Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Hunter

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Inspiration: The game of life - Hatsune Miku, Mai HiME
An Acheta original.
Second remake, probably the last time I will try.

-OOC thread-

-The game of life-

My first life was of tedium
My second life allowed me to do all I wished
My third life was a dreadful man
My fourth life was as a blind pianist

My fifth life was a feminist
My sixth life was filled with corruption
My seventh life was as a mourning woman
My eighth life was as a millionaire

A game played by the fickle god
A game people call their lifetimes
Grinding forwards on the pre-laid rails

The game of life binds us all
Puppeting us with invisible strings
God gazes on the spectacle
And the dice roll..

My ninth life was a mangaka
My tenth life was a teacher slash ****phile
My eleventh life was..
Something too gruesome to even look at

The dice punishes me again,
determining my day
And every day repeating itself over

Tiring and endless is the game of life
Everything occuring at god's whims
Claiming the lights of fate in light of that..
It's sheer comedy

Happiness and sorrow?
Merely choices decided by a one-in-six
What number awaits next?

The game of life binds us all
Puppeting us with invisible strings
God gazes on the spectacle
And the dice roll..

Grinning, he tosses the dice
Trickery, deceit, he doesn't care
For people revere him as their god
Ah how laughable this is

Ah how laughable this is.

Gracious Hunter

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

This is the new era. Everyone seems to know everything about everyone. Everyone is the same, but they all think they’re different. But they’re not, as said before, everyone is the same. They’re humans, pawns in the game of life. From above, a game started. Deciding the life of the people by simply throwing the dice. But these creatures humans call ‘gods’ grew tired of it, so they decided to start a new, special game.

Now, these gambling gods never cared much for humanity. If they all died, they could create a new form of life after all. They got bored of throwing the dice so they made up the ultimate gamble. Six persons would be chosen to change. They were just random persons, in the same country. But theyd all lose something and end up different than all the others. One blind, one deaf, one could not feel, one mute, one could not smell, and the last one could not walk. There was no explanation to be found, no one knew why they lost their ability to smell, see, talk or anything else. These six, in exchange for their loss, all got one power. Or actually, one sense to be 'tripled'. But that alone wouldn’t make this game exciting. It wouldn’t be a good bet.

Therefore, they decided on trying something else. One year after the six lost something, They all got a dream which told them about the situation. The earth was in danger, the gods were gambling. Gambling on the six with a missing. The six had to come together in a cave just outside the city. Each was told about their power, and their mission. They had to find the lost god, the key to survival. They would get clues on the way, but if they took the wrong way, there would always be a penalty. And if they didn’t succeed in time, all would be lost. One month was the time limit.

However, as they go on their trip to save the world, there’s something they don’t know of yet.. The ultimate dance battle at the end of the line. What will become of this game? Is there a way to cheat, to turn the dices?

Let the game begin.

Gracious Hunter

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

The blind one
Female
The Blind one is shy, but friendly.
She’s very careful, afraid of danger and taking risks.
She’s not used to being on her own and gives off the image of a naive girl.
That is, after she lost her sight.
The blind one’s stronger sense is Feeling.
The blind one's animal is an owl.
open/taken by: Keiichu

The one who can’t feel
Female
This girl loves going out.
She’s a real daredevil and doesn’t seem to fear anything.
She will do anything anyone tells her, to show them she’s not a girly girl.
She doesn’t notice it when she feels something hot, cold or normally painful,
that’s why she now thinks she can take on anything, neglecting the consequences.
The one who can’t feel’s stronger sense is talking.
The one who can't feel's animal is a tiger.
open/taken by: Kanames_Edwardsgirl

The one who can’t walk.
Female
Since birth, this girl believed practically everything she was told.
Even though that was the case, she did know the differences between reality and dreams.
Still, She is higly superstitious and blames her loss on crossing a road with a black cat.
She now believes that she's like a play doll, played with by the gods.
But all that aside, she does her best to live her life to it's fullest. Even if she's not sure if she's actually 'alive'.
The one who can’t walk’s stronger sense is seeing.
The one who can't walk's animal is a wolf.
open/taken by: Acheta

The Mute one
Male
The mute one is observing and smart.
He practically always carried a notebook with him to write things down,
but he mainly keeps his thoughts to himself.
He knows a lot about other humans and understands a lot.
He’s sweet and caring, but prefers to be alone.
The Mute one’s stronger sense is Hearing.
The Mute one's animal is bird.
open/taken by:Sullen Miken

The deaf one
Male
The deaf one is the one who experiences the least troubles with his handicap, as he can read lips.
Even though he’s deaf, he can speak quite well, even after not hearing himself for a year.
He loves to hang around with friend and
he disgusts people who judge him because of his handicap and isn’t afraid to show people what he thinks,
The deaf one’s stronger sense is Smelling.
The deaf one's animal is a spider.
open/taken by:Lvl 50 fighter

The one who can’t smell
Male
This boy always loved to pull pranks.
Seeing how he now can’t smell, he loves to prank people with the grossest smells.
Of course, anything else will do as well.
He believes he's the best in almost everything he does and feels like most people are less than him.
He enjoys getting into fights and doesn't seem to care about anyone but himself.
The one who can’t smell’s stronger sense is Walking.
The one who can't smell's animal is a snake.
open/taken by:Wuppa Wuppa

This is not the first time I'm trying to do this roleplay, the first didn't even start because of the following two gaians who, even though i kept asking, never sent their profile.
Zillyhoo
Reverse Light

Gracious Hunter

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

The gods.
There are three gods, Kamille, Kena and Kane.
Each of these three gods trows the dices for two or the chosen players.

Kamille is the player of the blind and deaf ones.
Kena is the player of the one who cannot walk and the one who cannot smell,
and Kane is the player of the mute one and the one who cannot feel.

The gods will send word to the pawns by riddles and assignments,
mostly in the form of an animal.
The chosen animal.

The animals.
Each of the six has their own kind of animal.
They don't know it yet, but they have always been attracted to that specific animal.
Each of them is bound to meet their soul matching animal during their journey.
They're no ordinary animals however.

The stronger senses.
As mentioned before, each of the six have one sense stronger than the average human.
Way stronger, actually, which can cause problems too.

Hearing
Allows the person to hear every small sound,
and mainly identify them as well.
But it also makes that person not able to stand too loud sounds, like in a disco.

Seeing
Allows the person to see everything better and faster, even if it's dark.
However, bright light hurts this person more than the average person.

Speaking
Allows the person to speak in the following languages:
English, Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Dutch and Korean.
This person can also talk really fast and has a way with saying things.
But sometimes he talks too fast to even be understood correctly.

Walking
Obviously, this allows the person to run really fast.
But as the person runs, he often seems to forget that he is running,
causing him to run too far or not far enough.
Also, because he doesn't notice he's running, if he trips, he will always fall harder.

Smelling
This person smells every little bit and never seems to catch a cold.
The person is able to identify almost all smells, but can't stand bad smells.

Feeling
This person can, even without looking, identify a lot of objects by feeling them.
She can also tell where others went by feeling the footsteps in the ground.
(This doesn't work on tiles and so.)
On the other hand, she experiences more pain.

A small note on the one who can't feel. Her nerves don't work, which means she will be hungry, she will have to go to the toilet and she'll certainly feel it if she breaks something. She can get severly wounded and even die from that, without realizing she's even bleeding untill she gets weak from blood loss or sees it.

Gracious Hunter

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

[imgright](Image url, I'd prefer an anime picture that's not overused)[/img]
[align=center][size=17][color=slategrey]❖[/color][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]F[/b]irst[/color][color=slategrey]❖[/color][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]S[/b]econd[/color][color=slategrey]❖[/color][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]T[/b]hird[/color][color=slategrey]❖[/color][/size]
[color=YOURCOLOR2][size=10][i]("quote")[/i][/size][/color][/color][/align]

[size=12][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]Nickname:[/b][/color][i]
[color=YOURCOLOR2](What would you like to be called)[/color]
[/i][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]Age:[/b][/color][i]
[color=YOURCOLOR2](Between 15 and 18)[/color]
[/i][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]Gender:[/b][/color][i]
[color=YOURCOLOR2](Male or Female)[/color]
[/i][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]Role:[/b][/color][i]
[color=YOURCOLOR2](Which role are you taking?)[/color]
[/i][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]Personality:[/b][/color][i]
[color=YOURCOLOR2](Explain a bit. At least one paragraph.)[/color]
[/i][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]Bio:[/b][/color][i]
[color=YOURCOLOR2](At least one paragraph)[/color]
[/i][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]Likes:[/b]
❤[/color][i] [color=YOURCOLOR2](like 1)[/color]
[/i][color=YOURCOLOR1]❤[/color][i] [color=YOURCOLOR2](like 2)[/color]
[/i][color=YOURCOLOR1]❤[/color][i] [color=YOURCOLOR2](like 3)[/color]
[/i][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]Dislikes:[/b]
✖[/color][i] [color=YOURCOLOR2](dislike 1)[/color]
[/i][color=YOURCOLOR1]✖[/color][i] [color=YOURCOLOR2](dislike 2)[/color]
[/i][color=YOURCOLOR1]✖[/color][i] [color=YOURCOLOR2](dislike 3)[/color]
[/i][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]Other:[/b][/color][i]
[color=YOURCOLOR2](Something else?)[/color]
[/i][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]Theme song:[/b][/color][i]
(Theme song in link form please.)
[/i][color=YOURCOLOR1][b]Username:[/b][/color][i]
[color=YOURCOLOR2](You.)[/color]
[/i][/size]

Gracious Hunter

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

❖ Wait for eachother. Don't go too much into 1x1 and try not to go on too much in one day if you notice some people aren't posting. It's not nice to not be able to catch on because of school or sleeping.
❖Please post in third person.
❖No one liners, they kinda ruin the story.
❖No text talk and no cybering, I think I don't have to explain why not.
❖If you're going to be gone for a while, please let us know.
❖Name your profile 'The game is about to start' so i know you read this.
❖I'm not accepting reservations anymore due to bad experiences. You'll just have to send me a complete profile. I don't want to miss good roleplayers because someone else reserved the spot first.
❖Please add a roleplay sample if I never roleplayed with you before.
❖Don't kill others without their permission and don't godmod. That's not nice.
❖You may only play one character. (unless it goes too slow, then I might allow people to play two characters.)
❖have fun!

Gracious Hunter

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
ShiloMaryRise
"Cats? Oh I love cats. White ones, at least."

Nickname:
Shilo
Role:
The one who can’t walk.
Personality:
Shilo is a gentle girl. She tries her best to understand everything and everyone around her, even though she mostly doesn’t succeed. She’s always been a bit of a daydreamer and is quick believing. She’s not naive, she won’t believe some random stranger if he tells stories about himself and all, but she will believe tales people tell. She’s higly superstitious and does anything to avoid the number 13, mirrors or black cats.

Ever since she ended up in a wheelchair, Shilo has tried to enjoy her life. That is a bit hard for her though, because she always loved to dance. Even though she might be down at times, she’ll always do her best to stay cheerful.

Bio:
Shilo lived in an average family, nothing special, actually. She had one younger sister, and they got along really well. Shilo loved to dance, and with all the support she got from her family and friends, she ended up dancing in shows. She loved her time on stage, but she would never forget about her friends. She’d go out to the shops and eat pizza with her friends, and she had average grades at school. At times, when she had to travel abroad for a dance show, she got a bit homesick. But once she was dancing, she’d forget about all her worries and enjoy every moment in the spotlights.

Then suddenly, she just collapsed. Her legs stopped working, she couldn’t stand anymore. They rushed to the hospital, but her legs were paralyzed, and as it seemed, they would never heal. With pain in her heart, Shilo said farewell to her dancing, and changed schools. They moved too, since their house wasn't fit to have someone in a wheelchair. Her family and friends kept supporting her, and Shilo was more than thankful for that. She desperately tried finding a new hobby, and she ended up drawing.

Then, one year later, she got that dream. She started to feel more and more like she was a living doll, with her strings being pulled by some god up there. Even though she hated the thought of leaving her family behind, she decided that a doll should obey their master and do what they say. Therefore, she made her decision to go to the cave.

Drawing
Music
Dislikes:
Anything that brings bad luck
Being in a wheelchair
People judging her by her handicap
Other:
Shilo always carries around a four leaved clover she found as a child.
Theme song:
Hymn to a gadget
Username:
acheta

User Image
RainAliceImogen
"The best and most beautiful thing in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart."

Nickname:
Rain
Role:
The Blind One
Personality:
Rain used to be a very big risk-taker but since she lost her eye-sight, she became cautious and reserved. The world became a dark place to Rain and now she prefers to always be accompanied to places. She is a very innocent and shy girl around strangers having to simply judge them by their word and not their appearance. This causes her to trust those a little too easily. Her inexperience makes her appear naive and she is always seen as a weakling.
Bio:
Life as Rain was somewhat bland. She was very studious and enjoyed reading, writing, and painting. She was a very smart girl, top ten percentage in her class and she had a decent amount of friends. They went to movies, laughed at those who dressed wildly, and spent time at home, relaxing. Her parents were so proud of Rain and her grades. She had a younger brother who was also a great kid. Her life was amazing.
She spent weekends doing crazy things. She enjoyed bungee-jumping and cliff-diving the most. There was a water reserve a couple block away from her home that she frequently jumped from. One day, she jumped into the water with her friends and closed her eyes under the surface. As she rose and took a breath, Rain opened her eyes and realized that there was only darkness. She started to panic. Her friends rushed her home and her parents then proceeded to take her to the hospital. The doctor proclaimed that she would never regain her eyesight. She cried heavily and shut herself in her room. Rain found music, found the comfort in sounds and with her bedroom. She knew where everything was and it made her relaxed.
The night when the dream arrived, she cried out, awaking in her sleep. It was so strange but she felt she needed to go there. But how! How could she get there on her own!? With little direction except gut instinct, she wrote a goodbye letter to her family and started her journey to the cave.

Swimming
Soft animals
Dislikes:
New places
Total silence
Cactuses
Other:
She likes to wear sunglasses to hide her eyes and misses reading stories. Music is always being played softly in her ear through a music player.
Theme song:
Eyes Open - Taylor Swift
Username:
Keiichu

RP SAMPLE (They're screenshots from a Google Docs RP I'm doing with a friend):
Link 1
Link 2

User Image
JuneRannLee
"Let's see who goes down with pain first? You or me?"

Nickname:
June or Fire
Role:
The one who can't feel
Personality:
she's a daredevil, even more of a daredevil than the blind one in the movies. She's cocky and smug at times, smart but also seemingly an idiot since she never turns down a challenge. But when she's not being challenged or doing something that's supposed to be dangerous, she's actually really caring and does the everyday chores she's supposed to, including homework, when she feels like it.
Bio:
This is June, most people call her Fire for when she's out fighting or doing other stunts. As a child, she was always picked on, even when she was taking Karate classes the people there picked on her, making her learn the lessons quick and fast, but she always got hurt easily. She was called crybaby for a long time and wimp for even longer. She was scared of heights and anything else that was supposed to be dangerous, she wouldn't touch the topic. When she was in high school though, one morning she woke up feeling almost numb. She couldn't feel the wetness of her mouth or the touch of her blankets on her skin, when walking, she couldn't feel the carpet texture, or even that she was wearing anything. It was in the dead of winter too and she didn't even feel cold. Her family was cuddled into blankets and robes and she was walking around in a t-shirt and pj pants until she got dressed for school.

The same day this started, she was again picked on, but this time....she felt no pain, the shock didn't go through until after she realized that those who were picking the fight were on the ground in pain first. Running from the scene, she went to the bathrooms to wash her face....she could feel the water but not its temperature and looking in the mirror she had a few bruises forming on her arms and one on her face, but didn't even feel when the hits landed. At first she freaked out, thinking she wouldn't know when she was hungry or not or when she needed to sleep or not. No matter what, she couldn't feel anything, not a cut, not a single soft or harmful touch. But at least she could still feel some emotions...that was feeling right? Or...where they just a memory of how she was supposed to feel and she really didn't have any emotions anymore?

For weeks she fretted over this, but after a month, some guys were once again picking on her, but this time, they dragged her to a high jump to a trampoline in the yard of a three story apartment complex. She thought she would be scared, but instead, when they pushed her off, she just took it calmly and used the building to right herself to the way she wanted and easily landed on the target. After that, she took great joy in beating what someone threw her way, the name wimp and crybaby forgotten, someone said that she was on fire with all they threw at her after she was on a game show to go through the objects and the name Fire stuck since. Now she's in fights, with no record yet, doing all kinds of dangerous things and still at large for the woman who isn't afraid of anything, the daredevil in a woman's body.

She just recently got a dream about a cave and some other people there, none of them she knew, and it kept recurring so she decided to go see why this cave was so important and who the other people were.

Sports
Anything that keeps her outside and active
Dislikes:
Being called bad names
bullies
Being told she can't do something
Other:
She's got two piercings in each ear and she loves to look nice with a bit of make-up. She doesn't apply it heavily like some people do.
Theme song:
Raise your Glass - Pink
Username:
Kanames_Edwardsgirl

User Image
KyleLeeErikson
“If you have to ask the question, you probably already know the answer.”

Nickname:
Kyle or Lee will do
Role:
The mute boy
Personality:
I’m very a studious person. I like to read, write, and have been known to be a people-watcher. I don’t usually involve myself in others’ business, and I prefer they treat me the same as I enjoy being alone, most of the time. This doesn’t diminish the fact that I can be kind when I want to be, though strangers will rarely see that coming from me. It doesn’t take much to annoy me, but I don’t get angry very easily. I’m a patient person in many situations and I try to keep a level head to keep myself out of trouble.
Bio:
You want to know my story? Well, I don’t get out much, so it will probably be boring, but here goes. My name is Kyle Lee Erikson- Kyle to some, Lee to others- and I was born to Roger and Mary Erikson seventeen years ago. I didn’t miss much when I was real young. Between my parents and my grandparents, I was well loved and taken care of. During my school years, I was the odd-man-out because I spent more time paying attention to the teachers and asking questions than I spent doing normal kid things. By no means was I a popular kid, but I still had a few friends. Three of us managed to stay together until high school, and then something weird happened. I woke up one morning, and I couldn’t talk. No matter how hard I tried, no words came out of my mouth and I spent the rest of the day writing what I was trying to say. I never really talked much to begin with, so it didn’t really bother me that my voice was gone, but then it got even weirder. I had a dream the other night about a cave and some other people that I didn’t know. I woke up and didn’t understand it at first. After having the dream on a recurring basis, I decided to see if I could find this cave I kept dreaming about.
Being alone
People-watching
Dislikes:
Ignorance
Rain
Not being able to read
Other:
Will panic should I ever lose my pen or notepad.
Theme song:
Walk - Foo Fighters
Username:
Sullen Miken

User Image
AelxanderLukePrice
"You'll have to speak up, I can't quite hear you....just kidding.

Nickname:
Alex
Role:
The one who can not hear.
Personality:
He is usually pretty friendly even to those few people he doesn't like much. He is adept at reading lips so he never misses a joke and, and likes telling some of his own as well. He doesn't mind it when people ask him about his condition either. He tries to keep his friends in good moods and tries to make friends out of enemies. He enjoys watching people have fun and take risks, as he figures he can't do that as much with his hearing gone, but really from the look on his face you'd probably never even know.
Bio:
Alexander was the first son of Baily and Bastian Price. They were a well to do family and he life growing up was nothing short of exceptional. He loved his family greatly, and as usual he was very protective of his little sister when she was born, but let's stick to his story.

In school he was one of the "popular" kids, he had good looks, he was a sport-star and he was even on the A honor role. He never let that get to his head though. He always treated as many people as he could with respect and such, and he loved listening to peoples stories and worries and problems. He'd just sit there with a smile on his face, listening and offering advice of condolences where needed. He was well liked almost everywhere he went.

Then one day out of the blue, as he sat in class, his hearing went out. He felt a bit disoriented, but he was more concerned with the fact that he just all of a sudden could not hear at all. No one could explain it at all. He tried his best to not let that get him down at all. He continued on, and learned how to read lips rather well. He also practiced slowly sounded out words while holding his hand to his throat so he could still speak clearly (Those few years of theater classes paid off). At least he had that.

A year later he had a dream that came to him night after night. He was in a cave with some others. Some were speaking, and he could swear he could almost hear there voices, but in the end it would just turn to silence. He thought to himself that perhaps if he found some kind of cave....just maybe by some flight of fancy, there would be people there, and he...could get his hearing back.

Jokes
Exercise
Dislikes:
Anyone without a sense of humor
Anyone who pities him
Bullies
Other:
Surprisingly he does not know any sign language other thank "Thanks"
Theme song:
Paramore-The Only Exception
Username:
Lvl 50 Fighter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
VictorDarrenSisk
"Hey, what's life without a bit of risk?"

Nickname:
Vic, Tarskan, Vita
Role:
The One That Can't Smell
Personality:
Victor could most certainly be seen as the Class Clown. His pranks nearly made everyone gag, although he himself never smelled a thing! Pulling pranks like putting the age old dog poop onto someone's doorstep and lighting it on fire was hilarious beyond comparison! And with his out-going demeanor he was quite the ladies' man. Not to mention his over confidence of a ton of things, his ego never dies down it seems.
Bio:
Victor, a absolutely stunning man in terms of personality, yet ugly in times of his over inflated ego. He was everything anyone could ask for. He was the Class Clown, the one who spoke back, the one who amazed everyone. He was a role model in some cases, if you wanted to be someone who felt the need to be sent to the office nearby every day of the week. Well, he was just Victor. In his senior class whenever someone did something 'unacceptable' in the eyes of the teacher they would call it 'pulling a Vic', soon his name was being used for the exact purpose he was using it, a great honor if you will. But after his sense of smell died down like age he found it immensely hilarious just to pull even more pranks than before! Puking, burping, farting and the worst of all, rotten goods made no difference to Victor. Now, of course this led to some questionable stares as Victor had a strange incident of a small dog peeing on his coat Victor could have been humiliated. But his followers just deemed it another rise of promotion and was soon dismissed by just a phrase 'pulling a Vic'.

He never really took things seriously. A game...about life and death? BAH! Just lies and blackmail to show his inner weakness!

Chips
Hot Pockets
Dislikes:
Loss of ego
Losing
Being proven wrong
Other:
Carries a guitar with him most times.
Theme song:
Hagane Miku - Corpse Attack
Username:
Wuppa Wuppa

Gracious Hunter

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
-Setting at the start of the story-

Everyone starts somewhere else, and they're all simply on their way to the cave. They all somehow know what direction to go in, is it a hind from the gods that spiderwebs, footprints and whatnot somehow would lead them to the cave? The weather is nice, hot, actually.

Gracious Hunter

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
~Reserved~

Gracious Hunter

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
~Reserved~