• Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✶ ✶ CREADTED BY - Xanimequeenx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✶ ✶ GENRE - Action, Angst, and Romance
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✶ ✶ PHOTO CREDITS - photobucket, zerochan, and Deviantart

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✶ ✶ MODERATORS - XanimequeenX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✶ ✶ STATUS - Under Construction & Accepting Reservations!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✶ ✶ WANTED - Males. Hybrids. Supernatural creatures alike.

User Image

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ $ţ๏я¥ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

In our world today no one has ever spotted something so magnificent or terrifying as what hides in our dreams. The creatures of myth and lore that twist our mind through fantasies either making us back away in denial and fear or brave what could possibly come just to know more. While these creatures remain in hiding at times some roam out to the world and even fall in love. These creatures couple with humans a bond that is told to be impossible and unbreakable. Children are bore from these couples and in the end the creature and human must split up less lose their child. Many creatures fight for their children and lover but in the end they lose their lives.

Our story begins with four half-breeds who carry mystical blood in their veins allowing them to do things that normal humans can't. Only one of these half-breeds truly understands why they are so different. Unlike most hybrids who are left with their human parent’s one demon was left with their demonic mother. This hybrid was taught their families ways and how to use their abilities, while the other hybrids left behind were told the truth or lied too. Either way they’d never understand how to use their own abilities through their human parent. One day the demonic child was left alone. The child moved an inn taking it over from a family friend. After uncovering information hidden away by their mother, the demon hybrid has been able to locate the other hybrids. Invitations were sent out to invite them to live and work at the inn. There they could discover their true selves and learn how to use their abilities.

While the hybrids could have shrugged off the letter and continue on living a normal life something inside of them told them to go. If not the just the sake of a home and job, somewhere they could truly belong. So each hybrid took what they had, said goodbye to their human parent, and left for the secluded inn. More was to come then either hybrids understood. Outside of their lives a war is being waged by the supernatural world. There is threat of the human’s extinction if the war were to be loss. A young prince has gathered the most powerful and loyal to join him in his cause to find a set of creatures, Hybrids, who could change the tide of the war. The hunt has lasted a long time but every source has led them to the inn. But not far behind are the very beings who wish to kill all humans and be brought into power.

An ex-general to the prince and his most ruthless followers have also been searching for the hybrids. After hunting the demonic child for years, they have finally killed the mother, and are catching up on the hybrids trail fast. Rather than finding one hybrid they will find them all to be gathered together ripe for the picking. Blue Skies Inn is the setting of the battle, but who indeed will win?

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ďą яµℓ€$ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Please follow Gaia TOS
When you create your mini-profile, please place "Whatcha looking at?" in the message box.
'Quality overr Quantity'.
No one liners
Do tell me if you will be gone for a long period of time. I will let the others know.
Death does happen, but will it happen here? Let's talk.
Make your posts pretty! At least a picture please!
Anime pics only!
Romance and gore are aloud but follow gaia limits

Always check the rules. Any new rules will be placed here in red.

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ρя๏ƒɨℓ€$ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

The Hybrids
TitleXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTitle
Name ✘ Race ✘ Age ✘ UsernameXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXName ✘ Race ✘ Age ✘ Username
XXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Name ✘ Race ✘ Age ✘ UsernameXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXName ✘ Race ✘ Age ✘ Username

The Saviors

The Tyrants

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ℓą¥๏µţ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

This will be the only thing you have to fill out. I encourage plotting especially with others.

[list][list][list][size=14][i][color=color1]Title[/color][/size][/i][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n15/girlyhood99/350x150_zps5115c33c.jpg[/img][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=color1]Name[/color] [color=color2]✘[/color] [color=color1]Race[/color] [color=color2]✘[/color] [color=color1]Age[/color] [color=color2]✘[/color] [color=color1]Hybrid/Saviors/Tyrants[/color] [color=color2]✘[/color] [color=color1]Username[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
SETTING

The setting takes place mainly in a beautiful little piece of paradise. Located in god knows where, it's shielded by mountains on all sides. The only way to get to the inn and it's beautiful scenery is by cab from a single road that takes you inside. There's a massive lake with an unknown depth that houses multiple fish. Forests are layered after the mountains whose leaves change with the seasons. Along the mountains you can find caves. There is a single waterfall hidden somewhere in the forests. Other then that let your imagination go on the beauty, who knows, the land may very well be enchanted.

Time
Day – Night
Sunrise ~ Morning ~Noon ~ Afternoon ~ Evening ~ Sunset
10:00 AM

Month
January ~ February ~ March ~ April ~ May ~ June ~ July ~ August ~ September ~ October ~ November ~ December

Day
Sunday ~ Monday ~ Tuesday ~ Wednesday ~ Thursday ~ Friday ~ Saturday
1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 . 29 . 30 . 31

Weather at the Mansion
Clear Skies ~ Partly Cloudy ~ Cloudy ~ Light Rain ~ Heavy Rain ~ Thunderstorm ~ Light Breeze ~ Windy ~ Humid ~ Fog ~ Snow
Mild ~ Warm ~ Hot ~ Very Hot ~ Cool ~ Chilly ~ Cold ~ Very cold

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

8/18/2011
~Role play was created
~Role play is under construction

Need to know what's going on? Check here every Friday for updates!

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Create a banner! Show off your style! I take all banners!

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image
In case I forgot something...which I'm sure I did....

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Dapper Bloodsucker

11,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff