Welcome to Gaia! ::

Master Cliff Fate's Partner In Crime

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hi, Welcome to my role play. If you'd like, it will soon be yours as well. Basically, I'm going to give some rules, a basic sketch of the setting and current story line (let it go where it may), provide a character skeleton, have a post or two for accepted profiles. You know, the basic stuff that you see when you go to the opening page of a role play.

OOC Board is Here I'll post anything pertinent there so it doesn't clog up the roleplay.

So here goes:

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Rules.

1. This should be a given, follow ToS, or you'll get reported. Blah blah blah.
2. This is my role play... so I make the rules. They are subject to change on my arbitrary whims. biggrin haha. just kidding. well, except it is my roleplay. Follow the rules on this post, and we'll be great friends.
3. No god moding. If you need something, get permission. It's frustrating as a writer to have someone inhibit your character.
4. This is a semi-lit role play, no chat speak. I'm not a spelling/grammar nazi, just make an attempt.
5. One liners are typically frowned upon. Everyone gets writer's block, and I understand. Just don't make a habit of it, as it makes it hard for others to interact with your character(s).
6. Romance of course, will be allowed. It tends to make things interesting. PG-13. It's against ToS otherwise... some people tend to forget.
7. Use the skeleton I've provided below. Though you are welcome to add other stuff if you think I've left something out.
8. Any disappearances for more than four days will result in your character being deleted from the board. Please let me know if you won't be able to get online ahead of time. We don't need a lot of unused characters clogging up space.
9.PM me with your character skeleton, use Glue as your subject title so I know that you've read these. Also, I'd appreciate a post in the OOC board so that I know that you are aware of it, as it's there for you to use.

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Story line

Our story is set in a medieval Lord's manor out a ways from the cities. The times are rough, due to famine, war and disease taking control of the population's lives. People have gathered around the manor seeking refuge, hoping that life here will give them and their families a better chance to survive. However, with the arrival of the people, comes all three problems. There isn't enough food to feed everyone, and the neighboring territories have decided to attack, believing that taking over by whatever means possible will solve their own dilemmas. The monarchs of the country have fallen from grace, and war is surrounding the country. The nights hold terror of brigands; the days hold fear of starvation, and no one can seem to ease their minds for fear of the plague breaking out here as well.

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Obviously, we can use just about anyone. Thieves, peasants, servants, knights, wizards, healers etc., You name it, I'll probably accept it. wink

Character Skeleton:

Username:
Character Name:
Occupation/Class: (knight, peasant, ...)
Bio: (every character has a story... let us hear a bit of yours)
Weapons: (if any. two is your limit though, let's not go overboard.)
Powers: (if any.)
Other: (did I miss something?)
Description: (written is fine with me. No pics are necessary, though they are nice to look at.)

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Accepted Profiles:

Lord Drake Edward Raliff

Username: Bunit
Name: Lord Drake E. Raliff
Species: Shifter. His form is that of a panther.
Sex: Straight
Occupation/Class: He's the lord of the manor.
Bio: Drake was the only son in his family, and by law inherited the mess that his parents left behind. He lost his father in the Holy Crusades two centuries ago, his mother with the plague a few years later. He's held his title for 204 years, and knows the land better than the lines in his palms. He truly cares for the people, but is easily frustrated with the utter chaos that his lands have become. Drake is of simple tastes, not really caring to be extravagant in any way but in combat. Upon inheriting the lands, Drake has hired help to irrigate farms, and has tried to offer what little comfort he can to the tenants.
Weapons: He's skilled at hand to hand combat with a sword, but he prefers the brute strength that comes with his shifting.
Powers: Shifting, telepathy.
Other: I'm sure I'll add to the bio later on... (it's 4:15 in the morning)
Description: Drake is tall, with supple muscles lining his body though, he manages not to be bulky in any one place. He's golden eyes that peek out from his long locks of curly black hair, and has a five o'clock shadow nearly all the time. His skin has a sun-kissed tone, and is nearly flawless, minus one thin pink scar that is parallel to his ribcage. He's the grace of a sinuous cat, and moves lithely about the settlement. Normally he dons the a loose, flowing creme shirt that folds into the brown pants, that cling to him like a second skin. His dark brown boots stop mid-calf and flap about in the air if he runs.

Callista Raliff

Name:Callista Aubrey Raliff
Species: Nymph/Shifter (Hers is that of a funny-colored Sand bear.)
Bio: Callista is the half-sister to Drake Raliff; they share a mother. Callista's father is Acras, the son of Callisto, a favorite nymmph of the goddess, Artemis. Though, Drake's father is the one she recognizes to be kin, as he stepped in as her stepfather soon after she was born. She's older than Drake, but her fun-loving personality and carefree attitude lead many to believe that she is the younger of the pair.
Weapons: Bow and Arrow. Needles from her pinpoints.
Powers: She is a shape shifter, which gives her strength and endurance.
Description: ~x~

Gwydion Sumner

Character Name: Gwydion Sumner
Species: Future Sorcerer, though everyone just believes him to be a wizard
Sex: Male
Bio: Gwydion has a troubled past; he grew up with his grandfather, who desperately tried to squash the magic that easily courses through Gwydion's veins. His grandfather knew the chances of what Gwydion could become in the distant future, and he didn't like it one bit, especially since Gwydion had little control over the magic, and often caused accidents with his outbursts. Upon his grandfather's death (the plague got him), Gwydion has decided that having untamed magic is too dangerous for him to not try and get it under control. He registered his abilities, and wanted to be taught in the area he was most promising in, but his lack of know-how in the craft has temporarily inhibited him from learning to wield divination. He was assigned to the arch mage, Sophitia Luna, who works often in the lands of Dilron for Lord Raliff. He's slowly making his way to her, and hopes that she'll be able to teach him skills in Craft.
((this is a very loose bio. I plan to expand it once I'm off of work, but it gives something for Apollo to work off of.))
Description: (to be added when I return, as I'm quite picky about my characters.)

Aries

Username: Deste
Character Name:Aries
Species:Wolf shifter
Sex: straight
Occupation/Class: servant
Bio: Aries was orphaned at around 5 when her mother became ill and died due to the poverty in which they lived. Though a filthy little monster due to being on the streets about a month after her mother's death she was picked up by a noble who spent most of his time in the country and needed extra help. Aries was assigned to the head cook until she was about 16 and then was assigned to the noble's son, Samuel. Since then she has been his personal servant. She is utterly loyal to him. Since Samuel is a wolf shifter as well- and a powerful one at that, Aries tends to treat him as a submissive wolf might treat an alpha.
Weapons: Aries carries a knife tucked in her boot. Her main weapon is her own body's increased strength and speed in addition to her wolf form
Powers: She has increased speed and strength and can turn into a wolf. Has a very calming influence on canines.
Other: She is very submissive.
Description: Aries is small, possibly due to the lack of a proper until Samuel took over her care personally. She stands barely at just five feet and though her build is slim she has an abundance of wiry muscles just under the skin. She has dark auburn hair with streaks of black and gray shot through it that hangs around her face in a messy cut. Her eyes are a deep gold color that mimics that of a true wolf. Due to being the close servant of Samuel she usually wears a pair of serviceable but much abused boots that come halfway to her knees, a pair of dark breeches and loose, undyed cotton top.

Samuel NicSavens

Username: Deste
Character Name:Samuel NicSavens
Species:Wolf shifter
Occupation/Class: Lesser noble
Bio: Samuel was born to the family NicSavens after they had abandoned the city for the country life and has never been a fan of cities as a result. His mother died in childbirth and as a result he was raised as the favored only child by his father. However, being only lesser nobles, and away from the city as well, Samuel is not as arrogant or stuck up as he could be though he is not perfect by any means which Aries has timidly pointed out once or twice. He is fairly mild but resembles a dominant male in a number of ways. He is extremely protective of Aries and can be very terratorial but he tries to play nice with others since he also has a strong protective streak in him for those he feels need it.
Weapons: Samuel carries a sword in a sheath on his back and a large knife at his waist.
Powers: Increased speed and strength and the ability to turn into a wolf. Canines seem to listen to him. (Bossy isn't he?)
Other: Very much a dominant.
Description: Samuel is not an overly tall man at 5'7" though he seems to be bigger sometimes. He is fairly slender of build but due to the wiry muscles that decorate his body, he would never be mistaken for delicate. His hair is a mix of gray, silver and black that is long in the front, falling into his eyes but still seems shorter in the back as if he forgot to cut his bangs. His eyes are a mix of gold and green almost like a felines when glimpsed behind his hair. He typically wears nice but worn boots, black trousers and a deeply colored shirt such as a deep blue or green.

Henry Firth

Username: Gr33k_Au55ii
Character Name: Henry Firth
Species: Human
Occupation/Class: Warrior/Hunter and noble
Bio: Henry has trained since the age of 5 ro become the a great warrior. He was always very skilled with a bow, and that is why he became such an excellent hunter. He knows how to track any animal. His father was killed in battle and his mother died giving birth to him.
Weapons: Bow&Arrow, Sword
Powers: Excelled reflexes and can run great speeds.
Other:

Emily Stone

Username: iTuffChu
Character Name: Emily Stone
Species: Gifted Human
Occupation/Class: Thief, but you don't know that, do you?
Bio: Emily was orphaned at the age of 9 when her parents were both murdered. She ran away from the orphanage a year later from being picked on, and joined a gang of street-city kids. With her being the youngest and having her powers, she could get away with alot more. She became a master at theiving, lying, and conning and she was actually very happy with her lifestyle. Her gang was like a family. They were all separated some years later when they were busted by the police. Now Emily just travels from one place to the next, taking what she needs and lying her way into where she wants to be.
Weapons: A katana she scored out of an old weapons shop.
Powers: Her powers are mostly all mental. She can use telekinesis, hear others thoughts by looking into their eyes, create illusions, and even use telepathy.
Other: Nope.
Description: Emily is a little shorter then averaged height with pale cream-colored skin. She has soft features, giving her an innocent look at first sight. Her hair is silvery with a soft shine in it and is about waist-length, and her eyes are a wash-out blue color. She has a fairly healthy slender figure.
<3

Maya

Username:Starlightflower
Character Name: Maya
Species: Gifted Human
Occupation/Class: Enemy Lord's daughter and his hired assassin
Bio: Maya was the first and only child of Lord Sephoris. Her mother died when she was very young so she became a daddy`s girl. She was gifted with the magic of creating illusions and often tricked her dad and others to get her out of things.
As the poverty took over, more and more of her father`s people were dying off. Word spread of a town full of food and shelter. Worried for his people, Lord Sephoris sent his daughter off to assassinate the keepers of this paradise in order for them to take over...
Weapons: Carries around viles of poison that she dips her daggers into.
Powers: Magic of Illusions
Description:
~x~

Helena White

Username: xXTeam_Jacob_94Xx
Character Name: Helena White
Occupation/Class: Healer
Bio: Helena has been raised by her older brother for most of her life. Her parents died when she was young, and ever since then she’s lived to prevent death, thus becoming a healer. For a few years her uncle took her and her brother into his house. He took care of them for a few years and during this time Helena learned everything she knows about healing. She and her brother left his house after he died from illness. She still lives with her brother, along with his wife and son.
Weapons: Bow & arrow and a small dagger
Powers: Healing
Other: (n/a)
Description:xXx

Kyle Smith

Username:Blitz
Character Name: Kyle Smith
Species: human
Sex: I like girls so what do you think?
Occupation/Class: Thief/assassin
Bio: Kyle was born in an orphanage, his mother died while giving birth to him. So the owner of the orphanage took him in as one of her child. She taught him to be kind, sweet, caring, things that a good mother would want from her child. When he was 10, the owner died from a bad fever which now he was alone. Being alone at the age of 10 was hard for him, he tried to uphold the teaching that his mother taught him, but the world was cruel and selfish. One day, Kyle wondered off into the woods and met some thieves, these thieves liked Kyle and took him in as one of them. They taught him everything they knew, to become a thief. When he was old enough, the leader which happen to be Robin hood, took Kyle to be his apprentice and taught him to be an assassin. Now, Kyle lives with the thieves and live by there rule and ways, but unlike the other thieves, Kyle is a Thesassin.
Weapons: Dagger and katana
Powers: no, he's human
Other: He's still the kind and wonderful child that the orphanage owner raised, but he was just modified.
Description:Kyle

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Luna von Wolflied

Username:Luna_Wolfwind
Character Name: Luna von Wolflied
Species: Shape Shifter
Occupation/Class: Hedge-witch (otherwise commonly known as a healer)
Bio: I was born maybe 19 summers ago. My mother was a hedgewitch before me but my father was a wizard. I grew up knowing them until i was 6 that was when a group of religious fanatics burned them to the stake. My aunt, who was not at all of the magic talents, raised me since then. Later i found out at the age of 12 that on my mother's side of the family we had the talent of shape shifting but it had skipped my mother and i had inherited the trait. Since then i have been traveling by myself around the local kingdoms looking for people who need helping or healing. i got the rose thorn whip and metal razor fan from my parents.
Weapons: a rose thorn whip and a metal razor fan
Powers: shape shifting and healing talents, some minor attack magics but not strong enough to cause real damage.
Other: people i have met call me naive a lot of the time.
Description:
~x~

Allassandra Vylos

Username: Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Character Name: Allassandra Vylos
Species: Phoenix
Occupation/Class: Sorceress, Assassin
Bio: She's lived a long, full life of everything you can possibly imagine. She's got a very hefty price on her head, if you can catch her and keep her in your grasp, due to some of the things she's done that she's not quite so proud of.
Weapons: She carries on her person at all times her sword and her hunting knife. She carries a bow and quiver as well, but only when on a job.
Powers: Flight (when in phoenix form), an immunity to fire due to her race, telekinesis, breathes fire (in phoenix form), telepathy.
Other: Allassandra has a limited number of reincarnations. This number is constantly indicated to her by a tribal symbol on the back of her left hand. When she dies, it can take up to three hours for her to reincarnate. In this story, she starts with five left.
Description: Allassandra is tall, standing at a full six feet and one inch. However, she's very feminine in build, with a lovely toned hourglass figure gained by years on end of wearing wasp waist corsets, which she still wears to this day. Her hair is curly and a fiery red, reaching the floor in all it's glorious length, but, due to the oils that she uses to wash her hair and to style it, it refrains from becoming frizzy. She normally either leaves it down, wears the sides twisted back in a bun at the crown of her head, or keeps all of it pulled back into a very tight bun at the base of her head. Said curls, frame a heart shaped face with high cheek bones, almond shaped translucent emerald eyes, and full, red-orange painted perfectly cupid's-bow shaped lips. She's the perfect picture of beauty, though she's been advised several times over that she should consider cutting her hair a bit, she simply refuses to do it.

Magnus von Wolflied

Username:Luna_Wolfwind
Character Name: Magnus von Wolflied
Species: Half demon, half human
Occupation/Class: Wather-witch
Bio: I was born, i got older married Luna's aunt, raised Luna, how specific do you want me to get? I hate people who ask me to use my powers for their profit and not the gains of everyone around them.
Weapons: serious? I'm a weather witch, i don't need weapons, only words.
Powers: WEATHER manipulation.
Other: I am sarcastic and love to annoy Luna.

Sophitia Luna

User Name: Apollo96
Name: Sophitia Luna
Race: Moon Elf
Class: Arch mage
Occupation: She is currently employed by Lord Drake with a goal to stop the growing famine in the land.
Weapons: She has a bow that she made from the sacred tree from her homeland. It is very durable and has been strengthened by magic. It can block a battle axe with out breaking. Sophitia is very intelligent and her main weapon is her magic. Though her main focus is nature magic she is quite skilled in battle as well.
Skills: She is very agile and she has studied her clan’s for of martial arts. She can handle her self in a fight though she will avoid one if she can.
Bio: Sophie was raised in the sacred forest of the Avarites. She is most comfortable walking through the forests. At the age of 19 she began studying to become a mage. She studied under the arch mage Starson. She learned all he had to teach about the nature magic. In time she surpassed Starson. As this happened she decided to move and she traveled the land and found a plot of land owned by Lord Drakes Father that was close to an enchanting forest. Sophie bought about 10 acres of land from him and built a Black tower for her to study her magic further. With her magic she grew a grove of silver trees around her tower that grow a rare sweet fruit that sustain her. In the past decade she has been studying ways to help out Lord Drake
Description: Sophie, like most elves is beautiful. She appears to be in her mid 20’s due to the longevity of her race. She has dark lavender eyes that have entranced several young men. Her skin is fair and she has long silver hair. She is about 6 feet tall and is very shapely.

Lady D'Arty

Username:Sir Toppum Hat
Character Name: Lady Eleanor D'Arty
Sex: Heterosexual
Occupation/Class: Lady
Bio: As a child Eleanor saw things that others couldn't, talked to people who weren't there, and knew things she shouldn't. Her father sent her to live at the strange manor. Currently she tries to ignore her gift. Recently her father's manor fell to the plague. Unfortunately, the plague is still ravaging that part of the country and she cannot go claim her inheritance. She is trying to remain patient.
Weapons: bow and arrow, a dagger
Powers: Clairvoyant.
Other: She's just a little sensitive about her gift, most people think it's creepy that she just knows things about them or their ancestors.
Description: Eleanor
Ok this is my profile...i hope its good, let me know if i have to chang/add anything

Magnus Darkwood

Username: Gedion_Winter
Character Name: Magnus Darkwood
Occupation/Class: Mercenary/Wizard
Bio: At a young age he was selected to undergo special wizard training, he left home with his mentor at the age of five. by the time he was sixteen he had already mastered all that he could, yet he wanted to learn more (not in a bad way) he wanted to help the people but yet there was nothing that his master knew that could help him. When he turned eighteen he was given the title of wizard and sent out into the world to do what he wanted. As the years went by he took a job as a mercenary and started to learn to fight and defend himself, he quickly learned that around the other kingdoms there were other wizards that had their own magics, ones that he could learn to help the land.
Weapons: A simple broad sword, it was crafted by his mentor and enhanced with magic (it can catch things on fire, turn things to stone etc.)
Powers: He has no natural powers but with his magic he calls forth the elements to help him fight, he can summon great monsters also.
Other: (did I miss something?)
Description:~x~

Bella Anastasia

Username: Relm Gabbiani
Character Name: Bella Anastasia
Occupation/Class: Peasant
Bio: She grew up very poor in a shabby home. Her father was a farmer who lived an early life due to disease that claimed him. Her mother disapeared one night shortly after she turned 12 and she never did find out why... She hasn't had much education but she does has common sense.
Weapons: Just a small knife for protection.
Powers: None.
Other: She is very beautiful, elegant, and a fast runner. She tries her best to make it on her own by stealing from local merchants.
Description: Short, Blondish/Brown Hair, Green Eyes, White/Blue stylish outfit she stole from a trader's caravan. ~x~

Cassius

Username: Josh_AKA_The Raver
Character Name: Cassius
Species: Hybrid human(mother was a vampire)
Sex: Heterosexual
Occupation/Class: Mercenary/Knight of a long forgotten kingdom
Bio: Cassius was born from the womb of a vampire, as a child her grew up a peasant as his mother hid herself and child. Cassius' father was of noble blood and on occasion would come to check on his vampire lover and child. His mother was hunted down and killed when he was twenty and was forced into a life of constant wandering as his father could not claim him, less he loose his standing. Cassius wandered alone for a century before claiming loyalty to a now vanished kingdom where he held position as Knight Exemplar, since Cassius has wandered the earth once again in solidarity as a mercenary.
Weapons: A large b*****d sword carried on his back.
Powers: above average speed, strength, endurance and sight.(Though not on level of a true vampire.)
Other: Cassius is not plagued by blood lust, the sun nor any other elements that may negatively effect a vampire, being as he is half human and only carries a trace amount of vampyric blood.
Description: Cassius stands about 6'3 and has a slender build with much definition rather than bulk in terms of muscle. His hair is dark brown and long down his back that bring his greenish/blue eyes to life, a scar runs down through his left eye. He has long discarded his armor and now wears simple clothing much like a wanderer and keeps his sword wrapped in cloth as well.

Dibbler

Username: Marx0314
Character Name: Claude Maximillian Overton Transpire Dibbler (C.M.O.T. Dibbler, or just Dibbler)
Occupation/Class: the world's most enterprisingly unsuccessful entrepreneur
Bio: Not much is known about Dibbler's childhood, but most people wouldn't want to know anyway. His career history is far more enlightening, he has worked as: a sausages-inna-bun salesman (his default trade), and agent for a "music with rocks in" group, an unscrupulous producer of magical films known as "moving pictures" in a faraway land, an administer of "fong shooey" advice, a mail-order martial arts master, and various other unmentionably absurd occupations. However, he has come to this manor to ply a new trade, one of selling ideas. He thinks he has the next big thing in government, since he sees that the feudal system is broken and only causing problems.
Weapons: sausages maybe?
Powers: his powers of persuasion. he can sell anything, including his own grandmother, and then your whole family.
Other: If this character is too off-kilter for the RP, let me know and I'll send him back to Discworld where he belongs, and start anew.
Description: He has very rodent-like features, and wears a long poacher's coat that seems to be made mostly of pockets, filled with god-only-knows-what. He is almost always seen with some sort of tray or barrow filled with his latest concoction, be it meat pies, or sausages-inna-bun, what have you.

Joey

Username: Frorxest
Character Name: Joey Skallem'Vän
Species: Humanoid Wolf
Occupation/Class: 1st Rank Witch Hunter
Bio: Joey's tribe ended up involved with the famine, disease and war which is lowering the population. By the time she was 18, her entire family had fallen to sickness & famine. Joey immediately abandoned her tribe to go on a spirit quest to make money for survival. Along the way, Joey was randomly given a Naginata by a peasant who felt she would need it more than him. Joey was soon thinking she would need to be cautious. Joey is currently seeking help from other people.
Weapons: Naginata
Powers: None.
Other: Joey's tribe has originated in a farther land than that of the land the problems occur.
Description: Joey stands 7 feet tall. She has blue fur, purple hair & pink eyes. Joey tends to wear black pants and a short, pale white tank top. Joey also wears a mini vest which is two inches longer than her tank top.

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Drake twitched in his chair, his hands pushing firmly at his hairline in frustration. The crops for the season weren't getting enough water to hope to have a decent harvest, and his tenants were already starving. He bit at the inside of his cheek, trying in vain to come up with a solution to the near constant famine that his people had been under for the past two years. And what was worse, more people had decided to reap the benefits of the little prosperity that Dilron had. His velvet boot tapped incessantly on the floor, as he stared directly down at the wood grains of the table. He didn't have enough resources to help the lesser classes; and what he needed was more help, not a growing population.
Henry ducked under the branch that was hanging low on the road. He had been riding all night and yet he pushed his horse to keep going. He wanted to make it out of the woods before he would allow a break. The trail was rough. It wasn't a set dirt path. He was making his way to the mansion that was sheltering many. He was hoping that the rest of his village, or at least some of them, would be there.

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Drake's searched for another distraction, the woodgrain not quite pulling his mind from the constant stress that seemed to be the root of his migraines. His eyes glanced out the window, and followed a man riding a horse, and appeared to be approaching the mansion. He sighed heavily as he stood, not expecting for this man to be here to assist, but rather just another refugee needing his assistance. Drake sauntered out to the entrance of his residence, and waited there for the man.
User Image
When you kiss a theif, count your teeth.

The girl ran, darting away through the crowd of walking people that were in the marketplace. A voice of a man screamed after her.
"Stop! Theif!"
In both fists she held two things. One fist carried a gold necklace with a perfectly crafted red ruby in it, and the other carried an apple. She had a smirk on her face, and her eyes were alert. "Stop her! Stop her!" The man was trying to chase her, but using her telekinesis she focused on a cart of fruit. It sprang out behind her and dumped apples all over the ground, making him, along with other persuers, trip and fall. Emily was laughing now, taking a quick glance at them over her shoulder before turning down an alley. Usually, she never got cuaught, but this had been a simple slip that she had every now and then. Each slip usually ended in disaster. Emily started to slow, her breathing ragged now. She was headed down a lonely dirt path, so she slowed to a walk and tried to catch her breath. She was still smiling, well smirking really, as she hid the necklace and apple in her messenger bag. When she looked up again she saw a building in the distance. It was the one people had been talking about, where they took in homeless people or something. Emily didn't know why, but soon she was walking toward it. Out of curiosity, or maybe because the fact was that she wanted to see if they had another room to spare.
Maya

User Image
Maya traveled at night to conceal her origins. She could not allow a stranger to know who she was or why she was here.
The rumors that had sent her on this quest seemed false. Everthing around her did not seem like a paradise. The streets were littered with homeless. She could hear guards yelling at theifs. This wasnèt a paradise at all. Had her and her father been decieved.
Continuing deeper into the town, Maya couldnt help but be taken in by all the sights. She kept to the side and out of the way. She hated drawing attention. Her brightly colored clothes were concealed with a plain brown cloak which she drew the hood up on to conceal her golden hair. Her eyes constantly scanned everyones faces. She needed clues to where she would go next.
User Image
I only wish to heal your injuries and make everything better

Luna von Wolflied wlaked around the town looking for anyone who had an injury and needed help. She was soon dragged into a house, after healing twin children, she walked around the town once more. Normally she would have stayed longer but somethign was pulling her along the road towards the large manor that lay ahead of her. She flinched when she heard people shouting about a thief, she didn't know if she should run, dodge the on coming thief or hide. She just kept walking, finally she reached the manor and knocked.

User Image
Helena White

Helena stepped out of her brother's house and stretched. She smiled, enjoying the fresh air. I hope today's a good day... Although I haven't had too many of those... Helena sighed a little to herself and walked to the small house next to hers to take care of her sick neighbor. As she tended to the sleeping man, she heard a man calling out to a thief. Another theif... I wonder how many more of those we'll get until we can get our manor back into shape... After spending a few more minutes with the patient, she stepped back outside. She noticed that the lord appeared to be waiting for something. I only wonder what it is... Helena shrugged her shoulders to herself and walked back to her house. Instead of going outside, she sat against one of the walls and looked up at the sky.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff