Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Hooded Rose Café, in Rome, Italy; is home to the creatures of the night and after. As you open the large glass doors, you are greeted by our friendly staff of Shinigamis. They are here to serve and protect all of their customers, even from other patrons. We have a large menu with the best entertainment, from lobster to blood soup; and for entertainment, we have live music to dance floor. Our little café is also a club, in the back, for VIPs. We also have a wide range of customers. To the undead, as ghost and nightwalkers; to enchanted beings, like elves and beasts. Please enjoy your stay at the Café!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Hooded Rose

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

∮The Owner∮ Taken

∮The Cook∮ Taken

∮Greeter∮ Taken

∮Waiter∮ Taken

∮Waitress∮ Taken

∮Singer∮ Taken

∮Bartender∮ Taken

FULL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Guests

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

∮VIP Guest∮ Taken

∮VIP Guest∮ Taken

∮VIP Guest∮ Not taken

∮Guest∮ Not taken

∮Guest∮ Not taken

∮Guest∮ Not taken

PM me if you want a spot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Use sentences and capitals.

PM me profiles, titled Guest or Hooded Rose.

Please don't cruse every other word it's annoying.

Keep romance to PG13 and I don't care if you put Yaoi or Yuri just keep it under PG13.
We have virgen eyes wandering around the internet now a days.

I encourage fighting, it keeps things upbeat.

Can have two characters per user, but you have to use different writing styles so we can tell them apart.

If you do not involed others, I will make you! Just kidding, but please get the others involed.

Please be atleast semi-lit, but I'll under stand writer's block.

Please write your posts like a story, and use past tense.

Use []() when OOC, I don't like **.

This a long term rp, so no disappearing! Or I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish!
Just kidding.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Profile Setup

[i][b]Puppeteer: [/b][/i]
[i][b]Puppet's Name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Puppet's Age:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Puppet's Gender:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Puppet's Personality:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Puppet's Power:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Puppet's Weapon:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Puppet's Appearance:[/b][/i]

Puppeteer: [Your Username]
Puppet's Name: [Your Character's name]
Puppet's Age: [Character's age]
Puppet's Gender: [Male or Female]
Puppet's Personality: [List of 5]
Puppet's Power: [Only One!]
Puppet's Weapon: [Only One!]
Puppet's Appearance: [Anime and Url]

The Hooded Rose Characters

Puppeteer: ImEdWaRdCuLlEnSfLaVoR
Puppet's Name: Mellow Rose "Melly"
Puppet's Age: Looks 23 is really 345
Puppet's Gender: Female
Puppet's Personality: Melly is just what her name implies. She's incredibly mellow and lenient when it comes to her staff but she runs her cafe with an iron fist where "other" hings are concerned.
Puppet's Power: Mind-Reader
Puppet's Weapon: Spear
Puppet's Appearance:
The Owner

Puppeteer: Light Yoshiru
Puppet's Name:Talon Thornwood
Puppet's Age:26
Puppet's Gender:Male
Puppet's Personality:A bit sarcastic, fun, will get into a fight with just about anyone (watch out for the flying fryingpan), bossy when you're in his kitchen.
Puppet's Power:Control over shadows
Puppet's Weapon:
Dark Scythe
Puppet's Appearance:
The Cook
When ya piss him off real bad

Puppeteer: animechick1303
Puppet's Name: Star Mysterica Katana
Puppet's Age: 16
Puppet's Gender: female
Puppet's Personality: Shes a sweet girl that just loves seeing people happy. But shes a little air-headed and she doesn’t pay attention to many things, unless somebody points it out to her.But becises that shes just a caring person with a sweet personality.
Puppet's Power: Able to jump really high in the air
Puppet's Weapon: Whatever she can get her hands on
Puppet'sAppearance:
Greeter

Puppeteer: The Gray Tombstone Raven
Puppet's Name: Jeffery Godfreed
Puppet's Age: Looks 18
Puppet's Gender: Male
Puppet's Personality: Rough around the edges, sarcastic, rude, blunt, and devious.
Puppet's Power: Super Fast Speed
Puppet's Weapon:
Pointy McStab Stab
Puppet's Appearance:
Waiter

Puppeteer: Sauliya
Puppet's Name: Tasha Valore
Puppet's Age: 21
Puppet's Personality: Tasha, like everyone, experiences all moods. Tasha is usually irritable, though on good days, she can be more calm. She likes to be loud, and of course has passion for singing. Tasha is respectful unless given a reason to show disrespect. Though she is often portrayed as fierce.
Puppet's Power: None
Puppet's Weapon: Just a dagger hidden in the side of her belt
Puppet's Appearance:
Singer

Puppeteer: i-are-cripple
Puppet's Name: Chiyo Nomiano (She prefers Chi)
Puppet's Age: Looks 18
Puppet's Personality: To those who don't know her, she's a bit of a...smart alec. But her friends know her as a rather caring person, but somewhat odd and likes to get into fights at times. There are times were she is really sweet. She's also a smoker, but not of cigarettes...but of some type of toothpick looking cig.
Puppet's Power: Fire Breather
Puppet's Weapon: None, but she's a good hand combat fighter.
Puppet's Appearance:
Waitress

Puppeteer: Kellanda
Puppet's Name: Siofra NicAilil
Puppet's Age: 250
Puppet's Personality: Sio's usually calm and kind, the perfect ear to have behind the bar, when she isn't tossing bottles around, that is. Interrupt her when a bottle's in the air, or dare scratch 'her' bar, and feel her wrath. Which is usually no drinks for the rest of the night, or if you've really pissed her off, a quick introduction to the pavement outside.
Puppet's Power: Mind empathy
Puppet's Weapon: A set of throwing knives.
Puppet's Appearance:
Bartender, minus wings.

The Guest Characters

Puppeteer: Kisonae
Puppet's Name: Serenity Rose
Puppet's Age: 140 but looks 18
Puppet's Personality: Shy,Tough,Romantic,Smart,Mysterious
Puppet's Power: She is like a spirit she was killed but came back she is solid but can do ghost like things
Puppet's Weapon: Katana
Puppet's Appearance:
VIP Guest

Puppeteer: [Chizu Ninja]
Puppet's Name: [Hikaru Akiyama " Hiki " ]
Puppet's Age: [20]
Puppet's Gender: [Female]
Puppet's Personality: [Kind, Cheerful, Caring, Calm]
Puppet's Power: [Teleprtation]
Puppet's Weapon: [Katana]
Puppet's Appearance: [ VIP Guest ]
↜OPEN!↝
..::Love::..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tasha leaned against the wall, her eyes closed as the lady in charge of her wardrobe brushed her long blonde hair. It had been a long day, and if this job hadn't paid well, she would have snapped at the girl who was now touching up her make-up. Waving the girl's hand away curtly, Tasha waited until she heard her name being called on the stage. Not even bothering to smile to the waiting people, Tasha grabbed the microphone. The lights were never bright there, to which she was thankful. Making a sign to the band who began to play, Tasha cleared her throat. As the intro ended, Tasha sang, her voice ringing. It had been a glorious feeling at first, but she was used to it by now, and it was just as if she were talking normally.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..::Hate::..

The Hooded Rose Cafe's head waiter, Jeffery, was on Greeting duty. He had to sit all the guest and take their orders, he hated being the greeter. He had to be nice. The owner always yelled at him for not smiling, the thought made the reaper scowl more. He wished he could do one job and no more, but they were short handed right now. He tightened his jaw as more could be seen down the road. More people to find seats, more orders, and trays to carry. The shinigami just glared, hoping they would go to someplace else. They kept coming. "Damn." Godfreed mumbled. Inside, he could hear Tasha's show starting in the VIP lounge. "I wish she would do more then just sing." He shot dark looks at the restaurant.

Serenity was sighing as she appeared suddenly infront of the greeter of "The Hooded Rose Cafe".Her face was pale and cold she had no expretion as she awaited him to show her where to go.She came there every day ,ordered a drink and sat silently she had nothing better to do.She talke dto some people and mingled but she rarely had anyone talk to her back.So she waited for the greeter to show her her seat so the same thaing could happen that normally always happens.
..::Love::..

As the songs came and went, with hardly a pause in between for her to get a drink, Tasha urged to end the day. Of course, this job was better than many others, but it was still a humongous strain and a pain. By the end of her first show of the night shift, including multiple songs, Tasha was panting, reaching for her water glass to cool off her throat. All of the songs were dark songs, as that was the theme of the Cafe.

"Stick around for the second show, and different songs, in about half an hour. Just enough time for me to get drunk," she said, whispering the last sentence so that even the mic. didn't pick it up.

Setting the mic. in the stand and stepping backstage, Tasha took off the formal dress she wore and changed into her black pants and a short black shirt that showed off her mid section. Slowly, as if to not attract attention, Tasha trudged up to the bar, ordering a strong wine.

..::Hate::..

Jeffery stumbled backwards, he was caught off guard by one of the restaurant's regulars. "What th. . ." He stopped himself from saying something to get him fired. "I mean," He stood, brushed off his pants and bowed respectfully. "Welcome to The Hooded Rose, is it only you today mama?" Thought he didn't smile when he spoke, he tried he's hardest not to frown too; wasn't working too well for him.

Serenity smirked at him getting starled by her sudden appearence.As he spoke she roled her eyes,"Yes it is only me as usual".She stood there waiting for him to show her to her seat .She was getting bored with coming to htis cafe from day, to day, to day.But everyday was different so she soncinued her normal routine.

Godfreed stood aside to let her past, he didn't like her and her rolling eyes. But he remain cool. "Would you like a booth or bar seat, mama?" He lead her in, he shuffled his gray hair in boredom, being greeter was the worst.

Serenity smiled and said,"Booth please"She new he did not like her.She did not particularly mind as long as he did not try to make he mad.Her eyes searched the cafe seeing how many people were there currently ,and seeing if she could tell if anyone was like her ,but she could not tell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff