Gingerdoll
Name: Rellik ((Notice it spells Killer backwards))
Short Bio: Since his family was killed by demons he now hunts them, nothing can put him off, and he has a natural ability to find them...almost like a 6th sense you could call it.
Personality: Evil,Fierce, Figher, strong minded/willed and physically
Appearence:Rellik

Username: General Pandie
Name: Demetri Cain Malpense
Race: Warlock
Sex: Male
Short Bio: When Demetri was younger, his sister was killed by a warlock from another family. His sister, Natalya, was very dear to him and it ripped his heart in two when he found her body. Originally from Russia, he is a very spiritual individual as was his family. His father and mother died due to old age so it didn't bother him very much.
When he heard about a large population of warlock's and other races, he moved although he doesn't know exactly where he is. He got into a fight and lost a small portion of his memory when one of his opponents tackled him and hit his head on the ground.
Personality: Relatively calm and refined. He doesn't usually talk until he gets to know the person rather well, and he can be very stealthy when hunting his prey.
Appearance Demetri Cain Malpense

Username: Seraphiel de la Cruz
Name: Duke Vradica
Job: Swordancer/Hunter
Sex: Heterosexual
Short Bio: In short, Duke's family was brutally murdered and torn apart, quite literally, by demons when he was just a small child. Having witnessed such a tragedy with his own eyes, his childish heart had no idea how to handle such trauma, resulting in an emotional shutdown. He was rescued before the demons could turn their attention to him, however, by a young woman named Vashta, who took him under her wing and taught him everything she knew about how to hunt and slay demons. He uses his primary sword that Vashta had given to him, Dein Nomos, which was recovered on his first expedition into some ancient ruins with her. He hunts demons with a sort of vengeance, but still remained as he had been. Emotionless.
Personality: Duke's personality, at the moment, is very plain and boring. He is an extremely emotionless person due to the trauma he experienced as a child and prefers to act rather than talk. He thinks with logic and acts on raw instinct only when it becomes an absolute necessity.
Appearance: Duke Vradic

Neutral:
Username: malak12
Name: Amaro Vinham
Job: Doctor
Sex: Women
Short Bio: Amaro was raised in a very modest family. His father was a traveling doctor, so he moved around a lot watching his father treat humans, demons and angels alike. He always looked up to his father and became his apprentice as soon as possible. Now his parents are older and his father has gone in retirement since his age makes traveling hard. So, Amaro has taken up the family business with pride and is creative so he is able to protect and heal demons and angels under the radar.
Personality: Amaro is incredibly caring, understanding, strong willed, friendly, generous and an all around gentleman. Even if someone is rude he will let it roll off his back and just work harder to get them out the door faster. He can still be a very serious individual. He understands when there's a bad situation and will deal with it as calmly as possible and is rarely known to blow up.
Appearence:Amaro Vinham
+He wears a white button up shirt, with a few top buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up just below his elbows
+He wears a silver cross necklace that shows easily through his unbuttoned part of his shirt
+He wears ironed, black slacks and shined black dress shoes
+He has a doctor's jacket hanging inside for when he helps patient's and will wear white gloves from time to time

Hunted:
Username: Luna_Wolfwind
Name: Daniel (Danny) Jonathan Darkwind
Job: Runner
Race: half human and half demon
Sex: straight
Short Bio: Raised by his demon father, Danny knew that he had a twin sister but never became interested in meeting her. He knew that she was unaware of him and he could always keep an eye on her through their personal twin bond. Danny has a lot of control over his anger but sometimes he looses control and transforms to his half demon form.
Personality: quiet, opinionated, calm and protective of his twin
Appearance:
Danny
Dannys Demonic Like Form

Username: Luna_Wolfwind
Name: Catharine Angeline Darkwind
Race: half human and half demon (looks more human than demon)
Sex: straight (but flirts with whatever walks)
Short Bio: Raised by her human mother Catharine knew that there was something missing in her life but never understood until the fateful day that she met her twin brother Daniel. That was when she found out that the things she would see come true.
Personality: flirtatious, bubbly and always in a good mood,
Appearance: Catharine

