Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Calah, A YT-1300 light freighter ship. manned by a crew of six, this ship takes small jobs across the galaxy in the ever pursuit of riches and the next warm meal. The Calah is a far superior form of her sister ships, she has been painstakingly pieced together by her current crew to make her the fastest most lethal ship she can be. she is battle and race ready, with lightspeed capabilities. the opening setting is the planet of Washlo, a planet of nothing but small cities with men and women looking to make there way in the galaxy. A common rest point for any mercenary and freighter ship. The current captain and mechanic have stopped to reman the ship for there next assignment.

The Calah

The Calah's, schematics.

Guide:
1st post: You are here, plot updates, rules
2nd post: Positions and descriptions
3rd post: Current crew of the Calah
4th post: Bits and pieces
5th post: reserved

The rules for this rp are as follows:
The TOS is the law.
1 ) No godmoding
2 ) All potentials must pm me for any of the positions
3 ) The ship can take passengers, but only when the title announces that they are being accepted
4 ) This will be an on-going rp, don't apply if you only intend to stay for one night. I'm hoping to be able to rp every other day at least, and if you just vanish, your position will be advertised as vacant after a week. If you return you must ask for the position back, even if it hasn't been filled. If you are going away for a few days, please warn me and we'll work something out.
If you join, then want to leave, I'd much rather you pmed me and said it outright, rather than leave the rest of us wondering where you went. I will not take offense, but it does make it easier on me as a GM
5 ) Be reasonable, I'm allowing alien races, and gene splicing, but nothing to out there
6 ) PG 13 at all times
7 ) The positions available are: None
8 ) its a spaceship, if you're going to mutiny, do it right and get the strongest fighters in the crew on your side, and make sure that at least one of them can steer the ship

This is a Firefly based RP (yes we are using a star wars ship. deal with it joss even admits its inspiration in his series.)

Our current character losses stand at:
Captain: none
Mechanic: none
Pilot: none
Cook: none
Medic: none
Shephard: none
The positions

Mechanic: You're the one who makes sure the ship keeps on flying. You may need a bit of general knowledge, like base piloting, but it's not necessary. Gunmanship appreciated, but not essential.

Pilot: You keep the bird in the air. Gunskills are essential. You'll be expected to look after the shuttles on missions, and plot safe routes, keeping out of the federation's view.

Cook: you're actualy the armsmaster on this ship, but of course, that position is technically illegal, so you're also the ships cook. You need to be able to actually cook too though, since otherwise your covers no good. Your job entails keeping the weaponry in order, and being able to accurately kit out the crew with appropriate weapons when needed.

Medic: You keep the crew healthy. Part of your duties include making sure there's decent food (even if it's just basic protien slab) each journey. You'll be dealing with generalized ship injuries, such as burns and broken bones, as well as mission injuries like gunshot wounds and damaged limbs. Combat experience preferred.

Shephard: With the luck of the last ship, a bit of faith on the ship is just one what the captain ordered. There's a call out for a shephard to come to keep the souls on the Calah safe. Fighting capabilities are not neccesary but if god blessed you with them we welcome them. Good luck.

Postions vacant:

How to apply:
Pm me with the following details
Quote:
Position that you are applying for:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Species: (Human, spliced human, alien, etc)
Personality:
Bio:
Gear:

The Crew of the Calah

Captain:Blisque, Human, Male, 21
User: User Image Character User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Light hearted, sarcastic, out of his mind, stupid brave, tactical, true leader
Bio: A pilot most his life he recently abandoned the starhopper. Bringing her former captain a broken hearted woman now the mechanic of the Calah along. He is a skilled fighter hand to hand and with the use of small arms. He pilots like most people could never belieave but has set the controls aside for now. His experiences on the Starhopper molding him into a new type of man he has a different aura about him and a more commanding presence. He has taken the role of captain of the new ship prepareing to set out on the galaxy.
Gear: Two pistols resembling desert eagles, they are made of a fine titanium alloy and fire rounds of plasma at intense rates. A standard issue military combat knife. Long range laser rifle with a sight that has 100 x unity power. As well as several types of grenades and other small devices scattered across his body and floor of his room

Mechanic: Storm Rao, Splicer, 26
User: User Image Character: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((no wings, but purple eyes and the fox pieces))
Personality: Cantankerous, snide, smug, and thoroughly amusing to be around.
Bio: Several unsuccessful attempts with her own ship, the Starhopper, have led Storm to give up on her old dreams of being a captain. She's tagged after an old friend and companion to take on the position of a humble mechanic.
Gear: A stunner with a 50 meter range and standard 8-round pistol, a classic model usual carried by commanding officers of small armies.

Pilot: BoneJack, Human Cyborg, 35
User:User ImageCharacter:User Image
Bio: BoneJack is a former member of the military. He lost his right arm in the great Millennia Wars, and was honorably discharged before it was replaced with a robotic prosthetic some years later. He has a Class-A piloting license from his days in the war, and was also renowned for his marksmanship and guncraft. After the war, BoneJack became a drifter and made most of his money from custom forging weapons for clients - This, as well as his piloting skills caught the Captain's eye, and BoneJack was hired as the Calah's Pilot and Weaponsmith. BoneJack makes sure that both the ship and his fellow crewmen are armed with nothing but the best. He often likes to take their weapons and make his own eccentric kinks and "upgrades" to them. He is loyal, though sometimes hot-headed.
Gear: Ripper-Lance 7.62mm Caseless Assault Rifle, FANG 489EB Combat Shotgun, Custom Made "DIRTY HARRY" Magnum Revolver, and a slew of other weapons and equipment that he designed himself.

Cook: Hina Hara, Nano Human, 24
User:User ImageCharacter: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: She is very intelligent and calm, she can be a smartass at times, but you get use to it. She also has a temper but you have to provoke her in order for it to come out.
Bio: Hina was a very sick child growing up and was in the hospital a lot, but wasn’t for long when her father who was a scientist developed a cure for her illness. There were called Nanos. Not only did that cure the illness that almost crippled her, but they also increased her physical abilities to a superhuman level. After her father died she was put into the care of a arms dealer and learned everything about weaponry from him. When she got older she went to school to become as chef out of boredom since she could easily learn things soon leaving the school top of her class while her knowledge of weapons continued to increase.
Gear: All kinds of guns (Including the ones she keeps for the others), she have carbonized steel wires. She has other weapons, but can use her own body as a weapon. She sometimes seems to pull blades out of thin air.

Medic:Karus Verse Quo, Human, 24
User: User ImageCharacter:User Image
Personality: Level headed, outspoken, hyper, caring, free spirited
Bio: Karus had always done what her parents had asked her to, go to med school...be a doctor...make lots of money but she wants something more than being stuck in a building all day. When the oppertunity arose to join the crew of the The Calan, she took it with out a second thought.
Gear: Disruptor Riffle, Ion Blaster, Two Prototpye Vibroblades(for close combat)

Shephard: Malachi Sullivan, splicer, 24
user: User ImageCharacter:User Image
(Sometimes he wears a robe when practicing religious rituals and rites.)
Personality: Religious, proud, cold and numb at times, serious, protective and self-sacrificing.
Bio: Malachi always believed he was destined for great things. Being a spliced human, he was blessed with a few animalistic abilties and features. He decided to make use of these gifts and become a shepard, a guide for souls on journeys. So when he was finally ordained a shepard, he set out to find a ship to keep the souls that are in it safe. Eventually, he stumbled upon The Calah and gladly joined the crew as the local shepard
Gear: Twin pistols, somewhat old-fashioned in model, that he always keeps in his jacket, and a blade that somewhat resembles a longsword. He is also quite excellent at hand-to-hand combat as well.
Bits+Pieces

This section is reserved for off notes and news anything i feel is important to put out to the crew.

1. In the event you cant get ahold of myself, try Storm Rao. the original thread was hers she is in as much a command of this thread as i am.

2. I hate playing god and getting pissed off please dont make me ban anyone.

Eventually something will go here!
(im deleting these bumps when i get a crew...)
(suga bump)
(ive got a lovely bunch of bumps deedaleedee there they are a standing in a row)
(big bumpssmall bumps some as big as your head)
(i hate bumping)
(god damn bumps)
(the future, THE FUTURE!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out