Username: Rena miyami
Name: Rena
Job: She gives the other hunted a place to stay by letting them into her home.
Race: Angel
Short Bio: Was kidnapped by demons when she was only a young girl. She escaped, thank the Lord, after years of torture. After she escaped, she feared demons, but soon realized demons weren't terrible, just the ones the had kidnapped her. The real demons are the hunters.
Personality: She tries her best to be kind and friendly to everyone. She's shy, especially around demons. She is scared to death of hunters.
Appearance: Rena

Username: Gingerdoll ((Hello again lol))
Name: Skyrah Ava Tiggs
Job: Protector of other demons
Race: Shapeshifter
Short Bio: Since the hunters declared war on the demons she has wandered, helping out demons in need of assistance by helping defend them or finding them shelter.
Personality: Friendly, can be aggressive to people who look human, loyal, strong, fast, intelligent
Appearence: Skyrah

Username: MezaLayla
Alias: Rayne Kurayami
Name: Paige Shirozu
Job: Runner as well as protecting demons/angels etc. who request it and hunts hunters.
Short Bio: She'd been a regular kid with a job up until havoc wreaked out. Her family had been killed because it was thought that they were part demon, though they weren't. She wasn't home but was hunted down. Some demons helped her hide but eventually they were all caught. It was soon discovered that she was human and so the hunters were going to let her live but she tried to protect the demons that helped her (but failed) so she was considered a traitor and is now hunted down. She uses knives to fight and has them hidden all over her.
Personality: She comes across as stubborn, aloof, violent and a b***h. In reality Paige is alone and afraid but doesn't show it at all. She will do absoloutly anything to help those that she considers friends and will always neglect her needs for the needs of others.
Apperance:Rayne (Paige)

Username: Unseen_Mastermind
Name: Hex
Race: Demon
Short Bio: Hex always hated humans. Their destruction, greed, and hate truly is dispitiful. Almost as if they were demons themselves. Even though he is being hunted, he is also eliminating all who chase him.
Personality: Crazy and somewhat mad (yes, their is a difference)
Appearence:Hex

Username: Sabella_Jay
Name:Sabella or Bella
Job:runner
Race:demon/angel/human
Sex:straight
Short Bio:It was dark and she was only 12. Lights were flashing and there was nowhere to run. That night her whole family was killed while she watched. She escaped with her life bhut now is hunted. Running is all she knows now.
Personality:Witty and sarcastic when she knows you but shy and scared if she doesnt.
Appearence:
Sabella

Username: TheWorldsAura
Name: Usui Kenta
Race: Shape Shifter
Short Bio: Kenta was born
Personality: Extremely Shy, Usually always on alert. Doesn't feel safe around mostly anyone. Hard to get along with others due to shyness, gets scared very easily, and startled very easily.
Appearance:
Shift One
Shift Two

Username: Jess-Online
Name: Serena
Job: She doesn't have a job, but rather wanders the streets helping people
Race: Angel
Short Bio: Serena as a human, lived until she was 16... she then sadly got the flu and died. Whilst in heaven, she fell in love with a poisoned duke; until he was kicked out. Serena made the choice to follow him to earth, forever stranded, and love him once more, only to find he had been banished to hell. She now wanders around, like any curious 16 year old would, and helps all that need it, like any angel would.
Personality: Shy, funny, smart, excitable, caring
Appearence:
Serena

User ImageI don't know what I'm saying...

Catharine walked beside her twin brother as they found a place to hide. it was a shabby building, but i looked safe enough. He went to knock on the door when someone opened the door. she looked human, enough but Catharine could see that in the future they would see her wings. "You're an angel." Catharine said bluntly but happily.

...I never know what I'm saying.

User ImageDon't mind her...
Danny looked at the house that he was walking up to. He could smell that there was something different about this house than all the other houses they had passed. When he walked up to the front door there was a woman dressed neat and clean. Her hair was fine and golden. When his sister said: "You're an Angel" he knew that they were opening another can of worms.

...My sister is clinically insane.
User Image

XXX___Rena the angel___XXX

"I'm scared of them..

The girl was cleaning the place up. She heard that there might be two new demons staying with her, and she was a bit anxious. Everyone that has lived with her so far has been caught by the hunters, so she's been quite lonely. She hated to think she was the last one left, but she was. It was scary, but it was still frightening when the house was full of guests. She floated into the kitchen, landing by the table. There was a basket of apples in the middle of the table, and one was calling her name, Rena.
Rena was a angel. She lived in a house that belonged to a witch pair that rescued her. Sadly, the hunters found them. Rena was now owner and let anyone who was being hunted stay with wide open arms. Well, not wide open. The angel was sweet, but shy, or at least around demons. She wore a maid like outfit, and golden long hair, and had blue eyes that matched the river. She heard a knock and placed the apple down.
She flew to the door, tucking in her miniature wings. You never know if it was a human or not. What if it were a hunter? The thought always crossed her mind when she opened the door, but she had to not think of that. She opened the door to see a pair. One looked human, one looked demon. The girl bluntly mentioned how Rena was a angel right off.
"I guess you the two staying with me... It's a honor. I'm Rena..." she said with a giggle.

...thats why I hide..."

Catharine waltzed in happily spinning in circles as she did so. Her brother put a hand on his forehead then took human form. "My apologizes," He whispered, "she's a tad bit insane..." Catharine glared back at her twin then continued spinning in circles. The place reminded her of her mother's house. "When did you get this place?" Catharine asked in an odd chirpy tone.

Danny rolled his eyes at his sister while watching her dance in mini circles. He made quick introductions then said: ""My apologizes, she's a tad bit insane..." When Catharine glared back at him he stuck his tongue out at her then looked at the Angel. "Thank you for letting us stay Rena, she said that this place was the safest we've seen and that Nero won't find us for quite some time.

User Image

"I'm scared of them..

She nodded at the boy demon. "I love to help others in need. I'm glad your able to stay..." she said, shutting the door and locking it with her right hand. She smiled brightly, watching the young girl dance in her house. It was quite cute. "It's called being hyper, she's not being insane.." she said with a small chuckle before her mind got around the girl's question. "A couple of months ago.. Oh, and umm I have fresh apples in the kitchen if you guys are hungry..." she said, flying into the kitchen area. She had small wings, so they only took her about a foot off the ground, but she liked it that way.

...thats why I hide..."

Catharine grinned when Rena said: "It's called being hyper, she's not being insane.." Rena then replied to Catharine's earlier question. then added: "I have fresh apples in the kitchen if you guys are hungry..." Catharine ran into the kitchen, all though she knew her brother was slightly right about her being insane. Mostly her ability was to fault to that. ...I never know what I'm saying.

Danny scafffed to himself. to think someone actualyl thought his sisters insanity was from just being hyper. His ears caught the words "fresh apples" and knew taht his sister was going to run in and eat them all, or at least try to. he ran in and grabbed the handful of apples from his sister then put one in her hands and the rest back in teh bowl. "Warned you...she's insane."

User Image

"I'm scared of them..

Rena watched as the girl tried to eat all the apples that the basket held. Her brother prevented this quickly, taking the apples and only giving the girl one. Rena frowned, feeling bad that the girl was now disappointed. She walked over to the table, snatching one and placing it in the girl's hand. Now she had two. Rena took another apple and extended her hand towards the boy demon, offering it to him. "Sorry, I never learned your names? Oh, and insane is alright, as long as it's the friendly insane." she said with a laugh.

...that's why I hide..."

Catharine wolfed down the apples in no time and watched as her brother, looking mildly confused, stumbled with his words and the apple in his hands. "Sorry for my brother, he's horrible with women." catharine retorted while laughing at her brother.

Danny couldn't form the words quite right. "Catharine and that's Danny" He said at first then shook his head. "No sorry i'm Danny and that's Catharine." He looked at the apple then took a sniff at it and finally bit down into it. When his sister made an annoying come back about being horrible with women he felt slighly annoyed. But quickly wrestled with his emotions and finished the apple. "All right we're even Cattie, no more mean jokes tonight."

User Image
Skyrah Ava Tiggs…

Growling in her wolf form as she attempted to get a small sprite to safety she nudged it along, the fur on her back sticking up "Go......he's coming!" she growled at the sprite before nodding as it began to fly away. Suddenly she was knocked off her paws and sent along the ground with a yelp. Looking up she growled at the man standing there with his sword dripping with blood...her blood. Pulling herself to her paws she decided not to fight and with a growl she set off through the forest...this time to try and find shelter for herself.

Spotting a tree she lept at it and climbed before watching the man below her angrily chop a cherry tree sapling. When she was sure he had gone she slid down and headed off, it wasnt long before she came across a house. Feeling dizzy she dragged herself towards it before scratching on the door, her ears bent weakly.

…….defending all I can

User Image
Rellik…..the hunter…

Swinging at the wolf he smirked as he felt his sword collide with it's side. Looking at his sword coated in its blood he nodded as it glinted sliver briefly before changing to red. As the wolf took off he smirked before giving chase. After a while he lost it and angrily chopped down a small cherry tree that was only a sapling before retreating. He would kill a demon eventually.....

……. Fear me!

Catharine let out a scream as she saw what was happening then quickly ran to the door. She pulled the wolf inside and gently touched the wounds with sympathy. Danny was startled at first by the scream. He came over calmly and placed his hands ontop of the wounds and said a few words that catharine could not understand. when the Wounds were healed she hugged the wolf's head tightly in her arms. "You're safe now,"

Danny heared his sister scream and started to draw out his short sword when he saw her run to the door and swing it wide open. He walked up to the bleeding wolf and said: "Vigoratus is vulnus" He pulled his hands away and bit back his anger while smelling the blood.

User Image
Skyrah Ava Tiggs…

Alarmed as she was suddenly pulled inside by a screaming girl her fur bristled before she calmed down after being healed. Her ears pointed upwards and her tail wagged happily "Thank you....." She said sitting down, her eyes glowing graciously. At least now she amongst people like herself

…….defending all I can

User Image
Rellik…..the hunter…

Setting up a campsite he angrily built a fire, he hadnt killed a demon in many weeks and was getting fed up. He knew the problem...it was that dam shapeshifter....he could have sworn she was following and helping each of his prey. Clenching his hand round a rock he swore he would get revenge and wipe every last demon of the planet.

……. Fear me!

Catharine started to hug Skyrah tighter until her brother pried her away. Catharine looked around nervously. "Something's wrong, time's changed on me." She was alarmed now. Danny put a hand on her shoulder then tried to calm her but failed at his spell.

Danny looked at his sister when she siad: "Something's wrong, time's changed on me." She was defenatly alarmed, he could sense that. He whispered: "Sedo parum sanctimonialis" to try and calm her but failed. "All right, my names Daniel, this is Catharine and Rena...guess you might be staying with us for a while."

User Image
Skyrah Ava Tiggs…

Slightly embarrassed at all the hugging she was grateful when the girl was pried off her. When she was addressed she looked to the boy and nodded at each name "Nice to meet you all, Im Skyrah....thank you for helping me....im usually alot more careful, but he's been getting better" She said standing up and changing into her human form. Brushing her hair out of her eyes she smiled sweetly "Oh i wouldnt want to impose....this is your house...and you have done enough..." She said tucking her hair behind one ear. Her voice was rather melodic, slightly elven....musical even.

…….defending all I can
User Image

"I'm scared of them..

Rena shook her head. "This is a home for everyone who is being hunted. This is now your home until you decide to leave," Rena said happily, smiling at the wolf girl. She was happy she was alright. Danny sure did a great job at healing, it seemed like she was never harmed at all. Rena flew into the kitchen, coming back with one of the fresh apples. "You've been through a lot. Here..." she said, handing her the apple.

...that's why I hide..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces